It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Calculator - Scary Accurate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Also, could someone still please refute how a supposed Brown Dwarf is not exerting any gravitational pull on Jupiter or the Astroid Belt or any other object for that matter? I know that the Brown Dwarf/Niburu train is not the only theory being thrown around by some in this thread but I think in the fairness of proper debate this should be brought to light seeing as it is not feasible with what NASA and amateur astronomers world wide are reporting.

I'll repost the data for you guys for easier reference.

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911
This is great and all, but an even an object 8% of the mass of the sun is 1.591136 × 10^29 kilograms and the mass of Jupiter is 1.8987 × 10^27 kilograms. This means that you are helping further suggest that an object (albeit not confirmed) with a mass bigger than Jupiter is not affecting Jupiter in any way whatsoever and is en route toward the Astroid Belt (which most of those objects have negligible masses compared to say planets or imaginary brown dwarfs) and has not affected anything at all there either?

Look, I can sympathize with replies of "we are too busy dealing with the storm of things occurring simultaneously" or the fact that patterns are appearing. That is using logic. That is using intuition. But fantastical theories about imaginary Brown Dwarfs...

Egad!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

do you have proof jupiter isn't being affected?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
The reality is folks, the comet is acting as a FLUX.

This in turn under the alignment and electrical universe principle should IGNITE ... Jupiter

The mass to influence our earth under MCsquare needs to be greater than our sun

So electric universe theory is my bet

though I am guessing......

has anyone noticed the reality curve? IE what you think manifests almost thereafter

times,,, they are a speeding up...

When you say it is a flux can you elaborate? Is it a flux for heat from some electrical current or for the current itself?

reply to post by SneakySleuth911

For me the brown dwarf theory has been put to rest, others may not agree.

If we get another quake on the next alignment I think that would be even more compelling evidence it is having some influence and the only thing that would make some sense to me is the Electric universe theory and it is acting as some sort of electrical trigger. Or as guessing said above acting as a flux.. I'll repost what I said in a previous post in the thread about it.

However here is another possibility I'll throw out here just for kicks and giggles. We are all looking at this based on the gravitational model of the universe. What if we based it on the Electric Universe model? If we get more earthquakes on or near the alignment dates could the comet be some sort of electrical trigger? This might explain how a comet with such a small mass could effect the earth? Now please don't comment on whether the EU model is valid or not there is already a debate thread for that here www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are opposed to the EU model just assume it is valid hypothetically if you want to comment, or don't comment on this point. What I want to get at is what sort electrical or electromagnetic, or plasma, etc. action would be necassary for it to effect us in such a manner? Any EU proponents want to weigh in on this? or Electrical engineers or hobbyist etc using electrical principles etc?

PS if your not familiar with the electric universe do a search or start here:

www.thunderbolts.info...
video.google.com...#

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Can someone tell me in laymen terms what the electric universe theory is, I googled it but couldn't really find anything that I could understand.
edit on 19/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

Kermit, I feel your pain...I am a graduate student and I have also been unable to focus or be present at school. I am thinking about postponing next semester so I can feel more prepared...Don't fear what's coming though, just be prepared...Learn peace and try to do what you can do make your life prosperous.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have a birthday on 16.10 so this better not be accurate. Ill be celebrating in a bomb shelter

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Can someone tell me in laymen terms what the electric universe theory is, I googled it but couldn't really find anything that I could understand.
edit on 19/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

I posted links in my previous post. The video is a good overview.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat
Feb 27 2010 (06:34 UTC) Chile 8.8
Sept 4 2010 (16:35 UTC) Christchurch Newzealand 7.2
March 11 2011 (05:46 UTC) Japan 9.1

Has anyone noticed how evenly these quakes are spaced?
Chile-NewZealand 188 days, 10 hours 1 minute
NewZealand-Japan 188 days 13 hours 11 minutes

u got it, because of the earth's alignment with the Elenin the big quakes should be roughly half time of earth's full year, so hence 188ish days, and it does make sense because next alignment is on sept

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by jazkaat
Feb 27 2010 (06:34 UTC) Chile 8.8
Sept 4 2010 (16:35 UTC) Christchurch Newzealand 7.2
March 11 2011 (05:46 UTC) Japan 9.1

Has anyone noticed how evenly these quakes are spaced?
Chile-NewZealand 188 days, 10 hours 1 minute
NewZealand-Japan 188 days 13 hours 11 minutes

So using a date calculator

I got this
From date: Friday, March 11, 2011

Added 188 days

Resulting date: Thursday, September 15, 2011

that is 11/12 days before his September alignment at 5:20

NO! if you calculate the Elenin's tilt orbit going further to the side of Earth's rottation that would add 11 or 12 extra days which is exactly sept 26-27th, Elenin is moving and is not a still object, and it is moving toward the direction of Earth's rotation, before it was 6 days added now it will be 12 days because a full year has passed, so to me this Elenin alignment theory is right on from every angle, what we got left is a proof that ELenin indeed is a brown dwarf then all hell is gonna break loose

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911

Originally posted by Char-Lee
"Brown dwarfs have less than eight percent of the mass of the Sun, which is not enough to sustain the fusion reaction that keeps the Sun hot. These cool orbs are nearly impossible to see in visible light,"
www.astrobio.net...

This is great and all, but an even an object 8% of the mass of the sun is 1.591136 × 10^29 kilograms and the mass of Jupiter is 1.8987 × 10^27 kilograms. This means that you are helping further suggest that an object (albeit not confirmed) with a mass bigger than Jupiter is not affecting Jupiter in any way whatsoever and is en route toward the Astroid Belt (which most of those objects have negligible masses compared to say planets or imaginary brown dwarfs) and has not affected anything at all there either?

Come on ATS, how have there been an extra 1 1/2 pages and no one caught on to this? This is not to bash and say don't postulate new and different ideas, but the core of this site is deny ignorance. We are doing both ourselves and the reputation of this site by not using common sense with this.

it would not affect the asteroid belt since they are rotating around the sun, something much bigger than elenin, but it would affect the planet's tectonic plates, and Earth is very vulnerable to such changes since the pacific plate is wanting to move or slide under the american plate

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Would there be any visible effects to Mars and Mercury when those planets align with the Sun & Elenin? Reason I ask is both of those planets will have alignments in the first few weeks of April.

JPL Elenin orbit

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
IF it is a dwarf star (in a comet's elliptical orbit) then it probably is Niburu and the comet story is a cover story to obfuscate the prophetic predictions made regarding the winged planet....planet X and whatever other name it has been called over the ages. BUT I agree with the other poster....proof needs to be presented that it is a dwarf brown star and not a comet of little mass.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The current itself

I am working on the theory as we speak

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Could you maybe post a link to where it says fema bought a bil in food a month later please?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I have been a lurker for a little while here. But a post here the other day got me to wondering. I have always been a little interested in Disaster Management/Survival - Earthquakes - Big "Yella" (Volcano - Not the dog!!) Storms and Such. I Live in Australia so why the interest in Earthquakes and Volcanoes? No clue. Nothing really interesting here on that level!! .

Now I don't profess to be any sort of expert. For all I know there could be a significant 6 or 7 Mag Earthquake every single day somewhere on this wonderfully mysterious planet of ours !!! But just out of curiosity, I sat down and looked at some Earthquake data from 2001 onwards and the JPL orbital diagram of Elenin. Now... I am NOT saying that this "comet" is causing the earthquakes... it can't. As I understand it. It doesn't have the mass!! But... What I found was rather interesting to me. And I would LOVE an explaination on what might be happening here. Because there is TOO much to be circumstantial in my humble opinion. Does every Comet perhaps cause dist

Armed with a list of dates of Earthquakes from (groan) Wikipedia.. It seemed that almost everytime an alignment of some sort occured (Elenin was already in our Solar System... but ...) after 2001 there has been a corresponding earthquake of Mag 5 or better and mostly around the 6 and 7 mag mark. Stronger ones seemed to happen coincidentally on the Elenin line ups. I will note that not always were the quakes on the exact date. Sometimes a day or two either side. I found too much data for it to be coincidental. In fact in the end. I could fast forward the JPL software 1 day at a time until an alignment occured and then check the list and find a corresponding earthquake. It rarely failed to disappoint. Of course there would be no way of knowing WHERE an earthquake would occur but from the information I was seeing. I am confident enough to say I would like to see what happens on these following dates.

10 - 12th April. Earth - Mercury Sun Line up Look for something 7.1 ish somewhere
8th - 10 May Earth Mercury Venus Mars 6.0 ish
13th June. Earth Sun Mercury. (Very popular with Earthquakes!!) 7.5?
16th August Earth Mercury Sun

And then of course the one stated in the video I think closer to the 24th or the 28th September.
Earth Elenin Sun Mercury!! I think THAT combination looks particularly nasty.(Just my opinion though)

18th October We have that close approach And the Leonids this year should be QUITE a SHOW one hopes!!

8th Nov Venus Mercury Earth Elenin.
4th Dec Sun Mercury Earth.

2012!! Dates to watch for activity maybe!!

6th Feb Earth Sun Mercury
22nd March Earth Mercury Sun
27th May Earth Venus (slightly out) Sun Mercury
15th June Earth Venus Sun Elenin
28th July Sun Mercury Earth
8th Sept Mercury Sun Earth
18th Nov Sun Mercury Earth

and here's a kicker for all those Doomsayers out there.

25th December 2012 We will be between the Sun and Elenin!! (Biting lip - Tongue in cheek!)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sorry op. I am not that into astrology. I wonder how many times in history a palm reader or tarrot card reader was correct in their predictions. I live in the New madrid quake zone. So i want to be aware of events that can be happen here. But all i have read, is how a comet can affect the earth and I am not buying it. This is only my opinion and I am not trying to sound like a goober.

edit on 22-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretxHouse
Interesting... If this is an earthquake calculator.. It could help save plenty of lives.

Greetings:

An interesting choice of words, indeed.

Perhaps, you would be so good as to respond to this project we have just initiated.

From what we know at this time, it appears that many of the earthquake lights appear about 30 minutes before a major earthquake. With enough data, it might be possible to postulate the birth of some sort of "early warning system," based on real-time data from enough respondents over a broad area - or pinpointed in places like Yellowstone, New Madrid, SoCal, Alaska, etc.

As a first responder and having lived in SoCal for 40 years, I can tell you that a 30-minute lead time on a quake could save thousands of lives.

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner.

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Here's another thought...what about pre-quake smells?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Sorry op. I am not that into astrology. I wonder how many times in history a palm reader or tarrot card reader was correct in their predictions. I live in the New madrid quake zone. So i want to be aware of events that can be happen here. But all i have read, is how a comet can affect the earth and I am not buying it. This is only my opinion and I am not trying to sound like a goober.

edit on 22-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammar

I am not sure what you thought you read or how much you read but this thread has absolutely nothing to do with astrology.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveSoldier
Very Intriguing!!
I posted a video on here just earlier today depicting a woman using this to describe the Japan Quake 3 days before it happened!
S+F for sure

Thats just part of the story.... the rabbit hole goes much deeper...

Did you see the prediction that also warning how MARCH 11TH would be a day connected to a MAJOR QUAKE?

9Nania and Sollog are the ONLY Psychics to have predicted the exact date and size of the Japan Earthquake

Sollog warned that 113 or 11/3 the date of the Japan Quake, would be when a historic Quake struck. He also warned that this historic quake would connect to and cause a major nuclear accident and described the area struck "VALLEY OF THE SUN"

fyi.... Japan was known in ancient times as LAND OF THE RISING SUN

9Nania made her public appearance on Youtube with EXACT DETAILS of the Japan Quake posted in her video days before the quake hit.

The amazing videos by 9Nania warn humanity, as Sollog has been warning for 16 years,
TO LEAVE MAJOR CITIES NOW and go to HIGH MOUNTAIN AREAS.

coincidence?

maya12-21-2012.com...

YIKES

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I am only a partial proponent of EU (i must strongly stress that, actually), but i did post in another thread regarding this. that post was completely off topic as it was in the march 31st prediction thread (wasnt aware of this one until hawk posted in the other). This type of theory doesnt really have to involve the EU hypothesis either... In either case, the question remains, if elenin is the cause, why dont other comets have the same effect? I think there could be many reasons, but the easiest explanation would be that it had a material makeup that is either inherently highly magnetic, or became highly magnetized due to some process.

I had begun thinking about this when i was presented with the information a few months ago. As i work with EM here and there, it should be obvious why i took a bit of an interest in this topic.
i also posted another post here, but was in a bit more of a ranting mood. They both cover slightly different parts of the same grounds though. This post was just focusing on some patterns i found while messing with the jpl sim.

if it is elenin that is a catalyst for certain events, then there would be reasons for it. To explore the sun-earth-elenin theory, im not so sure we would be looking at an element of gravity specifically, so there would be other hypotheses including magnetism. We are still working on theories as far as how solar activity (from any source) affects this planet. We know at the very least, magnetic anomalies can present themselves around the time and location of an earthquake. We have two events that exhibit a possible emerging pattern with very large earthquakes, as well as many great unknowns about earthquakes themselves (and of course the universe as a whole!). The two most relevant periods of time in the past are, roughly, february 26 - march 3, 2010 and march 11 through 19, 2011. the magnetic field would have to be strong, but if it were to have a strong magnetic interaction, it would more likely be around those dates as two very strong magnetic forces (sun/elenin) can tug/pull equally on a weaker one (earth). It might be interesting to figure out how japan and chile were oriented in regards to the sun and elenin on the dates of the earthquakes.

However, we are not necessarily looking at "alignments" for a bit now and i think this might be the basis of this girl wanting to get her family out of california in general for the march 31st prediction. if it is elenin causing these things, i would suspect around mid august, we would start to see increased effects as it closes in past 1 AU, at a greatly accelerated pace. We would get a sun-elenin-earth alignment (note the order) around sep 27, 2011. Though, such an alignment may not be as relevant as the close distance, or a sun-earth-elenin alignment. Oct 15-19 will be when it is closest to earth (.232 AU on oct 17), and the specific effect it will have (if it is indeed a such a magnetic object) will depend entirely on orientation of the magnetic fields of the earth and elenin. it would be possible elenin does not have a stable rotation of its magnetic field as well. Around november 5, we will cross the tail of elenin, then pretty quickly go into another sun-earth-elenin alignment starting around Nov 20 through 28 2011. The final alignment will be around Dec 21-29 2012, and past that we would, assumedly, be out of its theoretical magnetic field.

Now for true speculation! the first alignment date of 2010, it was roughly 6 AU from earth. This would place a lower limit on the size of the magnetic field of elenin at roughly 6 AU. That is the most "reasonable" number we will get, haha, so lets work with that. Now, if this object would also have an effect when it came within 6 AU of the sun, which would have started around Jun 10, 2010. this would likely have manifested in a increase in solar activity from our sun, though i have not looked into that date for that.. The sun would be within this magnetic field until about december 2012. Earth would be contained in this ~6AU magnetic field from about feb 26, 2010 to may 1, 2010. then again starting sep 21, 2010 to Feb 12, 2013. This magnetic field may also explain the increased feeling of "doom" by some, "ascension" by others, and all around restlessness all around (like that statement?
), as well as the malfunctioning compasses and such. It might also cause things like lights and batteries to "go" with greater frequency than they have in the recent past. It is obviously all just a postulation that may end up being false (likely), but hey, thats what its all about right?
If patterns start to exhibit, we must explore them regardless of if it challenges our current understanding or not! I did find it interesting how this girl described magnetic events with pretty good detail, while obviously not being educated on the matter. she said angels told her, but google can do that too..

Well, that was definitely the most i have looked into it thus far
It was all just using the jpl plot. I typed this randomly throughout the day, so im sure something has issues with continuity. If elenin is an object of unknown make-up and is the catalyst for these events, it will only become clear through further observation. the veracity of the theory has nothing to do with the validity of the predictions though, that will be determined individually and a whole lot sooner, also through observation. I actually do not necessarily feel elenin is the cause of any of this, but i am more than willing to explore a valid possibility based on emergent patterns, regardless of the context under which it is presented.

I sent a u2u to someone detailing a bit about an earthquake test platform, but i feel its relevant here too and perhaps even of interest (if you can get past my gating mechanism of verbosity
).

I have long suspected that in the tension before an ensuing quake, there would be specific magnetic anomalies. the only issue is data collection and pattern emergence. i though about building a specific test platform for this? would be interesting to see what a scale model would elucidate. it could basically be two test mediums to represent plates in various ways. then test it with a strong magnetic field penetrating it (as a magnet under the medium, measured above the medium), and also test it as the two plates acting as electro-magnets. As the test mediums build pressure, one would monitor the em fields present around the entire test platform for any changes and patterns that may occur leading up to, during, and after a simulated quake. if the idea behind the testing platform is able to represent real world mechanics, at least from a pattern standpoint, then applied in a little different manner, it could test for elenin as well.

I dont know how much anyone knows about magnets, but i dont need to go too in depth to explain one of my hypotheses. So, when you have say, three magnets, the one in the center will prefer to be opposing to the ones on the outside. If you create a line of magnets that are linked, they will want to switch polarities back and forth with each magnet. I have suspected that when the earth is that center magnetic field between two very strong magnets (like the sun and "x") then depending on the orientation of those magnetic fields, the earths field will want to flip its polarity. or, at the very least move around. This magnetic influence would likely affect everything from mass distribution to possibly even plate movement.

The testing platform could also test how an outside strong magnetic influence, of varying polarity differences, would affect a "close-by" magnetic field, and the things contained within it (plate movement, specifically).

Something like that would allow for repeated testing, and if designed properly, not just for em patterns.

Either way, mid october will be a phenomal time to do some celestial body watching

edit on 30-3-2011 by sinohptik because: something about squirrels

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join