It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Calculator - Scary Accurate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I also found this description of a brown dwarf:

"Brown dwarfs are failed stars about the size of Jupiter, with a much larger
mass but not quite large enough to become stars...

Unlike the sun, they have no internal energy source and emit almost no visible
light...

Brown dwarfs are so elusive, so hard to find," McLean said. "They can be
detected best in the infrared, and even within the infrared, they are very
difficult to detect. We detect the heat glow from these faint objects in the
infrared. Typically, they have to be relatively close by, within 100 light
years, for us to even detect the heat signature."

www.nasa.gov...

So according to this If Elenin was a brown dwarf it would not be visible in
the sky to us and are even hard to detect using infared.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
PACIFIC TSUNAMI WARNING SYSTEM:

ptwc.weather.gov...

Australia:

www.bom.gov.au...

New Zealand:

www.geonet.org.nz...

*NOTE: please bookmark these sites as well as:

www.emsc-csem.org... and
earthquake.usgs.gov...

This is the list of all US nuclear stations:

www.animatedsoftware.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Feb 27 2010 (06:34 UTC) Chile 8.8
Sept 4 2010 (16:35 UTC) Christchurch Newzealand 7.2
March 11 2011 (05:46 UTC) Japan 9.1

Has anyone noticed how evenly these quakes are spaced?
Chile-NewZealand 188 days, 10 hours 1 minute
NewZealand-Japan 188 days 13 hours 11 minutes

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Using the orbit diagram, trace the orbit of Elinen to the point where earth intersects with with elinin's orbit. Then trace earths orbit from that point. You'll see that it is part of the golden ratio with our sun @ the center.
Probably useless, but I'll point it out regardless.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by sun tzu
At March 10, 2011, this object would've been half the orbital distance to jupiter from earth away... wouldn't someone have seen a bloody brown dwarf by now, with a hobbyist size telescope? Didn't Galileo see Jupiter's moons with some antiquated POS like many hundred years ago? If anybody has any insight on that, like why it would be not visible to us, that would be useful!

"Brown dwarfs have less than eight percent of the mass of the Sun, which is not enough to sustain the fusion reaction that keeps the Sun hot. These cool orbs are nearly impossible to see in visible light,"
www.astrobio.net...

That's true----if they are at astronomical (interstellar) distances.

If one were within our Solar System at an orbit no further than Jupiter's, it would be shining brighter than Jupiter from reflected light from our Sun.

It would be the brightest object in the sky except for the Moon & Sun and visible to the planet without any instruments.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

And you know this cause you've seen one...I mean you seem to know this beyond a doubt. Have you got a degree in any field that gives you expert status. I sure don't and I'm open to learn and take what I hear and research it. I think it's sad when people refute things so hard when they really just don't know!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat
Feb 27 2010 (06:34 UTC) Chile 8.8
Sept 4 2010 (16:35 UTC) Christchurch Newzealand 7.2
March 11 2011 (05:46 UTC) Japan 9.1

Has anyone noticed how evenly these quakes are spaced?
Chile-NewZealand 188 days, 10 hours 1 minute
NewZealand-Japan 188 days 13 hours 11 minutes

Umm whats half a year? and that may imply whenever we align with something at 180 degrees across our orbit...if you get my visualization....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Using the orbit diagram, trace the orbit of Elinen to the point where earth intersects with with elinin's orbit. Then trace earths orbit from that point. You'll see that it is part of the golden ratio with our sun @ the center.
Probably useless, but I'll point it out regardless.

I posted regarding this mathmatical PHI alignment on FEB.7TH lol..www.abovetopsecret.com... get it everytime we are in alignment with the supposed elinin....then again its could be like an energy stream between our sun and Elinin...we get caught in the stream of energy exchange perhaps....and if its spiral in nature like light....it would probably have areas of concentrated energy related to nodes and braiding...like musical strings...vibrating....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

188 days is 6 months & 6 days.
so, something that falls into parallel with the earth every 6 months, but it's orbit changes (roughly) 5 degrees in that time? taking earth 6 days to make up the difference?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

That's true----if they are at astronomical (interstellar) distances.

If one were within our Solar System at an orbit no further than Jupiter's, it would be shining brighter than Jupiter from reflected light from our Sun.

It would be the brightest object in the sky except for the Moon & Sun and visible to the planet without any instruments.

I After looking at the JPL app I realized this is correct. If it were a brown dwarf we should be able to see it by now. That is actually good news.

However here is another possibility I'll throw out here just for kicks and giggles. We are all looking at this based on the gravitational model of the universe. What if we based it on the Electric Universe model? If we get more earthquakes on or near the alignment dates could the comet be some sort of electrical trigger? This might explain how a comet with such a small mass could effect the earth? Now please don't comment on whether the EU model is valid or not there is already a debate thread for that here www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are opposed to the EU model just assume it is valid hypothetically if you want to comment, or don't comment on this point. What I want to get at is what sort electrical or electromagnetic, or plasma, etc. action would be necassary for it to effect us in such a manner? Any EU proponents want to weigh in on this? or Electrical engineers or hobbyist etc using electrical principles etc?

PS if your not familiar with the electric universe do a search or start here:

www.thunderbolts.info...
video.google.com...#
edit on 17-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is supposed to be a video animation of the comets orbit. I got it from here:
www.sott.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
Maybe it's comets/asteroids passing within a close distance of earth/moon in conjunction with other planets.

Funny thing is, I was just looking at the JPL site. I had gone there to look up something else to do with the sun and noticed the small body/asteroids data base.

There is an asteroid set to pass very close to the earth March 16/17!!! it is named 2011 EB74.

Link to JPL information

It looks like this may have only been discovered on March 15th!!!!!

The Earth MOID (Minimum Orbital Intersection Distance) is only .000852444 AU. The Earth Distance on March 17 will be .0023AU

Goodness, it looks like we are right on that asteroid for several days...if this asteroid is that close, wont we be able to see it, or is it too small to worry about?...could it hit Earth?...sure is alarming to me!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

Maybe it's comets/asteroids passing within a close distance of earth/moon in conjunction with other planets.

Funny thing is, I was just looking at the JPL site. I had gone there to look up something else to do with the sun and noticed the small body/asteroids data base.

There is an asteroid set to pass very close to the earth March 16/17!!! it is named 2011 EB74.

Link to JPL information

The Earth MOID (Minimum Orbital Intersection Distance) is only .000852444 AU. The Earth Distance on March 17 will be .0023AU

Goodness, it looks like we are right on that asteroid for several days...if this asteroid is that close, wont we be able to see it, or is it too small to worry about?...could it hit Earth?...sure is alarming to me!

It will be 344 075.4 kilometers from earth at its closest point which is today. That seems awful close but I don't know if it has enough mass to really effect us that much.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by Condemned0625

Again, this is a thread about earthquake predictions and star alignments and you come in here with your Christian bashing. Stick to the topic at hand.
I got an email about this very thing two days ago and it is very interesting indeed. There are some saying Elenin is a cover up for Nibiru but who knows.

I love it when someone pops up in the middle of the thread out of no where ranting about the prophecies.

Especially when they show up at the door with bunch of flyers in their hand.
edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Link to JPL information

It will be 344 075.4 kilometers from earth at its closest point which is today. That seems awful close but I don't know if it has enough mass to really effect us that much.

Are you sure? The closest it will be is 10/16/2011.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

really appreciate your post and link to NEO! I'm a total ATS newbie - if I could figure out how to post stars and flags for you I would. guess it's time to acquire that skill.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Crazy times indeed
2nd line

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
tsk...

I dont belive any of this doom talk anymore...

Im to busy living my life

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by hawkiye

Link to JPL information

Are you sure? The closest it will be is 10/16/2011.

We were talking about the asteroid EB74 in this particular post not Elenin even though this thread is about Elenin. The link is quoted. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I just figured out how to star you and gave you 2 - is that legal? Why did NEO just pick up this asteroid 2 days ago?? Aren't they capable of finding asteroids this close to earth sooner than this??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join