It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Calculator - Scary Accurate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The answer is in the cave art solar link I provided earlier.

It is likely that you will join the dots.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

here is the dwarf star "as depicted by ancient mayans"

will have to research origin of picture more... (edit: still looking for confirmation that this is of mayan origin, the ankh under the winged star looks egyptian, but i don't know)

pzzled.yolasite.com...

compared to an ancient egyptian "winged wand" resembling a "12th planet"

iteletido.files.wordpress.com...

seems to be a common ancient depiction of a celestial body
edit on 16-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
All BS aside.

When does this thing predict the New Madrid big one?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
wow, very interesting
now we should look at solar flare activity around those times..if i remember correctly 1 or 2 days before solar flare 'winds' hit the earth.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

this link, scoll down a bit has some info on 'earth-asteroids'

and more reading if you choose

all this said, is there a coralation ? hard to tell but very interesting to say the least. changing times

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kermithermit111
reply to post by guessing

well, first of all the mayans never once referred to it as any sort of "end"..
only a "resetting"...

Resetting of calendar because the change in the earth's Axis and ultimately change in time and calendar due to several and severe earth quakes? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't believe the comet is a dwarf star. When you check it out in photos, it has a tail. Since when does a dwarf star emit steam as it passes through the solar system? www.earth-issues.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I don't believe the comet is a dwarf star. When you check it out in photos, it has a tail. Since when does a dwarf star emit steam as it passes through the solar system? www.earth-issues.com...

Well as per the inventor, it is 4 km wide. Look at the already existing thread on Elenin.

ELENIN THREAD

Halleys comet is about 8 km wide too but it spews a very long tail. See the link below for explanation as per why the tail is long.

HALLEYS COMET

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
All BS aside.

When does this thing predict the New Madrid big one?

According this guy on or around Nov 5th could be a the earth flipping over. Id say that is a lot more then the Madrid big one.

However the next alignment is sept 27 and it will be much closer this time so that could be a big one. I really hope this guy is all wrong. It really depends on if this is a dwarf star or not. It is a a comet then the alignments are just coincidence. However 3 alignments with the last 3 big quakes sure seems more then coincidence,

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Crap we may be in danger for the next two weeks in north and south America of a big one as their seems to be a pattern here, check this out...

Here is an article on it also. I know this site is not always the most credible but this is a pretty good article and it led me to the video.

______beforeitsnews/story/478/998/US_Mega-Quake_Coming_Warn_Russian_Scientists.html

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Now I regret I watched that video

Im not ready to die

s&f

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by scoobyrob

Did they mention anything about comets being the end of the calender, anywhere?

Yes, they did... and so do the Hopi Indians and a few other native American Indians.

Specifically, a blue star... and it is supposed to be a sign of the transformation into the new age. The Hopi (and other Indians) believe that when they see that star, the end of this world (the 5th world, or the 5th sun according to the Mayans) is happening and that the next age begins. The Mayans and several others cultures believed that when they see this blue star, that their God would be returning to Earth shortly after. Many believe that there is some confusion as to if they meant a true human-like being that was their God, or the return of a god-like consciousness within people.

Either way, the comet could be the sign that they have been expecting or it might not be visible at all, or hardly enough for anyone to notice.... it really depends on the sun and a lot of other things.

What people are worried about is the effects of this comet on Earth... please study Kepler's law to understand that this would be impossible without an approach that is between us and the moon. Even with a solid iron core, Elenin's effect on Earth would be the equivalent of a mosquito pissing in a hurricane. Can it change orbit due to Jupiter between now and then? Of course, but again, look at Kepler's law and astrophysics just a little bit and you'll see that it would take an enormous degree of change for that to happen and is still not likely.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I can't believe nobody has posted this video so far and connected the dots. 3 Months ago NASA's Jet propulsion Lab identified a brown Dwarf called Elenin, The software lets you track the super massive Brown Dwarf star. In late February, after analysing NASA's discovery, FEMA purchase a Billion Dollars worth of Dehydrated food. Then the Chinese broadcasted 2 suns on TV. Here's the footage:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting... If this is an earthquake calculator.. It could help save plenty of lives.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is freaky, the last, and only sign yet to pass, of the Islamic end times prophecy is the sun will rise from the west.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
This is freaky, the last, and only sign yet to pass, of the Islamic end times prophecy is the sun will rise from the west.

Can you elaborate on this? What does the Islamic faith claim will happen in the end times and show me how that relates to current events?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
I am aware of some of the prophecy in the Quran but would like to see what it is that you're specifically referring to.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kermithermit111
i cannot believe i came across this video, because i literally came to the exact same conclusions he did the past two days.

i thought i might be crazy, because noone else seemed to care/notice the pattern in the relationship of this dwarf star being tracked as a medium sized comet, and the earthquakes on earth.

i am a college student but haven't been able to even attend school lately

i am scared for my life

I say this kindly Kermithermit, I know it seems really scary right now. A lot of catastrophic things have been going on all at once. And you very well may be onto something utterly brilliant. But, sometimes a person has to dig deep and carry on. Sometimes keeping up with boring ole normal day to day stuff really helps offset uncertainty.

So in my very best MOM VOICE (which is good, just ask my kids
) Get your ass back to class PRONTO! You do not want to flunk out, and going to class just might be the 'mental margarita' you need right now.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Japan started recording the dates of major earthquakes about 1100 years ago. There have been a lot of conjunctions and oppositions for Jupiter in 1100 years; many people have tried and failed to discover a statistical correlation. Likewise for the moon, whose effect on tides is about 6 times greater than the effect of the sun. So why, based on just three earthquakes, should we believe there is a 100% correlation to conjunctions and oppositions of Elenin? If its gravity were that strong, we should be able to detect changes in Earth's orbit, by now!

This is just a case of doomsayers trying desperately to keep their Nibiru prophesy alive for a few more months. Anyone who believes them, now, will have to accept a share of the egg on their face, come 12/21/12, if not sooner.
edit on 2011/3/16 by Phractal Phil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's from the 10 major signs. I created a thread about it on this site a few months ago, but it was on my Ghost374 account( I lost both the pw for account and email). One of the signs is that people will compete for who can build the tallest building or something along those lines.
The sun rising from the west is the last sign, and afterwards it's very bad.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Ghost375 because: Last

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
S&F!!! In case anyone is interested, link to the simulator is here

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have a question. If you run the JPL Small-Body Database Browser of elenin back to
December 20 2008 and look at the proximity of it to Saturn.If it were a brown dwarf
wouldn't it have exerted its force or pull on Saturn and caused some kind of effect
that someone would have seen at some point?Just wondering.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join