It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Calculator - Scary Accurate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat
Feb 27 2010 (06:34 UTC) Chile 8.8
Sept 4 2010 (16:35 UTC) Christchurch Newzealand 7.2
March 11 2011 (05:46 UTC) Japan 9.1

Has anyone noticed how evenly these quakes are spaced?
Chile-NewZealand 188 days, 10 hours 1 minute
NewZealand-Japan 188 days 13 hours 11 minutes

WOW!!!! And I mean WOW!!!!!

That is an incredible find my friend.... I can't even believe that has gone unnoticed!!!!

February 28th, 2010, full moon and perigee! (distance: 357831 km)
September 8th, 2010, was a new moon and perigee! (distance: 357191 km)
March 19th, 2011, full moon at perigee! (distance: 356577 km)

This matches very closely to what Jim Berkland was saying about the moon and the equinoxes... I can't tell for sure how this matches up to other quakes, but this is a great observation you've made. It would certainly appear that the closer the moon is to the Earth at perigee, the greater the likelihood of a higher magnitude quake!

There has to be something specific about the 188 days (besides that it's almost exactly half of a year).

It would be fantastic if someone could figure out what was happening at both times during those 188 day spans... was there a planet in alignment? Where was the moon in relation to the quake locations on these dates? If those time spans were just coincidence, that would be amazing.

Good stuff!

~Namaste

edit on 17-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat
Feb 27 2010 (06:34 UTC) Chile 8.8
Sept 4 2010 (16:35 UTC) Christchurch Newzealand 7.2
March 11 2011 (05:46 UTC) Japan 9.1

Has anyone noticed how evenly these quakes are spaced?
Chile-NewZealand 188 days, 10 hours 1 minute
NewZealand-Japan 188 days 13 hours 11 minutes

So using a date calculator

I got this
From date: Friday, March 11, 2011

Added 188 days

Resulting date: Thursday, September 15, 2011

that is 11/12 days before his September alignment at 5:20

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Now if we can find the latitude/longitude...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've been avoiding this thread. I was right in doing so too. I knew some where something like this would turn up.
Still going thru the other posts. I be back to this one to comment. This is just simple legitimate truth. That whatever we keep coming into alignment with. What ever you call it. What ever it is dosn't matter. It's obviously having adverse effects on the planet. Completely obvious..
edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

I guess they are, but sometimes they just pop up out of nowhere!

There were two that hit in the US back in Feb, and one that hit in South American last fall that left a huge crater.

The MSM in the US rarely reports on asteroid hits in other countries.

Meteroite strikes Columbia-Ignored by Media

Here's one discovered the same day, 14 hours before the closest approach, which was only about 5480 km away from the Earth’s surface.
Very Small Asteroid Makes Close Earth Approach on February 4 2011.

Two Asteroids Hit the US on 10 February 2011
4 Asteroids Hit the Earth Within a Year and the Media Covers It All Up

edit on 17-3-2011 by sezsue because: add info

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
"Brown dwarfs have less than eight percent of the mass of the Sun, which is not enough to sustain the fusion reaction that keeps the Sun hot. These cool orbs are nearly impossible to see in visible light,"
www.astrobio.net...

This is great and all, but an even an object 8% of the mass of the sun is 1.591136 × 10^29 kilograms and the mass of Jupiter is 1.8987 × 10^27 kilograms. This means that you are helping further suggest that an object (albeit not confirmed) with a mass bigger than Jupiter is not affecting Jupiter in any way whatsoever and is en route toward the Astroid Belt (which most of those objects have negligible masses compared to say planets or imaginary brown dwarfs) and has not affected anything at all there either?

Come on ATS, how have there been an extra 1 1/2 pages and no one caught on to this? This is not to bash and say don't postulate new and different ideas, but the core of this site is deny ignorance. We are doing both ourselves and the reputation of this site by not using common sense with this.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911

"Brown dwarfs have less than eight percent of the mass of the Sun, which is not enough to sustain the fusion reaction that keeps the Sun hot. These cool orbs are nearly impossible to see in visible light,"
www.astrobio.net...

This is great and all, but an even an object 8% of the mass of the sun is 1.591136 × 10^29 kilograms and the mass of Jupiter is 1.8987 × 10^27 kilograms. This means that you are helping further suggest that an object (albeit not confirmed) with a mass bigger than Jupiter is not affecting Jupiter in any way whatsoever and is en route toward the Astroid Belt (which most of those objects have negligible masses compared to say planets or imaginary brown dwarfs) and has not affected anything at all there either?

Come on ATS, how have there been an extra 1 1/2 pages and no one caught on to this? This is not to bash and say don't postulate new and different ideas, but the core of this site is deny ignorance. We are doing both ourselves and the reputation of this site by not using common sense with this.

Gee I don't know. Maybe we got distracted by the 9.0 in Japan. Maybe the insueing Tsunami washed our minds
away. Or the apocalyptic meltdowns that occured directly. Maybe were using our brains for spounges to soak up all the radiation. You only need to see past the end of your nose to see the cause for legitimate concern is real ?
What ever is lining up with the planet dosn't matter as much as what it's effects have been.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Also, can someone tell me who plot the orbit for Elenin, how credible and how accurate?

Thanks.
edit on 18-3-2011 by arcturus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This and many similar questions answered by NASA, officially.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Love it!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phractal Phil

a main determining factor of this entire theory is that nasa is lying about it's mass...

i don't think any part of the answer the David Morrison gave to the question about comet elenin provided us with any more relevant information than we already have..

it's clear they are staying far away from the subject to prevent chaos...

why do you think their buzzroom has been down since march 6th?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

We have determined if it were a brown dwarf it would be the brightest thing in the sky next to the moon. Because it is already inside the orbit of Jupiter and would be reflecting the suns light. So we know it is not a brown dwarf as the video speculated it was. I posted more on this back in the thread.

If we get earthquakes at the next alignment dates then it is definitely having some effect but we would have to look at it from the Electrical Universe perspective because being a comet it does not have a gravitational effect on earth. Perhaps it is some sort of electrical trigger? I also posted on this back in the thread in the same post.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Stars do not reflect light, they are emitters of light. Even red dwarfs. All stars emit light in a manner characteristic of their temperature, called "BLACK-BODY RADIATION". Our Sun, for example, emits it's energy in a range of frequencies from radio and microwave through the infrared and visible on up to UV and X-Ray energies, with a peak in emissions around the visible frequency. Red dwarfs, as well, may have a peak of emission in the IR frequencies, but they, too, like all other stars, emit a range of frequencies, including the visible. To boot, there are a variety of VERY sensitive and sophisticated telescopes around the world and in orbit, optimized to look in the IR frequencies. So if this Nemesis, Planet X, or Nibiru happened to be a red dwarf emitting the bulk of it's energy in the infrared, that certainly wouldn't prevent our IR telescopes from seeing it.

you are right it can be seen, but not because it is inside jupiter's orbit, as it does not reflect light the same as jupiter, it only emits light. and this light it does emit is in the infrared spectrum.

therefore on a infrared filter can pick up this star to be the brightest next to the moon, if it was compared to a picture of the moon in regular visible spectrum

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

Were talking about a brown dwarf not a red dwarf. Most brown dwarfs have some light of their own, however dim, and some of them are up to 80 times as large as Jupiter. Even if it did not give off any light of its own it would reflect the light of the sun and because it is closer it would be brighter than Jupiter in the sky, If it still had some light of its own it would be still be brighter yet.

edit on 18-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

i was referring to dwarves in general, not just red.

any light they absorb, instead of reflecting as the same spectrum, is transferred into their energy cycle and then re emitted as infrared spectrum, making them very hard to see outside of infrared

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911

www.astrobio.net...

If I was a government paid dis-info agent I think I would say the same thing.... Since Im not..... I tend to think that 3 alignments and 3 subsequent earthquakes are proof enough for me....Will you need 4?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Probalem with this guy is he left out anything after March 11 and skipped to Sept when I know there is going to be afew biggys between April and August.

After March the months for powerful probabilities of EQKs is April, Oct and Nov although we are looking at 5 to 6.5 for almost every month of this year.

So where's the rest of his data because I know of 2 others who use the exact same software.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The reality is folks, the comet is acting as a FLUX.

This in turn under the alignment and electrical universe principle should IGNITE ... Jupiter

The mass to influence our earth under MCsquare needs to be greater than our sun

So electric universe theory is my bet

though I am guessing......

has anyone noticed the reality curve? IE what you think manifests almost thereafter

times,,, they are a speeding up...
edit on 19-3-2011 by guessing because: spell

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

i have experienced manifestation time to be shortening aswell

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrgiclyHip
If I was a government paid dis-info agent I think I would say the same thing.... Since Im not..... I tend to think that 3 alignments and 3 subsequent earthquakes are proof enough for me....Will you need 4?

You found me out!?!?!?

In all seriousness (and without the outburst), my original point was not to squash this discussion. In fact, I actually suggested that we continue pondering the ideas in this thread. My qualm is that pseudo-science and "feelings" are being called into play and some in this thread are not looking at this objectively. It is not to belittle anyones ability to think critically but a "feeling" causes fear amongst some of the users on this site and leads to people acting irrationally. Individuals are smart, intelligent beings. People are dumb, and inciting panic with fear-mongering and/or pseudo-science does just that. I just think that a little more than this is needed for credence. My apologies if that was somehow missed the first time around...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join