It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2011 by NoClue206 because: link didn't work

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Hey, brother, as one who was never bullied (probably because of my size), and who, in fact repeatedly pulled a Jewish friend out of trouble, I do not condone violence. And "shoot up" might not be the best use of the English language here.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What's with the other poser acting like he wanted to have a go too? Kid's too stupid to realize he was walking into a meat grinder. Luckily the girl stepped in and saved him from severe bodily injury.

Man......I still can't get over the sound that kid makes as he's bouncing off the floor. That was like jumping off a 30 story building.

Peace

edit on 15-3-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Heartwarming threads like these are a great break from all the doom and gloom. Even if the hippies try to ruin it :p

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hopefully that kid walks with a severe limp for the rest of his life - as a reminder of that good triumphs over evil.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. I have no pity for those who can't handle being called names.

Oh, how shallow and misinformed. The worst type of bullying, and I speak from experience, is the emotional part. I didn't give a sh*t when people hit me, pushed me over, and tried to fight me.

But when they called me names, told me to go away, and laughed at me... they were the worst days of my life. I still can't look people in the eyes or have a proper conversation. I would rather have had my bones broken than go through that. Oh, wait, I got my nose broken once. I would've rather had my nose broken again than live with the psychological effects of emotional bullying.

I understand why you take such an ignorant view, quoting a stupid proverb. You don't know what its like until you've been on the recieving end.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

In the longer version the little twerp deserved it even more than in the short version. Good for Casey.

The way he just picks that kid up and just slams him is pretty awesome. Great thinking on his part.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Techy

And I agree.

Emotional bullying is worse because people say stuff like "sticks and stones" or otherwise pretend it shouldnt hurt you, and it is harder to justify defending yourself. It builds up higher, and I think thats why people snap and go on rampages.

Studies have shown that emotional pain is not that different from physical pain in how the brain processes it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rich41357
I do not condone violence.

I do not condone unnecessary violence. What Casey did was very necessary.

I find it odd that people who "do not condone violence" are so delayed in their criticism of bullies who get their ass kicked and so quick in their criticism of the bullied who stand up for themselves. Lets rid society of the weeds and not the entire lawn, shall we?

Originally posted by Rich41357
And "shoot up" might not be the best use of the English language here.

Had I not included "in popularity", yes it would have been poor usage. But that is the point of adding other words to sentences, it transforms the sentence in to what it should be rather than what it could be. I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Are you claiming I am advocating school shootings simply because if you chop up my sentence the words "shoot up" and "school" would be in sequential order? If that is what you are claiming, then it is nothing more than a very poor attempt at refuting my point.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is a better video where the big kid gets punched in the face, and that would have been it had not the skinny kid continued bullying him.
Video

edit on 3/3/2011 by thegrayone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

Your link is messed up.

I posted this on the previous page:

I also posted this since YouTube has been deleting these videos: tinypic.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys..

But that kid is my hero!

I laughed so hard at that yesterday, full of win.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MobSaget

Yeah, this one and beard guy are my two motivational video favorites now lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Oh my GOD! The big guy totally owned that tiny bully.
Beautiful take-down and deserved as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Got any sources? Letting people hurt you over names is just a sign of weakness. Literally, they are just saying words. Oh my, how horrifying. My feelings are hurt! Their sound waves are +1 effective! Nope, you're just weak. You won't be able to get any good paying job, because people are going to "emotionally" bully you so they can get that job. Won't be able to get a girl as even if she laughs at you, you're going to cry, then she's just going to laugh even harder.

I would much rather get laughed at then hit, cause I can laugh at myself. If anyone knows the reference to the quote.

Edit: I'm not saying you as in you, but you as in general population.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Gnarly because: clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just to let you all know, it's nearly 7am in Sydney now, where Casey lives. The video didn't really go viral until late last night so methinks Casey hasn't got a clue what a hero he's become and is about to wake up to the shock of his life!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
[more
Don't know why the link wasn't working.
Thanks, your video is even a little longer!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnarly
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Got any sources? Letting people hurt you over names is just a sign of weakness.

This will be the first time I'll ever rejoice over having a post moderated but I could care less it's worth it. GET STUFFED. You haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Bully.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good for the big guy.
and back in my day if I'd had been the lil bully my father would have whooped my ass for starting crap, not paying attention in school, and being disrespectful in public, even if I did get an ass whoopin already.
It's proper, it's code, and sorely missed in this day and age.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

When you embedded it did you paste the whole URL? It won't work if you do that. You have to use just what comes after the "=" in the URL. In the case of your video, it is SWMGsmyq7zM.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join