It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And still, HE IS JUST A KID!

Kids do that all the time, even though it was a very wrong thing to do, its a too hard punishment !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

casey mate you showed that esh lad dick hole what for kudos to you . but on the other hand i feel sorry for you for this will only bring you trouble for as long as it is remembered .and those lads who filmed this incident are going to come out swinging for that is what they do they are imature small minded thugs who roam the streets of australia looking for people to mug or start fights with ( i know from experience ) this trend has been rapidly growing outward from all major cities for years now just bored uneducated kids who turn to violence for a laugh . it needs to be sorted out ( yes nsw police that is directed you fine job that you do more could be done with this problem ) .
star and flag for this post and to all the victimised children out there fight back even if the school says u dont you have the unquestioned right to defend your self FIGHT BACK

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
IDK, must be the schools in australia. I got into fights when I was in school, some I got in trouble for, some I should've been in trouble for, and plenty I didn't get in trouble for.

I was someone who was bullied mostly cause I'm a short guy. Well after awhile you sorta learn how to not get caught up getting your own ass handed to you. That day the boy in the video learned he can fight back. I believe more kids should learn to do the same. I just took a more ninja backalley approach when I did.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Encyclopediadramatica a news source?..really?

What has happened in this story is a joke and teaches no one anything as portrayed by your "news article".

So one kid gets picked on has enough acts out physically (I have no problems with that understand it 100%) he gains attention and fame so now the other CHILD who was the bully is now bullied from his peers, and other teens along with ADULTS on the internet..
All it does is confirm to these children that both of their actions are acceptable.

This is just your typical 4chan(16 year old/35 year old in moms basement) state of mind - a hypocritical pseudo sense of fighting for a bigger cause while making the problem even bigger (which most the trolls know they are doing anyway).

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Haha, wowwww. That little kid needs help.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
With the internet and cell phone access the kids have today, bullying has gone to a whole new level, like so many I to was victim to bullies in school for many years, in school and at the bus stop, till the day I lost it, took many years of abuse from the same kid who was twice my size and weight. In school I was a nerd of sorts and did much work outside of the classroom, one day my bully was in the halls, probably going to the bathroom and was alone he was the leader if you will of a small gang. Minding my own business as we past in the halls and not saying a word, as he walked by and shoved me into the lockers knocking me off balance, this was my final straw, lundging towards him putting him through the steel locker door with both my hands wrapped around his throat I told him enough was enough and if he ever laid a hand on my again I would kill him. The next day he came to school an had black eyes, but I never hit him, so I asked him what had happened, it was then that he told me about his dad a very big man single parent and he being the only child. His dad found out I put a hurting on him, and because he lost the fight, even though it wasn’t really a fight, beat the heck out of him, back in my time we didn’t have such things as child abuse like they have today. After that day we became best of friends, and his outlook on life changed, did much better in school and helping others that where being bullied. This is sadly more often the case with bullies they do this to others, because this is the behavior they receive at home. Abuse is not only physical but mental and with more and more single parents trying to hold down a job and raise the kids, has become a big problem in our society.

This is a planed strategy by the establishment, a brainwashing of the masses more can be found about this on my thread located here: watch the two movies HR, human resources, and Psychiatry: an industry of death

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Casey is the hero of every overweight person on the planet who has ever been unjustly picked on or rejected or bullied and made to feel their only choice was just to take it. When you don't feel really loved or accepted then you don't feel you have a right to defend yourself; so you don't. Apparently, at some point along the way, someone in Casey's life enlightened him to the fact that he is a human being, too. Unfortunately, most fat kids suffer through all their young lives just feeling, at best, a sense of pity from their family--which makes them WEAK.

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join