It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

www.facebook.com

This is a video from a Facebook group that is now 'closed' after appearing on MSM news sources this afternoon, from a friend of the family of the larger kid that was suspended. It has gone viral around Australia & world right now. But youtube keeps deleting the videos.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
encyclopediadramatica.com

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ever been bullied at school ?
I am standing up for this young kid, as I too was bullied all through high school, but I kept walking away. Only does when it become physical is when we have enough.
Casey Heynes - the larger kid has been suspended from school for defending himself. And news out that the little kids' parents are trying to sue the school and Casey for rendering 'Ritchard' with a dislocated knee.

This is a blight on our rights to be protected in a safe environment. Where were the teachers ?

Good onya mate...

Link to Vimeo Video

www.facebook.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-3-2011 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I fail to see why he was suspended. If anyone should be suspended it's the bully. Getting your ass beat doesn't excuse the fact that you provoked it.

By the way, that was a great video. That fight was over pretty damn quick. The bullied kid should shoot up in popularity at school.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That kid is my hero. I hope the bully learns from this. In fact I hope this video haunts that bully for the rest of his life. He now shall be known as "the kid that got worked"

Hooray for Casey!!!

XL5
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Its always like that, you could be kicked when your down by an entire class with a teacher present and nothing, but lift one finger and your the one to blame because somehow two wrongs don't make a right. What ever happens, no one will touch this kid now. IMO teachers are just as much at fault, they know it happens, they care, but do nothing. Its as though the teachers get told that bullying and fighting are different, ones to be ignored and fights are started by the one who fights back.

If it were me, I would have tried to twist his leg right off, at least then I'd deserve some of the punishment I'd have gotten either way.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Good for the big kid, the little brat needed some ......adjustment it seems.
Something similar happened to one of my boys, i treated him to one hell of a good day off.
I hope his Mom or Dad does the same.
Lil dictators need to be put down.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The world is totally wrong if that kid gets sued for defending himself against that group of thugs. The kid that got slammed got exactly what he deserved. There would be a lot less bullies in the world if they got dealt with like that. They were filming the abuse too which is even more sickening. Bullies are animals that only understand violence, we've done the whole give them a chance and send them to councilling thing now, it doesn't work, I think it's high time we returned to the old way of dealing with them which is all they understand, a good bit of 'physical' education. My dad taught me to never start a fight, but to ALWAYS finish it and that's worked out fine for me so far and saved me from bullies in the past. Some humans are too dumb to know how to behave or understand any verbal reasoning, so why the hell does the law protect thugs over the victims?!? Remember, if you bring a bully down a peg or two you are probably saving other people from further mistreatment and possibly changing the course of a life bound for criminality. Teach them what it's like to be on the receiving end, take away their power, do not tolerate any kind of bullying child or adult, in my experience if you take down the biggest one the rest will run, just like dealing with any pack animal.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The 'bully' got a month's suspension I think and Casey got about 4 days. The schools 'have' to do that in this day and age because if they didn't, parents would be a screamin for a punishment to be given out and there'd be outcry. The small slap on the wrist suspension appeases the ignorant parents therefore everyone wins.

And props to that kid for sticking up for himself. There's lots of 'walking away is the bigger path' stuff but what's the bully going to learn by walking away? If you deny the bully a face plant into the dirt, you deny them an important lesson in growing up.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

We should not pander to the unjust wishes of parents who are as retarded as their scumbag kids. Punish those that deserve it, NOT those standing up for their own survival. That is part of the problem, why and when did it become a crime to DEFEND yourself when your life or health is in danger? U.K, U.S.A, Australia, NZ all of these countries plus more have got things completely wrong these days and our society suffers for it. You can't even defend your home from intruders without committing a crime these days... it can't get any more wrong than that. People die because they do nothing, afraid of the legal consequences, do you think those thoughts even come near the mind of the attackers? Of course not, which gives them a natural advantage, and if they want to hurt or kill you they will, unless you feel free to knock their frigging teeth out the second they instigate violence.
edit on 15/3/2011 by Doyle because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/3/2011 by Doyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Made my day seeing that - I was also bullied at school. It is nice to see someone have the guts to stand up for themsleves.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Is that kid a retard or something? Trying to "bully" a kid whose leg weighs more than you do? I woulda slammed the little spaz on his head too lmao.
edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 03:35:30 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Haha that was epic. As most have said, that kid deserved it. He is lucky the bigger one didn't just take his rage out and keep pounding him. S+F op and S+F for casey lol.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Here is the Video

reply to post by lavenlaar

I.knew kids in school who were little and wanted to be liked so "cool kids" manipulated them to do stupid stuff for everyone elses entertainment. Just sayin... that little one took a wallop to. To the ground Jeez!!

edit on 15-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: link

yeah now I went back and saw the video again...Here we have Hegelian Theory at work...the lanky kid moves in and gets in Caseys face to look like a hero I bet. I saw this a 100x when I was in school. Bet he instigated the whole thing. Bet a hundred.
edit on 15-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

The fact the other kids were there to film it means it was planned. They had Casey marked. The school needs to do a thorough investigation. I can't understand the dialect in the beginning but he says this is getting sad as if the were anticipating something bigger and were not being given proverbial "money's worth".
edit on 15-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

I could not have put it better myself. When I was at school, in 19errrrrrrrrrr, a long time ago, a couple of boys tried to have a go at me. Later that day we had P.E, rugby. It is on the pitch where I exacted my revenge. I told them in no uncertain terms, as I slamed them, that this would only be the start if they continued to hassle me. Never had any problems after that.

Bullies need taking down fast and decisively (spelling?). All it needs is the other pupils to turn on the bully and say "no more".

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
On second thought, I wonder.... Why is the audio edited out with some stupid announcer? Maybe the other kid called the spazzy one a queer or something lol. Is this a PR spin campaign? Yeah this is a conspiracy site ya know.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Original audio...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i just watched this on sydney morning herald , they have the full video although their faces and voices are obscured,
it was reported that the video was take by one of the bully's friends.
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't know what else to say but.. Go big guy! You're a champion.

I had a problem with a group of bullies at school (back around 2004), I went for the "leader" after school and had no more problems after that. I saw him at the shops a few weeks ago, he was shaking with fear when he saw me. It's one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.

link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Ummm woah, that first video also left out that sucker punch in the beginning.... Conspiracy theory squashed, I stand by my original statement. That kid showed way more restraint than most, after that first one he shoulda been bleeding on the floor....
edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 03:53:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Doyle

I was saying the schools had to literally do that as parents who don't have that same mind set would be screaming, probably rioting. They did all they could to the best of their ability. Change does not happen in an instant but over time and I think it's quite fair what came of it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join