It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

Yeah, when he picked him up nearly over his head and dashed him to the concrete like a ragdoll, he CLEARLY had no intention of trying to hurt him.

Get real. I'm on Casey's side, but he CLEARLY had enough and lashed out. More power to him.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I have told my kids that also!
They have been afraid to fight back for fear of getting in trouble from the school!
I told them to defend themselves and let me handle the school,and their politically correct ways!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

You tell people to deny ignorance, but you are clearly clueless about the wounds/scars created by emotional abuse. It's even worse when you're a kid and you're in your developmental years and your peers ostrasize you, literally torturing you on a daily basis for years. Come back and talk about ignorance when you can walk a mile in someone elses shoes.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
This is crazy! How is a body slam a measured response to a few jabs? The tiny kid was probably showing off to the normal sized friends and then gets used to prove a point. He's lucky all he got was a dislocated kneecap. The big guy seems to be pretty pleased with himself afterwards.

Self defense is preventing yourself from being injured, not proving a point. I think that would be preemptive defense.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Darce because: -n

Its little twigs like this that push other kids around in school make fun of them and push them until they snap and get a gun and start shooting everywhere. If more kids at the courage this one had there would be less suicide and mass shooting... My dad always thought me "Don't let ANYONE mess with you, it only take one to start the others" and "Don't f*** with people, live and let live... don't call them names and watch what you say about people your responsible for your actions and when you get old enough to run your mouth you're also old enough to get a couple teeth knocked off and if you do well.... you deserved it..."

I have a feeling you had a similar experience cuz your defending the little dude... could it be you went and annoying some dude and woke up swimming in your own blood???

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Not self defense, but aggravated assault. The little twirp had no chance and got body slammed. Big guy could have walked away with a bruised ego at most.

Wrong.

If you can find a longer video, with audio, you can see the big kid takes a heck of a punch to the face initially. The few pathetic jabs at the end were just after Mr. Scrawny became overconfident that his victim was not going to fight back.

In that video you'll also learn that Mr. Scrawny wasn't alone, and in fact, was being egged on by at least two friends, one who happened to be shooting said video, presumably so they could later upload it and further humiliate the victim/boost their own egos.

So that's at least 3 guys, egging each other on, aggressive style, so what you have there is a "disparity of force"...look that up....and when you have such a disparity of force, and have taken blows to the head (even before that point sometimes, actually) and are concerned for your life, you are able at that point, in the USA, to defend yourself with lethal force, even if the attackers happen to be smaller than the victim.

It's a strength in numbers thing.

Put another way, in a street setting, with adults performing similarly, the big dude pretty much would have had a green light to shoot Mr. Scrawny, and maybe even one of his friends, if they didn't immediately withdraw from the fight.

how about THEM apples?

edit on 15-3-2011 by tjack because: i wanted it to read a little nicer.

edit on 15-3-2011 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
reply to post by XLR8R

I have told my kids that also!
They have been afraid to fight back for fear of getting in trouble from the school!
I told them to defend themselves and let me handle the school,and their politically correct ways!

I stand behind you 100% man, violence leads nowhere but neither does letting people walk all over you... Your kids are lucky they have good parents they'll be instilled with good principles my hats off to you more people should "see the light"...

ps: crack open yourself a beer you deserve one...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't like violence. The video make me sad.

But, yes, Casey did what needed to be done.

The real culprits are the small kid's parents for not educating him as they should.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Thanx for your support man!

I know what an impact bullying had on my daughter,and it breaks my heart to think of kids anywhere having to go through that!

School is supposed to be a safe and happy environment for a child,but sadly that seems to be less and less the case nowadays!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Techy

Don't worry, this happened in Australia not the US, so the parents won't be suing the kid. The manic sue everyone mentality is still thankfully restricted to The States.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Not self defense, but aggravated assault. The little twirp had no chance and got body slammed. Big guy could have walked away with a bruised ego at most.

Wrong.

If you can find a longer video, with audio, you can see the big kid takes a heck of a punch to the face initially. The few pathetic jabs at the end were just after Mr. Scrawny became overconfident that his victim was not going to fight back.

In that video you'll also learn that Mr. Scrawny wasn't alone, and in fact, was being egged on by at least two friends, one who happened to be shooting said video, presumably so they could later upload it and further humiliate the victim/boost their own egos.

So that's at least 3 guys, egging each other on, aggressive style, so what you have there is a "disparity of force"...look that up....and when you have such a disparity of force, and have taken blows to the head (even before that point sometimes, actually) and are concerned for your life, you are able at that point, in the USA, to defend yourself with lethal force, even if the attackers happen to be smaller than the victim.

It's a strength in numbers thing.

Put another way, in a street setting, with adults performing similarly, the big dude pretty much would have had a green light to shoot Mr. Scrawny, and maybe even one of his friends, if they didn't immediately withdraw from the fight.

how about THEM apples?

edit on 15-3-2011 by tjack because: i wanted it to read a little nicer.

edit on 15-3-2011 by tjack because: (no reason given)

I agree with that , that is exactly how it looked to me , the other kids seem to have set this one up
As far as I can see he really did not respond until after being struck several times & it was clear
the other kids were not going to stop trying to escalate it ,..especially the fact that they were filming it ,.., I think it would have been a bad idea for him to turn his back on them
I think the parents of the the bully kids should be sued for procreating a human without proper rearing
& all the bully group should be tested for judgment impairing drugs or disease....

I sure hope this "disparity of force". get explained to the school ,
maybe if bullies realized that the provocations can legally be responded to
they would think twice

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Fantastic.

Another bullied kid gets him some of the coward who treated him bad and acted tough and now the bully is the one being treated with kid gloves and protected as is always the case.

I hope and pray that bully gets treated like the worthless little (BLEEP) he is for the rest of his life.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is crazy! How is a body slam a measured response to a few jabs? The tiny kid was probably showing off to the normal sized friends and then gets used to prove a point. He's lucky all he got was a dislocated kneecap. The big guy seems to be pretty pleased with himself afterwards.

Self defense is preventing yourself from being injured, not proving a point. I think that would be preemptive defense.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Darce because: -n

Wiry Bully attempts to grapple with chubby kid. An adrenaline based response is given. Chubby victim walks away/disengages. You sound like an armchair general making judgment on something that took seconds. I wonder if you could respond as measured as this young man did next time your outnumbered and backed against a wall. Its always the small man syndrome that attacks the target in these group situations they feel safe surrounded by their much larger plebs.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Bully Beatdown:

Why does EVERYONE think being muscular mean you can fight???

Stereotype much?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Hopefully but unlikely!

I still see the known bullies from my school days (all those years ago
) still walking around like they are cock of the north!
If their target stands up to them,they just move on to the next poor victim!

Sadly i think,once a bully,always a bully!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i have fond memories of my bullies! first yr at highschool..so i take off my school shirt during recess to play rugby...3 seniors walk across the field and one of them stands on my shirt...i run over and says " hey thats my shirt " he stands on it again and this time wipes his feet on it. i jab him in the stomach he doubles over...i roundhouse kick to the head, result: broken jaw and 2 weeks suspension, and a reputation. the bullies just melted away.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Looks like he's got a wrestling career in front of him.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
nevermind, just saw the video.

edit on 15-3-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Fair play to the big guy... that little fella got what he deserved. Don't think he's going to be throwing too many more punches while his mates are filming!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

This kid made me proud! It's about time someone stuck up for themselves against the bullies many kids in school face everyday! I played this video over and over. He dropped that kid like he was a rag doll! I just can't believe that he was suspended! He was defending himself, and the other kid hit him 3 times before he even reacted. All I can say is that, that bully had what was coming to him!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join