It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the women of ATS.......How have you been feeling lately? men welcome to.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kllyblvn

I can understand were you are coming from. A feeling of waiting for something to happen. We all eat healthy, i cook everything from scratch and have a load of herbs, veg and fruit growing in my garden.

My kids love all the healthy food, i think I'm quite lucky there as a few of my friends with young children struggle to get them to eat fruit and veg.

Its good to stock up on things and have more than you need because you never know what may happen in the near future.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I am so glad I found this topic. I am extremely sick right now...I've been having headaches every morning for a month. Right now my nose is stuffed up, my head is about to explode, I'm super weak...I can't even blow my nose without feeling as if I will pass out. My head...I can't even describe the pain. Also - heart palpitations, my left eye is twitching constantly and I've had hot flashes off and on. I'm 20 years old.

I've always been sensitive to all things paranormal but this past month...I've felt awful. I think it is nature. I live in Arkansas and have felt a few earthquakes here but I am very, very sick right now, worse than I should be.

Something is worrying me, too...I have a horrible feeling.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tmar11

I really feel for you guy's in Arkansas. I could only imagine what your all going through. I live in the UK and count myself very lucky because we don't get quakes here like you do in the USA.

When i started reading your post i would not have put your age at 20

Have you been to see your doctor? I know that a couple of people who have replied here have given some good home remedies to try out on the pressure feelings and headaches. Have a look through and try some out. I know I'm going to.

I hope you feel better soon x

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I am feeling fine......No ear problems, nothing untoward at all................

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have not been sick, and i usually don't get sick. I do everything I can to not be sick. I don't know if this has anything to do with being "in tune" with the earth though. Have all you who are getting sick gotten any vaccines in the last few years? I only ask because i don't trust that crap, and I watch everyone around me take vaccines and then get sick while I'm always healthy and vaccine free. Also, could be mild panic attacks or stress related. What do you all have in common besides being sick?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Under Water because: more to add

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
I have not been sick, and i usually don't get sick. I do everything I can to not be sick. I don't know if this has anything to do with being "in tune" with the earth though. Have all you who are getting sick gotten any vaccines in the last few years? I only ask because i don't trust that crap, and I watch everyone around me take vaccines and then get sick while I'm always healthy and vaccine free. Also, could be mild panic attacks or stress related. What do you all have in common besides being sick?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Under Water because: more to add

Hmm what do we all have in common......ATS laughs behind hand

I don't know, as its not just women that are feeling this way as a couple of people have bought to my attention. Its hard to say, can't put it down to hormones because then you couldn't include the men that have been unwell.

At the moment I'm kind of thinking it could be something in the air! But thats just a wild guess. As we are all from different parts of the world.

Thats why i thought it would be a good idea to keep a log of when we get more ill than normal. Then we can see if it coincides with anything happening, be it on Earth or in space.

edit on 14/3/11 by boo1981 because: change a word.............aand i need sleep now!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Interesting post. First off, I am a he, I live in the US in northern New England. I too have been suffering odd symptoms since December. High pitched hissing in both ears, louder in the right. Sinus problems right side only. Occasional sharp pain over right eye. Sore throat, just on right side. And what I can only describe as an invisible lump type feeling in my lower neck, yes, right side. There is no lump. I have been to the doctor twice. Both times he said it is a virus and I must wait it out.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a differant doctor. I won't say it is nice to hear other people are having the same problem, but it is a relief. If I get an answer and drugs that work, I will let you all know.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Spiritually speaking, most pagan cultures regarded the Earth as female due to the fact that it brings life. But I can see an equally destructive nature to it as well, but this again could be called a womans wrath. But I don't think that we can really attribute a gender to the planet. Maybe it feels like it is female, but what determines gender? Well, I believe it is the mind, so if the Earth has a mind? But I am guilty of calling her "her" as well.

That being so, I don't think women are more spiritually in tune than men. I have known many guys that are very spiritually aware...but it tends to be on different things "Danger coming, combat, confrontation, world changes" Perhaps women (Being life bearers) are more in tune with the flow and eb of life.

If we are feeling something from the Earth, it likely isn't good.

Um, some random ear aches, general lethargy, and "blah, but no outright sickness.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Well, I am having the sore throat/ear issues (female, BTW) and tend to be quite spiritual - no religion, though.

Been struggling with it for weeks now.

EDIT to add: In SoCal, USA, at the moment visiting. All this started when I arrived on Feb 23.
edit on 3/14/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Have they been spraying your location? I have noticed that my wife gets sicker after the chem trail spraying for a few years now.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Summary yes some head stuff going on but it's due to stress, depression and anxiety I think.

So...stressed, but then again my pc's harddrive crashed in the middle of this college quarter and I lost everything on it...or at least can't access any of it. Also stressed because I'm trying to find a job and the Las Vegas economy is terrible. Anxious because everything seems to be mounting of bad on bad. Depressed because I've never cured myself of depression. I have been getting more headaches than normal but I've been staring at a computer screen more and there has been more wind kicking up dust than normal. I've also been getting this feeling...how do I describe it? If you focus your sight on something and really strain so you get kind of a pressure in your head...like that but also with random chills breaking out in me. Like I'm about to have or am having an anxiety attack...which may be happening I've had them before. I was coughing some but it's still not really warm yet and my husband smokes in the bedroom so I'm stuck with the secondhand smoke. I also cut out some of the headaches by removing some of my pillows...I have a small mountain of pillows and have cut it down to 2 so my neck isn't tilted all night and I'm not waking up with headaches anymore. I've actually had less migraines since December (only 3) but that's because I quit my job in December. Then again I'm also sure the migraines have been cut down partially because my husband and I have eaten out waaaaaaaaay less and I'm cooking meals more. We've cut down going out to eat to once a month.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Finaly a post that hasn't been blasted by the male ATS's banging on about what weapons they have ...... LOL

Right, im female and from the UK. I have had ringing/pressure in my ears, major black spots before my eyes, feeling like the floor is moving and i actually wobble ! Very intense monthly's pains ( I have never had that before). I had a bad year last year and suffered panic attacs and anxiety (wouldn't wish that on anyone, just awful !) And a weird pain in my right temple...
Not had any headache's, never really suffered from them before...

I must say that i am shocked that no one has yet mentioned in this thread either chemtrail activity or the flouride increase in out water systems, both here and abroad.

All the symptoms that people are listing are symptoms of Aluminum/Barium from the chemtrails and flouride from the water !!

If you haven't been already, i recomend you look closely at the sky each day and see what mess these evil planes are doing.....plus dont drink the tap water !!

Loads of info on the net....go google it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Feel like crap a lot. Had the lump under the ear, I used colloidal silver to get rid of it.

I am near the New Madrid and Guy, Arkansas fault lines and I blame them.

Headaches, ear problems, gut troubles, flu-like aches. Come and go. I eat well, take vits, exercise, etc.
Bleh.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp

I must say that i am shocked that no one has yet mentioned in this thread either chemtrail activity or the flouride increase in out water systems, both here and abroad.

All the symptoms that people are listing are symptoms of Aluminum/Barium from the chemtrails and flouride from the water !!

Interesting...you may be onto something, because as I've said, i'm not sick and rarely get sick. They don't spray where i live, i never see any "trails" of any kind in the sky, and also, we use fluoride free toothpaste only and by lots and lots of gallons of distilled water only for drinking and cooking. We would never touch the water here for anything, except we still have to bathe in it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I would put money on it thats why people are feeling sick these days....

As for vaccines, i havent had any since school (over 20 years ago) i refuse to, like you say people get very sick after they take them.

It is hard to avoid bad chemicals though as they spray the air, which then goes on the fruit and veg in the fields, then it all gets washed in our water.... we cant even store rain water as its contaminated from the air.

I was gardening today and i had to open a bin bag, so i stupidly licked my finger to make it easier to open and the soil tasted very bitter, so much so that i actually recoiled and spat ! It was horrible. Also we had terrible snow here after christmas and i was messing with my son, there were huge icicles hanging from a roof, i broke it off and without thinking i put it in my mouth...I know, stupid...but i was in kid mode !
....and WOW it was such a horrible taste !! Bitter !! My point is, the soil and icicles did not taste like that when i was a child...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am in alot of pain too because of inflammation, but then, Im always in a lot of pain, every-time the weather changes; like arthritis- Fibro and migraines, inflammation is always at its worse when the weather pressure changes dramatically. As you get older and the toxins accumulate in your body, you become more sensitive to things. I think, like most poor people; Im also more toxic then the average person as I grew up on alot of cheap/unhealthy food; and so did my mother. I believe she passed half her toxins on to me. That is already 2 strikes against me; and there are so many other causes too.

There are TONES of woman who are in-tuned with their bodies like you, and thanks to them, we have alot of new information to go with, and more answers then just "your getting older". Look a Reiki, and healing touch!! Might be controversial as most things these days are, but thanks to woman like you pushing to find out more then the mainstream, and not afraid to ask the questions that need to be asked, many are finding that it really does work. Who knows where we might be in the next 10 years. Healing will be a form of listening to your body, and not having a whole list of possibilities and maybes, but knowing exactly what it is saying to you. and knowing exactly what to do about it. Healing might no longer be looking outside for answers, but looking within as no one will know your body better then thy self.

Funny, i just did this Chakra Test and found that the places i was in the most pain, where the places my chakras were under active. and the places i was having the most problems with, but not alot of pain, yet, where the places my chakras were over active. Hope sharing helps a little.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi Boo!

Thanks for asking

I havent been sick in years..but since you brought it up, guess I'll chime in.

I bought some Vitamin D3..like was suggested by some members of our board here, started taking it a couple weeks ago, 3000 IU.

3 days ago..I came down with the worst cold/flu I think I've ever had! Chills, fever..runny/stopped up nose, nausea, and the WORST body aches Ive ever felt. It literally feels like my bones are broken!

This is the 3rd day..I still feel like death-warmed-over, but the runny nose has stopped finally. Now I have a cough that rattles my bones!

I literally thought I was going to die for the past few days.
Im wondering if the Vit D has something to do with it, or just a coincidence. Anyway..I hope all you girls feel better and hang in there..we're all sisters in this

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Colorado here. Yes yes yes! I stumbled onto this after looking up info about Japan. But since early December (after getting the usual back to school sicknesses from my kids and influenza in november) I have been getting severe migraines. I normally get MAYBE one or two a year. Mostly exercise induced when I don't hydrate properly. I had a really horrible one in February... I read that's when we had those solar flares??
Anyway, like others, I've had an on and off again flu like feeling. I think I'm coming down with a virus for a day, then it goes away. I've also had severe stomach upset. Since December!! That is NOT ok lol.
My boys have been fine. It's just me. My female friends have also been sick off and on. I don't see them often enough to be passing things back and forth.
This is really interesting! I thought I was going crazy. I started taking more vitamin supplements, but nothing has helped.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm usually quite well, but I've been sick for three weeks now. Started with hoarse voice, cough, general ick and my temperature was LOW. Very low. I ran a 94degreeF temp for several days. Started to feel better then developed another bunch of symptoms (very sore throat, swollen sinuses and roof of my mouth, headace, exhaustion) - still with low body temp around 95F. Now I'm in week three and all my muscles feel like I've run a marathon and lifted weights like crazy and I'm very tired and congested. I've raised up a bit in temp to 95.6 going into week three.

Talked to my Dr and they don't really have an explanation for low body temp other than thyroid issue maybe - which has never been an issue before.

Any thoughts on low temp? I'm not spiritual at all but I have been sick and generally anxious for a bit and I'm pretty damn sick of it!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vlena

Start eating foods that are anti-inflammatory. I recently started eating freshly baked sweet potatoes for breakfast a couple times a week and have noticed a difference when I do. Foods high in omega 3's... sardines, wild salmon. Do a search at the above link to find what necessary nutritional factors may be lacking in your diet.
edit on 14-3-2011 by hederahelix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join