It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the women of ATS.......How have you been feeling lately? men welcome to.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123

Excellent point saratoga! I have 4 sisters and one brother. While growing up we all had our periods at the same time and my brother would leave for a week! LOL! I have chronic health problems, but I do know the difference in my symptoms. I have felt really, really tired lately as well as having major headaches. This time of year I usually chalk it up to allergies.

However, I am a serious nature lover, very out-doorsy type person. And yes, I feel like our mother earth is groaning with birth pangs. I do know some men who actually feel the same way. Not just a female phenomena.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

Don't be silly your not rambling. I welcome any thoughts and feelings.
I did think that the weather had a part to play as it has been so up and down, but then its always like that in the UK and i and many other women have not been so ill so often in the past.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Vertigo,I forgot about that one,yep, all us girlies have had that too,My eldest fell off a small step and said she felt like she had been at the top of a ladder.
Also with the ear pressure thing and stars in front of your eyes..............give me a few minutes I'm trying to remember all the things they have been complaining about!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Greetings to you Boo. Unusual handle. You are not alone here. My wife has been sick all winter, it seems. Sinus infections and headaches, urinal infections, weakness and cannot get enough sleep, and she falls. I would attribute it to the wild fluctuations of Terra's magnetic fields of late. Gravity seems to be getting heavier also. And, beings as we are both connected to Mother Earth, I have to agree with you, She is sick, and this transfers to Her children here on the planet surface. Humankind has all but destroyed Her, and for what, exactly? Are we really any better off now?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My daughter and I have been sick as well. We have both had a cold for a few months now. I can also relate to the pressure in the ears and the headaches. I have heard of other people mentioning headaches, but not just females.
I don't know if this is a connection to everything else going on, but it could be.

I have noticed patterns/clues in my life that are finally starting to come together.
The part that gives me chills, everything lines up.

The illnesses could play a part in this, as a warning that something is not right. The signs are there, we must now put them together and see.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
reply to post by saratoga123

However, I am a serious nature lover, very out-doorsy type person. And yes, I feel like our mother earth is groaning with birth pangs. I do know some men who actually feel the same way. Not just a female phenomena.

Yes me too. I love the great out doors! On Saturday we took the kids to a farm for the day and on the drive there it saddened me to see wooded areas dug up and left a mess. The Earth looks gray and unwell. It made me feel sad inside.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

i can tell you that my two kids(boys) both suffered with the illness and weird ears.

just to warn you the ear pressure thing seemed to peak in an extremely weird way. i don't know how to explain and all i can say is the inside of my head feels different ever since. (as bizzare as that sounds.)

i'm in ireland and everyone seems to be getting ill much more often and it seems to coincide with the changing weather which is going from very very mild to cold and back again. just this time the ear thing was very werid. never expierenced this before.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by boo1981

Greetings to you Boo. Unusual handle. You are not alone here. My wife has been sick all winter, it seems. Sinus infections and headaches, urinal infections, weakness and cannot get enough sleep, and she falls. I would attribute it to the wild fluctuations of Terra's magnetic fields of late. Gravity seems to be getting heavier also. And, beings as we are both connected to Mother Earth, I have to agree with you, She is sick, and this transfers to Her children here on the planet surface. Humankind has all but destroyed Her, and for what, exactly? Are we really any better off now?

My handle is my nickname my partner gave me Boo.

And you bring up some good points too.

I have been having problems sleeping for many months now.
The thing about gravity you mention, i feel heavy sometimes. Like a great weigh is tied to me.
That is true, we are her children, she has given us life and the means to survive and we have taken it all for granted. Sort of like a slap in the face.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
In the states here, Ky to be exact. funny you mentioned vertigo. About 2 months ago I started noticing that, ever so often as I am walking normally, it seems as though I am about to "miss that last step". You know, like when you are going down a flight of stairs, and you think there is one more step but there really isn't, and you loose for footing a bit. This has been happening to me on flat surfaces almost daily.
My monthly cycles have been off also, late, weak, with seriously exaggerated pre symptoms. I am currently fighting what appears to be allergies, only with ringing, and ear sensitivity, for the second time in 3 months.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Yes the ear pressure is strange. It was really bad yesterday (Sunday).
And i have changed the title to invite men to share there thoughts and feelings too

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by recycled

I haven't had a period for about 4 months now!! I get all the symptoms and nothing happens. I'm not pregnant as i have performed a test.

I would also like to add that i was sterilised about two years ago and was told that it may mess my cycle up. So i put the missed period down to that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I experience this and my 5 daughters too.

In the Netherlands they started special clinics for undiagnosed illnesses. By that I mean, there are so many people these last years with complaints the doctors do not understand and cannot put a name to.
I do not know if there are more women than men.

I do think that maybe we are more stressing about the future and all the things happening today as men are.
The men I know are all talking about action: how to defend themselves, the kind of arms they need. Its like a game to them. While I'm thinking about feeding the kids and sparing them as much trauma as possible.
Point being that maybe we are ill because of all the stressing.

It is also possible that we feel this way because of the magnetic pole wandering. If animals feel off because of that, why shouldn't we?
One of my daughters was feeling so bad with so many complaints, that she decided to buy a magnetic bracelet.
After two days she felt a lot better and now she's wearing it 24/7.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hadn't been sick for about 10 years or more and in the past few months, I got a bad cold (hubby had it, too, though) BUT I have also had flu-like symptoms for the past 3 weeks. Can't figure out what's wrong. I've also been an emotional wreck, compared with my normal, mellow, balanced self. My husband said that I seem to have lost my mellow.
Lots of depression (which I NEVER have), apathy, anger, frustration, STRESS and sadness, which are normally not part of my existence.

Interesting thread.

edit on 3/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised to hear that the UK is also suffering from this dilemma.

Women are the major caregivers in every country... and somebody sure screwed the pooch when they decided to sabotage our health... for WHATEVER reason.

For me it dates back to when the Vets were trying to make a case for themselves involving Agent Orange... for the next generation it was Gulf War Syndrome. It's pretty obvious what's going on here, ladies.
edit on 14-3-2011 by hederahelix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Welcome, ladies.

My symptoms started some 7 years ago. For ear problems, please use lavender essential oil on the outside of the ears and along the jawline. Use lavender and clary sage essential oils for sinus infections. Rub it along the skin outside the infected sinuses and even inside your nostrils a bit. No medications will help. Those work best.

I suggest you get a neti pot and use sea salt or baking soda in it to clean out your nose, ears, and throat. You brush your teeth: this is the same concept. If you would like to further increase the cleansing, please read about oil pulling too. These things will help more than you might imagine and they cost practically nothing. You must only choose to do it.

There are lots of other things you'll want to do like eating fresh fruits and vegetables, preferably raw, from your local farmers. Try to keep them local as they are energetically what you need. Forget what your doctors have told you. Do this for purification and continue it according to what your body tells you, regardless of what that might be. I went for a three year period where I drank between one and three liters/quarts of coffee every single day. Let Mother Nature show you the way back to yourself.

There is no reason to exclude anyone from this. My own son has been sick for two years and has resisted doing even these few things I describe. It may sound hokey but this is the way forward, the way of the future. You're letting the old out and rebuilding for what's coming. Your dna has been upgraded, as they say.

It's so good to see more of you joining this new marvelous future. There's a lot to do still, but we're getting there. Can't you just feel the changes? It's more beautiful that anything I'd imagined. You'll see that soon enough. There's going to be a lot to get through though first though so purification is imperative.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My boyfriends mother lives in Essex and she's had three viruses in a row starting just before Christmas, sinus problems, sore throat, headaches, no energy etc. His father hasn't caught any of them. I put it down to the fact she goes out more than him so could pick up germs from door handles, buses, close proximity to other people etc.

Relative in South Suffolk, she had same symtoms but husband didn't get it. She works in school though and kids catch things all the time.

Three female relatives and one male in Yorkshire with same symtoms but I think it's just that time of year. Everyone just seems to have a total lack of energy.

I tend to think females are just more social and tactile so they pick up things more than men and also some females tend to be quite psychosomatic or just really empathetic which could be your connection to the world at this present time. There are many ways that stress can manifest itself and even lower our immune system.

I'm in North Suffolk, had first cold in 2 years last month but so did my boyfriend and as I have mentioned to Auto before, I have stopped sleeping, I just don't get tired. Will maybe get a couple of hours here and there but that's it and normally I love nothing more than sleeping!Personally I just think there is just so much going on in the world that my brain can't switch off.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BenevolentHeretic

I know the feeling. I can only describe it as feeling sorry for myself and a feeling of this is it, there is no going back!! My friends always say that I'm fun to be around, always the one to make people laugh. But lately i feel fed up and a feeling of depression.

reply to post by MissTiger

Thats when all my illness started, just before Christmas. Around the 6th December to be exact.

reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thank you for the tips. I love the smell of lavender its calming. I think i might try that this evening.

edit on 14/3/11 by boo1981 because: reply

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Those will heal as well as have the other pleasant effects. My ear infections wouldn't clear with antibiotics and I ended up with mastoiditis. The doctors never caught it and they weren't even interested when I brought it to their attention. However, that can kill you if it isn't cured by meds or surgery. I used lavender oil and its cleared completely. No surgery, no side effects.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Must be the bad UK/British Cooking

I think it has to do with the unstable and more than usual fluctuation in the global weather pattern along with the fact that Men react differently then women physiologically to the different elements in the atmoshphere. Men drink a lot too
maybe that helps

If you're in tune with mother nature then stop supporting the butchering of animals and marine lives for food
this will help the ecosystem to be balanced.
If you're in tune with mother nature then stop promoting chemical use and its release into the atmoshphere by not using make up and clothes made from harmful chemicals.
If you're in tune with mother nature then stop driving a vehicle which uses fuel derived from crude oil.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

well startin in december i have been skipping every other "time of the month" and I am not pregnant. I keep getting horrible crams and my chronic migranes that I used to get in elementary school are back full force. Im 20 now. Unfortunate but maybe its just a coincidence?
*also I have had 3 kidney stones since last november and they say I have 4 more in each kidney. Dunno where they came from, my diet has always been the same.
edit on 3/14/2011 by NerdGoddess because: i forgot about my kidney stones

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join