It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the women of ATS.......How have you been feeling lately? men welcome to.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello,

This is a huge subject and being a male I can't contribute much in terms of experience.

All I know is that, yes, this planet is a woman and going through enormous upheaval. It is time for the Divine Feminine to come back into the picture. Years of torment and pain is being released, this is expressing itself in all kinds of ways.

I've heard of women all over the world experiencing phantom birthing pains as well... woah, how about that! A much grander reality is about to be born here, with women leading the way. Hang in there ladies and recognize your infinite power in the grand feminine. It is amazing beyond words, which is why it has been so suppressed. I fully support you all and offer a heartfelt apology!
edit on 14-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Hi all. Thank you OP for the thread.

For the last few weeks I've been experiencing a constant high pitched sound. Last Thursday it was bugging me so much I almost considered making myself a tin hat. Inexplicably a few weeks ago I also became semi obsessed with the usgs site.

Over the past few days I've awoken with an unusual metallic taste in my mouth. Strange. My sleeping habits have also radically changed to being up primarily through the afternoon and evening and I seem to be avoiding the sun to a large extent. My german shepherd is sticking close by me and is also avoiding the sun and on the ocassion that I do sit out on my lounge she becomes very aggitated until I come back inside. I live in Florida and the sun feels unusually intense. Not that it's hotter than usual out -- it's more like being at a lower latitude.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I think what you have just said is so meaningful and beautiful. Thank you for your thoughts

I really hope our Earth can come through all this pain and sorrow. Because it sure dose feel she is giving up

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Someone mentioned dizziness - I occasionally have problems with dizziness that will last less than a day; however, last month, I had some very mild dizzy feelings that went on for a few weeks. I am also extremely achy all over, more tired than is normal, and have also had some lightheaded feelings at times. This seems to have started a couple of months ago..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I too have been feeling not well.I have been waking up every day with headaches and am nauseous most of the day.I have also been having very vivid dreams.I am usually never sick and have just had a baby so pregnancy is not the issue.Im in the midwest and our weather has been crazy.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

A little over 14 months! Very close lol. She was teething before, she cut those teeth now though and still have issues! Doctor did say that could have been a factor in what started the ear infection (inner ear infection actually) just because of all the fluid build up! She has been more up beat (And less drool-y) as of lately so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we are nearing the end of this round! lol

She was able to cut the first 4 teeth she got no problem, we were thinking the ear infection was due to the fact that the teeth she got recently were larger ones!! Also funny to note that at the time my husband (25) was having issues with his wisdom teeth! They were both a little cranky for a few days! But of course then right after was when I got my cold! I'm ready for April!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Hi.
I have herd a lot of people here on ATS talk about there animals acting strange and being really clingy. I'll link a few threads that you maybe interested in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are all very good threads and have people talk about the strange behaviour of there animals.

As for you mentioning the metallic taste, Ive had this on and off for some months. I've been to see my doctor and he had no answer for it. Strange.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by birdVSworm

Not to bad a guess then

My son just got on with cutting his teeth, but got ear problems a couple of times when cutting the back ones.
My daughter on the other hand got on fine until the back ones started coming through. She has turned into a little monster, very agitated and has this very high pitch screech. She really lays into her brother too. There is a 3 year gap between them and she is a right little bully at the moment, throws toys at him and hits him.

But she only has two more to come and they are already cutting through. So hopefully i will get my lovely little lady back soon

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Well if it makes you feel any better I know how you feel! If I didn't know any better I would think someone switched kids on me!! Hang in there!!

My daughter is the first child I have ever been around, so we are both learning things together! What a learning experience, completely changed my life for the better!

Also on the metallic taste - I also had a weird taste in my mouth I couldn't describe for a couple days! I mentioned to my husband last night that the food I was eating was the first thing I was able to taste in awhile. Never had any cold like this one! It's like I'm walking though a think fog all day, I can't even hear properly! I was looking up home remedies a few days ago. One said to microwave a very wet cloth till steaming. Then carefully put that in a cup, like a coffee mug. Make sure the cloth is deep in the cup then place your ear over the cup. The pressure in the cup is supposed to help with ear pressure! I was thinking about trying that tonight!
edit on 14-3-2011 by birdVSworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just read your opening post and must say I'm a bit freaked out, since I have been experiencing the exact thing you're describing, since around the same time, December. I've been quite worried, since I've gotten sick two days ago for the fourth time since December.

In December I came down with one of the worst flulike symptoms I've experienced, it started with me getting an enormous headache, I've never really been prone to headaches before, the pain was really intense. Soon after this I came down with a fever and couldn't do much other than lying down. Well eventually this passed (although it took a good week). So I felt up and healthy again, however not long after that in January I came down with the exact same symptoms, only this time it was even worse. I felt so weak I couldn't even walk. At this point I was already a bit frightened because I did not understand how I could get so ill in only 2 months time. So eventually got better again, but it took a while.
Now the last 2 months I've been getting colds, stuffed noses, sore throats. I've been trying to eat healthier, take extra vitamins, supplements but I still seem to come down every few weeks and it's gotten me irritated and scared, I don't know what's going on.

It's really weird that you're describing other women experiencing this since Decemeber!!.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

LOL! I thought the same thing...so I had to come in and look.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by birdVSworm

Thanks, yer i kind off just ignore her when she is in brat mode lol
And thanks for the cloth in the mug tip. Think I'm gonna try it too before bed time

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have been searching for a thread like this recently!!!
About a week ago, my wife began showing many of these same symptoms. Migraine, extreme dizziness, nausea, and soreness all over. A week later, No Flu, Not Pregnant, Not 'Sally'. She is extremely type A, but she has been saying that she can't concentrate and always feels 'out of it'. Just this morning, she slept in again and briefly mentioned as i was leaving that she thinks she is developing tonsillitis. We'll see.

My explanation, which she quickly dismissed, was that her symptoms may be caused by the solar flare effects on the Earth's magnetosphere. This is also believed to be the cause of the recent mass animal deaths.

Since the above post, i talked to her again. I asked her 'why tonsillitis'. Her answer was: sore throat And! itchy ears. Also, she said she changed clothes 3 time last night because she woke up in a puddle of sweat. I am nicknamed 'the furnace' in bed, and i was comfortable. So, its very strange for her to sweat more than me at night. Very Odd!
edit on 14-3-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey op, I'm an ats woman
and I am sick as hell right now
but so is the rest of the family, boys and girls.

I'm posting though because you mentioned migraines. I have never, in my life had a migraine, until a couple of months ago. It started out very strangely, I had no idea what was going on, but I had very weird sort of blindness. My peripheral vision was fine but if I was looking at someone in the face the center of what I was looking at, so their face would be a blind spot but I could see all around them and would have to move my head to see their face. Also, parts of words would be missing, it was a very strange partial blindness (is the only way I could describe it) that lasted for a few hours, then the headache came, they kind where you can not get up and no amount of pain killer would help.

It was the first and the last time I experienced this, hopefully.

Earaches, colds, flu.....are very common for me and I haven't noticed an increase in their frequency but I also have kids in school, so there is pretty much always something floating around.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I'm a long time sufferer of migraines, but i never get the blindness thing. Its just an agonising pain that starts in the right side of my head and then cover my whole face and head, making me feel sick and disorientated.

I can normal tell when one is coming now, so i start taking very strong pain killers before it hits me, that will work 8 times out of 10 I'd say.

I have a son that is in school and he has not be ill like me and my daughter. I have noticed also that quite a lot of his female friends have been off school with coughs and sickness bugs.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Last Thursday it was bugging me so much I almost considered making myself a tin hat

That's cute, let's try it.

I haven't felt good in thirty years, but yea, I have the vertigo lately, and the loud ringing in the ears, a lot of people this year had colds they couldn't shake, I eat raw garlic.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
diagnostician here. nothing different between the amount of males and females coming in for any of those. i have seen a significant increase in the amount of people suffering panic attacks, strangely enough, it's mostly children. there was a thread on here the other day talking about how people are coming down with severe colds, probably upper respiratory infections and/or bronchitis, my dad had it a month or so ago. my mother wasn't infected, for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
More in tune with mother earth? Or more likely to plaster your face, hair and body with poison. More likely to consume poison at the slightest sign of a headache etc? More likely to have an unhealthy diet? Less likely to do physical excerise?

etc etc etc

There's plenty more rational explanations. Planet earth doesn't care if you're man, woman or ant. The ego of some of you people.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No sickness here. Daughter, granddaughter, and one grandson have been sick a lot lately. We however process our own veggies from our garden, process our own meat so most of what we eat is home grown or canned. Daughter on the other hand lives week to week by purchasing from the grocery store. I in the past associated all those sickness, headaches, etc to those little germ incubator children I had that went to school and associated with other little germ incubators. When the grandkids come visit we tend to get sick a lot more often.
Love them little germ incubators nevertheless LOL
I think my biggest problem is feeling like there is not enough time to get everything I want done and time is running out. Everyday for the last 3 years has been a panic rush to get everything done (I have come to the conclusion no matter how hard I try, getting done is never going to happen) . Maybe becoming older does that to a person...I don't know. Hoping I am not the only one alone with those feelings. Feeling like I need to be ready for something and NO idea what that is. I look about at the items I have stored, and always have this, "its not enough". Family thinks I am nutz. I say if nothing happens I will be a nut with lots of food, and if something happens I will be a hero with lots of food. Win win situation IMO. So I suppose if I was to have a disorder at least its a food disorder of a different type Ha Ha!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
More in tune with mother earth? Or more likely to plaster your face, hair and body with poison. More likely to consume poison at the slightest sign of a headache etc? More likely to have an unhealthy diet? Less likely to do physical excerise?

etc etc etc

There's plenty more rational explanations. Planet earth doesn't care if you're man, woman or ant. The ego of some of you people.

I'm sorry but if you have a problem with my thread then please kindly move along!
You do not know any of us personally enough to even leave a comment like that! I think its rude and un necessary. And just what has ego got to do with anything??

This is one reason why i put off making this thread for so long, the silly and nasty little comments that have no baring on what we are discussing!

If you have bothered to read through the replies from people then you will see that we are all relatively healthy and experiencing more ailments than normal. I simple wanted to see if these issues were confined to one place or not.

If you have nothing constructive to add then please move along. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join