It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the women of ATS.......How have you been feeling lately? men welcome to.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've just been my usual moody self with a face like a bag of spanners.....

smiles....

If Mother Earth is hormonal, then i'm with Her

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

*knock on wood*

I feel great! And that is VERY unusual!

My almost 13 year old daughter, on the other hand, has been feeling horrible. She has been checked out by doctors, is eating better than usual, getting plenty of sleep, etc., but she claims to hurt a lot and feel bad most of the time. Her main complaint is stomach pain, but her stomach checks out fine. She complains of headaches a lot, as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thats a shame about your daughter, i hope she starts to feel better soon

The headaches have been the most annoying, there always there nagging at the back of my head. I've been thinking maybe its to do with increased pressure in the atmosphere. I dunno, I'm no scientist so can't really say if that could cause headaches like this??

My other theory is the increase in solar activity, can it affect us is this way. But then wouldn't we be like this every time there is a solar maximum?? Or is it because this is a more intense solar maximum. Gees drives me crazy just thinking about it all

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by boo1981

Must be the bad UK/British Cooking

I must say i find this comment a little insulting. I'll have you know I'm a darn good cook

All the other things you mention have a good point. But what I'm trying to get at in my op is that we are in tune with mother Earth as in the ground, the elements and space stuff. Not so much the animals of the land.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
From Long Island, New York.

I have to say that I am experiencing similar things here. Had the flu in January for a full week. However, my 7 yo daughter and I have had a constant scratchy throat and cough for the past week. Today is a particularly lousy day with aches from the waist down.

I want to chalk up the scratchy throat to dryness in my bedroom overnight and allergy season approaching, but this constant achiness has me wondering.

Regardless, I hope everyone feels well soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Gemineye - Hi hun

I could be wrong but it sounds like your youngster could be entering puberty. I have two daughters myself - 20 and 21 so I recognise the symptoms. And I myself remember what 'growing pains' felt like. Totally unexplainable aches and pains.

_______

This winter I've suffered from all manner of colds and fluey type bugs but have put it down to the fact that I work customer facing and have direct contact with the public. Who I might add, think nothing of coming into us full of cold and infect us and then next week complain there's not enough staff because they're all off ill.

What I have found is that lavender oil massaged into the throat is very effective for a sore throat as is a salt gargle.

Hope all feel much better soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry if I upset you OP, but these malady's are most probably due to the time of year, coughs colds feeling under the weather is what happens in the winter. Less sunshine, less Vit D more probs with the immune system.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Don't be silly, your opinion is welcome just as everyone else is.

I did think it was due to the time of year also, but i have never felt like this before. Constantly getting these cold/flu like symptoms and sore throat and headaches.

I really feel that there could be a great change coming soon and that is way so many of us are feeling like this. Or bodies are trying to get us ready maybe??

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

I have an aunt who is also in Long Island. She has been having the headaches and sore throat too.
-

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wonder if being more psychic has to do with metal (Iron) content.
In the case of geese they find their way home by alignment of Iron to the magnetic field of the earth. That way they find their way North/South every winter.

The magnetic field of the solar flare is 3,000 times stronger than the Earth's field. (3 Guass) vs. milliGauss of Earth.
That would make sense if you are feeling the effects of increased solar radiation which is also related to EarthQuakes and then Tsuanmis.

By being more sensitive to your body's physiology you basically have a magnetic meter which would affect health.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Ahhh,but we all take Viatmin D ,Vitamin C, Omega 3 Capsules and Antihistamines every day and there has actually been a fair bit of sun in Cornwall just lately,really cold in the shade but nice enough for everyone to be outside.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was recovering from Pneumonia and just getting back to normal when suddenly I was hit with three days of extreme pressure in my head, dizzy and painful ... when the Earthquake hit. I honestly believe it was because of the earth and not part of my prior illness.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nice there is a post for the ladies! Thank goodness Im past the time of ummm er cycle... One less thing to worry about.

Anyhow, Im in Rhode Island just for sake of mapping. I know for myself the ringing in my ears is just getting louder and louder and yes I have been checked and no it is Not the tinnitus. Though I must say I have had that for as long as I can remember, it is a Lot Louder.

Now any physical symptoms I may be having I can't really target because they may just have a explanation.I DO know that my patience has really run out though. I used to be sooo laid back and not really care what happens around me. Now I just dont seem to tolerate incompetence or lack of respect for ones fellow man well at all. I find myself very edgy, which is very very unusual for me. Like I said, Im very easy going. This edginess distress's me, because I really do value my inner peace, and of all times, when it is needed most in the world, Im kind of losing it. lol Mother Earth is mad and so am I I guess!

Now my wife on the other hand, is definitely suffering a LOT from headaches and sinus pain almost daily. She isnt one to complain, but it has reached a point she just really can't help it. I also know the couple of women I work with have been very sick lately as well and not just the usual flu symptoms of a few days. These are lasting for a few weeks.

Dont know if this post helps any, but I do feel as women we may very well be just a bit more in touch with mother earth. Not saying men aren't, I just dont think they are programed from birth to really be as such.
Peace to you ladies and I hope we all feel better soon...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
I wonder if being more psychic has to do with metal (Iron) content.
In the case of geese they find their way home by alignment of Iron to the magnetic field of the earth. That way they find their way North/South every winter.

The magnetic field of the solar flare is 3,000 times stronger than the Earth's field. (3 Guass) vs. milliGauss of Earth.
That would make sense if you are feeling the effects of increased solar radiation which is also related to EarthQuakes and then Tsuanmis.

By being more sensitive to your body's physiology you basically have a magnetic meter which would affect health.

See now i understand what you are saying. When we next get a barrage of M and X flares i will make sure i note how I'm feeling before, during and after.

Like i said in a previous post, when we had the Flares hit us in February i had such intense pressure in my head accompanied by severe migraine. I had three migraines that month it was not nice

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thank you for your post

Its good to here from men as well, it shows that its not just us women that are suffering for these symptoms.
I really hope we all start feeling better soon.

I feel that we are going through a great change and that all this will be over soon. There is light at the end of the tunnel i just know it!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello!

I have to say, since the new year started I have been getting colds off and on which is unusual for me! Since last Monday though i have had the worst head cold!! Everything you mentioned, especially the ear pressure! I have never had issues with my ears in the past and normally my immune system is great!

Also worth noting - My daughter who was born literally the day before 2010 has been soooo healthy, but as of lately has ear issues that won't go away! Last doctors visit she said it looked better, but was still red! No more ear infection though thankfully! Anyways she has also had a head cold (runny nose, cranky) with no other symptoms. Doctor said likely allergies and not to worry unless she has fever.

I live in the middle US, not much growing yet over here. My dad is the only family member with allergies, I have not had previous problems with allergies. It's possible she is having allergy issues, but just odd with both have ear issues at the same time! My husband has been fine and seems immune lol!

Very odd!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

I had the same thing with the pressure and migraine during the February solar flares that hit us. It was so intense. Not going to say that it was the cause, but next time it happens i will check whats going on with our Sun.
I'm sorry to here that you have been unwell. I hope you feel better soon

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Midlands here. Usually fit as a fiddle, but since last July I've had an almost endless string on chest infections, colds & stomach problems. I'm not the only one, both mum and my daughter have questioned it, it's as though we are all constantly trying to fight something off.

Mentally I'm swinging from mega narky to sad, but I've no real reason to be (apart from the past days current events that is).

We all eat well, not binging on rubbish foods. I just cant understand why health and wellbeing has gone awry of late. The only thing that I know to that happened around that time was the Iceland volcano, surely that can't have made such an effect?.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by birdVSworm

Hi. Can i ask how old your daughter is? I'm guessing she is around 13 months??? If I've read your post right

Could it be that she is teething? Both my children used to get sore ears, runny nose and cranky when they were cutting teeth.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I think its quite strange as i read every single post that we are all feeling the same. Its quite scary!

We all seem to be healthy, eat well and live good. We are all from different parts of the world and yet feeling the same symptoms! I'm starting to think there might be something in the air

Do any of you notice when you feel your symptoms are more intense? Like i have mentioned about the solar flares in February and my migraines and pressure in my head.

Maybe we should document here when we are having these symptoms more intensely?? Then we can see IF we can pin point a cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join