It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Let me get this straight... you're still claiming, in all honesty, to be an extra-terrestrial???? HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for that laugh.... I don't like to be mean to anyone, but come on, stop role playing.

Sorry everyone, but, it seems time for a bit of selfdefence ... sigh.

So let me get this right here, You are still denying the probability? You have not the evidence to make an intelligent decision either way, yet, you feel it important enough to attempt to denegrate me some more.

Why, is it that you hate the idea so much? What exactly is causing you to violate social convention, and criminal laws of some countries, just to try to put little me down? What, if anything, have I done to you? Other than try to get you to learn and think?

You sre aware, I hope, That I gain nothing out of this, and that I'm only trying to improve your life, even if just a little. I would also hope that you understand; that in this physical world we all live in there are two types of evidence.

Personal experience: Very good at showing the experiencer truth, but not so good to show others, since the experience was personal, and there is no physical evidence to share. Just because it personal, does not make it BS!

Physical Evidence: Good for showing others the truth, as well as confirming that which an experiencer may already know. Physical Evidence has one property that makes it so useful ... repeteability ... I show you DNA evidence, and offer samples; You can take that data and sample evidence and run your own tests. Physical evidence is never BS. Unless, those it is presented to fail to do their due diligence (like you).

Anyway, enough of that! I'm not here to argue the evidence I've presented. In fact, if you want to discuss it; either start a thread to do just that, I will gladly participate. Or, take it to one of my existing threads.

Thank you,
Anthra

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Yep, something is about to happen I've been following a thread which warns of this on October 11, 2011 so the 2012 date may just be a ruse. 'Grace of God' Aw, I knew you had it in ya.

At some point in One's searching, they "hit" a wall, and no matter how much science you can throw at it, you still cannot "know" is beyone the wall. Something, must logically be there, yet, you cannot "see" IT. That "IT" is God.

(Tip of the Day: Do not try to use a high cintrast monitor after visiting an eye Doctor and having your eyes dialated.)

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ok, Ok, I'm sorry if I upset you by laughing off your extra-terrestrialness. Do you mind telling me what countries I have violated laws in? This would be news to me. At any rate, fair enough, this is a web site that allows people to play games and pretend and that's all good. God forbid that I should try to take that away from anyone. I really don't mean any harm, I just don't think that way.

Oh, and me doubting that you are an extra-terrestrial is not denigration. How can you see it that way. Extraordinary claims need to be backed up by extraordinary evidence. I don't need to prove that you aren't an alien.
edit on 3/22/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yep, something is about to happen I've been following a thread which warns of this on October 11, 2011 so the 2012 date may just be a ruse. 'Grace of God' Aw, I knew you had it in ya.

At some point in One's searching, they "hit" a wall, and no matter how much science you can throw at it, you still cannot "know" is beyone the wall. Something, must logically be there, yet, you cannot "see" IT. That "IT" is God.

(Tip of the Day: Do not try to use a high cintrast monitor after visiting an eye Doctor and having your eyes dialated.)

Etharzi od Oma

Hey AnthraAndromda,
Have you been to another threads site, this is the language from that one? Have you also been to the eye doctor, I don't understand your tip of the day.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ok, Ok, I'm sorry if I upset you by laughing off your extra-terrestrialness. Do you mind telling me what countries I have violated laws in? This would be news to me. At any rate, fair enough, this is a web site that allows people to play games and pretend and that's all good. God forbid that I should try to take that away from anyone. I really don't mean any harm, I just don't think that way.

Well for starters most of Europe. Germany has las that provide some stiff penelties. Sweeden is another. Canada does as well, but provides an "out" if what was said in a religious context. These are the only law where I read the actual text, but, the article I readseems to indicate that nearly everywhere, except the US (first ammendment rights), where so-called "Hate Propaganda" is outlawed.

I see things like as a "step in the right direction", but, they do seem to be a bit ill-thought and somewhat incomplete. But, ya don't make changes like that over night; it gonna take time.

Oh, and me doubting that you are an extra-terrestrial is not denigration. How can you see it that way. Extraordinary claims need to be backed up by extraordinary evidence. I don't need to prove that you aren't an alien.

No you doubting it is not, you making a comment, is. And, yes extraordinary claims do require extraordinary evidence. I've made an extraordinary claim, and am doing my very best to provide the requisite evidence. The contents of the evidence I've compiled so far, if properly analyzed will begin to provide that extraordinary evidence you want.

Which is to say; A person with solidly Indo-African DNA doesn't resemble a Northern European. It simply don't happen, and there is no "trick" of biology or DNA that can create this illusion

Anthra

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Hey AnthraAndromda,
Have you been to another threads site, this is the language from that one? Have you also been to the eye doctor, I don't understand your tip of the day.

No, no other sites recently anyway.

And yes, I was at the eye doctor today. The eye drops he used to dialate my eyes was on steroids or something. He handed some "stylish" dark shades, and I left. When I stepped outside ... I went blind! (well sort of anyway) Drove home, just fine. When I stepped inside I had to remove the dark glasses ... I have the brightest monitor in all of East Texas! Wven now, some 4 hours later, I can hardly look at it. The white and light colored areas of my screen are almost "electric". The good news is that now I can read it without getting close or adjusting the colors.

On the other note... When One is searching for truth, One can employ science to see what is, or is not, true. But, eventually science must fail. In our present Universe, we have the "big bang" that "created" the physical Universe, science can explain all this rather well. But, science cannot explain "what went bang" or what there was befor that big bang. Thus the only available explaination is God. By the way, it is very doubtful that science can ever answer these "final" questions. So what One ends up with is a fusion of knowledge and faith to even begin to explain some of the mysteries of our existance.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 22-3-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I have to agree with you here. I didn't think that would happen, but you are very logical in your last post (the one just above). I'm really sorry if we got off to a bad start, I think maybe we will have more in common than I previously would have thought. I would like very much to continue dialog with you.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I have to agree with you here. I didn't think that would happen, but you are very logical in your last post (the one just above). I'm really sorry if we got off to a bad start, I think maybe we will have more in common than I previously would have thought. I would like very much to continue dialog with you.

No worries. It is very hard to offend me. I would very much like to continue talking with you.

We all live in interesting times. (and if I ever find that ancient chinese guy, I'm gonna give him "what 4"
)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hey AnthraAndromda,

And yes, I was at the eye doctor today
I thought so. I was like this
when I read that. I had my eyes dialated only once and wouldn't allow it again and had to look at a monitor at work after that, big mistake.

This answered that question I had on another thread, which had this language all through it, like ONE-1, Infinite - 1
"IT" 1111000111, and so forth, drove me NUTS. And now when you've posted these same coded words like you have here, I thought you found that site. Maybe it's just a Computer Programmers way of looking at things , because on the other thread I'm talking about I believe he had said he was also a programmer, so hence the coded language I guess. But, I think you answered my question that I never got from that OP. That which is coming IS God. Our family of Light, their words not mine.

I've now understood your last post, so , no biggie.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm looking at a series of videos I would like to post but I need to view them, almost done. I don't want anything quuestionable in them. It's about 16 vids 10-15 minutes each almost done. Just letting everyone know. They're along the line of Illuminati, what they are doing, D4rk Kn1ght type of thing, some in the videos are chanelled info (New Age stuff though to make a point) the false flag they are orchestrating a UFO invasion to keep us all in fear, that's how they work - 9/11 anybody - keeps us in fear to bring about THE NWO! They've been working on these themes for 60 years or more and it's very deep. May decide to post or not soon. I know this will deviate alot from my original stance, but I still hold to that. Information whether for or against needs to be seen also to try to bring a picture puzzle together. Daphne.
edit on 23-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I will start with this video on what they plan to do to Christians. N.W.O plans for CHRISTIANS! WARNING!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is the video series I was speaking of TRANSCENDENCE: I will start this at video #6. But, you can watch from #1 if you wish. This series goes to #16, sixteen is just orbs the whole thing, I recomend to #15 though. I do not agree with everything in these, #7 he seems to be possesed or chanelling ( aka , crazy) but take from these what you will. Lots of information. I'm only going to post #6 please continue watching the next one in line. There is no 13, after 12 go to 14 o.k.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No time to watch at this moment, but do you think the UFO's and aliens are all government/NWO stuff? What about the great deception that Marzulli and others are talking about? Would this mean that there are no fallen angels/demonic beings portraying themselves as aliens, or do you think of both (government using the evil ones for their own purpose and so fullfilling satan's plan?)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Hey WeZet,

or do you think of both (government using the evil ones for their own purpose and so fullfilling satan's plan?)
YES.

Illuminati = Satan, Bright and Morning Star, is their God. They need to bring him to power, Antichrist.

Project Bluebeam = D4rk Kn1ght's Plan. Projections in the sky, false flag, making people afraid, like 9/11 ( who accepted the Homeland Security Act/Patriot Act). Making us want order. NWO.

Could be the other way too or in addition to it. Phil Shneider story says they are already here. David Icke says their already here. They are in (governments around the world ) bed with these things. Doing business with them, that's my feeling. They've been here and coming here. They are still Satans plan, they are still the fallen ones.

If Phil Shneider is to be believed. If they are already here then they have been in the back ground. Nazi's were into Occultic/Demonic worship developing these 'crafts' . Remember now, when the Nephilim were here,or fallen angels were here, they were gathered and buried on the earth, God sealed them up till the end. If they are under ground like Nuclear waste, it wouldn't be hard to find them deep underground. Just speculation. There are 7 parts

D4rk Kn1ght's thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: added link

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think I have confused everyone more with this series of videos. Like I said , I don't believe everything in them. The Illuminati/Secret Societies/ hidden things is what I'm trying to point out. I still believe that they are 'Unclean Spirits' , 'Demons and Fallen Angels' . If the Illuminati are sacrificing children to Moloch in the Bohemian Grove for instance (the owl) well that series points to these two things. Marzulli is absolutely correct about abortion and blood sacrifice.

Sacrificing children to Molech:

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

A Great Falling Away of the church has been an ongoing work for them. A video by John Todd, a defector from the Illuminati who became a Christian.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ok, so I’ve been sick for the past 2 weeks on bed rest, and out of boredom and curiosity browsed this site. This is my favorite thread so far, I like the idea that aliens are demons and what not. I have never met an alien nor seen any ufo of any kind personally. Only through videos and pictures, I have never even heard of alien abductions outside of Hollywood movie magic. I have always been interested in this area, but I have not pursuit it for the information is so expansive and corrupt, basically there’s a lot of crap out there hiding the truth. How does one escape the brain washing trap in order to reveal the truth? So, what I would like to know is, how does one tell the truth from the lies? So, this is a little about me, and where I am at in my studies. I am stuck in a cross road of my beliefs. I am Christian, and therefore I do believe in God, Jesus, etc., that won’t change. My dilemma is with this alien thing. Like I said, I am more inclined to believe they are just demons in disguise. However there is evidence that support they are not as well… I do believe there are ETs , yet I’m not convinced they would want to ‘monitor’ us. Is there life on other planets, sure… Are they watching us now? Egh… I doubt it… I propose there are ’aliens’ but not the kind that people here experience.. I suppose that would be a great ploy by satan, use the truth to form a lie. There are aliens, but not babysitting Earth. The ’babysitters’ could in fact be demons. Ushering in the end of days for men, using the government, and other resources to do so.

Now, I am not stating this as fact, I mean no disrespect to anyone. None of us will ever really know until the end is played out. This is merely a speculation. I would like some added information if someone is prone to agree with me on some level. If you do not agree, that is fine. I don’t want to argue over it. I myself am still developing my opinion on it, therefore I know this is not bullet proof. It is just an idea I am exploring. Thank you for this topic DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lead1

I think you make a good point. That is that we can't know for sure until it all plays out. But there is a lot of reason to believe that the whole 'alien' 'ufo' thing is spiritual. Most of the really long time researchers in the field have come to this conclusion. And the first and oldest too. Hynek was hired by the government to debunk them and he ended up convinced that they were real, but he abandoned the idea that they were structured craft back in the '60's I think. He and many others stated that they had more in common with demonic activity.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ok, so I’ve been sick for the past 2 weeks on bed rest, and out of boredom and curiosity browsed this site. This is my favorite thread so far, I like the idea that aliens are demons and what not.
reply to post by Lead1

Hey Lead1,

Firstly welcome to ATS , I see this is your first post sorry to hear you've been sick , maybe something good has come of it. Thanks for the compliment , I'm glad you like the thread. I am currently going in many different directions with it, some out of curiosity on my part and for information, kinda like we'll all work this out together and put the pieces in place kinda thing.

I feel that the abductions I've read about in the past and some that I'm watching now all have the same theme, take samples , breed with the subject, subject them to psychological mind screwing, and they are mind screwed, so much so they usually need to see a Psychiatrist. Anything that would present itself to you as who it percieves you would accept as a mating partner in my mind has got to be a demon.

I have never even heard of alien abductions outside of Hollywood movie magic. I have always been interested in this area, but I have not pursuit it for the information is so expansive and corrupt, basically there’s a lot of crap out there hiding the truth. How does one escape the brain washing trap in order to reveal the truth?

I know, you watch shows like Communion of Whitley Strieber's abduction accounts and even his own opinion is they have to be demons, cause they put him through hell. And that's a written book and not conjured up by Steven Spielburg, and so many , many more.

So, what I would like to know is, how does one tell the truth from the lies?

This is a good question. I believe they have been abducting humans for a long time, but why does it seem its ramping up now? The Jerusalem UFO incident made me think about this thread in the first place. Others say it is debunked, but I don't think so. There was a tour group from Mississippi ( this was a story on our local radio station ) who were on tour in Jerusalem and saw it and I've heard the voice comments "OOh look at that , wow! " but cannot find it on their website. If I do I will put it on here. Stations name is www.y101.com . I haven't looked up UFO abductions yet in Israel. I think things are ramping up big time, End Times I mean. Just waiting for the Third Temple to be built. When that happens all hell will break loose.

The ’babysitters’ could in fact be demons. Ushering in the end of days for men, using the government, and other resources to do so

I believe they are demons, even the ones people think are not evil and act sweet , oh, we're concerned for you, your planet, or better yet there's a castastrophe coming, but don't worry we're gonna take you out of harms way and bring you back and help. I'm not going anywhere with them no matter how scared I am.

And, there may be a Rapture of the Church. We may be taken out of the way, but we need to know, I personally don't think there is.

Ezekiel 13:20-Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the soul to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make
them fly

If this is true, we need to know how Satan works, because his crazy 'bleep' shows up first.

Thank you for this topic DaphneApollo

And thank you for reading.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is a video by Billy Crone called: Explaining the Raptue ( ALIENS? )

This man in his younger years was also 'New Age' believer, ouiji , cards , etc. so he knows what he's talking about.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I think things are ramping up big time, End Times I mean. Just waiting for the Third Temple to be built. When that happens all hell will break loose.

Agreed...

I believe they are demons, even the ones people think are not evil and act sweet , oh, we're concerned for you, your planet, or better yet there's a castastrophe coming, but don't worry we're gonna take you out of harms way and bring you back and help. I'm not going anywhere with them no matter how scared I am.

I agree with you here too. If they are so much more advanced than us, then why bother with us? I don't go around anthills popping a few out to tell them, 'don't worry, I'm here to help u evolve'... As sure as we are born, we will die, and I'd rather take my chances dying on Earth instead of hoping on the shuttlebus to who knows where in hopes that the driver has good intentions... My mother told me not to talk to strangers, and especially not to take their candy...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join