It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hey AnthraAndromda,

I did something really stupid, I had this long post typed with videos I wanted everyone to see on here, You and WeZet and everyone else, and I posted it to the wrong thread.
Well, first I edited it and deleted it. But, I have to retype it all over again. I was so mad at myself, but I will re-do it, but will be later otherwise it would have been up already. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and putting things together.

I know, right? It can be quite frustrating to get something all prepped, only to have some "stupid" little thing bomb everything
I find that this would be far less funny, if I had not done the same thing myself ... many times. lol

I read your last response to my question, 2012 huh? It may be sooner than we think though. There's another video I will put up of someone who was abducted at young age and I wanted to see if you two matched stories, kinda . I will post that too, it's very interesting. This other persons views do not match my percieved notion of demons, I do look at all sides despite what it may look like.

Yeah, 2012 is the hyped date. Truth is its more like a mile marker, or sign post. I think it indicates, the mid point in some rather large changes for both Earth and Humans. Though, I'm also sure, the planet will fare better than any living things on it. What we are seeing right now are those changes being implemented and deployed. For some of us, no big deal, for others,it can be quite tragic And, those of us who are affected by these events; should be thanking God (or whatever they hold to the same "position"), because is only by the "grace of God" that we have been spared ... for now.

I have to do other things at the moment work and home and all, very busy life, we all know about this I'm sure, but I will post soon, maybe later this evening. I will also read your thread which you linked to in your post soon. Something is about to happen on and to the earth really bad, I'm just trying to figure out who and what to trust. Hopefully there is a Rapture and we won't be here, but I don't believe in the rapture doctrine. And in that case we all need to know the scenario to play out if there isn't a Rapture.

I know about work responsibilities. Heh .... I'm supposed to be retired. Somehow, I still have plenty people asking for new software. Course, before I retired, I was a full-time consultant, seems that all retirement means is I now work part-time. Actually, I like it that way, I still have plenty of things to do ... even if it is more like entertainment than work.

Yes, I think something truly serious is going to happen soon. It scares me. I wanted to stay here for a bit longer just to help where I can.

By the way --- tell those closest to you that you Love them. It is never to soon to say that, you can't say it enough, and if you truly feel it, its never too late. (and I'll try to take my own advice...yes there Humans that I truly love).

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 21-3-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The two most important crop circles EVER. Crop circles decoded.

We've all heard stories of the 'Greys' taking sperma and ovum from humans during abductions. The 'Greys' also impregnate women, then abduct them again at three months gestation and take the baby from them, grow them in vats of fluid. Then they abduct them again to show them their child and to bond with it. I showed a video on this very thing earlier.

These two crop circles come from Chilbolton Observatory in England. "Returning Your Call" . There was a message sent out by this observatory in 1974- the arecibo message in binary code written by Carl Sagan for the project telling about earth and things and people on it. Well, in 2001 that message was returned with a crop circle 'square' really of a face. Then one year later almost to the day of the other one came the 'Alien holding the disc' with a message in binary of ACII code ( I know nothing about this AnthraAndromda, so correct me if I'm wrong) . I think the crop circle of the 'Grey Alien' are the decievers that the message is speaking of or the picture in the crop circle is the mixtures between the 'Greys' and humans that they have been working on for at least the last 60 years that I was talking about in the first paragraph. Here's the video:

What if they are trying to replace us with the hybrids or intermingle without us knowing.
edit on 21-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I've not heard of these two crop circles before. I'm sure they were completely debunked ... by some person who not the capacity to understand, nor the requisite knowledge. And, I can be confidant he got it completely wrong. enough of that.

They were amazing! 27 years ... that kind of limits the possible planets that could have received it. Will have to do some research, see which direction into space it was beamed, might bive a clue as to who answered.

That second one sure looks like a grey, and they do not have a good rep. Although of alien species I've talked with, the Greys seem more indifferent than anything else, there is also a "note" of "doing my job" in there. The Reptilians, who are more rare in sightings, and are purportedly the "rulers" of the Greys; seem more hostile than anything else.

If the have found a way of making their (Greys) DNA compatable with Human DNA, then this should be cause for alarm amongst the other planets and ETs. Something like this could lead to "Terraforming" on a galactic level.

If the Greys are re-introducing these hybreds back into Terrestrial society, it should be considered an act of war.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of Pane Andov? He says he was abducted when he was 7 but I cannot find his story whether his abduction was negative or positive. But from his video series 2012 equation solved it seems it was positive. He was a computer programmer in Macedonia now lives in Austrailia for the safety issue. Has lots to say about what he believes is coming at us. You see, he got messages of an impending disaster. He goes into crop circles and what they mean, it's very interesting.

I see you are from Texas. I'm a state over from Louisiana, same South , same hot as Hades. Know all about it.

TextYeah, 2012 is the hyped date. Truth is its more like a mile marker, or sign post. I think it indicates, the mid point in some rather large changes for both Earth and Humans. Though, I'm also sure, the planet will fare better than any living things on it. What we are seeing right now are those changes being implemented and deployed. For some of us, no big deal, for others,it can be quite tragic And, those of us who are affected by these events; should be thanking God (or whatever they hold to the same "position"), because is only by the "grace of God" that we have been spared ... for now.
Yep, something is about to happen I've been following a thread which warns of this on October 11, 2011 so the 2012 date may just be a ruse. 'Grace of God' Aw, I knew you had it in ya.

I know about work responsibilities. Heh .... I'm supposed to be retired. Somehow, I still have plenty people asking for new software. Course, before I retired, I was a full-time consultant, seems that all retirement means is I now work part-time. Actually, I like it that way, I still have plenty of things to do ... even if it is more like entertainment than work.
Why does work have to be so much work. If I were retired I would travel the world and look and enjoy before it may go into ruins, but that's me. If you enjoy what you do that's good, no stress.

By the way --- tell those closest to you that you Love them. It is never to soon to say that, you can't say it enough, and if you truly feel it, its never too late. (and I'll try to take my own advice...yes there Humans that I truly love).
Now this really got to me. I have been doing that alot lately with that date in mind and the feelings and the Japan earthquake etc. and I whole heartedly agree. They look at me weird because it's out of character for me, because I get so emotional and all so , I try to do rather than say it so much. It's necessary though.

This mans information, Pane Andov, is 'NOT' channeled o.k. but it does come from those darn aliens who are you know whats
no offence.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I once believed fully in the hybridization program, but I'm doubting it more and more. Why? Because this could be a delusion. It's a trick, attacking women at their weakest point. "aliens" showing the child to the woman. As long as we are far away from God, their plan is working.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Hey WeZet,

I liked this video, and I hadn't thought of this before. Maybe that is the trick and the deception because women are maternal and emotional they can't help it no matter how tough they may try to act. Great find and quick thinking on your part. I'm glad you are the voice of reason on here and see things in a different light than I do. But, we both come here with interesting things to ponder over.

Have you seen the videos above by Pane Andov? Watch that and tell me what you think? Aliens abducted him and showing him an 'Earth Cataclysm' so much so he moved to Austrailia to be safe. But, they want to make you think they are trying to live here with you, the two don't go together or match up somehow do they? Conflicting messages. Daphne.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I'm not sure about it, but we're both sure that there is a great deception going on, I think we pretty much agree about the same things. Still, it's hard to know what's false and what not. It's easy to believe everything the "deception" informers tell us, and then there comes another one around who thinks it's totally different. Hard!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

And they will believe, just listen to this man. This man is telling people to get on the ships of the 'Friendly Aliens' when the Pole shift happens and alot of other stuff that I feel is really going on with Chemtrails etc. listen to him:

www.youtube.com... The Informer.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Excellent first thread, S & F for you. It's not too often on this site that I find someone who agrees with me on this topic. I doubt that many will take the time to watch the entire video series, but I did even though I already hold this view. I couldn't stop watching. Many good points in the videos, such as the fact that the oldest most respected researchers of the UFO phenomenon (Valee and Hynek) came to this conclusion after years of study. For years I resisted any type of spiritual interpretation of the phenomenon only to finally realize that it's the only one that fits all the facts.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Hey wtbengineer

Thanks for the S & F , although I'm not here for that, but it does make it more popular so more people can see the message.

It's not too often on this site that I find someone who agrees with me on this topic.
Don't I know what your talking about. Just a few on here WeZet knows more than me I feel, he's smart young man and not easily decieved for sure and a few others and it's nice more people believe and understand this don't you think. Link for you in case you didn't read whole thread: New Age Alien Deception
www.poleshift2011.com

Valee and Hynek are a very good source and so is L.A. Marzulli ( he's on the opening vids, too much info to take in on those 9 vids, WeZet brought Marzulli back out) Missler is another good one and Joe Jordan MUFON investigator video above is a very good one also. Far too much points the Bible as being the Truth.

The Poleshift2011 website you should check out for more vids on this. I thought I was the only one who thought this, but this member who this website belongs to, knows alot about this, and we had lots of posts on this, Antichrist and what's coming. I couldn't believe someone else thought as I did either. We all need to know or become more aware of the deception about to come.. Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hey thanks DaphneApollo, I am still working my way through the thread. This is taking a great amount of time. I feel a little guilty because I'm at work
but I just couldn't stop watching the videos. Same with the thread, I almost never run across anything this interesting here anymore.

So WeZet is a young guy? Do you know him or have spoken with him before? Just curious. I'm 52 and spent probably 30 + years looking into UFOs from the nuts and bolts craft viewpoint before changing my mind. Another who I have spoken with about this before is The Gut. He was encouraging me to start a thread on this subject but I decided that I would probably not do it justice.

I never heard of Marzulli before actually, at least not before watching the videos. I first started thinking seriously about this as a viable possibility after reading a short book by Brother Michael Dimond called "UFOs: Demonic Activity & Elaborate Hoaxes Meant to Deceive Mankind".

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
What's the difference between aliens and demons?

Anything that tries to harm you is bad...that's the way of life, demon or not.

I don't need a label to tell me what to watch out for, I'll let my intuition guide me.

Nice post though.

I hope I've not offended you in any way. Thanks for the compliment on the post . I'm certainly not here to argue or make someone feel bad just to discuss.

DaphneApollo

Gnostics spoke of "Archons", which sound a lot like ET, they are lacking the imaginative capacity of humans and can only imitate, and use deception like a mind-virus, i.e "God is from the sky and you must do xyz or HE will get you, turn the other cheek, pray, submit, love those who harm you" etc. Gnostics were critical of salvationist rhetoric, they saw how dangerous it was, how it strips the innate goodness from the being and sells the born in sin lie. Hogwash. That lie could very well be Archontic, or ET originated, those beings who envy and imitate humans, the ultimate control game. The ancient earth centered cultures were systematically wiped out by Rome, carrying the cross....ugh

on and on it goes.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

TextSame with the thread, I almost never run across anything this interesting here anymore.
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying the thread. Keep reading you'll see where all the members come in I'm talking about and how I'm amazed at their knowledge being so young. It doesn't surprise me though, because when I was 18 -19 I was reading and searching for anything to do with UFOs , religion (not just Bible only) , etc. we don't know each other personally, but I'm amazed that he knows so much at this young age. Myself being in my 40's it's impressive. I got the feeling about this only after seeing a show like Sightings in my mid 20's about a woman calling out Jesus name to make the abduction stop and that made me change my thinking on both UFOs and Christianity, I was kinda New Age and 'They' are here to help us UFO follower of their knowledge, but if someone has called on Jesus and it stopped my mind changed direction and looked more at the biblical knowledge and more of a critical eye on the UFO side.

You and I have probably spent about the same amount of time looking at the same things, I'm sure. I'll have to look for that book you mentioned by Brother Michael Dimond, sounds interesting. Marzulli I had never heard of before either till I started this thread. It's an adventure and a learning experience for me and I hope for others who participate in it.

I will say this I am not looking for stars and flags , they are appreciated. But to get this information out is another thing all together, I feel it's necessary to have a discussion like this either for or against.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words Daphne, and it's great to see new people coming into here. If only we could fill the opening post with more videos, there is so much information.
I don't think I should start a new topic, since I said most things I wanted to say in this topic allready.

In encourage everyone reading this to read the previous pages for posts of Daphne and me, so you will have a better understanding of what we are dealing with.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's good talking with you, and I know the stars and flags thing is no real big deal, just a way to show appreciation for bringing this to light. And it is important to educate people. My kids are grown, well most of them I have a 14 month old, but my grown children think I'm nuts if I tell them this stuff. And we've seen a UFO together in broad daylight. They were just kids then, and only my younger son who's 28 now remembers it. His siblings made fun of him about it until one day I corroborated it for him. He rolled his eyes when I told him that I now think they aren't ET craft but spiritual manifestations.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Hey Pilot,

I came across the Gnostics a few years back because I was smelling roses and none were in the room when it happened 3 seperate times. I had finally had enough of not knowing why, so I googled why and came across the only explanation that made sense and it was in the Gnostics. It is called clare---- something I can't even find it now, but it's real, and it has to do with Angels visiting you after someone dies. I had had two deaths in the family when this occured and all I could do was ask the person to forgive me of any words or actions I might have done to them while they were alive and it would stop.

This was a little off topic, but that's my experience with the Gnostic Texts and I need to finish reading them because they seem to be positive and helpful.

I do understand your position for I was just of this opinion. Not saying your opinion is wrong though o.k. All opinions are welcome. For those who like religions, ufo, sacred texts, all kinds of topics on religions of the world here's a link : www.sacred-texts.com... It would take years upon years to read all of these books. Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Hey WeZet,

Thank you for your kind words Daphne, and it's great to see new people coming into here. If only we could fill the opening post with more videos, there is so much information. I don't think I should start a new topic, since I said most things I wanted to say in this topic allready

You are so welcome. And I'm glad to see new people too, and thanks for jogging my brain with more videos to make me think of other things. And you will start a great topic I'm sure of it.
I'll add more videos as I find them and if you find some please feel free to add them o.k. Peace. Daphne.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Let me get this straight... you're still claiming, in all honesty, to be an extra-terrestrial???? HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for that laugh.... I don't like to be mean to anyone, but come on, stop role playing.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Hey wtbengineer,

It's good talking with you, and I know the stars and flags thing is no real big deal, just a way to show appreciation for bringing this to light. And it is important to educate people.
It's good talking to you too. And thanks for appreciating it, it is important to give people another view of ufos except 'yipee' they're here. Be carefull with that is what I say. I used to say just that. They are spiritual and I'm wondering if the Governments of the world are making these and using them against us, maybe sooner than we think. I'll find more vids for what I'm talking about though.

Whether you believe in the Rapture or not and I don't , it may play out either way. Here's a little video to ponder:

The Illuminati Card Deck , made in the 80's published in 1995.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Pilot

Hey Pilot,

I came across the Gnostics a few years back because I was smelling roses and none were in the room when it happened 3 seperate times. I had finally had enough of not knowing why, so I googled why and came across the only explanation that made sense and it was in the Gnostics. It is called clare---- something I can't even find it now, but it's real, and it has to do with Angels visiting you after someone dies. I had had two deaths in the family when this occured and all I could do was ask the person to forgive me of any words or actions I might have done to them while they were alive and it would stop.

This was a little off topic, but that's my experience with the Gnostic Texts and I need to finish reading them because they seem to be positive and helpful.

I do understand your position for I was just of this opinion. Not saying your opinion is wrong though o.k. All opinions are welcome. For those who like religions, ufo, sacred texts, all kinds of topics on religions of the world here's a link : www.sacred-texts.com... It would take years upon years to read all of these books. Peace.

I've had that experience also, it feels like the scent comes rising up from within you and presents itself. Very intimate that. AKA odour of sanctity...

I don't really have a set opinion about ET in general, they could be good or bad like people, I think we need to solve our own issues and not expect a sky saviour again. I don't accept either/or propositions, they lack potential for true understanding. I try to be fluid in my assessments and not hold conclusions dear. ET speculations don't matter to me as much as they used to because I'd rather more engage myself in ways to improve life here and now. Until I happen to meet one for myself, it's up in the air.

That's what I get from Gnostics -ever increasing investigation. Thank you for an interesting thread!
edit on 22-3-2011 by Pilot because: add to

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join