It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I agree with you here too. If they are so much more advanced than us, then why bother with us? I don't go around anthills popping a few out to tell them, 'don't worry, I'm here to help u evolve'... As sure as we are born, we will die, and I'd rather take my chances dying on Earth instead of hoping on the shuttlebus to who knows where in hopes that the driver has good intentions... My mother told me not to talk to strangers, and especially not to take their candy...
reply to post by Lead1

My mom told me that too, don't take their candy, cute. I laughed at that. Ants instinctively sting and so we should take names and kick dragon.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thank you! So back to business, if what we are saying is true then where do we go from here? If we concur that the aliens are demons, is it safe to say they infiltrated our government? Not just the government, but our media and popular culture? I think so. I'm not saying everybody famous and powerful is satan worshipping crazies. However there are some scary stuff that point that way. I can't even enjoy the radio anymore because of subliminal messages and what not.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
I am not a religious person, but my grandfather is a retired minister and one of the sharpest men I know, when I was a child I asked him what he thought about ufo's and whether he believed in aliens.

I don't begrudge you your beliefs, but if the bible is fact, than it is far more likely that evil, and demons, only exist on earth where Satan has been exiled.

That's my two cents. What do you think?

edit on 13-3-2011 by Chindogu because: spelling

I have to say that I think you hit the nail on the head. As of late, I tend to think that all spirits and humans of many levels and kind are here on earth because they did something wrong or evil.

If all the host of heaven and fallen angels were thrown to the Earth and we now exist on Earth, then it is safe to assume that anyone who is on Earth was kicked out of heaven? Are we now reading pages from our own ancient history books and why did we all forget? Was Jesus one of us who tried to get some of our sentences reduced if we reformed? I don't know. Everyone has to answer those questions for themselves by looking at their own life and the world around them.

Even scientists are discovering that "junk DNA" are actually genes that have been switched off, but possibly hold the key to longevity and super natural powers. Well I don't think its an accident that its been turned off and it kind of fits nicely with the whole story of Adam and Eve being kicked out the garden. I think that story and many other ancient stories from various religions do mirror hidden truths about human existence.

edit on 24-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lead1

I feel being aware that aliens could be in the end time scenario is the first step in the right direction. Not that anyone can help that they had been abducted not knowing calling Jesus to stop it I mean.

I didn't know that about Rhianna's song, I think this stuff is everywhere like Katie Perry's 'ET ' song. Creepy. Nice beat, but get real. Movies, especially kids movies have this stuff in them too. Secret symbolism all around.

I was looking for a video to put but I think this guy is kinda weird so I won't put it on. Just thought I'd write back before I go to sleep. Will write more tomorrow it's 11 p.m . here. Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The Blind Men and The Elephant

A Jain version of the story says that six blind men were asked to determine what an elephant looked like by feeling different parts of the elephant's body. The blind man who feels a leg says the elephant is like a pillar; the one who feels the tail says the elephant is like a rope; the one who feels the trunk says the elephant is like a tree branch; the one who feels the ear says the elephant is like a hand fan; the one who feels the belly says the elephant is like a wall; and the one who feels the tusk says the elephant is like a solid pipe.

It is truly troubling to this persistant identification of aliens with demons, expecialy when it has little to no foundation. I'm reminded of something from your sacred text:

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." -- Matthew 15:14

All of the information you are using is what I would "professionally" call "corrupted data" (remember; I'm a software engineer as well as a database / data engineer). None of these reports you are using are from people who have had a "close encounter", and those that are, may well have been just that persons own confused mind trying to make some sense out of what they just experienced.

You have not heard the voice of ET save for mine, and you choose to accept "hearsay" evidence over direct testamony.

I pleaded with my mother to remain here, near Earth, for a time; in the hopes that we might be able to help the Human People, yet, you try to demonize us. I'm starting to wonder just why I tried so hard to stay.

Something you truly need to understand; just because someone acts like a demon, and even looks like a demon; doesn't mean he is a demon. Except in the broadest sense of the word, and the broad sense is not anything supernatural ... just behaviors you don't like.

However, Demonizing us is a lot like the training given in the military to shape the attitudes of soldiers toward the enemy. If you make the enemy less than, or not, Human; they become easier to kill. Is that what you have in mind for when we try to help?

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Something you truly need to understand; just because someone acts like a demon, and even looks like a demon; doesn't mean he is a demon.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics. Inductive reasoning... straight from wikipedia. en.wikipedia.org...

No offence star friend... For all I know your kind are peaceful and sincerely trying to help us earthlings... However, I still won't hop on your ship. I'm not much of a risk taker.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lead1

Something you truly need to understand; just because someone acts like a demon, and even looks like a demon; doesn't mean he is a demon.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics. Inductive reasoning... straight from wikipedia. en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately, you do not know what ET looks like, You do not know the sounds of ET's native speech. I've seen birds that look like Ducks,sound very much like ducks, swam like a duck; yet was not a duck. So, inductive reaasoning notwithstanding, You have not yet reached the requisite level of usable evidence to induce much of anything.

Other inhabitants of your planet, certain animals, have been accused of being demons or demonic; one in particular is the Wolf. They were hunted to extinction in some areas, and to near extinction in all others. Man, has grown enough over the past several hundred years and now knows that a Wolf isn't demonic nor a demon. Yet, to this day, the belief persists in some areas. (by the way -- I used the Wolf as an example because one of my best friends is 50% Alaskan Tundra, 45% Easters, and 5%Husky/Malamute)

No offence star friend... For all I know your kind are peaceful and sincerely trying to help us earthlings... However, I still won't hop on your ship. I'm not much of a risk taker.

None taken, however, no Humans will be invited aboard, and any help is dependant on your governments.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lead1

I'm not saying everybody famous and powerful is satan worshipping crazies.

Herein, lies an error! To think of the Illuminati, and, the proponents of this so-called "NWO" as "satan worshipping crazies" is to dramaticly under-estimate their abilities and power. These "guys" don't see Satan as worthy of worship, to them he is just a very powerful minion. And, the entities they do hold as "gods" make satan look like a "little girl".

I have been a student of their "school of Magick" for some 40 years as a self-initiate. I know what they are capable of, and, how they "cause it to happen"

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi AnthraAndromda,

To think of the Illuminati and, the proponents of this so-called "NWO" as "satan worshipping crazies" is to dramaticly under-estimate their abilities and power.

What abilities and power?

These "guys" don't see Satan as worthy of worship, to them he is just a very powerful minion.

Who are the Illuminati? Are they guys, are they human?

And, the entities they do hold as "gods" make satan look like a "little girl".

Does Satan exist in your eyes or is the word Satan symbolic of something else? Who or what is Satan?

I have been a student of their "school of Magick" for some 40 years as a self-initiate.

As a 40yr self initiate do you feel that you've been shown everything there is to know about this school of magic?

What kind of magic? Abilities and power? What deities/entities are these schools or groups worshiping and how do they worship them? Did you also take part in worshiping these deities/entities being a student of their school?

I know what they are capable of, and, how they "cause it to happen"

What are they capable of and how do they cause things to happen in your eyes?

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey ET_MAN

I'm glad you're back. I figured you'd be back by the 25th or 26th anyway. I hope you'll continue with Warnings from the Benevolents thread though, I'll be reading it still. A great thread, and I hope it goes to 50K posts.

Thanks for coming in and commenting, I believe all of this stuff to tie in together. And I feel I understand what you've been saying, even though you speak in code and it's over my head at times , some has gotten through or made me think outside the box and still search other avenues outside of your thread, but your the one who pushed us to think deeper and search our hearts to find the truth.

Can it be ET_MAN that what you're saying is : We are all ONE , just only fractals of the ONE , from THE ONE Source, GOD, and that when this Event happens, could it be the WAVE that is coming from the Milky Way Galaxy as Pane Andov has said that will push this object at us and the SUN? Is this what you're saying? I feel I've figured it out within the last 4-5 weeks. And God , our family of light, is coming? Please let me know if I'm right even if it is in code, I don't mind. I value your opinion , and very much want to understand through your eyes and mind the answer , GOD is coming with his Angels to gather us to him, right? He doesn't need a 'craft' or trickery because he made it all. This WAVE happened thousands of years ago , this has to do with your ' Time ' where there is no 'Time ' reference I'm guessing.

Peace to you ET_MAN . Daphne

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hey AnthraAndromda,

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." -- Matthew 15:14

Do you really know what this is saying? I will 'enlighten' you since you've brought it up. Jesus is speaking of the Pharises who are hypocritical and playing 'Church' , they don't love God.

Matthew 15:14 "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Remember back in the thirteenth chapter, where Jesus said, If you do not understand this one parable, then you will not understand any of my parables." What was that parable about? That parable was the parable of the sower. God was the one that planted the good seed. Satan the devil planted the evil seed, and Jesus warned of these offspring of the devil, the tares, or Kenites that would mix in with the tribe of Judah, and the House of Israel.

They would bring in traditions that would be harmful to the true Word of God. The disciples asked Jesus to explain this parable about the blind leading the blind, and Jesus will not, nor will He explain it to you. He gave you the key to the understanding early, and He wants His disciples to start using their brains, and putting teaching and common sense together.

Remember what Jesus said of the tares in Matthew 13:29? "But he said, nay lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them" Jesus said let the tares grow and leave them alone, my angels will do the dividing. He is telling you that these tares of the field, the world, and the blind Kenites spoken of here. And those that follow these offspring of Satan [the blind leaders] will go right into the pit along with the rest of the Kenites.

Let ' Them ' alone ... who are they. They are Cain's decendents from his father the Devil and they I feel are behind this whole world Hidden Agenda and the workings of it. Who was the first murderer, Cain, he is of his father , the Devil , he was a liar from the beginning and is still causing the Hell on this earth even now, they are called the Tares and they are mingled in with the wheat ( which are we who are on God's side, true believers, or even Christians if you will) .

When wheat grows there is something that grows with it called ' zewan '

This Word "tares" in the Greek is "zizanion", and not "darnel". It is a plant in Palestine known today as "zewan". When Zewan is growing it looks like wheat, but when it is full grown the ears are long, and the grains inside are almost black. To make the wheat grain fit for grinding, each grain of zewan must be removed, or the bread is bitter and poisonous.

God says to leave them alone, the angels are the reapers, and unless they turn and accept God, the angels will take care of the burning.

All of the information you are using is what I would "professionally" call "corrupted data" (remember; I'm a software engineer as well as a database / data engineer).
What does this have to do with anything? We're all somebody. So, Whitley Strieber was not a contactee? He's corrupted data?

You have not heard the voice of ET save for mine, and you choose to accept "hearsay" evidence over direct testamony.
So says you and this is hearsay. Shame for shame even Pane Andov knows more than you about what's possibly coming through only meditating and you're supposed to be an alien. We're all listening , tell us.

Something you truly need to understand; just because someone acts like a demon, and even looks like a demon; doesn't mean he is a demon. Except in the broadest sense of the word, and the broad sense is not anything supernatural ... just behaviors you don't like.
I asked you didn't I if you had a mission? We shall all see who is what soon I feel.

However, Demonizing us is a lot like the training given in the military to shape the attitudes of soldiers toward the enemy. If you make the enemy less than, or not, Human; they become easier to kill. Is that what you have in mind for when we try to help?
That depends on what you're helping us with. You never really said. If they are unclean spirits , demons, they can't be killed by humans but driven away by uttering the name of Jesus Christ, only God can kill interdimensional beings.

Peace. Daphne

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lead1

Thank you! So back to business, if what we are saying is true then where do we go from here? If we concur that the aliens are demons, is it safe to say they infiltrated our government? Not just the government, but our media and popular culture? I think so. I'm not saying everybody famous and powerful is satan worshipping crazies. However there are some scary stuff that point that way. I can't even enjoy the radio anymore because of subliminal messages and what not.

www.youtube.com...

I wanted to answer you better than I did last night. They've infiltrated government , media and pop culture. Evil ( Satan, lucifer) works his way through the mind of us. If he can pull you away from God, he's done his job hasn't he?

Since I love poetry and write it myself, this is a video I think is the best poetry I've ever heard and deals with this subject.

This is an Epic Poem , check it out.

This, at least , is one movie that teaches. The Matrix. By Rodney Paradox, Awesome!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

What abilities and power?

The ability to "impress" unpon the universe, their "Will", the power of understanding "how" to do this. I know, I know, we all this every moment of our lives. Some, however, have taken this to new and, for the most part, unimagined levels.

Who are the Illuminati? Are they guys, are they human?

Yes! for the most part they are Human, not unlike the 6+ billion that inhabit this planet. They do however, have rather specialized training and educations. After all they are the "illuminated" ones . . . right? However, they are also the truly short-sighted ones, for they fail to understand the true scope of equality. So, they elevate themselves to some artificial height, and think them selves "bettet", and "more worthy" . . . such is the folly of their thinking.

Does Satan exist in your eyes or is the word Satan symbolic of something else? Who or what is Satan?

Satan, isn't really a good "term" nor "name". Satan really just means "adversary"; not unlike the "roles" caried out in a court of Law, by the two attornies; they are each other's "satan".

On a more "spiritual" level;

The Four Princes and Superior Spirits be: --
Lucifer, Leviatan, Satan, Belial
-- The sacred Magick of Abra Melin the Mage.

These four entities are only very powerful spirits, and, in great part do not live up to the myth and legend built up around them. However, they should be no means, be thought of as something "less" than what is taught to the masses about them.

Anyone who has studied Western Ceremonial Magick fully will know that these four entities are nothing more than some of the "biggest, strongest, and shinist" tools in the Magicians "toolbox". We were all warned about using these creatures, and every mage who has progressed to a level where he may learn about sich things, becomes aware of the extream nature of the associated dangers.

As a 40yr self initiate do you feel that you've been shown everything there is to know about this school of magic?

No! Of course not! However, I do have all the training, education, etc. of any mage below the grade "master of the Temple". After that, One gains additional knowledge, etc. from their "master" (usually a "Magus"; next to highest level of initiation). I'm a self-initiate . . . I have no "master", and this allows me the freedom to explore other areas for truth.

What kind of magic? Abilities and power? What deities/entities are these schools or groups worshiping and how do they worship them? Did you also take part in worshiping these deities/entities being a student of their school?

First of all, please, let us not use the the lesser and more vulgar term: "magic". This is what the "masses" and the "Church" has done to the art . . . it is nothing less than a sorry attempt at controlling people by limiting their knowledge. The true and real term is: "Magick", it is a six letter work, and thus fore fully representative of the Universe.

The Magick I speak of, the Magick I study, is Western Ceremonial Magick / Enochian Magick. There is also a good helping of knowledge and wisdom from ALL religions of Earth. It is only through a balanced curricula of study that One may become truly enlightened.

As for the dieties, entities, and methods; these are all unique to the given "flavor" of the school in question. As for myself, there is nothing worshipped, all things are equal.

What are they capable of and how do they cause things to happen in your eyes?

This almost sound like a "trick question". However, I really have no ides the kinds of things they are capable of, it kind of depends on how "low" they are willing to go to satify their desires. I do know they are capable of "causing change in conformity with Will" (as one of my teachers put). They are capable of acts that can cause great change in the world, capable of doing things that I would hold as "unconscionable".

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Nice job of convoluting my point.

I'll try to make it a bit more clear. ALL of what you hold as evidence, all that you hold as knowledge; is invalid data.

This data is invalid because you have no "first hand" data or evidence; most, perhaps all, of it would be inadmissable in a court of law. There is no science involved. ANd while I will be one of the first to extole the virtues of meditation, it is not something that can be brought forth as any form of evidence, and its usefullness as "data" is, by its very nature, quite limited (except for the individual bringing it forth).

Your "witnesses" either have never experienced ET in any form, or, they are abductees. In both cases, they do not have anything even remotely viable, or unbiased to report.

Please remember, truth can not be sought solely in a spiritual (religious) way, not can it be found only with science. Truth requires both. Your faith will tell you that "God" created the Universe, science will tell you how he did it.

(You need to further understand; Science is only the discovery of "God").

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think there was a grand design sprung forth through chaos,and through all this many specie,life-forms,and sentient beings were a result, some with the gift to travel the stars.Pure and simple there are vast areas of this universe we may never reach or gain knowledge of.... does not mean they do not exist or do not have the means to produce life forms far beyond our universal awareness and understanding.As far as giving them titles who am i to judge a creature or being beyond my proof or understanding,and give them names as god's,demons, angels ,or even aliens,for all i know most things many of us see as humans may not even come from our dimension,my personal theory is that they are in fact other specie of beings from other worlds,galaxies,and space-time dimensions.Some self-driven to unravel the mysteries of the dimensions of space and many others,Some of them may be from not far off places or close by dying worlds or star systems in need of new home world,or maybe self-indulgent,greedy,beings needing special metals or resources to fuel their destructive and dominate appetites.or maybe just beings from other times or dimensions here to observe and police our activities,hence forth gods,angels,demons...and so on.I think the God of creation loves variety or else why would it exist?anywho that's all i got for today.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

All of the information you are using is what I would "professionally" call "corrupted data" (remember; I'm a software engineer as well as a database / data engineer).

What does this have to do with anything? We're all somebody. So, Whitley Strieber was not a contactee? He's corrupted data?

Yes! Until he tels us something about the source of his data. If this data has not been received from an external source, and, the data aquisition methods, sampled and tested. His data can not be used except in a peripheral manner. Going back the "court room" analogy; his evidence in inadmissable.

It isn't about who has the data, nor what is says; it is, in this case, all about data aquisition.

So says you and this is hearsay. Shame for shame even Pane Andov knows more than you about what's possibly coming through only meditating and you're supposed to be an alien. We're all listening , tell us.

Your Terran hero can not know thing only through meditating. At some point new data is required. And, again, it is not the person providing, nor the "message" provided, but "how the data was obtained". In matters like this one absolutely must rely on science . . . I see no science here.

I asked you didn't I if you had a mission? We shall all see who is what soon I feel.

I thought I gave you a link to my thread. If ya want more, follow the link in my sig. The only "mission" I currently have is to try to get y'all to demand disclosure..

And, Yes! We shall all soon see. I hope its not too late for y'all.

That depends on what you're helping us with. You never really said. If they are unclean spirits , demons, they can't be killed by humans but driven away by uttering the name of Jesus Christ, only God can kill interdimensional beings.

No I didn't say what kind of help. Though, I thought I did inidcate that we wouldn't help with anything other than "natural" events. As, for fighting the so-called demons; that is not likely on the list either, however, it does kind of depend on what happens in the future.

No, "interdimensional" beings can not be killed with conventional means. However, demons, "unclean spirits", etc. can be controlled.

But, everyone here already knows that I don't think any of them are anything other than simplely "people" from another "rock" (irregardless of their social skills, and level of civilization, or indeed morals)

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hey AnthraAndromda,

You have admitted to another poster that you work with Satan, Belial, Lucifer and Leviathan, now freedom of religion is a beautiful thing, however, you've just proven my point exactly. Why would a legitimate space alien need the help of these deities if it were from God and no I do not consider Satan God. Seems Mr. Marzulli was right after all and Missler etc.

Your link in your signature is not working. I was looking at your so called DNA results the other day, the next day was gone.

Since you worship these deities I need no proof more for you, all I need is Holy Oil and Jesus and will say a Prayer for you.

There is no truth in someone who worships the Devil and uses Magick in my opinion. I hope you find what you're looking for, but all the science in the world can't help you with the kind of company your keeping.

Daphne

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Hey AnthraAndromda,

You have admitted to another poster that you work with Satan, Belial, Lucifer and Leviathan, now freedom of religion is a beautiful thing, however, you've just proven my point exactly. Why would a legitimate space alien need the help of these deities if it were from God and no I do not consider Satan God. Seems Mr. Marzulli was right after all and Missler etc.

Your link in your signature is not working. I was looking at your so called DNA results the other day, the next day was gone.

Since you worship these deities I need no proof more for you, all I need is Holy Oil and Jesus and will say a Prayer for you.

There is no truth in someone who worships the Devil and uses Magick in my opinion. I hope you find what you're looking for, but all the science in the world can't help you with the kind of company your keeping.

Daphne

Well now; I just re-read my comments, and I didn't exactly say that I worked those entities. Rather, I was trying to describe Satan's place in the hierarchy. Knowing, and, doing are very different things.

But, you are right, ET needs no assistance from lesser creatures.

So . . . your point remains un-proven.

The link in my sig is working now. My server was struck by a virus a couple days age, and I'm only today getting it all working again.

If you'll notice in the post above I stated that "I have no master"; which is also to say that I worship nothing. I make my way through the Universe, on my own unique path, reliant on no one, and no thing, save my own talents, skills, and abilities. In my magick I don't work with entities as complex, or, flawed as any of the pantheon of any religion. I work solely with "primary" forces, and when I decide to "change" something, it is usually myself.

I will take your opinion of Magick users and place all the stock in it, that we both, already know it deserves.

All the science in the universe is of no value for One who is not spiritual. All the religion, and faith, in the universe is of no value to One who has no science.

Etharzi od Oma,
Anthra

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Hey AnthraAndromda,

The Four Princes and Superior Spirits be: -- Lucifer, Leviatan, Satan, Belial

Anyone who has studied Western Ceremonial Magick fully will know that these four entities are nothing more than some of the "biggest, strongest, and shinist" tools in the Magicians "toolbox". We were all warned about using these creatures, and every mage who has progressed to a level where he may learn about sich things, becomes aware of the extream nature of the associated dangers.

Your reply to ET_MAN above.
Your reply to DaphneApollo below

Well now; I just re-read my comments, and I didn't exactly say that I worked those entities.

Alrighty then, Satan is the father of lies what would I expect.

I see no Lab name that did your DNA panel. Maybe I missed it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

The Four Princes and Superior Spirits be: -- Lucifer, Leviatan, Satan, Belial

Your reply to ET_MAN above.
Your reply to DaphneApollo below

Well now; I just re-read my comments, and I didn't exactly say that I worked those entities.

Alrighty then, Satan is the father of lies what would I expect.

I see no Lab name that did your DNA panel. Maybe I missed it.

Again, where is it that I said I worked with these entities? I seem to have missed where I typed something without knowing, or being able to read later.

I thought I said that we were taught about the dangers, and that I worshipped nothing. As I said, I rely on nothing except myself; no demons, no gods, nothing external to myself.

Which panel was that? There is a scan of the auro-somal panel, however, I did notice that I didn't include the lab for the Y-STR panel. That truly is my-bad; I'll fix it.

Etharzi od Oma

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join