It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1264.htm
<< 1261  1262  1263    1265  1266  1267 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
hate too be the bearer of more gloom and doom,,
but everyone better accelerate there time frames,,
mutated orange goo,
found by Esk. natives,,,,denied,
confirmed hoax,,,,,check,
seals moving too florida,,check,,
passengers and otherwise normal airline pilots and passengers ,,gone ,,crazy???
ohh and uniforms the cause of a weird rash,,
and top secret pilots and mech. going bat-# medically,,ok,,,check,
mutated, dandi lions in my yard,, from cutting the grass,,,,,,,,,here in nova scotia on the weekend,,nice weather too,,, imagine able too put a garden in before the 24th,,,in cape breton,,,,,,check lol kidding
ohhh strange coloured clouds,,,,ok,,,ckeck,,
only found one,,, but its a big yard,, 50x90 ft.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,check.
ohhh shrimp with no eyes,,,check,,
etccc,,,,

Me.
edit on 19-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Some interesting time line charts, and comentary from the early days, in this March 8th 012 press conference..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

All the Quaking Going On...

earthquake.usgs.gov...
enenews.com...

A little nerve wracking...

My fasciated Day Lilly fell over because it had so many blooms....

fukushima-diary.com...

fukushima-diary.com...

And the crack...you folks already discovered:
fukushima-diary.com...

Glad for you folks on this thread!! Everyone I talk with think I'm exaggerating.

- Purple Chive

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hello all. I have departed the city to return to the bush, so have been a little occupied with real life! Haven't heard an emergency services siren or a horn for two weeks
Internet ain't so flash though

Originally posted by Aircooled
Some new film and even some great vintage Clapton thrown in for the "Late Night gang". Quake at 2:40

Ok, listen to what this man has to say.
Now take a bow gang.
Every last beautiful $hit disturber here.
We did this.
They know that we ALL know, and won't stop telling others. We are beating the news blackout and the money knows it.

And why not vote while your at it?
www.cbc.ca...

Beautiful, AC. That top video bought a tear to my eye. Seeing those poor workers reminded me of my friends, collaborators and associates living overseas in the northern hemisphere, many of you here in particular. A good friend of mine is having the time of her life in Mexico, USA, EU etc. I felt horrible explaining why she should be aware of limiting her time up there (western Americas in particular), if possible, being aware of what she eats and drinks. I haven't discussed it any more for quite a while, every time I'm happy to hear what she has been up to, however that facade is the hardest of all. It rips me up a little to be happy watching people I care for, breathing and eating concentrated death.

The information we bring on this thread can be quite a burden. Effectively we are one of a few groups of people, who stand before the information superhighway proclaiming; 'I bring a message of death, the destroyer of worlds' whilst simultaneously chipping away at the share price of the leaky, primitive, water boiling, bomb making nuke-mil syndicate.

Originally posted by Purplechive

Posted Before...

I know I posted this before, but I keep coming back to this article about Asahara, April 1995:

He had long preached of a coming nuclear conflict between communism and capitalism, but after the Soviet Union collapsed, Asahara adapted. Now the war would be fought between the United States and Japan, and only Asahara's followers would survive. Japan would be destroyed by a series of disasters, which would culminate in a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

articles.philly.com...

And it's now pretty much evident that Chernobyl economically collapsed the Soviet Union.

And Japan is one of the largest holders of US Debt:
www.data360.org...

And Ex-Skf:
ex-skf.blogspot.com...

A lot of implications folks...

Asahara was a wacko to be sure...but how far off was he?

- Purple Chive

edit on 17-5-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

Don't forget the group he founded, Aum Shinrikyo. He prior worked extensively on cold molding steel, using russian scalar electromagnetic technology, at Kobe steel. He predicted the Kobe quake and warned of another quake being triggered to cause a nuclear reactor to melt down. It is said the Aum Shinrikyo is funded heavily by Japanese government for research into scalar electromagnetics. They own a large station in Banjawarn, outback of Australia, where testing is carried out. Any publicly released exotic technology to neutralize radiation will likely come via this group. They are incredible nationalists. Japan has already threatened to release new technology to upset the world, in the wake of this second nuclear betrayal.

Although Asahara is incredibly fringe for mainstream, he is not one to be discounted. He probably knows more about electromagnetics than most of mainstream western science put together.

Z, dunno where Q got the link for the other sat image provider browser (the black/white one in your screenshot) but if you can link that browser I will extract the imagery as well as I can. That said, I have been a busy boy last month and have found and analyzed a large chunk of the missing march satellite photos, from another provider, in high resolution. More bad news for you immature, ignorant, nuke loving viruses reading this.

edit:
Z the pink/red/gold/blueish colour shifts seen on the TBS cam (not webcam) are from a rotary polarization filter on the camera. When the sun is at the correct angle (approaching right angles) to the subject matter and recording position, this is most effective for dramatic blue skies and contrast. You will see more of this adjustment in morning and afternoon shots. Same trick as polarized sunglasses that help you see into the water. Anyone can try rotating them to see the polarization effect taking place.

Still clearing the new posts in the thread. Planes and radiation have come up again. As mentioned by a previous poster, the filtration systems in these planes are extensive, very large carbon and hepa filters usually in the rear of the plane. Most air supply is from ram air originating from the jet engines, of course before the fuel stage. As testament to these systems, once was on a flight where a disabled person had an 'accident'. Smelt like... the worst garbage bin in the hottest climate after sealed incubation for eternity. You get the point. Smell cleared out in about 20 seconds though. They are dry for a few reasons, with one main reason - weight. If you can dehydrate a coke can of liquid out of the plane, it'll save you around USD $500+ in fuel per year, this was a while ago too.
At hand is a Boeing 767 ventilation service manual, if anyone would like more specific information.

Also as mentioned, aircrew have some very high exposure rates. We are not taught about this radiation exposure being detrimental in commercial classes with standard FAA/CAA material.. You have to ask about it and dig around to find out. From what I found, sperm counts in pilots was lower by 40% or more in many cases, compared to other occupations. I cannot find the study unfortunately. Gamma and cosmic radiation is the key here. You think Denver gets hot readings, try 30,000 ft!
Apparently many of the Airbuses have shielding in the cockpit, Boeings don't. Still don't know how they'll pull that one off, without a few hundred tonnes of lead though.

From Z

The control exerted by the nuclear industry over the world's governments was far greater than anything I had ever seen. Forget BP's domination of the US government, this was way beyond that.

Nuclear is big. Not big enough to sway my little country. What is bigger is finance, if nukes blew your mind, the commercial law/finance side of things will melt you down the rabbit hole. NZ govt charter (laws they make up) states no employee (aka public servant) may act in any capacity to undermine the tax system. They must speak favorably for it. Even the nuke industry doesn't have that much sway within the united states of lobbying.
edit on 20/5/12 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
it is really unbelievable and i am tired of this, for the People here in Japan i am a Anarchist
and for the People like on this Forum/ or other i am a Shill!

Human_San, not true. Sometimes a devils advocate which every investigation needs so your input is always important.

Me, AC and PC were the ones accused of being shills which was really really funny

But we roll with the punches yes?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Z the pink/red/gold/blueish colour shifts seen on the TBS cam (not webcam) are from a rotary polarization filter on the camera. When the sun is at the correct angle (approaching right angles) to the subject matter and recording position, this is most effective for dramatic blue skies and contrast. You will see more of this adjustment in morning and afternoon shots. Same trick as polarized sunglasses that help you see into the water. Anyone can try rotating them to see the polarization effect taking place.

Thanks GR. I figured it must be something like that.

Glad your back. I posted this before but am still puzzled. Do you have any idea what would cause the discoloration in the ocean coming from the discharge canal for 1 to 4. The dark area that hugs the quay. Its really troubling me and I cant figure it. They arent supposd to be using the discharge canals so there shouldnt be a difference.

At first I thought that just naturally the canal formed a deeper channel and that was why the surf wasnt breaking there but theres still something weird going on.

ON EDIT: Qs getting the missing links together for me. thanks anyway. On the sat photo from the 16th that I posted from Q, its really interesting the more I look at it. First the wind that day didnt blow the direction the photo shows except for a brief period, so it can be accurately timed. I have to go back and figure exactly when. But if you look closely at R3 it sure looks like there is a fire column shooting up like it did at R4 the day before.
edit on 20-5-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
More isotope results from Potrblog.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
More isotope results from Potrblog.

I really appreciate their testing but I sure wish theyd post results in an easy to view fashion instead of having to wade through a 20 minute video.

And I tried commenting on their site but you have to join a blog space or something weird. I dont get it.

If anyone knows of a printed version of the results let me know.

It appears that the ratios are skewered towards a nuclear explosion. This would make sense as it is a testing of US beef, and when R3 blew, if it was nuclear, it was hot enough to send radionuclides, especially C137 and Pu239, high into the jet stream and straight to the US. That would be the main exposure we suffered until the tsunami debris arrives in mass.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So far no mention in the press about an anti-nuke contingency, but theyre there.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I told you Ann was right about nuclear being safe and this exhibit at a science fair proves it. Here you can walk right up and put your hands on a plutonium pit and nothing happens........wait a minute.....nevermind.

[just kidding round of course.....its really a uranium pit

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
More quakes started this morning in Japan. This 6.0 and four aftershocks between 4.4 and 5.4.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Cryptome: Status of Floors Unit 4 - Very Clear Pics

Rummaging around for pics on Cryptome...November 10, 2011...don't remember seeing these before. Sorry if re-post.

cryptome.org...

Thanks GR...didn't know about the Asahara electromagnetism implication.

- Purple Chive
edit on 20-5-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
those are really clear pictures, i don't post in this thread very often but I read it regularly, probably like a lot of people... always good info to read here, keeping us well informed...keep up the good work you all do here!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Z, are those static-hair-touch-balls REALLY made with uranium?! Like the ones at the science centers... we all went to touch on field trips as children? (sigh)

It's always reassuring to lurk in conversations with people who care... I can't quite stop being astounded by this huge mess. I had never been to the west coast in my life, so I packed it all up and moved there... two months before the accident.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by manicminxx
Z, are those static-hair-touch-balls REALLY made with uranium?! Like the ones at the science centers... we all went to touch on field trips as children? (sigh)

No I was just kiddin around. Though I have a feeling if it was uranium it would be doing something similar but in ways that cant be seen.

I just watched an incredible annular eclipse of the sun in the outside area of a really cool coffeehouse in Trinidad California called the Beachcomber. Wow is all I can say. All these years and Ive never seen either a total or annular, its always been cloudy. But today rocks (though a few clouds lingered nearby).

What a wonderful wild world we live in.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Cryptome: Status of Floors Unit 4 - Very Clear Pics

Thanks PC. I dont remember them either, and I thought I did a recent full run through of the Crypt. Hmm. I guess not.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I remember those great cryptome pics and the maps showing location and direction.

For Z. This might be of interest. Click some links.
www.jaea.go.jp...

www.jaea.go.jp...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zworld

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Thanks GR. I figured it must be something like that.

Glad your back. I posted this before but am still puzzled. Do you have any idea what would cause the discoloration in the ocean coming from the discharge canal for 1 to 4. The dark area that hugs the quay. Its really troubling me and I cant figure it. They arent supposd to be using the discharge canals so there shouldnt be a difference.

At first I thought that just naturally the canal formed a deeper channel and that was why the surf wasnt breaking there but theres still something weird going on.

Lifeguards usually set the flags according to currents. This is most easily deduced by looking at the colour of the surf. In this case you see the bubbly white to the right of the channel - that is onshore flow at surface level. Bubbles from wave processes that are resident. To the left should be the outflow from the cooling channels. They appear quite silted up though, as you said they should not be used but we have seen them functioning many times. Any bubbles or waves formed would be 'cleared' by the flow. On a beach this would be a current that comes onshore at low levels then goes offshore at surface level, we see the offshore flow by the absence of bubbles. Don't swim there! Wind, currents and slower flow rate could be causing the effect we see. It appears to crab to the left.
Or destructive interference of waves occurs at this point - cancelling. You can see small amounts of bubbles on the western side from wave action but not the north and east side of the cooling channels. Wind direction seems to be making waves travel slightly northward.

Also looks like they cleaned #4, 3 and 2 turbine building roof a little. Plenty of white painted or scrubbed clean paths that seem to point towards the the reactors, in different places from the original concrete explosion 'scrapes'. Hard to say with that resolution though, more on that later.

Silv, loved your post about the inspection cam. Pat on the back to everyone here, PC, Jaded and everyone else I can't list too, plus the newcomers and lurkers who have posted. Means a lot to us to see this encouragement, sometimes it gets a little lonely in here, more minds, eyes and ears, the better!
edit on 21/5/12 by GhostR1der because: edit to add about wave interference

edit on 21/5/12 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Fog? Rolls In Really Quick...

Some really weird fogging/smoking going on....any status on what's up with Unit 5 and 6?

Everything appears to be holding steady:

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 21-5-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Wonder What Caused This Ripple?

new.atmc.jp...

- Purple Chive

new topics

top topics

<< 1261  1262  1263    1265  1266  1267 >>

join