It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo, who pushed vaccine shots on CNN, admits Moderna vaccine destroyed his health

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Chris Chomo is now calling for a 911 style commission into the 'vaccines' after revealing it ruined his health. I wonder if he realizes the irony that a 911 style commission = a coverup? I expect a lot more of this kind of thing as the people who pushed the vaccine the hardest try to absolve themselves as the truth comes out. Perhaps he was actually tricked into being one of the biggest clot shot pushers and was actually harmed but I'm cynical and will not forgive or forget until these people are 6 feet under the ground.

www.planet-today.com...

+4 more 
posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnriley

They were all tricked, because they were convinced to blindly follow and obey the "white coats"...

Pathetic blind Faith...to a political alliegence. Big mistake.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I'm not willing to really entertain the idea they were 'tricked' because that removes a major element of their crimes. Intent.

Especially the ones that were first against the vaccine because it was Trump's vaccine and it was rushed and later changed their tune

edit on 8-5-2024 by lincolnriley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnriley
Chris Chomo is now calling for a 911 style commission into the 'vaccines' after revealing it ruined his health. I wonder if he realizes the irony that a 911 style commission = a coverup? I expect a lot more of this kind of thing as the people who pushed the vaccine the hardest try to absolve themselves as the truth comes out. Perhaps he was actually tricked into being one of the biggest clot shot pushers and was actually harmed but I'm cynical and will not forgive or forget until these people are 6 feet under the ground.

www.planet-today.com...

He might be playing that "controlled opposition" position? Claim it for sympathy points to get to tell us some BS later the DS needs us to believe is true that isn't. I realize his family are tools of the DS. The odds they are bit players is also high, but I suspect they got the fake shots, the Cuomo's.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Also, Chris says he only got the first two doses of the 'vaccine', yet he waited until now to go public about his health condition. Shouldn't he be on dose 15 or so if it took this long for side effects to manifest. Why did he stop at 2? If he had bad side effects after the 2nd dose, why did he wait years to speak up? Why now?

+10 more 
posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't think you all understand. There are posters right here on this site, who had all the shots and boosters are are still fine. So that negates any injuries anyone else may have. You really need to get a grasp on this.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I hope you're not being serious.

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

LOL, just a smart ass.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You’re not going to like it here

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

You’re not going to like it here

I've been here for decades. Seems most people don't like it here, which is why the site seems to be on its last legs...

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Touché

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I don't think you all understand. There are posters right here on this site, who had all the shots and boosters are are still fine. So that negates any injuries anyone else may have. You really need to get a grasp on this.

I've run into that a lot as well. People who got all the shots and didn't have side effects, and they all act that since they are okay now, that anyone else who had side effects or even died is somehow a fantasy that should be ignored, and they do ignore it as if it didn't happen. Even my own 90 year old Dad said "Hmm, I'm fine" was his only response when told about people who aren't, or died.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

you have a PM

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The odds they are bit players is also high, but I suspect they got the fake shots, the Cuomo's.

Bit players? His brother ran New York and the other ran the prime time news.

Goons, liars, scum wads.... Yeah, but not bit players.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

They were all tricked, because they were convinced to blindly follow and obey the "white coats"...

Pathetic blind Faith...to a political alliegence. Big mistake.

Well said and a reminder of what happens when people blindly follow ideological convictions and ideologies.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
SHOTGUN_COLT had the name Cuomo on him when detained…

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm cynical and will not forgive or forget until these people are 6 feet under the ground.

Forgive for your own sake. Never forget.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: ADVISOR

I'm not willing to really entertain the idea they were 'tricked' because that removes a major element of their crimes. Intent.

Especially the ones that were first against the vaccine because it was Trump's vaccine and it was rushed and later changed their tune

.there is an element of faith in the medical experts and it originates front the eras where everyone was completely uneducated or had no access to information whatsoever.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Anunak

And this is the current problem. None of us can be experts in everything, so you have to eventually rely on "experts". So who do you trust?

Exactly.

A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with multiple watches is never sure.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: network dude

I've run into that a lot as well. People who got all the shots and didn't have side effects, and they all act that since they are okay now, that anyone else who had side effects or even died is somehow a fantasy that should be ignored, and they do ignore it as if it didn't happen. Even my own 90 year old Dad said "Hmm, I'm fine" was his only response when told about people who aren't, or died.

The funniest part about that is, during the pandemic, any story you told them about someone who didn't get the shot and never got covid was dismissed as "anecdotal."

If you weren't publishing your experiences in a peer reviewed, double blind study, yadda yadda, it could be dismissed as meaningless.

Then they turn around and tell their personal anecdotal experiences as if they are proof that everyone else had the same experience.

And they don't even recognize the logical disconnect because they're incapable of rational thought. They're just repeating # they heard from someone else and thought sounded clever.
edit on 8-5-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join