It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Postpones Trump Classified Docs Trial INDEFINITELY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I can't believe this hasn't been posted.

SORRY, LEFTIES!...BWAHAHAHA..

A judge in Florida who is overseeing the DOJ’s criminal prosecution of Trump in their classified documents case has just dealt a huge blow to Biden’s corrupt Justice Department.

Judge Aileen Cannon has just postponed Trump’s trial indefinitely. The trial was supposed to start later this month.

therightscoop.com...
www.bloomberg.com... ow-organic&utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business

This is certainly due to the new information that the classified docs have been mishandled by the DOJ...and that 'Chain of Custody' has been irrevocably compromised.

GREAT NEWS for Trump, BAD NEWS for Lefties...and likely, the end of another sham trial

More as this unfolds.
edit on 7-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Who thought between this judge and the Supreme Court, that this case was ever going to be heard before the election?

I sure didn't.

It's obvious that between both this judge and the SCOTUS, that delay, Trump's favorite, was the goal.

edit on 7-5-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Bet there's 1000x more info "below the floodline" with this. Bet we later find out about the planting of classified material. Big blunder by DOJ and FBI on this case ROFLOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet the exposed rig and illegal planting of evidence is a bigger mess than the "charges".

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bet there's 1000x more info "below the floodline" with this. Bet we later find out about the planting of classified material. Big blunder by DOJ and FBI on this case ROFLOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet the exposed rig and illegal planting of evidence is a bigger mess than the "charges".

Trump has a track record of always getting in the last laugh.

+8 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump has a track record of always getting in the last laugh.

Funny how that’s worked out for him. He’s been ridiculed of so many things and then proven right because it was all bs to begin with.

One of my faves was the Germans laughing at him for calling out their mistake for being dependent on Russia gas and energy and then later they were in full panic after he was 100% right. 🤣

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What is that now for Lefties? 0 for 100? The Lefties must all be eating dinner right now, so when they finish, I can't wait to hear how they spin this. I'm sure they'll show up, right?

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wait for it...wait for it....wait for it....

INCOMING STATEMENTS ABOUT THE JUDGE BEING BIASED....

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

And remember OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Who thought between this judge and the Supreme Court, that this case was ever going to be heard before the election?

I sure didn't.

It's obvious that between both this judge and the SCOTUS, that delay, Trump's favorite, was the goal.

but none of the Trump prosecutions were political, so there is that.....

+5 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Trump should've kept his classified docs in a garage...where nobody can mess with them.

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

I sure didn't.

Prepare yourself for it to possibly never happen.

It’s already been proven that Jack Smith and his goons mishandled the documents that they claim they found at Trump’s property.

I say none of it actually happened and they planted everything.

All the cases are falling apart before your eyes.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Today I had an EBS test from my phone hmmm. Wonder if this will be a real EBS soon for zombie heads exploding.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sure. All Trump needs to do is act like he's brain dead and they'll drop the case, right?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Disgusted123
I know, crazy that the prosecutor is not allowed to manipulate evidence. I can't believe that either, the nerve of this judge.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think the left is almost fully desensitized to Trump winning all these small battles.

All he needs is The Supreme Court to rule him above law and order (Sorry, to have "presidential immunity"), and then hopefully have postponed all possibly damaging trials until after the election, so he can pardon himself through executive privilege.

That's gotta be the game plan anyway. Only thing to stop it is not getting elected "a third time."

But then he can just pull the same crap he did last time, and prove the inability his cultural influence has to admit defeat. Even a fair defeat is rejected by the vampire puppet world this man creates. The Vampire jape world used for its inability to see its own reflection. The is no negative outcome, even 100% legitimate ones, that will be accepted now.

And that's absolutely a problem I blame Trump for.

And if he never pulled that crap I'd have no criticism of him. His social influence though. I hate what he does to people. I feel his purpose in life is to be like the horrible crank caller shows that think it's funny to piss off strangers. Sits the same way for me.

No presidential character is of callously perpetuated victim cards used as a campaign strategy.

He could be in the same position, with far less indictments, and nothing for me to say, had he just focused on showing how bad Biden is. Not that hard either. Accepted the outcome with Pence, and not spent years pissing everyone off.

Makes me think he needed that to stay relevant.

No messager of anything healthy fills his followers or detractors with pervassive anger and raw emotion. A toxic influence all around. All are more like puppets of Satan, the highest deity in The Church of Our Father of Perpeptual Vitriol.
edit on 7-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: You're conditioned to reject this statement.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-old man gasp-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wonder what the outcome would have been like in a Blue state with heavily biased, Trump hating all-star cast and a judge who would deny evidence being entered?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

" FNC’s Turley: Judge Merchan ‘Lost Control of His Courtroom’ During Stormy Daniels Testimony "

" John Roberts said, “There seems to be no argument, Jonathan, that this was only to make Trump look like a bad guy. ”

Turley said, “You know, you really can’t have this cat walk backward. The judge knows that, the prosecutors know that, but what the prosecutors are arguing here is completely ridiculous.”

www.breitbart.com...

When a SCOTUS Expresses an Opinion about a Political Matter , you just Know Something is Up ........

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I can't believe this hasn't been posted.

SORRY, LEFTIES!...BWAHAHAHA..

More as this unfolds.

I posted it several times on ATS when this blockbuster hit the wires early this morning.

Here is one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The vast majority of the mainstream media are managed by extreme imbeciles who don't believe something is true until the NYTimes or WaPo or NBC or CBS or CNN publishes it. That's why banners and headlines are flying all over the internet this evening about Aileen Cannon delaying the Trump documents case.

To be honest, they whined like this when she initiated her previous delays. Every time Cannon implements a "delay" or is slower than Democrats would like, Democrats act like it's her first time.

As I also pointed out earlier today, Joe Biden's souped-up "988" "Help Me!" line is ramping up with liberal traffic, which is a GOOD SIGN.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join