It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Obstruct the Leftist Implosion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

“Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.”
Attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte

At this moment, the Biden administration and the Democrats are on their heels with the glaring coverage of the pro-Hamas supporters on American college and university campuses. Townhall.com even reported that at the University of Alabama both sides of the protest were chanting a similar non-flattering phrase referencing their angst with Joe Biden. So why would Rep. Greene seek to interfere and give the leftist media the ability to shift the news story? Let’s be honest: I give Speaker Johnson credit for visiting Columbia University and exposing the fact that Biden and Senator Chuck Schumer did not, and have not, done so.

Republicans need to recognize that we are exactly six months from the November 5th general election, and they have momentum. Just look at how leftists are trying to pivot this back to the issue of dismembering unborn babies in the womb up to birth. Folks, that is called infanticide. Leftists are trying to redefine conception to be the moment of birth. How absurd; yet, this is an indication of their desperation. It is time for Republicans to get on the same sheet of music, incumbents and challengers, and go on offense.

The American people are speaking out. They see the issue of illegal immigration as the number one issue. Republicans need to hammer away at Joe Biden and the Democrats on this issue repeatedly. Biden took a secure border and, by executive action, has undermined our national and domestic security. They should use the term “Biden Body Bags” to articulate the hundreds of thousands of people who have lost their lives due to Biden’s leftist, open-border policy.

Republicans should not create a tactical circular firing squad battle at a time when they are watching the leftist implode. Rep. Greene, back off on this suicidal endeavor.

Republicans should be addressing how the Democrats are more concerned with electoral patronage from radical college students who are aligning themselves with an Islamic terrorist organization. It is clear that Joe Biden is walking a tightrope in trying to feign support for Israel while not condemning terrorist supporters in America. Biden has yet to speak strongly against Democrat members of Congress such as Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and her daughter. Biden’s recent assertion that we will accept thousands of Gazans, those who support Hamas, into America is unacceptable and dangerous.

Republicans should go on offense and articulate that Biden’s unconstitutional student loan debt edict (that the Supreme Court ruled that he cannot) is just funding pro-Hamas college radicals. Why should hard-working everyday Americans pay for these maniacal little Marxists in the making to rip down American flags and threaten Jewish students?

Colonel West

Eating their own.

Leftist always eat their own.

Let them.

PS
If you star it, please flag it too.
Thanks

edit on 7-5-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry, except for some college kids getting their info off of Tik Tok, those of us who loath Republicans and their leader, and how they are acting, we my friend, we are united.

Abortion, by the way, is going to sink the Republican Party and Trump. Trump actually said states should have the ability, if they choose, to monitor women's pregnancies. How do you think most women will feel about that?

By the way, those college kids, they are not going to vote for Trump. Biden's the one giving them relief from student debt.

See you in November.

a reply to: ADVISOR

edit on 7-5-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Sorry, except for some college kids getting their info off of Tik Tok, those of us who loath Republicans and their leader, and how they are acting, we my friend, we are united.

Abortion, by the way, is going to sink the Republican Party and Trump. Trump actually said states should have the ability, if they choose, to monitor women's pregnancies. How do you think most women will feel about that?

See you in November.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You know, I used to think like just like you, pal.

Hated every word that came out of Donald Trump's mouth. Thought he was the most evil, depraved human being who ever ran for President.

I hated Donald Trump so much, I donated multiple times to Biden's campaign. I'm even in Biden's victory video after he won the election in 2020.

Biden promised normalcy after four years of Trump, and the EXACT #ING OPPOSITE HAPPENED.

He #ed over allies, translators and contractors during the Afghanistan withdrawal, which left BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in weapons, ammo and equipment for the Taliban to re-take that country.

The FBI worked HAND-IN-HAND with social media platforms to de-platform anyone who said men are NOT women; who said masks during COVID were useless, and/or that the vaccines were NOT in fact "safe and effective."

And don't get me started about the climate change World Economic Forum/United Nations scam;

these illegals guilty white leftists like YOU allow to pour over this border OR the Democratic Party's efforts to give said illegals immediate voting rights, effectively rendering Black voters null and void;

the utter disdain for blue-collar middle-class workers,

or the current mobs of anti-Semitic, Hamas-worshiping Watermelon Communists who have rendered that whole January 6th/domestic terrorist trope meaningless.

All the Democratic Party have done these last four years is the unthinkable: make a TRUTH-TELLER out of Donald Trump.

And I'm NOT rewarding this foolishness by giving Biden's handlers and donors with another term to finish off the country, because that dementia patient in office right now is NOT running our country.

Sorry, pal.
a reply to: Disgusted123

I don't know I've been seeing a lot this. It's not looking good for the current regime.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

edit on Tue May 7 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tag

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sure is a slo mo implosion -

Cheers

lets speed IT UP

Key Biden agency slapped with historic subpoenas over 'improper' swing state voter registration push

On Tuesday, the committee subpoenaed SBA Chief of Staff Arthur Plews and his special adviser Tyler Robinson after they are said to have been no shows at scheduled transcribed interviews with the committee and failed to turn over documents related to a program that is allegedly "diverting its resources away from assisting Main Street so it can register Democrat voters" in the key swing state of Michigan.

edit on 7-5-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I feel like every post of yours I've ever read you say the same thing. What is your obsession with abortion? It's weird.

ETA: Also, if people out there still think abortion (or access to one) is their biggest problem in the current state we're in, and their vote is riding on it, they are even more idiotic at best and sick at worst than I thought.
edit on 7-5-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If campaign donations mean anything....the dembs are raking it in while the GOP is struggling.

www.reuters.com...

Like always, it's about the money.....who will corporations see as the most stable candidate to support the status quo? That's who gets the money.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 7-5-2024 by lilzazz because: check it Brenda

+1 more 
posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Abortion is state-level now, so not really a Trump or Biden thing, so not sure of your point here.

By the way, those college kids, they are not going to vote for Trump. Biden's the one giving them relief from student debt.

See you in November.

You know Biden is lying about his bribe to college students. Trump has also picked up over 30% more of the young vote than two years ago, so in areas of the young voter and even Blacks, Trump will gain more than any other Republican President in recent history.

Not a winning combination for Biden

Also, how about an Economy relief, seems that is out of reach for Biden.

edit on x31Tue, 07 May 2024 16:05:14 -05002024127America/ChicagoTue, 07 May 2024 16:05:14 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1

ETA: Also, if people out there still think abortion (or access to one) is their biggest problem in the current state we're in, and their vote is riding on it, they are even more idiotic at best and sick at worst than I thought.

While no one has actually lost access, just not a PP on every street corner now. Abortion is a big squeaky wheel, but I think the population as a whole doesn't really care as much as the noise of the wheel suggests.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1

I feel like every post of yours I've ever read you say the same thing. What is your obsession with abortion? It's weird.

The biggest problem?

The biggest problem is the fact people on left think abortion is a Constitutional right ..

When nowhere in the Constitution does it ever mention abortion, let alone it being a right.

Democrats have consolidated the lowest iq voter base possible, and been carrot on a stick leading them along.

Show me, where it says abortion is a right.

I can show you where Life, is a right.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

It's not obsession, it's irrational hatred of anyone who doesn't think like they do. They see the country falling apart under Democrat rules and don't really mind as long as it reinforces their ideas.

They would rather see unchecked immigration, inflation, violent crime and a failing economy, rather than admit it was partly their fault we are where we are.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Abortion is state-level now, so not really a Trump or Biden thing, so not sure of your point here.

You can be damned sure the DNC will use this as their main campaign theme however.

I don't think trump bragging about him shooting down r. v w. will work in his favor nationally.

The GOP would be wise to avoid the r. v w. discussions like the plague.

edit on 7-5-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

See you in November.

I'm not quite so wacky I believe that MAGA-jihadists are off training in the foothills for the insurrection, and I'd almost prefer Trump to win, because I'd rather hear the Democrats whine about phantoms the next 4 years.

Last odds check Trump has a 44% implied probability to win over Biden's 40%. This is going to be close, and I truly think it hinges whether he picks a Scott or a Gabbard. Perhaps a token moderate, that emphasizes women to decide, to win over those looking for an excuse not go "the lesser of two evils" vote again.

Behind all the window dressing it is a slight Trump lead. That's more likely to switch if he picks a Tim Scott before any felonious convictions do so.

As of now, he could have a megalomaniac Charles Manson court moment where he stands up all crazy eyed and starts screaming that, "Everything people do is controlled by him, he makes it work and runs the show," and it probably would be endearing and gain him support.

Rational voters on both sides seem to be ignoring the sh*tshow and actually judging him on his future positions.

It wins tenuous support of those that can't stomach Biden anymore when he questions Arizona reverting to an 1864 law, from around the time when Tucson was the capital of the Confederate Territory of Arizona. "That will be worked out," was the most encouraging thing a Republican could say.

So it's the same flip-flopping 15% in the middle that decides this one again. As always.
edit on 7-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Sound you may have just heard is heads exploding - fyi - the opposite of Imploding lol

Trump classified documents trial in Florida postponed indefinitely

“The Court therefore vacates the current May 20, 2024, trial date (and associated calendar call), to be reset by separate order following resolution of the matters before the Court, consistent with Defendants’ right to due process and the public’s interest in the fair and efficient administration of justice,” Cannon ruled.

edit on 7-5-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Abortion is a big squeaky wheel, but I think the population as a whole doesn't really care as much as the noise of the wheel suggests.

You're right the population as a whole doesn't really care...but the half+++ that does care.....votes.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Another quote from the article;

When leftists try to accuse Republicans of being authoritarians, just remember who the people are telling you what type of stove, dishwasher, appliances, cars, and food you can have, along with how much toilet water you should be able to use.

The leftists love to castigate Republicans as “threats to democracy.” Last time I checked, the leftists are the ones who desire to have illegal immigrants vote in our elections. They want to stack the Supreme Court. Leftists are the ones who support the censoring of the free speech of Americans. Leftists seem to find it easy to seek out and unconstitutionally imprison Americans when it comes to January 6th, but can’t find a single Antifa leader.

Things that make you go hmmm.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

You can be damned sure the DNC will use this as their main campaign theme however.

This is the main liberal theme every election, you act like it's new. They really have nothing else, so let me ask you, what is important to you? Is it the so-called abortion freedom that the President has zero control over now or getting our country back on track? The reason why so many young and Blacks are leaning towards Trump is the economy or lack of it. When you don't have enough to live on and are getting nowhere abortion isn't so important.

edit on x31Tue, 07 May 2024 18:08:35 -05002024127America/ChicagoTue, 07 May 2024 18:08:35 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Will the Leftist really implode, or will they just drag all of America into a greater state of war to justify cancelling the elections so they can stop Trump?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

See you in November.

That's gotta be the most profound display of imbecility I have ever seen anyone post in a reply.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join