It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nathan Wade visited Fani Willis' neighborhood before hiring, cellphone data indicates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The Friday affidavit asserts that cellphone data shows Willis and Wade sharing more than 2,000 phone calls and just under 12,000 text messages in the first 11 months of 2021.

Judge Scott McAfee will now need to decide whether to admit the Friday affidavit and the cellphone data it contains into evidence.

The fiasco continues. It seems Fani has perjured herself, her Father may have, and Wade likely did as well. Things aren't looking all that great for her this week. Folks should be aware of how accurate Google tacking is on your phone. You can look back and find out where you were at any given time on any given day if you had your phone and used a google app. It seems other can as well, like with 2000 Mules. But lying to the court when you are involved with the court seems like a risky move. I'm not sure how this will effect the case overall, but it's looking like she will be removed along with her man friend she hired. I can't imagine this will stay on the same timeline if a new team has to be assembled and brought up to speed. All this MUST be finished before election time, or it's pointless. Since it's all political in nature by design.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hopefully Go ogles tracking is more accurate than their AI imagery. Wade will probably say they weren’t together, he was just stalking her at that time. Willis will say “how cute” and the Hallmark love story is about gift wrapped and given the Oscar for picture of the year.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

The Friday affidavit asserts that cellphone data shows Willis and Wade sharing more than 2,000 phone calls and just under 12,000 text messages in the first 11 months of 2021.

Judge Scott McAfee will now need to decide whether to admit the Friday affidavit and the cellphone data it contains into evidence.

The fiasco continues. It seems Fani has perjured herself, her Father may have, and Wade likely did as well. Things aren't looking all that great for her this week. Folks should be aware of how accurate Google tacking is on your phone. You can look back and find out where you were at any given time on any given day if you had your phone and used a google app. It seems other can as well, like with 2000 Mules. But lying to the court when you are involved with the court seems like a risky move. I'm not sure how this will affect the case overall, but it's looking like she will be removed along with her man friend she hired. I can't imagine this will stay on the same timeline if a new team has to be assembled and brought up to speed. All this MUST be finished before election time, or it's pointless. Since it's all political in nature by design.

If Judge Orgasmatron was on this case, he would just dismiss all complaints against Bigwide Fanny, and she would keep on keepin’ on. Still may very well happen. They don’t care that you know they’re cheating like hell. Part of the thrill.

link   
Dup

edit on 23-2-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

link   
Trip

edit on 23-2-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Somebody's in trouble! Can lawyers go to jail for lying under oath?

I hope Mrs. Wade's attorney has all those cell phone records!

OT: does today's filing (using AT&T data) have anything to do with yesterday's cell phone outtage?
edit on 23-2-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

OT: does today's filing (using AT&T data) have anything to do with yesterday's cell phone outtage?

If it gets in front of a leftist judge, no problem for any of them. Yeah, lol, they were probably in the ATT system trying to erase the metadata.
Hey, you think this Wade guy is “very pleasing” ?
Can’t imagine why else a gal would be stealing a million bucks to give to the guy.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This has got to be racist

somehow

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It feels raycist.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I didn't even think of the repercussions to Wade in his divorce aspect. Maybe his ex wife isn't the vindictive type.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

If it gets in front of a leftist judge, no problem for any of them. Yeah, lol, they were probably in the ATT system trying to erase the metadata.
Hey, you think this Wade guy is “very pleasing” ?
Can’t imagine why else a gal would be stealing a million bucks to give to the guy.

Ah and HERE is the problem. the judge is AFRAID of fani. They used to work together as well. Even with this evidence they will prolly not remove her from the case.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

They will show that the evidence was brought to the court by a lying Russian agent so the case should be thrown out.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is what corruption really looks like. Let's look into what kind of properties they own.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Somehow, I don't think any of this is an accident.

It won't be an accident if it happens in another Trump case either.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Nathan Wade visited Fani Willis' neighborhood before hiring, cellphone data indicates

Wade didn't just 'visit the neighborhood' .. he visited a whole lotta times.
I read that this morning somewhere. I'll have to go see if I can find it.
I think was a few dozen times. But I have to check ....

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Speaking of her father, the founding black panther, check out this video of him trying to wear out the word cracker.
twitter.com...

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I imagine most people in the loop, including the judge, would be wise to not step too hard on her toes.
She’s the kind to throw everybody under the bus with her if she goes down.
This is getting interesting.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Wade didn't just 'visit the neighborhood' .. he visited a whole lotta times.
I read that this morning somewhere. I'll have to go see if I can find it.
I think was a few dozen times. But I have to check ....

35 times over 11 months. Stayed overnight twice.
This was during the period Willis swore under oath that they were NOT an item.

ALSO 2,000 calls and 12,000 text messages between them from January 2021 to November 2021.
Again, during the time Willis swore under oath that they weren't involved.

scrippsnews.com...
edit on 23-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
PDF of submitted affidavit:
www.scribd.com...&from_embed

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
They both testified they were friends before dating and regularly visited each other. It's up to Trump to show this was anything more than that.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
They both testified they were friends before dating and regularly visited each other. It's up to Trump to show this was anything more than that.

Hmm.... Nice Spin . Do you Play Basketball ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join