It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Student X

I flagged it because the OP asked for help getting confirmation. I thought flagging it would help bring it to the attention of people with the expertise to help and people who live in the area...seemed like a good idea to try to get confirmation of something this important. Not because I thought his tentative position was the truth.

Ok, but this?

Yellowstone is showing serious seismic activity now, and it appears to be originating from the park.

The OP has not provided ANY proof of this.

Nor does he need to. He said it "appears to be" based on evidence from the GEE software. This was later reviewed by TA and Puter and found to be incorrect. I accept GEE as evidence. I accept USGS -- when they finally get around to reviewing the data -- as corroborating evidence.

I personally flagged the thread because I felt it was an important topic that should be watched and checked.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

At least one poster living in the Yellowstone area has provided proof. Correct?

Which poster? I must have missed it sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
all im going to say is the proof is in the charts take the time to get GEE yourselfs and monitor it yourself if you dont belive the OP. there is no reason to try to start fights with this if u dont exept it then keep it to your self insted of trolling the form. yes i understand that evryone wants there opion on the subject to be known and there is no problem with that, its just that it kinda gets annoying when people lets just say get repetitive in there posts.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

At least one poster living in the Yellowstone area has provided proof. Correct?

Which poster? I must have missed it sorry.

Don't recall. Does anyone remember what page or which poster it was? IIRC her husband was experiencing headaches and ringing?

edit on 11-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

on GEE, there's a real time data map. it shows all the earthquake stations, particularly in the USA. in yellowstone park, there's at least two earthquake stations. when you load the real time map data, and then find one of the stations in yellowstone, you select that station (it's marked with a little triangle), then select the tab at the top of the page, which is called "real time viewer," and it gives you the seismic data from the selected station you chose from the map.

download it

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yellowstone is showing serious seismic activity now, and it appears to be originating from the park.

The OP has not provided ANY proof of this.

Read the thread. It was explained why the OP thought this. The activity s/he was looking at appeared to have "burst" starts instead of slow buildups, coming from local sensors, so s/he thought they were local. They were not.

The end.

Let it go.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hi im new.. but im interested in new things -- some of the earliest known writing, dating back some 6,000 years -- told the story of a race of beings called the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki came to Earth from a planet in our solar system called Nibiru, according to the Sumerians. If you've never heard of it, that's because mainstream science does not recognize Nibiru as one of the planets that revolves around our Sun. Yet it is there, and its presence holds great importance not only for humankind's past, but our future as well

nibirus orbit around the Sun is highly elliptical, according to books, taking it out beyond the orbit of Pluto at its farthest point and bringing it as close to the Sun as the far side of the asteroid belt (a ring of asteroids that is known to occupy a band of space between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter). It takes Nibiru 3,600 years to complete one orbital journey, and it was last in this vicinity around 160 B.C.E. As you can imagine, the gravitational effects of a sizable planet moving close to the inner solar system, as it is claimed for Nibiru, could wreak havoc on the orbits of other planets, disrupt the asteroid belt and spell big trouble for planet Earth

nibiru.. is now approaching our planet.. the poles are switching and the solar flares from the sun have increased 10 fold..we can see somthing strange is happening...
i know that your out there laughing.. (an thinking you herd it all before)
this plannet is on its way........... beleve it or not...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I accept USGS -- when they finally get around to reviewing the data -- as corroborating evidence.

LOL okay.

The OP appeared almost 3 hours ago.

No mention of Yellowstone on the news, on twitter, on USGS, or anywhere else.

What is this "GEE" crap? I guess you think USGS isn't up to date?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I've heard of selective hearing before, but honestly, selective reading?

You continuously ask for proof from the OP, ignoring every post saying his graphs come from GEE (Global Earthquake Explorer) but you manage to pick out the post about someone who may have lived in the yellowstone area that is right smack dab in between two other explanatory posts.

I ask that if you are going to complain, please read the entire thread first, and if you are going to troll, ATS is not the site to do so

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Read the thread. It was explained why the OP thought this. The activity s/he was looking at appeared to have "burst" starts instead of slow buildups, coming from local sensors, so s/he thought they were local. They were not.

The end.

Let it go.

Ok so the OP made a mistake.

It's hilarious to see that many flags, no questions asked.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Global Earthquake Explorer

here let me google that for you

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

GEE is a product of the University of South Carolina
and the IRIS Consortium. try it. it's interesting.
edit on 11-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xkillbox5000x

You continuously ask for proof from the OP, ignoring every post saying his graphs come from GEE (Global Earthquake Explorer) but you manage to pick out the post about someone who may have lived in the yellowstone area that is right smack dab in between two other explanatory posts.

Then why aren't there any report on USGS or on news? It has been almost 3 hours.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ok im downloading and installing GEE now

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

woot.

and info on IRIS consortium, here:
www.iris.edu...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Because I'm not disputing the actual validity of the data, I'm simply pointing out the fact that the OP did have a valid source, even though it was later proved false information anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xkillbox5000x

Thank you. That's what I and others have been asking. If it's a mistake that's ok.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So how should we do this----should the rest of us just point and laugh at you, or shall we continue to engage you so you can give us great material on signs of trolling? Your choice.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickdec
could this kickstart the super volcano at yellowstone?

Hi I am earth. Have we met??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join