It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've asked twice and other people have asked too many times. Where is the source? Fancy ass graph won't help.

I am not seeing anything on USGS on Yellowstone National Park.

Yellowstone is showing serious seismic activity now, and it appears to be originating from the park.

There's nothing on USGS.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

watch the movie 2012
, how yellowstone can be devastating..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Great work OP, S&F. Keep us posted please, I appreciate all the great work
edit on 3/11/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: double post

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nickdec

It sure seems that way but im no expert!! I watched a show on the history channel about large earthquakes not too long ago, and they said on that show that the westcoast subduction zone is the only place with the capabilities of producing a 10.0 earthquake. I think that would pretty much rip our planet apart.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I TRULY believe we are at the end of times! O.O San Andreas Fault is next ---______---"

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This event has caused me to stop lurking and become an ATS member. We need to get some more readings from the Puton guy cause im uneducated on this topic. He seemed to be on top of this.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
We have to keep our cool though. We're alive right now and we're here. If the Earth is going to blow up on us, not much we can do.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sotelo
I TRULY believe we are at the end of times! O.O San Andreas Fault is next ---______---"

Naa, just end of an age.. at most. Heck even if Earth was literally ripped apart and sent itself across the cosmos as space debris, the universe will keep on ticking.

I hope no one is in the possibly affected areas, if so might be time to take a car drive......

Would suck if the west coast acted up+ yellow stone+ New Madrid

Speaking of which, wasn't there a topic about the New Madrid area acting weird a few day's ago? Possibly related?

link   
reply to post by Sotelo

Its the end times for some people

link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I have downloaded and listened to YSB.EHZ, YLA.EHZ, YTP.EHZ, LKWY.BHZ and LKWY.LHZ

The signature is virtually identical on each trace. There is no local sound at all bar a couple of micro-quakes and there is no harmonics on any of those.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I dont understand why there are 160 flags in this thread and yet there are no sources?

I've been refreshing USGS site and there's NOTHING there.

Unless this is a prediction?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by affeyee
reply to post by juggalo77

watch the movie 2012
, how yellowstone can be devastating..

watch, Die Hard with a Vengenge... See how devestating new york cops can be... Lol using stuff from movies fail

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
I dont understand why there are 160 flags in this thread and yet there are no sources?

exactly, there shouldn't be any flags on this thread.

in fact, this thread's looking more and more like a classic case of multiple screen name trolling at every post.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is RSOE EDIS legit? cuz right now its showing M2.2 quake in Mexico near cal, as well as tremors up and down California and Alaska. and shows a volcano in Indonesia popping. and EQ's in Europe. even Hawaii is showing tremors and an eruption

if all of this is really going on right now...wow

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

it's just another example how some Americans have the desperate need to have world event revolve around them.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

these happen all the time in known active zones, also these could be showing worldwide events detected locally.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Somebody mentioned wanting to see what would happen if YS does erupt, here is the History Channel video that shows what could/would happen.

[promotional link removed]

Can only hope that this isn't going to happen...

edit on 3/19/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I have downloaded and listened to YSB.EHZ, YLA.EHZ, YTP.EHZ, LKWY.BHZ and LKWY.LHZ

The signature is virtually identical on each trace. There is no local sound at all bar a couple of micro-quakes and there is no harmonics on any of those.

Puteran, can you access the Long Valley Caldera monitoring station at Chato Peak and listen to it? PLEASE!

I discovered an anomaly there that needs closer monitoring! Thanks in advance... Please let us know what you find there!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

edit on 11-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: still reading

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Yes RSOE is legit, in fact I think its one of the best resources, as they seem to have become a little tamer recently with what they put up (reckon they have been scared off by TPTB, because even the Tsunami board has been green all day despite there having been a tsunami), so if its on there it has defo happend.

Having said that, from what you describe it doesn't sound out of the ordinary, and 2.2m is barely a EQ.

Just out of interest, and not to sidetrack, but I wonder what other peeps think about RSOE of late ???

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join