It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
how bout that whirlpool off of japan after the quake? first one i've ever seen

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
could this kickstart the super volcano at yellowstone?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I reckon this is all to do with the moon getting closer! its supposed to be at its closest on the 19th of March! or maybe even Niribu might have a part to play in all of this
either way we'll just have to wait and see what happens!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok just a quick question for anybody. This subject fascinates me I'm finishing my general and in fall hopefully be working on my major geophysics. Anyways I know you can tell from the sounds, frequency so forth that earthquakes are local or not but does a supervolcano act differently. We do not know much of what really is under there. And don't earthquakes vibrate on different frequency depending on alot of factor rock type, magma around and so forth. So really we are shooting in the dark when I comes to understanding about super volcanoes?? Just questions I had maybe someone can explain?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
why are the web cams not working in YS today. I was trying to tie into live feeds from the park and all are shut down......... Can anyone else get on live web feed cams??? If so post link please.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This just in......another quake just hit. Size 6.6. Not an aftershock, but another seperate quake.

Sorry. The second quake I'm talking about happened in Nagano, Japan.

edit on 3/11/2011 by ConspiricusTheoricus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just saw that... on the West Coast, instead of the East like the other quake, right?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i guess we all have to add up recent events starting with Haiti since this point the whole world seems to be getting destroyed pakistan, new zeland, australia, chile and to mention all the animals dyinfg everywhere its on a global scale and the mainstream does not want to touch on such a subject be the facts and images are all there for us to see.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Yeah i live in mn too i alway think to move to warmer places lol but mn is a good place to be as far as natural disasters go. Lets just hope we dont get any super tornadoes this summer!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

The parks service one is down, but here's one still working
Just click the picture from the link
Old Faithful Live Cam

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

does not seem to be working my friend

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Volcanoes, Yellowstone, Earthquakes, Death of the Dollar, Shadow governments, UFO sightings on the increase...

The stage is being set for 2012 methinks.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
um I still don't see it on USGS?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Volcanoes, Yellowstone, Earthquakes, Death of the Dollar, Shadow governments, UFO sightings on the increase...

The stage is being set for 2012 methinks.

Absou-#in-lutly

Check this graph out of the Natural disasters over a time period..
maps.grida.no...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Should we be feeling tremors in the north west states?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
THE HORROR, THE HORROR.

The Experiment is upping the ante.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

yeah looks like it the only solitude im gettin is 28 oct 2011 end date on the calender

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

He's a miserable human being and lives his life going against the grain, regardless of what "the grain" tells us. We refer to that type as a rabble rouser. Always quick to discredit something for the sake of disagreeing. Let him wallow in his misery.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Okay i have a couple questions for you guys. First has anyone checked on Toba? If the 8.9 was possilby causing an increase in activity in Yellowstone would the same be said for Toba? Toba is the only supervolcano bigger than Yellowstone. I dont really know that much about Toba. I keep an eye on Yellowstone because I have family in Jackson and other places in WY. Secondly I just watched on the news that the westcoast of the states are worried about the subduction zone over there possibly having a a large earthquake. Would that be enough to trigger yellowstone? Its much closer that Japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

its like dominos falling against each other effect upon effect lol

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join