It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Edward Leedskalnin discover anti-gravity in the 1800's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

www.bungie.net...
Edward Leedskalnin - Latvian Immigrant, amateur sculptor, author
January 12, 1887 - December 7, 1951

He had moved to North America looking for work in Canada, Texas, and California. In 1919, he moved to Florida City, Florida. Over the next 20 years he would work on his creation, The Coral Castle.

He was very secretive about his work, building only at night by lantern-light. During this time, he quarried and sculpted ove 1,100 short tons of coral. Strangely enough, it appeared as though his construction methods involved little more than tripods, pulleys, levers, and ropes. Even stranger, he never truly told anyone of his construction methods, and remainde very cryptic and vague about them.

This is where the Anti-gravity theories come into play.
During his lifetime, he wrote 3 pamphlets on the topic of Magnetism. Not only that, but he performed many experiments on the subject (electricity too.)

He also once said "I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons."

And, upon closer examination, you may notice that atop the tripod(s) he had used, was a mysterious black box. A box that had was never found after his death.

I have several pictures that show a black box on top of tripod. This box is on the tripod in every picture and no one ever found out what it was and is. Since his death this box still has not ever been seen. He also claimed as you read above that he figured out how the pramids were made with only primitive tools. But was it only primitive tools or did this man discover Anti-gravity? It seems that structures like pyramids or the structures at puma punku could only be built by Aliens or Anti-gravity devices. Below are the pictures.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/296dc95525dc.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b60f2dd46f52.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/445a6f17b30c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7569962b50f.jpg[/atsimg]

Did he really discover Anti-gravity or ws there some type of magnetic current machine that negates gravity in that box? I really dont know how a 5,0" 100 pound man was able to create structures and moved giant rocks like this. I would like to know what everyone thinks about this. especially since he only worked at night in the dark with only the light from lanterns.

Was Edward actually an alien that came down to earth and used their technology to build these for all future civilizations to see?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
to answer your question..

in a word, no.

he used good ol' fashioned leverage...fulcrums, pulleys, simple physics and one other necessary ingredient -

plain old hard work.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
to answer your question..

in a word, no.

he used good ol' fashioned leverage...fulcrums, pulleys, simple physics and one other necessary ingredient -

plain old hard work.

I doubt that. I think there was something more inside that box besides pully's and ropes and chains. so help me understand how they got those blocks of rock from one place to another? because that machine looks like it is stuck in place. How did he move the rock from place to another before they lifted them with the machine? tell me i want to know.
edit on 10-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here are some more pics.
"generator"

"At work"

sorry, here is the link to all the pics
www.leedskalnin.com...
edit on 10-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: I am an idiot

edit on 10-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: I love you

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ive seen articles talking about this. The method he used to build the castle has been studied for some time, and from what I have seen there is no explanation that fits as of yet. The box at the top comes up in other articles as well.

What I find intresting about the box though is its placement - acting as a Capstone.

Capstone present - able to move masive blocks weighing tons.

The Pyramids in Egypt are missing their capstones. Theory on how they were built also comes back to some type of anti gravity or harmonic resonance.

Makes one wonder just what the capstone is made of, and how it affects the area.

Out of curiosity does anyone know if the castle was built on one of those magentic lines that run through the Earth? I know the major pyramid finds in Egypt and South America line up on them.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-3-2011 by Sainter because: Added another vid

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I am surprised that it hasn't occurred to anyone that the "rocks" at many of these megalith sites, where they seem to have been "fitted" to each other, could have been poured liquid into molds and solidified, just like we do now with concrete.

If they knew how to cold-liquify and set stone, it would answer many questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
kid_cudi, please watch this 5 6 minute clip-

***Edit to add: Not sure what happened to that video, last time I watched it it was much better quality
edit on 10-3-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
These are quotes from a man named Henry who died in 1996. It comes from a book written by Laura Knight-Jadczyk. The books name is "Secret history of the world". Page 275.

There was a block and tackle on tall poles prominently displayed and, apparently, Edward confided to Henry that this was his ruse to give the impression that this was what he was using to unload the blocks.

Edward had the idea that if he let it be known exactly what he knew, he would be picked up by some government officials and never seen again.

Another peculiar thing was that Henry told me he had visited the quarry where the stones were cut and there were no tailings! Tailings are the stone equivalent of sawdust. When you saw wood, you have sawdust. When you cut stone or metal, you have tailings.

Whatever one may think of Laura, this isn't the first time I've heard Ed used the block and tackle to throw people off the trail.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
All indications point to yes, he did understand antigravity. However he did not claim it's discovery. Ed stated the he knew the secrets of how the pyramids were built, so he attributed the discovery to the builders of Giza (whether or not that was the Egyptians is a whole other argument).

Edward Leedskalnin, was a genius of no education. He left many clues as to how to achieve these feats and it is beleived that much of his work was stolen from him just like Tesla's.

Also, there is much evidence that suggest Ed had a working pertual energy device powering his anti-gravitic technology at both of the Coral Castle sights.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Out of curiosity does anyone know if the castle was built on one of those magentic lines that run through the Earth? I know the major pyramid finds in Egypt and South America line up on them.
Yes both of the Coral Castle sights were on Magnetic laylines or the same one to be specific. Infact the reason Ed moved his first construction of Coral Castle to the sight in Homestead is because the magnetic layline shifted and he realized this.
edit on 10-3-2011 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is parts 1-11 These videos are very interesting
The secrets of Ed

edit on 10-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That guy rocks!

(no pun intended)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

found his box already, strange it is near the magnetic south pole. as soon as it is recovered we will finally have the secrets of the pyramids.
lol
i am a big fan of ed. he was developing an over unity device. but then big brother visited and destroyed his work, "ed's wheel" was given to us in code. genius is rarely realized in its time. and in this time of big business, genius is supressed.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eugenius
www.abovetopsecret.com...

found his box already, strange it is near the magnetic south pole. as soon as it is recovered we will finally have the secrets of the pyramids.
lol
i am a big fan of ed. he was developing an over unity device. but then big brother visited and destroyed his work, "ed's wheel" was given to us in code. genius is rarely realized in its time. and in this time of big business, genius is supressed.

That is not his box. It is too big and it isn't black. It is brown and doesn't even match the pictures of the box. And why isn't it warped or falling apart from ice, water and cold weather?
Explain to me how you think it is Eds black box? It also looks out of place like it was put there as a joke.

No offense as we each have our own opinion

edit on 11-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Being from Miami, I have been to the Coral Castle many times. Go down there to see it, and you will have a very different view of everything. It is amazing, and Ed definitely had figured out anti gravity. No one has any idea how he built everything, people would even go to try and spy on him, and he would somehow know they were there and just putter about doing nothing. Then if they looked away for a minute, suddenly a twelve ton stone would be moved.

When he decided to move the entire castle, he hired a guy with a truck, but would never let him see how he got the stones on and off the truck.

He even wrote little books telling all, you can find them now only by going to the museum. coralcastle.com...

It used to be available online but I can't seem to find it anymore. The pamphlets he wrote are baffling. He explains everything, but in a mystifying way, somehow it all has to do with magnets. He seemed to say everything is a magnet, or made of lots of little magnets.

I have one of the pamphlets somewhere, if I can find it I will scan it and post it on here....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i LOVE this story about ed and his anti gravity work. This has to be one of USA's greatest new mysteries.

I have always believed that the ancients knew of a special way to build with large stones, an easy way to move the objects. I have played with magnets before and i see the potential in them. With small magnets it seems impossible to touch the opposite sides together and when they are close it creates this amazing force field that will not let the objects touch.

It seems to me, that you could easily come up with amazing things with magnets. I have no doubt that magnet's can push other magnets, which can make a perpetual motion device.

MAGNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is up.. and ED could shed some light on this!!!! I have family in Orlando, i will be visiting soon so i will visit and pick up some of those pamphlets and take a lot of photography.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this picture Here i think it's from inside a mason building. It resembles the tripod which Ed used. ??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Here is the link to one of his 'books', titled "A Book in Every Home".

A Book in Every Home

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just visited Coral Castle last week and really enjoyed it. I was there for over 4 hours talking to a few of the people that work that and i was very surprised at how open they were, i thought they wouldn't really know much about the conspiracies and they did. It was very overwhelming and i look forward to going back.

There is something special about that place. I have a lot of photographs that i will share if you guys are interested, i can post those later.

I have to finish reading his pamphlets and research it a little more, but there are a couple things i want to point out. Water was very important to the site. Also he believed that everything had magnets in them, even humans and plants.

* The sun dial is amazing. There is a second, out of sight "Mystery Dial" in the castle that now one knows why it's there. This is a great mystery, and i will be making a thread mainly on this. Again, this dial (not a sundial, because it is not known if it is specified for that reason) is out of sight and appears to have been used in conjunction with water.

The other interesting thing i wanted to point out was that in many places that you found water, a six pointed star was near. This was explained as a "latvian star". I tried doing a search for Latvian star and found nothing really. Was Ed Jewish? Was Ed a freemason?

I think that if we want to know more about Ed we should look to his grandfather and the area he lived in and look into what kind of occult activities were going on at the time. A post above gave a link to "A book in every home" that ed published and he left half the book blank. some think that he did that to let you decode the hidden messages in the book, Ed claims in the beginning that he left it blank to leave you room to give a better opinion than Ed's.

This is a great mystery and i urge everyone to visit it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join