It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did Edward Leedskalnin discover anti-gravity in the 1800's?

page: 2
21
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I bought Ed's Magnetism book at a garage sale about fifteen years ago. It is very interesting, but over my head in many places. It was also available online recently.




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi
 


Someone here says leverage and plain old hard work? Some of the blocks were 35 tons. Supposedly this has something to do with resonance and clearly Ed tapped into whatever secrets built the pyramids. Possible something from Latvia since he only held a forth grade education. Either Ed discovered the secrets of the Pyramids or Ed was an alien himself. He led a very odd life and I am thinking that Sweet Sixteen and so he can see her again this place had some sort of time machine wormhole traveling capabilities. This is often called the 8th wonder of the world. Not far from me either so I am planning a visit.

edit on 18-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Here is more writing from this guy. Very interesting link. This symbol must mean something significant since it is also used as a preface to the book in the earlier post - A Book in Every Home



I did see the video with the fellow from Stonehenge who was moving large blocks of stone around with pebbles levered near the bottoms of the rocks. The work done at Coral Castle is nothing like that there's a 25 ton block atop a 12 foot wall and it wasn't poured like concrete is poured as someone else suggests since that would be simple to detect.
What was used to move these stones is some sort of synchronicity with the earths and the stones natural vibration. It is accomplished through use of resonance combined with magnetism but how it was done, or any more than that I certainly don't know. www.leedskalnin.com...

This website demonstrates the essence of what is indeed a magnetic universe with a simple unified field theory based on the existence of a magnetic unipole--the individual North and Sole pole magnet--as described in the writings of Edward Leedskalnin. Nothing here is speculated or concocted from symbols, but rather the results from the experimentation detailed in Leedskalnin's writings. Everything discussed will either be demonstrated or verifiable. Challenge yourself to actually do the experiments if you feel any aspect of what is presented is in anyway inaccurate. All of the experiments are available to everyone here. Do them. But first, a few words from Leedskalnin about education:

edit on 18-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
reply to post by CaptChaos
 


Here is the link to one of his 'books', titled "A Book in Every Home".

A Book in Every Home



About this book. Some hints are that everything is in this dated and weird little story of how to raise children. There are blank pages on each facing page and some speculate this is where you are supposed to translate some sort of code within the book. Here is an excerpt about Sweet Sixteen.

the churches are cheapening the girls! They are arranging picnics—are coupling up the girls with the fresh boys—and then they send them out to the woods, parks, beaches and other places so that they can practice in first degree love making. Now I will tell you what the first degree love making is. The first degree love making is when the fresh boy begins to soil the girl by patting, rubbing and squeezing her. They start it in that way but soon it begins to dull and there is no kick in it, so they have to start in on the second degree and keep on and then by and by, when the right man comes along and when he touches the girl, then he touches her like dead flesh. There is no more response in it because all the response has been worked out with those fresh boys. Why should it be that way? Everything we do should be for some good purpose but as everybody knows there is nothing good that can come to a girl from a fresh boy. When a girl is sixteen or seventeen years old, she is as good as she ever will be, but when a boy is sixteen years old, he is then fresher than in all his stages of development. He is then not big enough to work but he is too big to be kept in a nursery and then to allow such a fresh thing to soil a girl—it could not work on my girl. Now I will tell you about the soiling. Anything that is done, if it is with the right party it is all right, but when it is with the wrong party, it is soiling, and concerning those fresh boys with the girls, it is wrong every time.


Didn't reveal his methods outright because he was afraid he would get taken by the government and never heard from again. Yet he knew he was ill and probably close to death so why wouldn't he have tried to leave clues people might be able to put together later?

Other clues (or red herrings) left are copper wire wrapped around tubes and radio transmitter. Wonder if moonlight was significant the way some people say it has an effect on crystals and water. The star formation was found around water sources.

Sweet 16.

The chalcogens (pronounced /ˈkælkədʒɨn/) are the chemical elements in group 16 (old-style: VIB or VIA) of the periodic table...Although the word "chalcogen" is literally taken from Greek words being "copper-former," the meaning is more in line with "copper-ore former" or more generally, "ore-former." These electronegative elements are strongly associated with metal-bearing minerals, where they have formed water-insoluble compounds with the metals in the ores.

Trying to find the significance of the number 16...?

Here is a thread titled "The Coral Castle Mystery Solved"
EDL 144 divided by TESLA 9 makes EDL SWEET 16
Tesla 3 6 9 and Edward Leedskalnin Code 144
www.conspiracy.co...


edit on 18-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just read that "Book in every Home" link.

It certainly doesn't seem like a book on how to bring up women. Definitley something very, very strange in the writing.

The problem is, I think he made it too obscure. As though he had a "passphrase" or frame of reference/context in mind, but didn't make it clear enough to use as the decryptor.

EDIT: or of course, that was the point - to ensure every simpleton like me didn't open it up and have an "Aha!" moment.

edit on 18-5-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by ByteChanger
reply to post by CaptChaos
 


Here is the link to one of his 'books', titled "A Book in Every Home".

A Book in Every Home



About this book. Some hints are that everything is in this dated and weird little story of how to raise children. There are blank pages on each facing page and some speculate this is where you are supposed to translate some sort of code within the book. Here is an excerpt about Sweet Sixteen.

the churches are cheapening the girls! They are arranging picnics—are coupling up the girls with the fresh boys—and then they send them out to the woods, parks, beaches and other places so that they can practice in first degree love making. Now I will tell you what the first degree love making is. The first degree love making is when the fresh boy begins to soil the girl by patting, rubbing and squeezing her. They start it in that way but soon it begins to dull and there is no kick in it, so they have to start in on the second degree and keep on and then by and by, when the right man comes along and when he touches the girl, then he touches her like dead flesh. There is no more response in it because all the response has been worked out with those fresh boys. Why should it be that way? Everything we do should be for some good purpose but as everybody knows there is nothing good that can come to a girl from a fresh boy. When a girl is sixteen or seventeen years old, she is as good as she ever will be, but when a boy is sixteen years old, he is then fresher than in all his stages of development. He is then not big enough to work but he is too big to be kept in a nursery and then to allow such a fresh thing to soil a girl—it could not work on my girl. Now I will tell you about the soiling. Anything that is done, if it is with the right party it is all right, but when it is with the wrong party, it is soiling, and concerning those fresh boys with the girls, it is wrong every time.


Didn't reveal his methods outright because he was afraid he would get taken by the government and never heard from again. Yet he knew he was ill and probably close to death so why wouldn't he have tried to leave clues people might be able to put together later?



I wonder if this passage is referring to males and females as opposite magnetic poles? Perhaps he is explaining how the poles must work together or against each other and when they don't work together exactly right, the magnetic field is "soiled" or ruined. That is what stood out to me, but its just a humble opinion.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sweet29
 


Exactly! I think so too. I think he re-polarized these blocks somehow.
How can you reverse the polarity of a magnet

Well, the easiest way to reverse the polarity of a magnet is to just turn it around. However, inside of every piece of steel, there are magnetized pieces that will make the steel an induced magnet when a magnet is placed on or by the steel. By putting the oppositely polarized magnet on or by the same steel, you may be able to reverse the magnetism of the steel. Or by making it a core of a coil in which direct current flows in such a direction as to re-polarize it Read more: wiki.answers.com...


Maybe nothing....maybe Sweet Sixteen:


The chalcogens (pronounced /ˈkælkədʒɨn/) are the chemical elements in group 16


Although the word "chalcogen" is literally taken from Greek words being "copper-former," the meaning is more in line with "copper-ore former" or more generally, "ore-former." These electronegative elements are strongly associated with metal-bearing minerals, where they have formed water-insoluble compounds with the metals in the ores.
en.wikipedia.org...

Copper wires were found and seemed to be of some significance as clues. Maybe they were used to stop or block (and send in reverse).... polarity....? Water also played some importance. Wish I were a little more in my element here with any of it.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

In his book, How To Read His Writings: The Unauthorized Guide to Decoding Edward Leedskalnin's Works, Edward J. Marlinski offers readers who are willing to prove themselves worthy an opportunity to access the knowledge of a natural power that seems humanity may have all but intentionally forgotten.

Marlinski provides the tools for understanding Leedskalnin's cryptology, but poses the question, "...how would you pre-select in whose hands it (the power) would be placed?"

So there is some work involved. He does, however, give a few things away for free and even jumps starts readers by directing them to rearrange the sixteen letters in the title of one of Leedskalnin's books,A BOOK IN EVERY HOME, for a key phrase. Click here to solve the anagram.

Nearly as mysterious and cryptic as Leedkskalnin, Marliinski warns readers to use their newly found knowledge for good or face the consequences.

He himself has apparently used his knowledge for good as an inventor and author of several sophisticated patents one of which is a design to protect humans from harmful electromagnetic radiation.

www.leedskalnin.com...

Not sure why this isn't getting any more attention. I know there are some pretty good code breakers here on ATS. This should be childs-play.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
I just read that "Book in every Home" link.

It certainly doesn't seem like a book on how to bring up women. Definitley something very, very strange in the writing.

The problem is, I think he made it too obscure. As though he had a "passphrase" or frame of reference/context in mind, but didn't make it clear enough to use as the decryptor.

EDIT: or of course, that was the point - to ensure every simpleton like me didn't open it up and have an "Aha!" moment.

edit on 18-5-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)



That's the trouble. I don't think it is so esoteric and I think he really wanted people to find out the answer to this after his death but not before.
I think it is a code that follows the rules of other ciphers and codes so it should not be all that difficult. There was a code placed here recently that seemed impossible and yet it was no trouble for the ATS audience to crack in a couple of days or so.


Funny - I am reading the "Bosnian Pyramids may be the key to everything" when this right here IS the key to everything and dropped right in our laps. It doesn't have any bells and whistles on it though and so hard for people so assign the gravity and critical import it deserves.
edit on 18-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
has any one else noticed.....a book in every home...has 16 letters....
probably just a coincidence....i thought i'd just throw this into the thread.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This may have already been mentioned, so please excuse my ignorance (lol), but have any of you thought that maybe his own NAME 'Edward Leedskalnin' is an anagram, itself? - Thus providing the cypher needed, for us to properly decode his literature.

How about them apples?


Just a thought..? Cheers!



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Noticed the 16 letters since it said it somewhere in the writing and possibly and anagram although I think weird names like this are common in Latvia, not to discount either observation. We are onto something though not sure what!

This section of "The Book"sounds for all the world how to start a battery or why it might be dead.


They start it in that way but soon it begins to dull and there is no kick in it, so they have to start in on the second degree and keep on and then by and by, when the right man comes along and when he touches the girl, then he touches her like dead flesh. There is no more response in it because all the response has been worked out with those fresh boys.


Believe we lost our OP. Hope Im not monopolizing the thread. Breathing life into it!
edit on 19-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I cant believe Ive let this subject slip past me without looking into it more until now. After reading his work I have to say this was a very interesting man to say the least.

This mans story is so unbelievable. He was 4 ft ?, had tuberculosis, worked alone at night, had a 4th grade education and sculpted over 1,100 short tons (997903 kg) of coral into a monument!

He obviously figured out a secret that was so simple it just took some dedication and outside the box thinking.

There is much more than meets the eye with this one.



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
He discusses degrees within the writings of, 'A book in every home'... where nearer to look for degrees than the masons themselves? Symbols of which are left all over Coral Castle. Their system of 3 degrees or sometimes known as 33 degrees may hold clues, it also may not but could be something to take into consideration..



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant
 


He discusses degrees within the writings of, 'A book in every home'... where nearer to look for degrees than the masons themselves? Symbols of which are left all over Coral Castle. Their system of 3 degrees or sometimes known as 33 degrees may hold clues, it also may not but could be something to take into consideration..



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3eyeseeingall3
reply to post by newcovenant
 


He discusses degrees within the writings of, 'A book in every home'... where nearer to look for degrees than the masons themselves? Symbols of which are left all over Coral Castle. Their system of 3 degrees or sometimes known as 33 degrees may hold clues, it also may not but could be something to take into consideration..

Planning a trip there and will take as many photos as I can and probably a video. I will look for this type symbolism or clues around the place. It is only a few hours drive from here but I have to mind my elderly mum and so it is sometimes hard to get away. I intend to though first chance and appreciate your insight. I will have to brush up on my 33 degree masonry! Actually I was reading today a Bible passage that indicated what ever powers are possessed by God can be harnessed and utilized for evil as well. You are advised not to but it is mentioned and I think that is possibly what Illuminati is. A group aligned with the beginnings so firmly they know how to use the Biblical "powers" if any to their own ends and rejecting the humble servitude route passionately recommended for all in forms of theology that also proclaim the power of God.
Possession of a secret knowledge and this suggests there are secrets to reveal. These may be practical and they may even be mystical. Going by their celebrations and ceremonies I have to guess a little of both.
edit on 19-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I cant believe Ive let this subject slip past me without looking into it more until now. After reading his work I have to say this was a very interesting man to say the least.

This mans story is so unbelievable. He was 4 ft ?, had tuberculosis, worked alone at night, had a 4th grade education and sculpted over 1,100 short tons (997903 kg) of coral into a monument!

He obviously figured out a secret that was so simple it just took some dedication and outside the box thinking.

There is much more than meets the eye with this one.



I felt the same way when I learned about him. Like the Edgar Cayce of antigravity. If you can think of anything I should look for or photograph on a trip I am planning there please let me know. I am going to make it as much of an investigative trip as the Coral Castle facility will allow. I will try to go back and see the place at night if possible and go when there is a full moon. Reports are there is a set up there aligned with star formations like Stonehenge is suspected of being or something like that.



posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant
 


watch this video it links a lot of things within Ed's work to the masons, My long term girlfriends father is a mason and i debate with myself whether to try and join or not. I don't think it's as simple as joining and then a few years on finding all the answers. I believe the secrets are out there on the internet, obviously the how is not but you can learn a lot researching the masons regarding topics like this, believe me I have and it always comes back to them.
33
oh here's the video, watch all 6 parts... www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant
 


That rings a bell!
Victor Schauberger worked also with copper.
He also designed a copper plow because iron plows would ruin the soil, copper would improve it an there is supposedly no need for fertilizer.
www.rexresearch.com...
Note: Schauberger is mentioned many times, even by his son, in connection with the Nazi UFOs.



posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Perhaps not so much "anti-gravity?" It seems buzz words are used a lot with this sort of thing, and Im not sure that term technically applies. If anything, the mechanics would be heavily "pro" gravity, wherein it views the gravitic movement as a manifestation of the underlying magnetic/electrical fields.

It is my understanding that leedskalnins view on magnetism heavily involved the re-definition of some pretty "base" understandings that we have about our view of physics. Including down to the atom itself. Where, it is not seen as fat protons run around by quick speedy electrons (using his words, if I remember them correctly), but two intertwined and self-sustaining fields that interact in a double helical manner to create self-sustaining movement in the same manner as a magnetic field's north and south poles. He also was "politically" against even the term electricity (which is a bit funny seeing some of his writings/rantings about it), and referred to it as "magneticity." Where, electricity and magnetism are the same force. This theme was carried into several fields, where the north and south pole of a magnet were likened to positive/negative flows of electricity, as well as the aforementioned atomic structure.

He believed he had found the way the universe itself sustains movement, and perhaps in viewing Coral Castle, he was on to something.

ETA: I have my suspicions about Leedskalnin and Coral Castle. It might be a misunderstanding on my part, but he also seemed politically involved (at least in his writings), and might have had an agenda to prove his counterparts "wrong," but decided to do it in a mysterious way without actual verifiable data beyond the structures themselves.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join