It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Edward Leedskalnin discover anti-gravity in the 1800's?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 3eyeseeingall3

Thank you for posting those.
I am watching them now. A little bit into the first video I thought I am going to enjoy these and reminded myself to thank you for your trouble to post them here. Very interesting and just in time for my trip...well it is still a few weeks off but SOON!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 3eyeseeingall3

I think I can make one of these myself.
I am going to have to watch this video series more than once. I will have to have my friend watch it too. These are pictures of the flywheel setup and some of it I think may have been just for a distraction but what do I know? Wish I paid attention in math class.

24 magnets, maybe some kind of coral based cement. Apparently he set this contraption spinning and added some kind of a musical tone or sound was reported heard from the site at night. Below in the photos is what looks to me like mouse traps and copper wires in coils in jars. There were many of these copper wires in jars left laying about, many remnants found after Ed Leedskalins death.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3eyeseeingall3
reply to post by newcovenant

He discusses degrees within the writings of, 'A book in every home'... where nearer to look for degrees than the masons themselves? Symbols of which are left all over Coral Castle. Their system of 3 degrees or sometimes known as 33 degrees may hold clues, it also may not but could be something to take into consideration..

I never connected this guy at all to the Masons but why not? It is all right there.
Incredible but I never have heard that he was a Mason but he did hold some strange political views and that Book in Every Home is one of the strangest things I have ever read.

Also it is very clear and anyone can see with the videos you gave on page 2, both of these schools of "Illumination" (Coral Castle and the Mason Lodge in Philadelphia) and the symbolism and teaching or wisdom they display are from the same body of knowledge.

Now if they both know the same magical techniques I wonder why the Masons are not busy performing miracles and erecting stuff or raising blocks. Why did this guy attempt to reveal these "secrets" and the masons do the opposite?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

That rings a bell!
Victor Schauberger worked also with copper.
He also designed a copper plow because iron plows would ruin the soil, copper would improve it an there is supposedly no need for fertilizer.
www.rexresearch.com...
Note: Schauberger is mentioned many times, even by his son, in connection with the Nazi UFOs.

I don't know much about the properties of copper but perhaps worth some study. Very interesting link. Thanks for participating in the thread...I keep thinking this is my thread!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Regenstorm

That rings a bell!
Victor Schauberger worked also with copper.
He also designed a copper plow because iron plows would ruin the soil, copper would improve it an there is supposedly no need for fertilizer.
www.rexresearch.com...
Note: Schauberger is mentioned many times, even by his son, in connection with the Nazi UFOs.

I don't know much about the properties of copper but perhaps worth some study. Very interesting link. Thanks for participating in the thread...I keep thinking this is my thread!

Keeping in mind, my information about Leedskalnin is only from studying him and his experiments. I still feel political motivation weighed on him heavily, and am unsure whether or not that influenced his subjectivity.

Copper is highly conductive. Or, one of the more highly conductive materials available as well as "cheap." Well, at least it used to be!

Leedskalnin felt that electricity was actually better visualized as magnets moving through something which themselves create the "electricity" by interacting with other fields. Trying to understand Leedskalnin through general scientific basis is difficult. He redefined the base, and went up from there. The branches he explored were not explored in the way of current scientific thinking (both then and now, not much has changed where applicable), and to better understand his work, we can not either. At least, that is my opinion on the matter.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I just recalled the video with David Sereda and Boyd Bushman in which Bushman demonstrated a copper tube and a plastic one. He lets a magnet fall through the both of them and the magnet should fall down at the same speed through those 2 tubes but it takes longer going through the copper one.
I can't watch videos at the moment but I'm sure the demonstration is on Youtube.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2011 by dmx011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Take a look at the 4th, 5th and 6th pics from the top. those little boxes hanging on the wall? they look odd, but whats more interesting is that the insides of them look very similar to the coso artifact. i dont know, this whole thing is so strange, and his little books are so obvious that there hiding something. perhaps he made it too simple for us? lol

-DMX011

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmx011

Take a look at the 4th, 5th and 6th pics from the top. those little boxes hanging on the wall? they look odd, but whats more interesting is that the insides of them look very similar to the coso artifact. i dont know, this whole thing is so strange, and his little books are so obvious that there hiding something. perhaps he made it too simple for us? lol

-DMX011

Also some pictures of deities holding a similar light bulb type device in these Egyptian tombs drawings in this thread about Isis. I have to look up the coso artifact but eyes are drifting shut right now...later.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was googleing pictures of the Coral Castle and stumbled upon this website of a guy who said that he has broken the code of the Coral Castle... Supposedly, he proposed a theory of how the Pyramids in Egypt were built, but it got rejected. Here is the link:

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Cosos artifact was a spark plug from the 1920s.

The dpictions in the temple are part of a creation myth, which is related on the heiroglyphs next to the picture.

Leedalskin used an electric motor to power a lift using block and tackle to move mostly lightweight fossilized coral, spending 30 years doing so.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Cosos artifact was a spark plug from the 1920s.

The dpictions in the temple are part of a creation myth, which is related on the heiroglyphs next to the picture.

Leedalskin used an electric motor to power a lift using block and tackle to move mostly lightweight fossilized coral, spending 30 years doing so.

Was the motor ever found? What about the heavy stones that were about 30 tons? Also, how did he cut them out of the coral bed?
edit on 24/10/11 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ilian51378

Easiest methodoff hand I can think would be to set the stone on end, using the chain and hoist to lift it. The motor and chains are still there on site.
As for how he quarried it the stone is fairly soft and easy to chip away. Don't now if you've been to Florida and seen limestone but it's a fairly soft material, it's why the Egyptians used so much of it, and other stones like diorite or granite more rarely.
Fossilized coral is more porous, and more easily worked.
Here are some more images of him at the site.
web.archive.org...://www.geocities.com/anti_gravity/Coral_Castle/photos_3.htm

I can hack away at the stuff with my pocket knife pretty easily when I go fossil hunting, a metal chisel and a hammer will work wonders.

edit on 26-10-2011 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i bet he had contact with Nicola Tesla.......

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I agree 100% and if you look at the pictures they seemed posed also note the tripod is not high enough to place many of the stones at the Height they are.... Also one tell-tale clue is the pictures are taken during daylight hours when he did not work also.. why would a man with a sixth sense for people trying to watch his work stop for what ever time they peeped but then slip pictures out...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It's not 24 magnets it's actually 24 columns of 5 magnets.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And i can believe that about being able to play the music and the reports of it its mentioned alot ti was his only means of playing his radio.. Just looking for some input but what if he was to connect that "generator" to the radio and that produces the frequencys?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No, not unless he discovered it before his 13th birthday. He did all his work in FL in the 1900s. In the 1800s he was still in Europe as a child.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
^ I didnt wanna be the one to point that out lol. I remember watching a documentary on Ed a long time ago and reading this thread has rekindled my interest.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Love this topic,heard of it years ago and been intereted ever since. Now does anyone remember a story a couple years back about the 5-ton door,which pivots on an axis through the middle of it,stopped working? I found it very interesting because it was reported in the mainstream media, although I don't remember specifically which outlet, just that I was very surprised to read it there.

Anyway, the door,which previously swung so easily that a child could riotate it,stopped working. Edward had taken this 5-ton(I think,not sure) rock,bored a hole absolutely perfectly lengthwise through it,then mounted it on the bearing out of an early model automobile.This bearing or hub was in turn mounted on a hemisphere of some unknown material,which supported the entire weight of the door. To mount something that heavy on that type of bearing and have it last, it must be absolutely perfectly balanced,and it was.

So,several years ago the bearing finally gave up.I assume there was no way to access teh bearing and lubricate it,so it's surprising it lasted that long. A team from MIT was called in to do the repairs to the door. They used a crane to lift the door and put in a new bearing. As I recall, they could not identify the materiel the supporting hemishpere was made of, labeling it as "unknown origin" or some such. They put the door back on the bearing, and although it apparently still functions, supposedly it no longer rotates as freely as it did before.Perhaps if someone has been there recently they couldtell us if this is so or not? Anyway, the engineers apaprently said that even with their state or the art equipment,they would be hard pressed to duplicate the boring and balancing feat that Edward had perfromed in creating the door.

Like I said, this was all in an article I read in some newspaper or news site, so I can't say for sure how much of it is accurate. Maybe someone down in florida can look into this for us and tell us if it's fact or fiction? I'm particularily intrigued by the unknown material used to support the door,very mysterious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join