It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What these men did is disgusting... beyond disgusting.... and I can't even add much more to that statement
, but we cannot make this blame are the basis of their race. We should recognize these men as thugs, criminals and nothing more. The fact they are black should not need to be factor so it is shame it becomes one.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
given who was raped and who the rapists were, It's a miracle there ain't some serious "physical" damage there. this is tricky water to tread. dosen't change my opinion for punishment though, send em all in for life as registered child rapists, and then natural order of prison will return karma promptly.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I vote this thread gets locked and possibly deleted, I lost a small part of what little remains of my humanity reading it and I feel like my IQ went down.

Edit: Yea I know I am not denying ignorance on this one, sue me.
edit on 10-3-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
I am not surprised by this at all. The statistics are there on rape and blacks engage in it far more than any other race in America. It's a fact.

So it's "fact" that blacks engage is more rape than others huh? There for black males or more likely or prone to rape, so be careful of your daughters around black individuals folks, it aint racist, its just "fact", you hear that folks??

What these men did should have them castrated, seriously, but your comment is just another excuse to spout more racist BS. I Have a friend who happens to be black, an honest guy, worked from the ground up, got married to a white woman and I tell ya, their lives have been an absolute hell over the years because of people like you who throw these stereotypes and statistics around, just because they are a mixed couple, just because he is a black male. He is a great guy, good friends with him and his wife, it is a pitty they had to experience all kinds of heck because of the BS people like you post. Even to this day he and his wife still experience insults, attacks on a daily basis and it still happens. But hey, it's only the "facts" coming from your mouth, you do not care about the consequences of comments like this to honest hard working tax paying americans.

Throwing the "facts" around. The only thing worse than a racist is a racist in stealth.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
reply to post by all answers exist

I agree completely, there was a time when men would be dragged to the center of town, placed in front of a firing squad or hanged.

and the reason we have repeat offenders is because the only punishment they get is some time in a cushy cell, and a few visits to a "professional" to talk about their feelings, and their "troubled" childhood

shoot them and be done.. it would ease the overcrowding.

Then we would probably have the assailants kill the victim after raping/stealing from them or whatever so they don't get caught. The solution is not as simple as killing them criminals.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

That is exactly what I was thinking to my self when I read your reply!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

And yet, you watch, if these black individuals go to trial, ( which indeed they should), as always they'll play the slavery card, claiming there families oppression 140 years ago led them to these actions...have pity on " us "!

Utter BS!

Dear Lord...you honestly think that ANYONE would say that in a trial?!?!?! The "slavery card"!?!?! Since when is that a defense....give me ONE example of that being seriously used as a defense in a rape case...a single one (and I don't mean by a mentally ill individual who decided to defend their own case) You live in some sort of Bizzaro world universe.....As if every time a black person is accused of rape they say "oh hey...it wasn't my fault....It was that whole slavery thing that caused me to do that". If a lawyer tried that line of reasoning in a rape trial as a defense he'd be laughed out of court. I honestly would have to pity someone who could even think such a thing possible.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Race has nothing to do with it, there are good and bad in all. My heart is broken because of what happened to this child - just a child! What is wrong with anyone that would commit a crime so much against human nature.

yes, race should have nothing to do with this crime.

but that is not what will play out.

the hispanic community will not see it that way.

sorry, just human nature, tribalism.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

The Duke Lacrosse incident was found to be an event made-up by the "victim" (sort of in the style of Al Sharpton's original claim to fame)- not an accurate comparison

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Complete society meltdown when out of the at least 18 men we know of, not "ONE" had the decency or care to try and stop it, or call the police!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why is it that US law dictates 11 year olds can use adult reasoning to commit murder, but are simultaneously incapable of using adult reasoning involving the sexual functions of their own body?

It seems the court system is using a very flawed logic that results in an unjust punishment for 11 year olds convicted of murder or an unjust punishment for adults convicted of statutory rape with a consenting minor.

Clearly, if some 11 year olds are capable enough be make informed decisions about murder, then there are also 11 year olds who are capable of making informed decisions about sex.

I am not a proponent of adults having sex with children, but I think our laws should take into account the state of mind of would be victims in the same way we look at would be criminals. It should be on an individual basis.

The sad reality is that her parents were probably forcing her to sell her body or that sexual abuse took place in the home way before she ever started hanging out in abadoned trailers. Her parents should be thrown in jail first and along with the alleged rapists if they are guilty.

As a woman, I really don't understand how any man could be aroused during a gang rape, except for a spiritually wicked and corrupt soul, which has nothing to do with race. Groups of Roman and Greek men and soldiers were known for getting drunk and raping young boys. If you want to talk about statistics and race regarding rape, you shouldn't stop at present day America but should include all of Europe and their behaviors they brought with them to the various colonies over the past couple of centuries. So any honest person who is denying ignorance can not legitimately harbor racist views about rape or violent crimes. Then there are those of you who are fully aware that you are spewing hatred and lies, good luck in hell.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Complete society meltdown when out of the at least 18 men we know of, not "ONE" had the decency or care to try and stop it, or call the police!

All of them, they all need to be castrated, THAT is a punishment I will support. They should be punished for their actions, and you what, I believe castration will be for the safety of possibly future victims as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Because the goal of trying 11 year olds as adults isn't justice, it's simply adding another head to roll count for the private prison industry. None of the prosecutors or judges think these kids are capable of adult reasoning, but giving them adult sentences means more state money for their buddies in the prison industry.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

white collar crime does not mean the criminals are white - sheesh

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

Then again, not all black people live in ghettos. It has to do with sociological issues and environmental issues. A sample, isn't a whole.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding! And that is the root cause right there! It can be said that sociological and environmental settings can influence greatly upon a particular type of personality. In the end however, one is and will be held accountable for their actions. Additional ingrediants to this are marketing that target the youth, and influence their frame of mind reguarding self worth, making them believe its cool to be a thug and a gangster. Do drink and do drugs. It's cool! Oh and lets not forget that sex sells. Parents are failing their children by allowing them to be programmed by this crap. Who is stepping in before they go and do stupid stuff such as this? no one! we will however be present to point finger and say blacks are no good "the statistics say so" and whites are all racist. Its all bull crap, and neither is true. I know outstanding people both white, black and the such. Educated individuals who are trying to make America better to include the world. It starts where the rubber meets the road though, and thats with us. We must become more proactive in our childrens lives. Believe it or not, there will come a time when we all will need to depend on each other for survival. You are my brother and sister. Not my white brother or white sister. Just brother or sister. I am aware also that no matter what I say or how I act, there are those who wish me harm because im black both foriegn and domestic. Most of them are cowards though.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Da hell is a MANG?
I got called that and im not sure if I should be offended or not.....anybody, ...anyone....oookkkkayyy! never mind

I'm over here cracking up, If its what I think it is its just like "man" except spelled with a southern "accent" I guess, Young black Houstonians are typically the ones I hear use that term. I dont think its meant to be offensive

"Hol up mang" I think its actually spelled mayne

I aint heard that since the grey tapes
edit on 10-3-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

OHHHH..ok I get it. Why do i feel like I should be throwing my hands and arms about in a stereotypical manner when I say that. Lol like im trying to act out how they percieve a black male to behave....lol... Mang...! Thats to funny. I swear racist these days......... SMFH. Thanks for the insight.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Don't mistake black behavior with urbanism first of all

I think this ties in with the real problem, which is all based around poverty and being in a class based society.

Now, let's say this same girl was left alone with all male members of the Harvard Black Students Association...

Would they suddenly turn into "chest thumping" apes and take turns raping the poor girl while filming the whole thing?

I suspect not.

The parents of all the underage participants in this matter are partly to blame, as are the victim's parents. Who in the HELL let's their 11 year old daughter roam around town? This kind of crap can be avoided by proper parenting, and making a damn effort to get out of a bad place in life.

And don't think for a freaking minute whites don't pull this kind of crap too. As far as stats go it's no secret that a lot of women simply don't report the crime. Some out of fear that they just won't be believed anyway. So that skews things quite a bit.

However, it's not difficult to rally a community to want to fry blacks that do the same thing, so I think there's a much better chance of it being reported and something actually done about it. I guess it's easier to blame the person's color than attack the root of the problem and do something to solve it.

Until then the prisons will continue to swell.

Oh, I'm white and from SE Tx FWIW.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Soloist because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Houston has always had the black panther racist thugs who run around trying to create division and friction at every chance. Most of the time it does not work and they are seen as racist clowns like the KKK. However, sadly, since Obama was elected, black racism and racial aggression has come out of the closet big time. I thought his election would have the opposite effect.

We also have a big Arab and Black Muslim influence in Houston. Liberals are going to want to hear this, but like in England, we have a problem with the seuxal abuse of white and Hispanic girls and young women by these low lifes. Gang rape and even sexual enslavement is the MO in England and in the US where large groups of Muslim men reside. The Black and Arab Muslim aggression is that which threatens to burn down a church if the infidels make a big deal about the rape of a white girl.

One thing different about Texas from England - a lot of these thugs will end up dead in Texas. When whites get pissed off, they will confront it and and be prepared for violence. If law enforcement does not jump on this quick, you could see serious stuff happening. But Texas law enforcement tends to be very good so no one is going to get away with anything and the thugs will be sorry for throwing around threats at community members. Hispanics and Asians in Texas are integrated with whites in culture and community so these thugs are not going to get anywhere with the race and religion hate threats.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099
reply to post by irsuccubus

white collar crime does not mean the criminals are white - sheesh

are you serious? Well GaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwLEEEEEEE. I know that. Dont be a tool and look deeper. crimes like theft and robbery are often touted as a mainly minority based thing while things like embezzlement, fraud, misappropriation, tax evasion and other juicy crimes are often comitted by nice upstanding white gents. But its nice to know that thats what you were able to obtain from the post. gold star for you!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc

At least one of them was 26 according to one article I read. I've seen the way men look at teen girls. It's a very sad commentary on our society. Where's the chivalry? Did it die in the 1800's?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join