It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Now that he knows your true color consider yourself on the rivals list lol!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Its funny to see all the white people bickering about racism. What are you guys going to do about it? NOTHINGING

Everyones is racist in some way or form, wether you know it or not. Spewing that racism out verbally or physically is a different matter. If you doubt that than you need to come to terms with reality.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Kingbreaker

We've got some sociopaths in here, don't we?

Your idea of justice is outdated and inadequate. We don't do that stuff anymore because that is the behavior of animals.

Take a good look around and tell me the system is working...

We should throw them in jail for life... let taxpayers foot the bill while they gang up, terrorize and rape in prison the next 50 years.?? These people are the ones that behave llike animals and a message should be sent loud and clear of what will happen to others who choose to act that way.

Watch.. more than one will get off easy, they had a troubled past or they will successfully play the race card. People who murder or rape should be executed. No lethal injection. A damn bullet or a rope and a tree is just as effective and much cheaper.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

That is what we did back in the wild west time etc. Didn't work then, what makes you think it would work now?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Whose to say it didn't work?? Society evolved to the point it thought itself better than to treat people in that manner. Criminals have not.

For the record, race isnt factoring into this for me. There was a story awhile back about people who kept their adopted kids in dog cages and regualrly beat them. They were white.. they deserve to die.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

It didn't work, because people were hung etc regularly... If it worked, there would have been no more criminals, and they would have never had to try something else.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Funny how people say giving these "people" what they ultimately deserve is called animal like treatment, yet the only animals here are those that commited the crime.........another dose of liberal feel good bs. Pull the trigger, flip the switch, inject the needle now before they breed.
edit on 6-4-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

ALL of these boys/guys (defendants) should be held accountable for what they've done!!!! this is outraging, i think they should ALL get the death penalty!!! NO EXCUSES what they did was horrible!! a 11 y/o? her innocence is gone forever! she will be haunted forever by what happened to this poor little girl!! wheres this girls father? He should have done the grave digging himself!!!! (i know i would have) BUT AGAIN WE ARE LIVING IN AMERICA, WHERE THE GREEDY GET RICH AN THE POOR GET POORER, THESE ANMIMALS WHO DID THIS TO THE LITTLE GIRL WILL PROBLY GET SMALL TIME WITH ALOT OF PROBATION!! something needs to be done!!!! i for one if i had the resources and money id send this poor little girl on a year worths of childhood fun, (disneyland,disneyworld,anything her little heart desires) and send THE DEFENDANTS TO HELL!!!! THEY WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE!!!! we're ALL sinners but what they did was extreme,,, there is no excuses for this act,,, no defence should be offered!!!! (if i am unfortunately gonna goto hell when i die,,, which i believe i wont be, AT LEAST I COULD LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THESE ANIMALS AND DOING MY OWN GREAT HARM TO THEM!!!!) SO DAMNED OUTRAGING!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Liquesence

I know more British white youths engage with that kind of behaviour than youth members of ethnic minorities, certainly in my town. Most of them will be voting BNP in a couple of years... ironic isnt it?

No, because it is not actually true, here in the UK gang rapes are generally the preserve of non whites, particularly blacks- this is especially true in London,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

It didn't work, because people were hung etc regularly... If it worked, there would have been no more criminals, and they would have never had to try something else.

It had an effect, clearly you can never stop all murders and gang rapes, but you can deter much of it- perfection is not possible, just better and worse

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

And I am assuming ,that you are going to post up some proof of that? What holds true for the cities, does not hold true for all of the nation. Demographics vary dependant on location, and crime statistics vary in terms of the perpetrators from one place to another also. There is NO statistic I have ever seen which says that gang rape, or rape of any kind is partaken of by any massive degree, by blacks or whites or brown or yellow.
The TRUTH is that human beings are flawed and sick sometimes. It matters not either way what colour a person is, because it is what a person has been through that makes the majority of thier psyche, not what racial characteristics they carried from thier ancestors.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by blueorder

And I am assuming ,that you are going to post up some proof of that? What holds true for the cities, does not hold true for all of the nation. Demographics vary dependant on location, and crime statistics vary in terms of the perpetrators from one place to another also. There is NO statistic I have ever seen which says that gang rape, or rape of any kind is partaken of by any massive degree, by blacks or whites or brown or yellow.
The TRUTH is that human beings are flawed and sick sometimes. It matters not either way what colour a person is, because it is what a person has been through that makes the majority of thier psyche, not what racial characteristics they carried from thier ancestors.

I know any race can do bad things, but the gang rape thing is true, will try and dig out links for you, remember reading a few last year

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To imply that the amount of melanin in a person's skin is any indicator as to their predisposition to rape is ludicrous. Interracial rape seems to be vastly more likely to be black on white, but that doesn't mean white men aren't raping white woman left right and centre.

Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa.
'

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by ReRun

I will point out that that is a white racist website that the statistics are aggregated on.

The studies themselves look like they are done by reputable sources, but having taken statistics, I am well aware that how those figures are arrived at is very important in determining how relevant they are, how unbiased, etc. It may be that they are fairly represented, but to be sure of that we would need to go back to the source studies and examine the methodology.

Secondly, most rapes and gang rapes by far are committed by men. How do you feel about us just dispensing with the racial comments and pointing out that it is the chest beating tribalism of men and their nasty animal nature that is responsible for this? Do you feel it is fair that the actions of some men get spread outward onto all of them?

Actually when it comes to child molestation/rape women commit it more often(chance+proximity to victim). Heck police and prosecutors refuse to prosecute(bring to court) 87% of the charges of molestation/rape brought against women(cases where a woman was the molester/rapist) because of their own innate chauvinism+ mangina/white knight syndrome.

P.S Gang rapes are by far committed by African American males. Date rapes(however rare) are more of a "white" thing I guess you could say(The differences between the "races" goes way deeper then just skin color. If we used the same standards of identification we use for prehistoric humans or other life forms on this planet we wouldn't regard it as a racial difference, but a species or sub-species difference).

Funny to watch you fail in slow motion though.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So the true colors of ATS have been shown. Hmm, disturbing indeed. Some of the comments I've read have been nothing more than tongue and cheek, borderline racism, but most of all conniving.

Why can't people see this for what it is. A crime. A human vs human crime!!

Race and color? Illusions nothing but damn illusions perpetuated by the TPTB and some of you have bought into it!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join