It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Holy Schnikes! Now the Arab card has been pulled ladies and gents! Hurry Hurry...watch in amazement as the floodgates of idiocy burst even wider and the NIMBY's have their day! Step right up! Don't be Shy...the circus is in town!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
HIDE YO' WIFE, HIDE YO' KIDS, 'CAUSE THEY BE RAPIN' ERRBODY OUT THERE!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
HIDE YO' WIFE, HIDE YO' KIDS, 'CAUSE THEY BE RAPIN' ERRBODY OUT THERE!

Really.....Really! Is that the best you can do? I know you can do alot better............Come onnnnnnn! Lets hear it!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveAnotherOne
Given the proclivity of young blacks to engage in tribal chest beating behavior when they are grouped together, events like this should not surprise anyone. Nor should anyone be shocked when they decide to beat up on a single person when there are large groups of them.

Not a racist comment, just a obvious fact.

Your.. so out of line.. its trolling. I mean even i wouldn't passively call a group of anything spear chuckers but you just.. Went there.. thats AMAZING.

obvious fact that a group of anyone acts stupid for instance. Soccer game riots. Tailgate partys. Disco?

or a the ones that stared that comment.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
its always interesting despite all the "deny ignorance" bs posts and banter on this site. when the racial stories crop up you always see the racist comments with multiple stars.

yea.. deny ignorance, except when it comes to 'n-word's, chicks, gooks and honkeys. god you ppl make me sick sometimes. its times like this when I know we are all doomed.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

Dumb...very dumb.

What you are referring to is called "The Mob Mentality," and trust me, no one on the earth is more dangerous and disgusting than white people when this mentality is triggered. Not to mention, whites will do it for some of the more ridiculous things on this planet like...soccer games and WAR. Another thing uncommon to blacks is pedophilia, incest or serial killing. That is almost strictly a phenomenon limited to caucasians.

I'm not going into examples here or providing sources because it would just lead into a bunch of links with gore and filth that no one needs to be exposed to.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

edit on 10-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: To add again...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
-Since people like stats so much....In a side by side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologists at Mumford center State University of NY at Albany black immigrants from africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population including whites and asians.

-Did you know that 80% of pedophiles are non-hispanic white men

-In the US white men have the highest suicide rate.....do they lack the coping skills?

-According to the CDC there has been a 30% increase of herpes transmission...mainly in young white teens

-According to a 2005 study of college students, whites average three times as many drinks per week as blacks, are 50% more likely to drink to the point of hangover and 70% more likely to drink to the point of throwing up and whites are twice as likely to engage in drunk driving than blacks. Drunk driving kills thousands of people every year

-a 2005 study found that 74% of drug users are white while 14% are black so thats 9.7 million whites compared to 1.8 million blacks.

-According to national center for health statistics, whites between 12 and 21 are a third more likely than blacks to have used illegal drugs and 160% more likely to have tried coc aine

-In 1993 the property loss to theft and robbery amounted to 15.3 billion but white collar embezzlement costs about 200 billion a year and I bet its way higher now. And hell....white collar crime isnt even considered crime half the time!

you are right about statistics. After reading these....Im pretty afraid of white dudes, lol

Nice try, but black people are DEFINITELY more violent than white people. And I'm not being racist here, just honest. It's just reality. Black people are definitely more prone to trying to solve problems through violence, while whites more often will use reason, rational thinking and negotiation before resorting to violence.

Deal with it.

By the way, I normally don't condone excessive brutality in handing out punishments in situations such as what took place here, but in this case, I'll make an exception: THESE GUYS SHOULD BE CASTRATED for what they did.

One last thing. I take it by your photo that you're a woman. I sincerely hope that if and when you have children, nothing as sinister and evil as this ever happens to them. I would assume that you agree on that at least.
edit on 10-3-2011 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've just read through the thread and I'm amazed; amazed at the crime, amazed at the points brought up to be discussed, and amazed at the way steps forward seem to be brushed over.

Eighteen accused gang rapists from a small town? And video of the crime? Times have changed. I'm sure the town is aware of the histories of everyone involved. It's like Crazy Uncle Charlie that everyone knows about but doesn't talk about.

The question of ages and statutory rape? The law is clear. Whether you agree with it or not those were the rules the citizens chose. Its sad when anyone destroys there life by committing a felony but that should not prevent the functioning of the law. And as has been pointed out, if those involved didn't know what they were doing was wrong, they are morally deformed and an extreme danger to the community.

Statistics? Ok, let's look at them. But my question is, then what? After you look at the statistics do you draw useful conclusions that point you to a possible problem area for solution? Or do you use them as debate points to "prove" something that only makes matters worse.

Bill Cosby has become famous (infamous) for his challenge to the Black community, a challenge that just as well applies to all of us. He tells parents to make sure their kids go to school, take the tough courses, get good grades. He advises parents to watch their children's friends, set and enforce curfews, and forbid "Gangster" clothing.

Cosby tells us that we have failed to bring up our children well. Part of the reason for that is the frequency with which single mothers are required to do all the child raising. He claims this is a huge problem in the Black community, but is a big problem everywhere else. Of course, there's more to be said on this.

Just so I'm seen as staying on topic: the crime was horrible, the rapists should all serve time, the girl needs intervention by psychologists, her parents should wake up, the Black Panther Party shouldn't have gotten involved, and I hope the city leaders and all ministers unite in trying to heal the divisions in the town before its irrepairable.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

You know very little of what you speak. I'm not going to even ask you to provide proof because I realize you're speaking from hatred as opposed to logic or common sense.

A bit of sociology might do you some good, and a good study of history should show you who is more prone to violence and at a much greater frequency.

Either way, its quite easy to see what you think of blacks in general, therefore, there is no additional reason for added exchange here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow, rape is rape.. regarless of race.
people are forgetting their is an 11 year old girl involved here

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon

You know very little of what you speak. I'm not going to even ask you to provide proof because I realize you're speaking from hatred as opposed to logic or common sense.

A bit of sociology might do you some good, and a good study of history should show you who is more prone to violence and at a much greater frequency.

Either way, its quite easy to see what you think of blacks in general, therefore, there is no additional reason for added exchange here.

I know much, much more than you, and I'm learning more all the time. Furthermore, I'm intellectually honest, which I certainly can't say for many of the people in this thread.

It's as much, if not more, a problem to not acknowledge the race in violent cases such as this as it is to force too much of a label on it. It's as simple as that.

THESE ARE BLACK MEN WHO REPEATEDLY GANG-RAPED AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL WHILST FILMING IT.

There, I said it. Process it. Deal with it. Stop being such apologetic pussies.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by celimonster

You are correct. People are using this as a means to fuel their need for hatred and adversity. In fact, people like this LOVE stories like these because they use it as a tool of confirmation as opposed to seeing it for the tragedy that it is. In fact, you are right...there is an 11 year old girl involved here and most of these people are selfishly pointing fingers as opposed to sending out positive vibrations to the girl and the family.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Of course you know much more than me sweetheart. And the judge of that is none other than...you.

Much Love to you in the future, you're going to need it.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add again...

edit on 10-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

Originally posted by HaveAnotherOne
Given the proclivity of young blacks to engage in tribal chest beating behavior when they are grouped together, events like this should not surprise anyone. Nor should anyone be shocked when they decide to beat up on a single person when there are large groups of them.

Not a racist comment, just a obvious fact.

It is a racist comment.

Most species engage in "tribal chest beating" when they are grouped together, from your trailer park good old boys, to your frat brothers, to any others you care to name, birds, cats, deer. Have you ever watched animal behavior? We are no different than many other species, in that regard.

It's not exclusive to (black) human beings.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

It is NOT a racial comment.
Everything on earth that transpires socially or politically is NOT ABOUT RACE although that is what we have been subjugated to believe via our MSM. Even our thoughts and secret whisperings are placed under the microscope in order to determine whether there are any "racist" inclinations that MAY be inferred.
This is on par with wondering whether one singing of "I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas" around the Holiday Season is a "racist" sentiment.
In the collective mindset racism is worse than pedophilia and saying the "N ' word is worse than murder.
I personally am becoming quite sick of it all.
The fact of the matter is that to suggest that some races genetically excel in certain areas that others do not is NOT racist...ie the term "racist" being meant in this post as a strictly derogatory term.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
Proportionately how many black basketball players versus Jewish basketball players are contracted in the NBA?
Hmmm...must be racist.
Collectively and factually, 84% of violent crimes are committed by a minority of less than 14% of the population.
I know...I know...it's "racist" No, actually, it's a FACT.
The collection of true substantiated and objective data can not be wrong.
The simple mathematical equation 2+2 cannot equal 4 for blacks and 27 for whites.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This sort of thing makes you sick to your stomach!

As always though,in this politically correct world,the criminals will be protected.......especially in this case where they are not white.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Uhhhhh so it wouldn't be a racist comment then would it!?!?! also it is well known that blacks do do most of the gang crime so he is right in saying blacks do this more..........racist? the truth is never racist.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Its called going along with the dumbed down trends thanks to ethnic cleansing and third world immigrants.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yeah unless she was a victim of a human trafficker and they would no longer be rapists they would be Johns...lonely men just feeling their oats...(nearly) innocent victims of something like a drug.
A little girl.
They are hookers you say, paid prostitutes so it is so much different than what the men are doing to this child.
The hooker started like this.

These men should be prosecuted and depending on their colors and their lawyers and their ability to get a lawyer some will take the fall for others who will walk away. The justice system sucks. A man strangles a woman and gets 11 years. What should these guys get?

I think we could save the lives of many women and children if we prosecuted ALL rapists and Johns very severely. It is time to quit fooling around. A 20 year minimum would make these sorts of crimes a thing of the past.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It's disheartening to see so many people who have been programmed into a politically correct mindset, foolishly trying to pretend race doesn't exist. Just about everyone, without conflict, has no problem distinguishing between different dog breeds, cat breeds etc. including personality and intelligence differences. Yet when it comes to humans, the mere questioning of racial biology is quickly shunned and the individual who dares to question the cult of 'equality' is demonized...sometimes even more-so than murderers, rapists, and pedophiles. Why is everyone so afraid of the notion that perhaps, race does matter? I'd honestly like to know why people find it so terrifying. Racial realism is NOT the same as white supremacy. No one race has all the advantages or disadvantages. It's crucial that people realize that 'multiculturalism' and 'diversity' are nothing short of destructive and hurtful to a society, despite what you have been brainwashed to believe. Political correctness suppresses individual thought, intellect, creativity, and free speech.

As someone said earlier, the fact that the rapists were black will most likely not be ignored by the Hispanic community, unlike if the victim had been white. Hispanics are much more racially aware. Whites are the least racially aware, which is a major weakness, making the white race as a whole very vulnerable to extinction while other races laugh at how emasculated and foolish whites have become.

Call me a racist or bigot all you like, but name-calling only shows you up for your incapability to argue a point.
edit on 11-3-2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If this is small town Texas behaviour, I would have to question your mentality.

There is a young girl raped - her life is ruined - do you think she will ever be able to have a normal realtionship? No she will not.

Surely people know these boys - it sounds like a sick novel.

And by the way, I would be the first to put a bullet through those boys just like they have put a bullet through her life.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join