It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
these animals should watch their backs as they walk home at night.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Why is it these types of threads always decend into the old whites are worse than blacks or blacks are worse than whites ?

All are equally capable of the most deplorable acts of hate, murder and rape.

I would also point out that racism is NOT a white only thing all people of the world regardless of the colour of there skin can and will be rasist.

Regardless of who commited the crime or the colour of there skin, the punishment should be swift and extremly harsh in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

You are so right, jp,

It is not about black and white, it is about punishment for wrecking that girl's life.

I know what it is like to have your life wrecked.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

You know, technicaly speaking white folks have been raping indeginous peoples since well before the British Empire, since well before America was discovered. This isnt a problem limited to african Americans at all. The problem is that humans can be relied upon to be pretty crap sometimes.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Oh my god! this is just HORRIBLE terrible story.This poor child must be insane by now..What a world we live in .Sick and twisted
. it makes me sad to think that such people exist. but they do.and theres not much we can do

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
you dont shoot them and be done ! you send them off to warzones to clear landmines and pick up depleted uranium shells ! Dont let them off easy !

That girl will probably not be able to have children now , she wont be able to have close relations with another man for fear the same thing may happen again , she will most likely spend the rest of her life in counselling
she wont be able to lead a normal life . these guys will spend 25 years in jail then get out and become even more degenerate and their lives will amount to the rape of an 11yr old girl , what an achievment.

All criminals who abuse someone elses human rights or take them away or abuse or hurt another human , should spend their time being made to clean up warzones under military jurisdiction.
that way if they die picking up a landmine then there really is no loss.

they can survive on rations and sleep in the dirt chained to a pole inside a tent the cost would be minimal the return beneficial . They are also given military training not in combat but exercise and discipline .
After their sentence is up they have a tour of duty mandatory service before being released back to their own lives

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
reply to post by Liquesence

ok maybe your right, we had the duke lacrosse team, BUT from what we get from the media, for every 1 story we hear about white people involved, we hear more involving minorities. how do we explain that in a way that does not cause racial tension?

edit on 10-3-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

Because minorities are living in higher populated areas and in poorer conditions in most cases. This seeds more crime outbreaks, which leads to more stories involving minorities. You have more minority stories because you have more minority cases. You your mind to think, not to judge or find a way to cry foul all the time. Oh yes, it would cause more racial tension if any of these stories are spun with the right "threads."

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Another thing that totally annoys me about racism , the fact is we are all the same race !
we have phenotypical differences which seperate us visually but we are of the same race , so how can something be classed as racist when we are all the same race , I think the definition of the word needs to be altered.

Skin colour as far as I am aware provides no advantage what so ever in a biological , or physical sense. Only in a social aspect which has been created by man .

It pisses me off that something as simple as the colour of a persons skin or where they are from causes so much tension in the world. I fear for aliens when and if they show up here , how racist will we be towards them if we cant even settle our own differences over our skin colour

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
Why is it these types of threads always decend into the old whites are worse than blacks or blacks are worse than whites ?

All are equally capable of the most deplorable acts of hate, murder and rape.

I would also point out that racism is NOT a white only thing all people of the world regardless of the colour of there skin can and will be rasist.

Regardless of who commited the crime or the colour of there skin, the punishment should be swift and extremly harsh in my opinion.

Amen, brother. I am a white male and I can say that I have never-ever looked at some one of a different color than me and assume they are lesser than me in anyway. If they are a good person we will hit it off right away. If they are a prick, it doesn't matter what color they are, they are still a prick! There are "'n-word's" in every race group of people from white to black and every color betwen. It is the kind of person you are that defines you in today's world, not the color of your skin!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
you dont shoot them and be done ! you send them off to warzones to clear landmines and pick up depleted uranium shells ! Dont let them off easy !

That girl will probably not be able to have children now , she wont be able to have close relations with another man for fear the same thing may happen again , she will most likely spend the rest of her life in counselling
she wont be able to lead a normal life . these guys will spend 25 years in jail then get out and become even more degenerate and their lives will amount to the rape of an 11yr old girl , what an achievment.

All criminals who abuse someone elses human rights or take them away or abuse or hurt another human , should spend their time being made to clean up warzones under military jurisdiction.
that way if they die picking up a landmine then there really is no loss.

they can survive on rations and sleep in the dirt chained to a pole inside a tent the cost would be minimal the return beneficial . They are also given military training not in combat but exercise and discipline .
After their sentence is up they have a tour of duty mandatory service before being released back to their own lives

great idea!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Cases like this make me want to change my mind on the death penalty.

Exactly.... I'm really liberal when it comes to almost anything but I have to say, things like this bring out my militant side and I agree with you there.

I think some people, and especially in these kind of crimes and atrocities, just don't deserve to carry on living.

On a separate note :

And It's sad to see all the racist pricks on here spouting off instead of just talking about the crime and expressing sadness and grief for the little girl.
edit on 11/3/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

This planets inhabitants are so divided by war, colour, creed and religion that I am suprised that the human race can even trade amongst its tribes, let alone live as one. The answer is not to remove one tribe of man from the Earth, nor to have one tribe of man attain supremacy over, or the ability to destroy all others. The answer is to hunt down and destroy xenophobes of every kind, in every place where that cancerous mindset is allowed to take route.
Each tribe of man must accept that there are those within his own group, who do wrong, and believe falsely in the lesser nature of other tribes. Each tribe of man must accept that no one tribe is better than another, and must treat each other tribe with dignity and respect, as if he were a direct relation of blood to every tribe... because we are ALL of the same flesh.
In every corner of the globe, fascism and xenophobia MUST be exterminated with all available prejudice, without exception, or hinderance. It is a disease and a sickness upon this planets people, which will hold us back from a good future, hold us back from peace, and eventualy plunge us back into the dark ages. In order to share our capabilities , our individual areas of expertise, thusly increasing our ability to advance socialy, ethicaly, and scientificaly, we MUST prevent hate, fear , and propegandism from ruling our interactions with persons from other cultures. If we allow our planet to be consumed by hate, then the entire human race will die, having never colonised another world, never seen with its own eyes, what lies beyond our star system, nor will we ever attain the capacity to explore the limitless glory of the universe.
This would be a travesty, and to avoid it, we must prevail against hate, above all other considerations.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

What utter BS. Show me any media reports from Britian of any white youths being involved in gang rapping girls/women/females in general. You can't, can you? You can go back thriough media reports for years and you won't find any. The only stories, and there are plenty of them if you'd like me to put the links up, are of Muslim/Asian teenagers gang raping/Grroming/ Pimping young girls, so before you throw a cooment into a thread like this, remember, there are a lot of British people on this site that will show you up to be the liar you arte.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
There are several factors that are going on in this area that are coming together and playing. The first is that there is a history of racial tension in the area, where those of African American descent were the victims of discrimination. In recent years, there is an influx and growth of the Hispanic community.
The fact of the case are as follows:
An 11 year old girl was sexually assaulted by a group of males, in this town, in a section of town that tends to be the poorer district, where those who are African American and Hispanics tend to live. The facts also state that there is video evidence of the assault occurring on that girl. This was also distributed to several of the young men in the local school district, and ultimately they are charged with a crime. While they may not have committed the act, there is the matter of the actual possession of this video evidence in their possession is a crime. They may not have committed the crime, however, there are questions that are arising, that should be answered, such as did they know about this? Did they also report this to the proper authorities and did they take any steps to indicate their innocence? Based off of the article that is presented, the answer is no to all of those questions. While it is a shame that those involved, are going to be going to jail, the facts are they did break the law, either by participating in the crime itself, or by having and failing to report the video evidence of this crime happening. And ultimate they should be punished. Justice has to be blind and race can not be a factor in the case. We can only hope that the video evidence supports the accusations that are being levied against all of those accused of such.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

This is sickening, that girl was 11 years old! However, where the ____ were her parents?

Her Mom was in the hospital....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hatehaters

What utter BS. Show me any media reports from Britian of any white youths being involved in gang rapping girls/women/females in general. You can't, can you? You can go back thriough media reports for years and you won't find any. The only stories, and there are plenty of them if you'd like me to put the links up, are of Muslim/Asian teenagers gang raping/Grroming/ Pimping young girls, so before you throw a cooment into a thread like this, remember, there are a lot of British people on this site that will show you up to be the liar you arte.

Liar am I ? Hmm, I wonder, since we already know that there have been incidents of white boys as young as ten and eleven murdering toddlers in this nation, I wonder how you can suggest that the idea is beyond possibility ?
I assume you know that when John Venables and Robert Thompson killed James Bulger, that they tortured him for a considerable length of time? I assume also , being an enquiring sort , that you examined the DETAIL of what they did? They sexualy assaulted the defensless tot, as well as subjecting him to a horrific beating, rubbing modeling paint into his eyes,and finaly leaving his ruined corpse on a railway line to be hit by a train.
No I guess you are right, we dont have youth rapists in white Britain. We have kids becoming white,child MURDERING rapists here, so much better. Its not an isolated case either.
Two other boys, brothers , again aged ten and eleven respectively (thier names as far as I know, are unknown to the public at this time) commited an horrific assault on two other young boys. As if the assault, which featured sticks, a sink basin, a noose and lit cigarettes, wasnt bad enough, these sadists forced the victims to perform sex acts on one another. One of the victims almost died, but neither will ever be the same again. One cannot even begin to imagine how this incident has effected thier lives.
Then you have this ...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

No mention of skin colour is made, and in this society , that means that the perp is white more often than not.
The FACT is that hundreds of white British offenders go to young offenders institutions and secure facilities every year, for offences ranging from robbery , to rape, to racialy motivated violence, and murder.
Its perhaps true, we dont have as much data about white gang rapes, but what we do have often features torture, disfigurement, overtones of repressed homosexuality ( not that theres anything wrong with homosexuals, before anyone DECIDES to get the wrong idea) and murder. Im sure we should be so bloody proud of that, really really proud.
HateHaters, you had better understand that theres no one on this site who can prove to anyone that I am a liar. The fact that the media only makes mention of race when rape victims are white, and the perpetrators black or asian means that finding out the truth by way of reading thier spin, avails one nothing like the truth, or a fair representation of the facts.
edit on 11-3-2011 by TrueBrit because: spelling , and grammar, which is probably still sub par, for which I apologise.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Having grown up in a town in scotland , where there is a young offenders institute , you do get to hear about certain controversial inmates, Im 28 , and I've heard hundreds of stories of weird kids who have done all sorts of unimaginable horrific things to people adults and children alike . Most of the people in that young offenders institute are white !
Some of the things these individuals have done even cast a shadow on the gang rape of an 11 yr old.
and that is saying something.

By pointing out facts related to gang rape by asian / african males or decendents of , you are hinting at racial stereotypes or race related agenda's. Gang rape is gang rape no matter who its done by , if it was done by 12 white men , or 12 black men , or 12 asian men , its still gang rape , they should all be tried equally in the eyes of the law each to their own criminal act.
If it was 3 white men , an english man an irish men and a scotsman , 2 hispanic men and the rest african men , they all still get tried with gang rape and sexual assualt , physical assualt , etc etc

there is no race crime here , anyone making this a racial issue , should really re-assess their own issues with skin colour.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Exactly the point that must be made, and made loud. Ignoring this part of the sociological element of these sorts of crime is a cardinal mistake, one which I believe most folks know to be a step on a path to ruin.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You know, technically speaking...different tribes of non-whites have been raping other different tribes of non-whites since...well, long before whites were ever around.

Rape has been and will most likely be a sub part of human interaction. Deppressing, but unfortunately true.

If history has taught us anything, it is that deviant behaviours have existed in every culture at roughly the same percentages forever (this takes into account different cultural 'norms', etc.)

And to everybody calling for bullets and blood...INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Upon determination of guilt...go buck.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Castration would be the best thing to punish these bastards, as in any other sex crime of this kind. However I doubt the legal system is that advanced to make such punishment... They prefer profiteering by putting them into privately-owned jails, and making them even bigger criminals in some cases.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join