It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have stated from the beginning that this was a horrible crime and that the adults should all go to jail. 25 years is what they should see in Texas.

I also think the three years older should also apply, and at least everyone sixteen and over should be facing hard time.

The problem is that the Thanksgiving rape was her third experience. There is no excuse for what these men were doing to this little. girl, but she kept coming back, and each time was with multiples. Still, she gets into a car with three guys, with at least an idea of what was going to happen. This why I question the role of the Jr high boys who got sucked into this.

I have seen parents who tolerate their girls acting like this. Sorry, but 11 year old girls should not be dressing up and wearing make up and hanging out with boys in the park, in the next neighborhood over. This type of behavior is not alright. It is a harsh reality, but don't gloss over the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

Wow are you trying to be funny or trying to be ignorant, because you succeeded in the latter.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

So Now i assume some here ATS Members are defending the The accused?
Why are some people here defending them?

This is crime is unexpectedly.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Race was brought into it by QuanelX............
It's o.k. though because it was him doing it, right......I think that's where the race comments started from.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The ignorance is this thread is disgusting. Stories like these are doomed on ATS. There's racism and people implying that it was her fault because she dressed a certain way. Typical.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Why are all these rape stories popping up lately?

I don't mean to diminish any crimes that have taken place.

It does seem, however, that this has become a Meme of sorts recently.

It also pops up in unrelated discussions, where no crime has happened, just various discussions.

I can't be the only one who has noticed this.

There is also the corollary noise of anti female sentiment, lectures to females on how to act, entreaties to men to become "more manly"......

- what is all this 'noise'?

What does this mean? "They" might be gearing up for something. It is "social engineering" for sure, but it is also fear mongering.

Plenty of young boys and military personnel are being abused too, but these stories are suppressed. Yet the female rape stories seem to be all over the place. As well as "discussion" / thoughts put out - of "rape" (of females) in general.

What is behind it?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Answer the question, and show that you have a sense of justice.

If two minors, under the age of consent, have sex, and nobody forced anyone to do anything, is it right to charge one with statutory rape and not the other?

Are we talking about two minors, Poet?

No, we're not.

You can make up hypoetheticals about two people, parrots, and a deck chair if you want, it has no bearing on the situation at hand.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

For your assinine and [seemingly] egotistical statement, here's a fact that does much to disparidge your claim. Consider the fact that we are in a majority white country run by [majority] white leaders with a majority white mentality, a majority white judicial branch, a majority of majority white communities, and you can guess which part of the courtroom the minority will be on.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Derp, derp. Hurp durp. Had a complete brain fart moment, carry on.
edit on 10/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

ok maybe your right, we had the duke lacrosse team, BUT from what we get from the media, for every 1 story we hear about white people involved, we hear more involving minorities. how do we explain that in a way that does not cause racial tension?

Actually the majority Duke Lacrosse team was found innocent. The stripper admitted to lying in her statements.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

Now that you mention it...I have noticed that, though I can't really comment much on that cause I'm fairly new. The women bashing is getting annoying though.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BioSafe

The ignorance of this site does not cease to amaze me. Tribe? I'm leaving this as 1 line. I dont care

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Derp, derp. Hurp durp. Had a complete brain fart moment, carry on.
edit on 10/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

Im kind of disappointed you changed it. I went back and looked and the number of stars gives me the chills

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think we are and have been for years been getting messages that divide us along race lines, gender lines, political lines......................

Why?

Because the poor are the natural majority of the world and have been since the dawn of this pyramid scheme we call civilization. And the best way for exploiters to get away with exploitation is to get us to focus our rage on each other instead of them.

And they do. Its the oldest con in the book.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I think we are and have been for years been getting messages that divide us along race lines, gender lines, political lines......................

Why?

Because the poor are the natural majority of the world and have been since the dawn of this pyramid scheme we call civilization. And the best way for exploiters to get away with exploitation is to get us to focus our rage on each other instead of them.

And they do. Its the oldest con in the book.

Couldn't help to quote this

How Governments Pit Citizens against One Another

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Welcome to ATS. Sometimes we play dress-up and pretend to be Stormfront.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
iam sure everyone has seen a time to kill with sam jackson what has happened to this girl this is the time i have two girls and i say if it it was one of them i would be on trial and those men would be getting cozy in hell

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by irsuccubus

Welcome to ATS. Sometimes we play dress-up and pretend to be Stormfront.

I damn near flatlined when I read this, lmao.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

I have seen parents who tolerate their girls acting like this. Sorry, but 11 year old girls should not be dressing up and wearing make up and hanging out with boys in the park, in the next neighborhood over. This type of behavior is not alright. It is a harsh reality, but don't gloss over the truth.

The truth is the girl is 11. You arent making an argument that she is less a victim. You are just making an argument that her parents should be charged with child abuse and neglect too.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yup, I have had enough with this site, and won't be returning any time soon. It's funny, I've stayed away from here for the past few months because of threads exactly like these, now I return and the second thread I read is full of ignorance and racism. Threads like these on this site are a dime a dozen. No solutions, no reasoning, no compassion, just opinions, dogma and hatred. Could be disinfo agents who purposefully want to drive away reasonable/intelligent people from this site, but in the end, there are a thousand other sites out there without this level of craziness. Check back with ya'll in a few months.

PS. This is not directed at the OP.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join