It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12 Group Special Operations Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We all know a few days ago the British Government released a batch of information from their UFO files. You guys probably saw what the media discussed about it, it was everywhere Like here The Huffington Post Covered it

Anyway I was wondering if the people around here have seen this portion

filestore.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

I ran across this.

Majestic 12 Group Special Operations Manual

It’s in a pdf form that doesn’t allow copying and pasting, but let me just take a few choice paragraphs among many I found interesting.

From History of the Group

Operation Majestic-12 was establishd by special classified presidential order on 24 September 1947 at the recommendation of the Secretary of Defense James V. Forrestal and Dr. Vannevar Bush, Chairman of the Joint Research and Development Board. Operations are carried out under a Top Secret Research and Development—Intelligence Groupdirectly responsible only to the President of the United States. The goals of JM-12 are as follows:

a The recover for scientific study of all materials and devices of a foregn or extraterrestrial manufacture that may become available. Such material and devices will be recovered by and and all means deemed necessary by the Group.

b. The recovery for scientific study of all entities and remains of entities not of terrestrial origin which may become available though independent action by those entities of by misfortune or military action

c The establishment and administration of Special Teams to accomplish above.

From section 10 Description of Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBE’s)

Examination of remains recovered from wreckage of UFOB’s indicates that Extra-terrestrial Biological Entities may be classified into two distinct categories as follows.

a. EBE type 1. These entities are humanoid and might be mistaken for human beings of the orientl race if seen from a distance. They are bi-pedal, 5-5 feet 4 inches in height and weigh 80-100 pounds.

It goes on from there, far on from there.

The cover sheet states something to the effect of this came across the wire just file it. It’s from 2001 that the files were sent.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Could you tell me the page number you found that one? Its 319 pages and I don't have time to read them right now. I can make a screen cap if you let me know the page number

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i tried the link provided and got nothing but blank page,

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Never mind found it... seems someone sent them a copy of that MJ12 document and they didn't know what the sender wanted so they just filed it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbb2e5fb9d6.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradk71
i tried the link provided and got nothing but blank page,

You need PDF viewer plugin or right click and 'save as'

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said in the other thread, none of these MJ-12 documents are new, they're all available on the majesticdocuments.com site.

Originally posted by zorgon
Could you tell me the page number you found that one? Its 319 pages and I don't have time to read them right now. I can make a screen cap if you let me know the page number

pages 39-61, 182-214, 235-262 are all about MJ-12, but there's lots of duplicates, I counted the SOM-101 manual at least 3 times.

And I still think it's a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just reading about Vannevar Bush and seeing his background is creepy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
best place to check MJ-12 documents is Dr Robert Wood's website (ex McDonnell Douglas exec)

The Majestic Documents
www.majesticdocuments.com...

UFO Conversations - Dr. Robert Wood

McDonnell Douglas UFO Studies
Dr. Robert Wood
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Also, there's a thread back in the days, that has some pretty good discussion on it. A search should turn it up, if you wanted to see some pros and cons for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The numbering doesn't appear consistent inside the pdf, It shows page 18 on the fax transmittal it appears derived from and page the MJ 12 documentation is about a third of the way down.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Gracious I'm the most terrible searcher here. I'm not sure I added anything new here, so once again I write if a mod wants to take this posting down I wouldn't be upset.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Great work finding this, im going to to show it to some of my skeptical friends. Keep this thread alive so more people can realise the truth!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don't believe any of these Majestic-12 documents are legitimate. They're well researched and make a fun read, but that's as far as it goes.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

Pretty much. They are quality fiction but nothing more. Looks like some kook mailed them to the British MoD and they didn't know what to do with them.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Also, there's a thread back in the days, that has some pretty good discussion on it. A search should turn it up, if you wanted to see some pros and cons for it.

Searching, I found this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Official Manual Top Secret/Majic Eyes Only: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal.
Official Manual called SOM1-01 (Majestic -12 Group Special Operation Manual) from 1954 for Special Forces and Military and Intelligence personnel for the recovery of crashed alien space ships, wreckages and recovery of alien bodies!
This document containing compartmentalized information essential to the national security of USA.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
FWIW Richard Dolan (UFOs and the National Security State) believes the MJ-12 docs are most likely genuine. He does not arrive at such conclusions lightly or hastily. He printed them all out (not sure how many were published of the approx. 4000 pages) and read each one in chronological order. I personally think this lends a lot of credibility to their authenticity. He interviewed Robert Wood on his show recently, if you'd like to hear his take in his own words ($5 membership to kgraradio.com or wait a month or so until the archive is free).
edit on 25-7-2013 by vimanaboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I've read through the mj-12 SOM a few times in the past and the main reason i think it's a fake is that the table of contents list chapters that would provide some solid proof (photographs of aliens and craft) and of course those chapters are nowhere to be found.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Missing pages of decades-old documents is definitive proof of fakery? Or even strongly-suggestive of fakery?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
everything is there except the pictures. come on, lets be serious. without the pics its pretty much worthless, fun to read sure, but even if the articles are great the pictures are what sell the magazine

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vimanaboy

FWIW Richard Dolan (UFOs and the National Security State) believes the MJ-12 docs are most likely genuine. He does not arrive at such conclusions lightly or hastily. He printed them all out (not sure how many were published of the approx. 4000 pages) and read each one in chronological order. I personally think this lends a lot of credibility to their authenticity. He interviewed Robert Wood on his show recently, if you'd like to hear his take in his own words ($5 membership to kgraradio.com or wait a month or so until the archive is free).

The interesting thing, about reading them all, and in order, is that a story and timeline emerges. Whether real or a hoax, the evolution of events is VERY plausible, the people involved are the most likely ones to involve, and there are some things revealed in the documents that were only later confirmed (like the existence of the Interplanetary Phenomena Unit). That all leads me to believe there is more fact than fiction in the documents, but they are rife with many details that point to at least some being altered or fabricated. Thing is, the docs come from different (though mostly Aviary) sources and over years, so throwing out all for the merits of one, is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

top topics

join