It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MOD Released US MJ-12 UFO Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

London - British MOD released its latest UFO files on March 3, 2011. According to released document File DEFE 24/2026 click HERE file contains UFO documents mainly produced by US Government agencies. Highlights include CIA papers on the use of UFO reports for “psychological warfare”, Project Blue Book reports (p409), analysis of a 1952 movie from Tremonton, Utah (p451) , showing UFOs and UFO reporting procedures to be followed by US and Canadian pilots dated 1953 (p354-363).

Source : UFO-Blogger.com

Additional material released in this tranche relating to US UFO policy and the ‘Roswell incident’ can be found in DEFE 24/2023 (p235-262 ) which contains copies of papers by an agency called ‘MJ-12’ allegedly set up by the US Government to cover-up evidence of the 1947 Roswell incident but CIA still denies MJ-12 documents existence.
edit on 4-3-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting, no doubt. Stanton Friedman must be pleased.

Slightly OT — I've seen you promoting your blog on several sites, no problem with that, but you might want to be careful so you don't violate the terms and conditions here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

Sorry to p#ss on your bonfire but this has been posted exactly 1648 times now!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
S&F for the following aspect alone:

"Highlights include CIA papers on the use of UFO reports for “psychological warfare.”

Wish I had the time to hunt that aspect out right now. If it's not the same stuff that's been out there for awhile, it will be an important additon to the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is this the 20th thread in 24hrs? Even if the search function doesnt work well, you can still just look at the thread list in the A&U forum and see the countless threads started....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This thread isn't about the MoD files being released, it's about spefic pages in the files.
Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

"Highlights include CIA papers on the use of UFO reports for “psychological warfare.”

Wish I had the time to hunt that aspect out right now. If it's not the same stuff that's been out there for awhile, it will be an important additon to the puzzle.

Hi The Gut,

I've found the relevant CIA papers on the use of UFO reports for "psychological warfare" in several of the new files. The relevant CIA documentation is from the early 1950s and has indeed been available for quite a while.

Just let me know if you want the references to the new files and/or references to discussion of the relevant CIA documents in various UFO books.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Hi The Gut,

I've found the relevant CIA papers on the use of UFO reports for "psychological warfare" in several of the new files. The relevant CIA documentation is from the early 1950s and has indeed been available for quite a while.

Just let me know if you want the references to the new files and/or references to discussion of the relevant CIA documents in various UFO books.

All the best,

Isaac

*Sigh* One could only hope for more info on the issue, but maybe next time. Thank you so much Isaac and, yes, if it's not too time consuming I would love those references. I'm sure there are things I haven't been exposed to yet.

Although, with your incredible Whiz-Bang UFO Collator 2011, you probably only have to punch a couple of keys.

Also if you could make sure I don't miss your grand-opening I would certainly appreciate it as I want to help get the word out on your most excellent & newest addition to ufology.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've skimmed through the .pdf file looking for the MJ-12 documents, everything I've found so far is already available on www.majesticdocuments.com..., including that silly SOM-101 manual. The MOD put a sticky note on one of the MJ-12 related documents saying the FBI thinks it's a hoax.

Is there anything new regarding MJ-12 in here?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thank you so much Isaac and, yes, if it's not too time consuming I would love those references.

No problem - it isn't very time consuming at all.

I've posted some information in the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although, with your incredible Whiz-Bang UFO Collator 2011, you probably only have to punch a couple of keys.

Not yet, but with relatively little work the relevant tool has become quite useful to me and with just a bit more effort (when time permits...) may be useful to others as well - even if it doesn't gain "Whiz-Bang" status

Also if you could make sure I don't miss your grand-opening I would certainly appreciate it as I want to help get the word out on your most excellent & newest addition to ufology.

Sure - not quite ready for that yet, since I have a lot of material to upload first and some kinks to sort out. (Springer was kind enough to make a similar offer quite a long time ago - but I haven't had the time even to simply upload material in the last year). I may even do some work on presentational issues - but that gets a bit technical for my taste/ability.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Good grief! Someone sends the MJ-12 Hoax documents to the MoD and this is somehow evidence? Anything that is sent to them is automatically filed. It is just routine procedure.

filestore.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

TJ

new topics

top topics

join