It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Manual Top Secret/Majic Eyes Only: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and D

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+120 more 
posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Official Manual Top Secret/Majic Eyes Only: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal.
Official Manual called SOM1-01 (Majestic -12 Group Special Operation Manual) from 1954 for Special Forces and Military and Intelligence personnel for the recovery of crashed alien space ships, wreckages and recovery of alien bodies!
This document containing compartmentalized information essential to the national security of USA.
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...

THE INDEX

Seems that the military high ranking, already from the 1954 have written up a handbook for Special Forces and military personnel on the operations to adopt in case of encounter with Extraterrestrial Biological Entities and the recovery of UFOs crashed.
The Manual is meticulous in every its part and it does not leave space to improvisations. Six chapters, sections and Appendix with an explicit language about Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, and other amazing disposal.
Rigid disposal on a matter of the highest level of security clearance.
From the absolute secret, the alarm to the competent military organs, the rigid chain of command, the right behavior in case of encounter with aliens entities alive or died, until to how manifacturing cases and boxes for the recovery of devices, wreckages and alien bodies!

To know what is Majestic 12, please read the follow amazing thread By Gazrok.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
An example of what is inside the document.

The Goals of MJ-12 Group.

Special or unusual conditions for... Official Disclosure.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow!

I starred and Flagged this sucker to hopefully get people in here and check this out. If this is legit, then what an amazing find.

I've scoured over a few of the pages and actually as of writing this and looking over the pages I went to the last page and seen an order form for tons of dvd's lol. So that just changed everything for me.

I'm guessing this information has been out for awhile. How does anyone go about confirming if these are legit government papers or just another good hoax.

Sheeesh what a sloppy world what the hell is really going on?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well done.

Either this stuff is true or there is one heck of a good band of story writers on this Earth.

I'll stick with it being true. Sounds just like a military book/writing.

Should be interesting to see what the Debunkers say. S&F

ANY way you can put up Chapter 6 Section III? Very interesting indeed.

[edit on 5/10/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nice find....this is definately something to spend a few minutes to look at.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've heard people say that this has been "proved false" but I've never seen them present any information on it. I mean it looks real, but that doesn't mean that it is. I'd like to believe it is real, I'd also like to know where it came from.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Below are a number of arguments against the authenticity of various MJ-12 documents:

The FBI investigated the matter, and quickly formed doubts as to the documents' authenticity. FBI personnel contacted the U.S. Air Force, asking if MJ-12 had ever existed. The Air Force reported that no such committee had ever been authorized, and had never been formed. The FBI presently declares that "The investigation was closed after it was learned that the document was completely bogus."

Critics note that the documents are of suspicious provenance. Shandera and Good both claimed to have received documents from anonymous senders, and most subsequent MJ-12 documents have surfaced under equally questionable circumstances.

Though Good initially thought the documents were genuine, he has since, according to Philip Klass, expressed "suspicions about the new ... documents" due to "some factual anomalies in their content."

UFO researcher Jerome Clark discusses the MJ-12 documents in the "Hoaxes" section of his The UFO Book, and strongly favors a hoax interpretation. He notes that as of 1998
Important Topic Updates
, a mere "handful" of ufologists support the documents' authenticity.

Another bit of evidence—which perhaps argues against Menzel's membership, at least—is that in 1949, he reported a UFO encounter to the U.S. Air Force. It is argued Menzel would have no reason to send a "confidential" UFO report to the Air Force two years later when he witnessed two aerial lights he described as "exceptional." Furthermore, Menzel's 1949 report makes no mention of any such group as MJ-12. See the main Donald Menzel page for more information and a counterargument.

Scientific forensic linguistic testing was applied to select Majestic Documents in 2007 by Dr. Carol Chaski and evidence was found to disprove attributed authorship. Dr. Chaski is the founder of The Institute for Linguistic Evidence (ILE), a research organization that validates reliable document authentication techniques and provides assistance to investigators and attorneys in criminal and civil trials whenever the authorship of any document is questioned or suspicious.."[48]

The format by the Majestic-12 Documents, with justification and different fonts and type-sizes, generates some doubts: the first typewriter with IBM typeballs (selector compensator) and with it replaceable fonts was the IBM 72, built from 1962, and only the successors of this machine also had the memory necessary for justification.

Page 11 of the Special Operations Manual SOM1-01 refers to "Area 51 S4", which is the same nomenclature and location referenced by R. Lazar 35 years later in 1989. Given the history which is known about Area 51, it is unlikely that the S4 facility could have been built as early as 1954, nor that the government would continue to employ the same nomenclature, and the same physical facilities, for 4 decades.

Source extra DIV

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It doesn't really prove anything, I could probably write something equally convincing this evening if I was inclined to do so.
I don't find this document to be of great significance to any form of quest for 'the truth' of the UFO phenomenon.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ummm. what. What! I doubt this is real...

If it is authentic I would LOVE to see page 31.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

1. The FBI decides its not authentic and verifies this by asking if an organization that even the President does not have enough security to know about exists and is told no.

That proves nothing either way.

2. Surfaces in a anonymous manner, well, no doubt, it would have to based on the nature of the beast.

Again, this proves nothing either way.

3. Good, etc....subjective opinion with no details, and also, possbily forced to say so.

4. Clark, subjective! Anyone can say that, its not proof!

5. Menzel....how he reports something is at any one point of his life is not equivalent to something he mentions or does at a later time, these are scanned off a book, so he would have to be worked up to do a dangerous mission. So, not proof of anything.

6. Chaski is the only point so far that has some sense to it, but this depends on whether she is bought off.

7. type set, well technology is something that IBM is reported to have gotten through reverse engineering so this isn't really proof to me either. That just means they came out with something on a certain date, when someone wanted to cash in on it.

8. This manual is being handed out to who? Protocol! Names would be switched, real info on a need to know basis with select few.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
THE OPNAC TEAM: Stanton Friedman: Security Manual.

OPNAC BBS-01: This is the one I've had the most difficulty with. As far as I can determine, OPNAC is an anagram for Operations Naval Command.

Again, one interview Thread By Gazrok .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, if this could help:

SOM 1.01
A few people who have been members of retrieval teams (classified military hardware) have indicated that the general approach and terminology match the retrieval manuals with which they are familiar. Bob Wood has pointed out that the type was Monotype.. not common linotype and not computer generated according to people in the Gov. Printing Office.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Some great points have been made in the past (and on this thread already) both for and against it.

For me, I think it's a combination of both real info, and enough bogus material to keep persons out of jail... This is fairly typical if you know something of the folks who brought this material forward (this bunch of guys are mostly regarded as bad eggs in UFOlogy, but then fondly by others...pick your poison). Basically, some of the same guys who brought us the alien autopsy film. Either they are writers with a LOT of time on their hands, and a penchant for a TON of research to fake these things....or, they take legitimate docs and then sprinkle in some disinfo bs, enough to avoid being killed in the night.

As for which one is true, who knows? It's a lot like Lazar's story...has some good evidence both for and against it.

I have another thread around here somewhere, just on this manual, in which I've tried to identify each coded location, etc. If complete fiction...it's really very thorough. The question I asked Stan Friedman is an example of it, OPNAC.... really obscure anagram (shows the level of research here, if just fiction), and often, we've seen suspected UFO-related docs (when talking about the biological entities) being the providence of the Navy.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

One of the problems that some people had with this document was the word satellite was used as an explanation in 1954 and the first satellite was not put into orbit until 1957. I have have found that the word satellite was used in 1954, but I still have problems with the document using the excuse of a crashed satellite when there were no satellites in orbit during that time frame.

I think the manual is a good hoax, used to throw people off the trail. If any real document ever gets leaked, they can point to these ones that have already been "leaked" and call them all fakes.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antor
Official Manual Top Secret/Majic Eyes Only: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal.
Official Manual called SOM1-01 (Majestic -12 Group Special Operation Manual) from 1954 for Special Forces and Military and Intelligence personnel for the recovery of crashed alien space ships, wreckages and recovery of alien bodies!
This document containing compartmentalized information essential to the national security of USA.

Hi Antor, interesting thread,

I don't know if you saw this information before, but I thought that it could be perhaps interesting for you, so I post it nevertheless.

UPDATE ON OPERATION MAJESTIC 12 DOCUMENTS
April 2004
By Stanton T. Friedman

BACKGROUND

It should be no surprise that the various highly classified Operation Majestic 12 or Majic-12 or MJ-12 documents have been attacked since their existence was first made public. Equally unsurprising is the fact that a number of phony or hoax or fraudulent MJ-12 documents have been released as well. Clearly if the original documents: The Eisenhower

Briefing Document (EBD) of November 18, 1952; the Truman-Forrestal Memo (TFM) of Sept. 24, 1947 (page 8 of the EBD); and the Cutler-Twining Memo (CTM) of July 14, 1954 (found in July, 1985, in Box 189 of Entry 267 of Record Group 341 at the National Archives by Jaime Shandera and William Moore) are genuine, then the consequences are enormous. Aliens are visiting earth; the government has recovered at least one crashed saucer and several alien bodies; and a very significant group of outstanding American scientists and military leaders has collected, reviewed, evaluated, and kept secret all kinds of information about the visitors.

Man is NOT alone and the government has covered up the biggest story of the millennium at least since 1947.

Ten years after the 1984 receipt of a roll of exposed 35mm film by Jaime Shandera at his Burbank, California home and his efforts with William Moore and myself to evaluate them, a new roll of film showed up in the mailbox of aviation and science writer (and longtime ufologist) Don Berliner.

This contained many pages of SOM 1-01: Majestic 12 Group SPECIAL OPERATIONS MANUAL: “Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal.” Meanwhile Tim Cooper, a researcher in Big Bear Lake, California, began receiving loads of supposedly related MJ-12 documents.

There would appear to be no connection between the original three documents and the SOM 1.01 (Mailed from Wisconsin rather than Albuquerque, NM) or the mass of Tim Cooper documents which were usually in the form of Xerox copies, often only legible with difficulty and received by him by mail or dropped off at his PO Box.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

This website is dedicated to the Majestic documents and their related codewords such as MAJIC or MJ-12. The plan is to build a strong information base that focuses on the authenticity of these and new documents. Specifically, we plan to:

• Share detailed supporting rationale for authenticity and strong linkage with known historical facts.

• Expand the database of credible witnesses and hard proof to the UFO/ET phenomenon.

• Potentially restate the history of the United States and the World, not ignoring the role of psychological warfare deceptions

• Pay special attention to the technological implications of the documents and their potential �reverse engineering� clues to our modern science and benefiting corporations.

• Offer intellectual products for sale to pay for the ongoing research team expenses.

Our hope is that over the next five years, the UFO community or other visionaries will succeed in bringing forth overwhelming proof of the UFO/ET reality with particular attention paid to recovered alien technology which will help solve planet Earth's problems of pollution, energy, population, and intolerance, and point towards unlimited energy and economical interstellar travel.

Dr. Robert M. and Ryan S. Wood

www.majesticdocuments.com...

[edit on 10/5/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Really interestig.

Thank you, spacevisitor.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The "satellite" thing has bugged me too...except one can assume this book wasn't meant to be updated yearly, and with planned satellites by the US and Soviet Union, it wouldn't have been a stretch to include them...but yes, just one more tick on the "con" side....

The FBI investigated the matter, and quickly formed doubts as to the documents' authenticity. FBI personnel contacted the U.S. Air Force, asking if MJ-12 had ever existed. The Air Force reported that no such committee had ever been authorized, and had never been formed. The FBI presently declares that "The investigation was closed after it was learned that the document was completely bogus."

It would stand to reason that the FBI would have been completely out of the loop of MJ-12. Indeed, there is some evidence suggesting Hoover knew about the retrievals, and was quite miffed about being out of the loop.

Critics note that the documents are of suspicious provenance. Shandera and Good both claimed to have received documents from anonymous senders, and most subsequent MJ-12 documents have surfaced under equally questionable circumstances.

This is true, but there is also corroboration with other documents, some were even found in official records, etc. So source is an issue, but not for ALL the docs.

Though Good initially thought the documents were genuine, he has since, according to Philip Klass, expressed "suspicions about the new ... documents" due to "some factual anomalies in their content."

Any skeptic should be "suspicious" of them, but doesn't mean we ignore them....

UFO researcher Jerome Clark discusses the MJ-12 documents in the "Hoaxes" section of his The UFO Book, and strongly favors a hoax interpretation. He notes that as of 1998
Important Topic Updates
, a mere "handful" of ufologists support the documents' authenticity.

What arguments does he give for the sheer volume of work necessary to perpetrate such a hoax, with seemingly no gain?

Another bit of evidence—which perhaps argues against Menzel's membership, at least—is that in 1949, he reported a UFO encounter to the U.S. Air Force. It is argued Menzel would have no reason to send a "confidential" UFO report to the Air Force two years later when he witnessed two aerial lights he described as "exceptional." Furthermore, Menzel's 1949 report makes no mention of any such group as MJ-12. See the main Donald Menzel page for more information and a counterargument.

Hillenkoeter was a NICAP member, so what? If we are to follow the docs, we can see that many MJ-12 members infiltrated more mainstream UFO groups, in order to control the flow of information (if we are to believe the docs).

Scientific forensic linguistic testing was applied to select Majestic Documents in 2007 by Dr. Carol Chaski and evidence was found to disprove attributed authorship. Dr. Chaski is the founder of The Institute for Linguistic Evidence (ILE), a research organization that validates reliable document authentication techniques and provides assistance to investigators and attorneys in criminal and civil trials whenever the authorship of any document is questioned or suspicious.."[48]

The format by the Majestic-12 Documents, with justification and different fonts and type-sizes, generates some doubts: the first typewriter with IBM typeballs (selector compensator) and with it replaceable fonts was the IBM 72, built from 1962, and only the successors of this machine also had the memory necessary for justification.

On the surface, this would seem to be a pretty big blow. However, this is IF all of the docs were produced by the same typewriter. That is NOT the claim at all....and indeed, there are at least a few different docs that are quite obviously done with a manual typewriter, due to the same letter being raised in the rows, etc. (something a typeball would not do)

Page 11 of the Special Operations Manual SOM1-01 refers to "Area 51 S4", which is the same nomenclature and location referenced by R. Lazar 35 years later in 1989. Given the history which is known about Area 51, it is unlikely that the S4 facility could have been built as early as 1954, nor that the government would continue to employ the same nomenclature, and the same physical facilities, for 4 decades.

Highly unlikely? I could think of quite a few military locations that have the same function and designation even more than 50 years after their creation (and many, right in the same area, I might add).... extra DIV

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This guy seems to be doing a good job at seperating real from fake/fact from fiction...

Compare the MJ-12 document entitled 'Directive to General Twining by President Truman, 9 July 1947' with the following document:

Directive to Lieutenant General Wedemeyer

It seems to have been a cut-edit-paste job. Things like this have to raise serious doubts about the validity of the MJ-12 documnets.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Ok I am going to study this a bit more. While in the USN I got to read/review a lot of sensative material and I got a real feeling of Deja Vu as I looked at these pages. If they are fake they were faked by someone who knew what they were doing.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

thats the truth

no matter how much you try to make or think this is real, if it is, there is no way to know if its the truth or not ... so

yet another wasted 5 minutes @ lol

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You have to look at the source of EACH document, not just all of them as a whole...to verify sincerity. I'm personally VERY skeptical of anything provided by Cooper, for example, who was a real whack job (in my humble, personal, opinion)....

Let's face it, a lot of the docs come from "The Aviary" crowd...and just like Lazar, there's tons of evidence on BOTH sides of their stories...both for and against.....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join