It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just thought of something on how to debunk Hollow Earth (the depicted mirror landscape version with sky and a Sun etc).

...if it were true then the Earth would be orbiting the Sun in a completely different way as to how it orbits the Sun realistically. Just like the Hollow Moon theory and how people concentrate on the orbit of the Moon in order to prove that it is hollow. I would believe first that our Moon may be hollow rather than our Earth due to the irregular orbit pattern of our Moon; excluding Jupiter's gravitational involvement.

That does not dismiss the fact that there exists deep caves, labyrinths and catacombs within our Earth, just not...a Sun with a mirrored version of our planet inside our planet. It would make a great Sci-Fi movie though. I have listened to all the radio shows and whatnot regarding Hollow Earth. To me, its like everything else...exaggerated truths crossed with insane people agreeing on each others madness.

There could be a type of hollow planet out there in the universe somewhere, just not our planet...and not the hollow version with its own Sun, that is completely illogical. The only way for a planet to have any kind of light like that, would be to carve out the planet and hang a really top-notch mercury-free high pressurized sodium bulb the size of Spain in a spherical-type form. Yeah, that would do it I guess .

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is an infrared image of the arctic.This is so far the best I have been able to find.
It was taken by the HRPT (NOAA polar orbiting) satellite. I found it on th C.M.O.S. website.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearzooka
idk if this has been posted but it looks real to me

This looks real but is also clearly editied, for one the text proves it went through some sort of editing and for two if you look at the "A" on Arctic you see a hard line of pixles coming from it. There's also some spots by Canada. I'm not sure what to think about a hollow earth but I'm intrigued by the idea.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just another question...How come their is no sats orbiting over the poles? It is not because of the magnetic field.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
How come all of the ocean water doesn't pour down into the hole?

I am open minded but at the same time I am skeptical. And I have pertinent questions that require resolution.

I honestly think the water would pour all into that big hole, and drain the worlds oceans.
What mechanism prevents this from occurring?
edit on 4-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

I think i read somewhere about it being ice stopping it flowing. And i think it was from the person that really popularised the theory. that pilot in his dairy where he writes about being caught in a tractor beam and them bringin him in to the center.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MallardDuck

The picture hasn't been edited, as in altered in some way...it is a combination of many different satellite images spliced together. There is nothing suspicious about that.

Also, it's alright to be "intrigued" by the Hollow Earth theory, but don't let intrigue turn into belief. I have explained in this very thread (just a little while ago, actually) why the Hollow Earth theory is not physically possible.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The earth poles move constantly so if the earth was hollow or had holes at the north and south pole, then would those holes move with the poles shifting? Maybe when the poles hit the edge of the north and south holes is when a flip occurs........

I doubt the theory. But for those interested, this is the best source of hollow earth info I've ever found:
subterraneanbases.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Finally, one of the more scientifically acute posts I've seen here all day. A very good explanation as to the physical and geologic impossibilities of the issue.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So the supreme being looked out across the universe and said "man its #in bright in this place" and created life and told them to do something about all the stars... so life covered them with dirt and w/e they could find?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A 'leaked' image of the North Pole.

Wow, I have to see that photo. It will answer all my questions of life and the universe.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

...'cause continuum of time make the perception of space appear spheroidal; almost like an inverse tunnel vision!
The further away an object is the more spherical it seems....

BTW: here's a nice picture

edit on 5-3-2011 by nakiel because: add-pix

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
10 pages of replies I've just read through and I can't find anyone who gave an actual reason satellites don't go directly over the poles.

We must be able to work it out. Someone figured it out, so we should be able to.

Maybe we could google it. Nah, google is in bed with the government and clearly all the photos of the north pole are shopped.

Anyway, I figured out why the water doesn't go down the big hole at the pole. It's because someone left the plug in. Why else would the sea level be rising!?

It's time to call someone and let them know before earth overflows and we flood the universe.

Hey what if it all overflows and we get the sky wet. We won't be able to see the stars any more and the mirror might fog up and some of the stars might wash down the drain.

Oh no, it's all ok, the BP blowout was actually just them digging a big hole for the water to go down after the plug got stuck in the hole at the poles.

Emergency over! Thanks BP. We'll pay you later. Wink.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
10 pages of replies I've just read through and I can't find anyone who gave an actual reason satellites don't go directly over the poles.

We must be able to work it out. Someone figured it out, so we should be able to.

Polar Orbiting Satellites

I guess it comes down to cost. If we spend all that money to send a satellite into a polar orbit, what do we get out of it? Pictures of some ice and water, plus areas that other satellites are capturing? Obviously, they've decided it's not worth it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hollow Earth & The Black Sun Apocalypse

Part1 is about hollow earth.. a collection of info

edit on 5-3-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

From here

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

In this image, blue indicates open water, white indicates high sea ice concentration, and turquoise indicates loosely packed sea ice. The BLACK CIRCLE at the North Pole results from an absence of data as the satellite does not make observations that far north.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Time2wake because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by Time2wake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I hardly ever make posts like this, but ten pages of massive ignorance. Wow.

I applaud the OP, why can't we get decent pole pics? So far, no good reasons why, and nothing convincing posted.

If the Earth is hollow, then probably most planets are too.

Hollow Planets the "norm"? Ah, that might change everything.

JR

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

I applaud the OP, why can't we get decent pole pics? So far, no good reasons why, and nothing convincing posted.

JR

Ignorance? How the hell am I being ignorant? I was actually looking into this matter and you tell us ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD ARE IGNORANT? WTF is wrong with you?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Ignorance is in the eye of the beholder. You read 10 pages and, in the pictures, physics, and other information provided, you found no convincing evidence that there is no hole at the North Pole? The greatest of ignorance is in the eye of the blind.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

JR

Do you care to answer me, or ALL the people on this thread you put down? Man... you better think before posting.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I could not agree with you more CLPrime. 10 pages of ignorance? That guy is.... hell I don't even know what to say

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join