posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
have you ever heard of the hollow earth theory?
Apparently the center of the earth is empty. It is inhabited by aliens(?) or something. There is a hollow core between the north and south pole. I
doubt you can find a picture of either pole.
Whether it's hollow earth or not, somethings going on.
You can google hollow earth all day long, but here's 1 site; Hollow Earth
1. There is really no North or South Pole. Where they are supposed to exist, there are really wide openings to the hollow interior of the Earth.
2. Flying saucers come from the hollow interior of the Earth through these polar openings.
3. The hollow interior of the earth, warmed by its central sun (the source of Aurora Borealis), has an ideal subtropical climate of about '76 degrees
in temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.
4. Arctic explorers found the temperature to rise as they travelled far north; they found more open seas; they found animals travelling north in
winter, seeking food and warmth, when they should have gone south; they found the compass needle to assume a vertical position instead of a horizontal
one and to become extremely eccentric; they saw tropical birds and more animal life the further north they went; they saw butterflies, mosquitoes and
other insects in the extreme north, when they were not found until one is as far south as Alaska and Canada; they found the snow discolored by colored
pollen and black dust, which became worse the further north they went. The only explanation is that this dust came from active volcanoes in the polar
5. There is a large population inhabiting the inner concave surface of the Earth's crust, composing a civilization far in advance of our own in its
scientific achievements, which. probably descended from the sunken continents of Lemuria. and Atlantis. Flying saucers are only one of their many
achievements. It would be to our advantage to contact these Elder Brothers of the human race, learn from them and receive their advice and aid.
6. The existence of a polar opening and land beyond the Poles is probably known to the U.S. Navy, in whose employ Admiral Byrd made his two historic
flights and which is probably a top international secret.
Seems far fetched, but who knows.
edit on 4-3-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)