It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Jupiters south pole does seem to be photoshopped a bit in this
edit on 5-3-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Quantum? really? the same mathematical theorems that HAVE TO PROPOSE that certain sub-particles travel faster than light ( and so represent problems for casualty if Feynman is not fabricator? ) . I suppose it is nice to be able to say:" believe me because unprovable and badly modeled and poorly supported(evidence not tenure wise) evidence is currently supported as fact" and not taste a little vomit is nice.

frankly I'd love the world to be hollow, HFCIT, but your description is hardly more than ephemeral diaspora,

I mean using a bad model of things that cannot be measured to bolster ideology that contradicts physical observations (macro) is bad salesman ship. sell me something good

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Not real.. was on NASA.com as "an image of the day" and is an impossible composite of planetary trajectories and times.

Sorry

b

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

funny thing is i never asked about a hole i just wondered why there were no decent hd pics and why google doesnt show it...the hollow earth thing is just what people started to find as they looked for good pics....jules verne was smart to write "journey...." cause judging by this thread its definitely an intriguing topic..

Thank you for all your posts and keep up the research only sought after questions get answers..

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Novatrino

Novatrino, gravitational models for solid bodies show cavities at the center because if they formed as "liquids" centripetal acceleration would have created a hollow when coupled with gravity (as a function of mass)nad magnetism ( remember the sun is 99% of the mass in the solar system ), so either current theories of gravity are wrong or the earth has a significant portion of it's center that is"at the very least" low density because of gravity cancellation and centripetal acceleration.

AND Rotational differential (based on angular momentum and density) would at least support "differential layer shells" on the interior of solid bodies the size of the earth

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok

Novatrino, gravitational models for solid bodies show cavities at the center because if they formed as "liquids" centripetal acceleration would have created a hollow when coupled with gravity (as a function of mass)nad magnetism ( remember the sun is 99% of the mass in the solar system ), so either current theories of gravity are wrong or the earth has a significant portion of it's center that is"at the very least" low density because of gravity cancellation and centripetal acceleration.

AND Rotational differential (based on angular momentum and density) would at least support "differential layer shells" on the interior of solid bodies the size of the earth

That's interesting, because I'm not aware of any gravitational models that show such a thing. In fact, the model(s) I am familiar with show that, when planets form, gravity pulls the heavier elements toward the center, leading to the formation of, in the case if the Earth, an iron core. Centripetal force has negligible effect, especially toward the center of a planet. As I've said, the rotation required to produce a hollow planet would oppose the gravitational force required to hold the planet together.

The current theory of gravity is not wrong (within the limits of observation). It predicts exactly what we see.
Because of this, we do not see hollow planets.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
but the real question here is: what does any of this have to do with Jesus? Jesus Christ died for the sins of the 'whole world', so that would include all of these other races too I guess. So they would not be perfect people, and I highly doubt these theories because personally I believe Hell exists in the center of the Earth, because there is no gravity there, it is always dark, and the Bible talks about the Gates of Hell being an abyss, or from the ground.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Wow at the south pole in the drawing you see the 'rainbow city' which is where the Vikings believed there was an opening and they had a fascination about Antartica.....very intersting and i wonder if those before us knew something we don't.

The rainbow bridge?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

I thought this thread was about pictures of the arctic and not the "hollow earth theory". This thread has been completely derailed.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Ok sir,you more than pump me up. Because i went on google earth and went to the center of the north.

Only to find a very bright white hole. When on one side of the hole the elevation is normal,then as you go to the inside of this white hole,you find out it only goes further and further in.

The only thing i could find out about this hole that goes on forever- an african american navy aviator,flew to this hole. he stated he seen vegitative growth inside this hole along with dinosaurs.

That is all i could find out about the hole. We need to find out for fact,what is up with this hole.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok

I would like to believe you but until you show me the proper formulas and numbers I must assume what you say
to be hypothetical.

If you can back up with numbers and formulas THEN you could consider me to be on your side.

peace

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Whatever you say.

2nd line.

3rd for good measure.

Wow people are wakos this is like the 5th reply saying the same thing. You may have noticed that's not my only post on this thread and I did link a good website....4th line
edit on 6-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The South Pole has a land mass. Mountains, at least one volcano, dry desert valleys, and Antarctica is HUGE! The North Pole moves around and is ocean usually covered by ice in the past but has been melting, so it changes constantly. Not much to photograph, just pack ice. If airlines asked people to close their windows when going over the pole (sounds nutty to me but was in a previous post in this thread) I would assume a lot of people would look simply because they were requested to NOT look! Hollow Earth? Uhhhhh.... I've heard the stories but as this wouldn't be that hard to disprove, I really don't believe that one. Circumpolar flights and explorers planting the flag would seem to do just that.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

this is supposed to be a sat pic of the north pole:

www.fourmilab.ch...

South pole

www.fourmilab.ch...
edit on 6-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
i think if a satellite goes directly over the poles they get affected some how, so i was told ages ago by some one. dont no if its the truth but it sounds like it might make sence..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novatrino
reply to post by Silverlok

I thought this thread was about pictures of the arctic and not the "hollow earth theory". This thread has been completely derailed.

No it hasn't. It is a popular theory, & if it were true, would explain why the government won't let any photos of it get out. This thread wasn't about pictures of the arctic... it was about why there aren't any.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

Jupiters south pole does seem to be photoshopped a bit in this
edit on 5-3-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

I quote: "The BLACK CIRCLE at the North Pole results from an absence of data as the satellite does not make observations that far north. "
In the image posted by Jesse, the circle is not black but light blue or whatever. My question is what is wrong with every human made satellite that it doesn't capture information from the poles? Ok, I understand that it would be a waste of resources and time to capture Earth's North Pole, but what's the excuse for Jupiter's pole having a clearly blurred and incomplete capture?
edit on 6-3-2011 by ailailou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

www.youtube.com...

Towards the end of this video might explain it for you.
edit on 6/3/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ailailou

... The BLACK CIRCLE at the North Pole results from an absence of data as the satellite does not make observations that far north....

Exactly, can we go home now?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Again not what i was looking for way too ffar out and not sure its even real..thank you though it is appreciated..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join