Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

wow there really is a hole at the north pole

Time-laps space image-

This one is kinda cool :
(zoom in)
NORTH POLE -

This one is supposed to be a true-color image over the North Pole,
acquired by the MODerate-resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer
(MODIS), flying aboard the Terra spacecraft, on May 5, 2000.
I don't know, but personnaly I find it to be lame and disappointing :
source-

More on the north cryosphere -

and here -

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
As far as the greyscale photo posted in the OP, I couldn't speak for its credibility either way. My question about the entrance to the hollow earth (if indeed it is hollow) is its size. The OP photo suggests a tremendously massive hole, unless I'm just looking at it in the wrong way.

Another question I have is of the geological limits and implications of surface openings. How does an opening of this size affect all the variables of planetary stability?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

So its been about a month,, did you even get ONE up to date picture? and if not,, then the question you have asked is indeed valid,, so logically their are none,, then why?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Yes i am very aware of the admiral bird/agartha story i didnt want to say it cause it gets shot down fairly quickly this way i just want to see if there can be pics found of the center cause i know there isnt and it would prove that there is something to hide up there...the google earth thing is the weirdest.

I feel you but there is enough research to prove that the hollow earth theory is real and one of the hugest cover ups, I assume people are ignorant or too lazy to research themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I suggest looking at other planets, don't be surprised but a lot of them are edited for a very good reason although I have seen planet images from NASA clearing showing an opening in the north pole of a planet...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

could the very reason for the satellites not navigating over this region have to do with something to hide or perhaps a no-go zone, who knows.. not to sound insane, but if there was a hollowed earth, and that was the entrance, maybe going over it is seen as us spying on whatever is down there and therefore a hostile action?

wacky idea for a wacky concept. fun though.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just like one guys said up above...you aren't ready to see what we've seen....I'll try to post this pic I got when I was flying in to North Pole "direct north". Very scary stuff going on up there but it is classified...send me your email and I will send you pic.........coop17@live.ca...send message saying North Pole...and I will send it for I can't give a link for there isn't one.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Coop17

No link then, just upload the pic!

Don't tease.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join