It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

that make 100% sence to me too why wouldn't all the water fall in?.

Im with you on that one ...but since we're on ATS....bare with me for a second.

What if it works like a fountain. Water goes in at one end. Goes thru and comes out at the other end. Providing perpetual movement to the ocean!!

just a thought!
edit on 5-3-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So let me get this strait, we can send people to the moon and get high def pictures of planets and objects that are millions of miles away and with google earth you can zoom into my back yard and see all the dog s@#T I haven't
picked up , but we have no high def pictures or good sat images of our own poles? WTF!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Let me hypothesize a little.
Okay we know the earth spins at roughly one thousand miles an hour. Even though if you step back and watch the planet that doesn't seem like much but over time the centrifugal force could cause the world to act like a clay potters wheel and gravitate the rocks, dirt and etc outwards away from the Earths center. This could cause a hollowing of the Earth over perhaps millions of years and actually make the Earth seem to grow and perhaps cause the continents to separate and move apart (Pangaea).

Now for the inner sun.
I've noticed how a gas centrifuge (used to separate uranium gases from one another) works similar to the way the magnetic fields of the earth do. The gas is passed in through the top, down through the center and back out again such as the fields of magnetism do. What if the magnetic fields is acting like a giant gas centrifuge causing the water of the earth to be separated into oxygen and hydrogen? In this same gas centrifuge lighter gases are collect as they gravitate toward the center of this centrifuge while bigger masses are forced to the outer edge. So then the hydrogen gas (very light gas) could be collected at the center of a spinning hollowed earth. If this hydrogen was ignited you would have a perpetually fed hydrogen sun (as long as there is water and a magnetic field).

Any of this making sense? Here is a previous post I did on the subject with links to a gas centrifuge pic...www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't necessarily think there would have to be an entrance to this hollowed realm, but maybe this is why they don't show the North Pole.

I don't claim this to be fact, it's just a theory I came up with one day. Is it possible you think?
edit on 5-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.harunyahya.com... HOLLOW EARTH THEORY... this link is just to show the Earths thickness not the full theory...

The Earth is around 3,700miles thick... our level the crust only 4-21miles depening if your on Mount Everest or not.... If we can believe there is life outside(outter space) why not inside... almost 98% of Earth we cant see or study...

1/3 of UFO sightings begin or end with them going or coming from large bodies of water... where else would they go but inside... I dont think their using it a a bath tub... REMEMBER WE KNOW MORE ABOUT OUTTER SPACE THAN OUR OWN OCEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and scientist believe it will be that way for a very long time... people need to be open minded about all options to understand the truth...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is incorrect to say that a satellite does not fly over the North Pole, in fact that is absurd.

It could be a number of various reasons, politically that is.

There are lots of countries that claim pieces of the North Pole such as USA, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia etc...yet the North Pole has no Zip-Code/Post Code.

Personally, couldn't care any more, this world is completely insane I couldn't care at all in fact; I am a human being with about 60 odd years left of my life and I want to live it. So many Tyrants out there now, the world is FUBAR and besides I have a headache

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid
So let me get this strait, we can send people to the moon and get high def pictures of planets and objects that are millions of miles away and with google earth you can zoom into my back yard and see all the dog s@#T I haven't
picked up , but we have no high def pictures or good sat images of our own poles? WTF!

Yes... it must be true or it's all about limited research on the subject.
ATSers always research though.

I see you've missed a chunk of it over near the home-made wishing well!
edit on 5-3-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I'm pondering on coupling the 'hollow earth' thread and this one and asking the
question: if Nibiru hits the North Pole area, will it stick in the hole with a 'thunk' noise?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

Thank you for the links i appreciate it..but going to the edge of the north pole is not going to the center, the ice breaker will break through the soft ice that lies hundreds on miles away from the pole center and technically you have reached the north pole but are a very long distance away from the center....i have seen these expeditions and they are a money making experience not a scientific ones great for adventure if you want to trek ice for a few days. and form a huge hand holding circle but when the captain tells you that this is as far as the ice breaker can take you then the helicopter says the winds wont allow you further north u have to believe them go back and trip is over.

landing at Florida means u have reached the USA but does not mean that u have seen all the states....

but i do appreciate yout links to an already known fact, ty.
edit on 5-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by the_denv

I'm pondering on coupling the 'hollow earth' thread and this one and asking the
question: if Nibiru hits the North Pole area, will it stick in the hole with a 'thunk' noise?
ha ha, ha ha. I see your point of view........

Personally, I don't see a "hole" at the north pole, I see a "Transition Area". So if Nibiru hit the earth in this transitional area, it would "transition" into the hollow, and maybe fill the earth with Nibiru. It would make a wooooosh sound. LOL LOL LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

You won't find any over the North Pole or the South Pole because most of the satellites used for imaging of Earth are not in a circumpolar orbit. Therefore they do not go over either the North or South pole. NASA does have a few research satellites in circumpolar research, but I do not think any of those are used in imaging. The calculations required are more complex and the cost of lauching a satellite to such an orbit are higher, than putting such a satellite into a standard or geosynchrnous orbit.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

The down-side again... if the two orbs don't destroy themselves, we would be
the laughing stock of the Solar System.
Imagine, the Grays spying on us from Uranus and seeing what amounts to
a pair of b*llocks spinning in the dark!

I'm blushing at the thought of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
not that im advocating anything however of course im open to any possibilities this video was informative to say the least.

edit on 5-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

ok it wont embed the video so here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think this satellite video shows the north pole...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Why do they add music to the video?
It would seem to me to be just entertainment!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Yeah it would be an amazing mystical place if its real, but from what I'm aware of, my gut and my logic tell me the hollow earth idea(on this planet) is nothing but fantasy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

These tourist groups go right to 90-degrees North. As do the icebreakers. The north pole isn't some inland trek anymore, unlike the south pole.

These trips are well documented by research teams and tourists. Lots of good pictures of 90-degrees North.

Not only that, if there was something "different", then I am also sure the Inuit would know about it as they hunt and fish right into the pole area.

The evidence is overwhelming that their is nothing at the north pole. I, however, am more interested about what is under the antarctic ice and the possibilities of finding well preserved remnants of a previous civilization.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Whatever you say.

2nd line.

3rd for good measure.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I notice it on Google I said something about it but I don't remember where I think I fast blasted George Noory no reply
Secrt space program I'd say.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So, there may not be much in the way of clear satellite imagery of the North Pole, but there are many observations made of the area. For example, NOAA and associated agencies/organizations have done an extensive (and publicly available) bathymetric survey of the entire arctic region. The results of this can be found here.

Also, there is the North Pole Environmental Observatory, which was set up to analyze the temperature, salinity, and O2 concentrations of the ocean at several stations throughout the arctic. One of these stations from 2010 (NPEO 2010 CTD NP90) was located at the North Pole. There were also others at the Pole in previous years (these can be found here).

Both of these have gathered a lot of information about the North Pole, and about the arctic in general, and, even though, they don't provide satellite images of the Pole, they do include pictures taken during expeditions, and this should indicate that there is no giant hole in the area...especially one of the size proposed by the Hollow Earth theory.

But, then, of course, there is the possibility that ice is covering the hole, and/or that the NPEO and NOAA are lying to us and presenting fake data. So, what about that hole at the South Pole?

Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station

Satellite Image of Antarctica

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Yeah it would be an amazing mystical place if its real, but from what I'm aware of, my gut and my logic tell me the hollow earth idea(on this planet) is nothing but fantasy.

Same here... but there are those who like to haul this one out into
the daylight every so often.
Two holes in the planet -indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join