It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - Other than an aircraft theory - Where are the passengers at then?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Its called respect. Those that were "published" were done so as part of trial exhibits.

Is it just a coincidence that they showed pictures that had no identification? You do know that all victims have to be photographed as part of an accident investigation right?

All the bodies but one were identified, so who are the mysterious victims?

Why did you OSers lie for so long claiming they were passengers strapped in seats? Why do you need to lie about anything if the OS is so rock solid? This is my main point.

No one is buying your lame excuses anymore hooper, we want the truth.

Thread from 2008...Some OSers finally admit they were not passengers in seats, yet some were still arguing that a couple of weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You don't have a whole lot left in support of the OS. No plane, no bodies, what do you have?

edit on 3/7/2011 by ANOK because: no Boeing hit the pentacon

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by ANOK

No, OSers pointed out (and backed it up with the cites) that firefighters reported finding what was left of passengers in what was left of their seats. In addition, there was at least one photo posted which showed a charred torso, with what looked to be what was left of an airliner style seat belt.

No, there is photographs of three bodies, none of them show anything like an aircraft seat or seat belt.

Two of them are in coveralls of some kind, one has Navy insignia. They were more likely pentagon staff, as it was the Navy section of the pentagon that was hit.

Point is there is no evidence they were passengers, a lie that was spread for a long time, before you got here.

edit on 3/7/2011 by ANOK because: no Boeing hit the pentacon

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is strange how nobody has stepped forward to actually ask for a statement about what really caused the crash.

Usually there is a programme called Air Crash Investigation and there is no way they would document that, but why not considering it was the biggest "air crash"?

The government is just hiding all this and obviously they would never document this event because there was no plane crash

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ANOK

Why is there only pictures of 3 bodies from the pentagon? Where are the rest? They published those, with no record of who they are, so why not the rest? Because there were none?

Its called respect. Those that were "published" were done so as part of trial exhibits.

Is it your job to post here or something? I see even a lot of regulars take breaks, but you along with 2 or 3 others are at it 365 a day. I think you are getting obsessed over this. This cant be healthy. You should seek counseling.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

HI all, my first post, I'll keep it simple.

In regards to this thread, I've done a bit of research on the subject of the passengers of all four flights on 9/11.

In no case have I been able to verify the existence of people on the flight manifests. Not to mention Mohammed Attah(

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Heresay but there was the rumor that one of the flights in question (77?) landed in Cleveland or some place and the passengers were taken to an empty hanger and never seen again (urban legend or what?). Can anyone expound?

If they were diverted to CLEVELAND, maybe they all just died of embarrassment?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alibi
reply to post by Humint1

HI all, my first post, I'll keep it simple.

In regards to this thread, I've done a bit of research on the subject of the passengers of all four flights on 9/11.

In no case have I been able to verify the existence of people on the flight manifests. Not to mention Mohammed Attah(

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alibi

Flight manifest as published in the Boston Globe, September 13, 2001.

graphics.boston.com...

You'll notice that the hijackers names are present.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Double post removed.
edit on 12-3-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alibi

Either you have the worst researching skills in the "truth" movement OR you are choosing to remain willfully ignorant.

You cant find ANYONE who know someone on the planes. Must not have looked very hard.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I find this video very strange, in that there`s no mention of fatalities at
the Hospital and no mention of a plane crash.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join