It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - Other than an aircraft theory - Where are the passengers at then?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
remember the canopy draped fuselage supposedly of the plane? When I saw this, my mind immediately went into security mode by instinct. Why would you want to drape something that huge in canopy if people were already told that it was an airplane? Next, was the fact that there seemed to be all sorts of people running around and tainting what I thought was a crime scene. Remember that crime scenes are usually marked off and people prevented from going onto the crime scene and tainting the evidence. And lastly, the report that immediately after the event at the Pentagon, FBI agents confiscated video from a security camera. Why would you confiscate security camera footage when you were already told that an airplane flew into the pentagon? All these three things add up to a huge sum of deception. The whole pentagon part of the 9/11 attacks alone smell of a huge high level type psychological deception designed to confuse and mislead people's minds.

I think whoever was behind the attacks had high level knowledge of how the human mind works and how to psychologically exploit it just like the JFK assassin.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Alright I am putting this into caps for attention, though it is a gruesome request. I am asking because one othere member two weeks ago told me there ARE pics of body parts at the Pentagon, but owing to the awfulness of the pics he wouldn't link it. I told him that as bad as they may be, I need to see the evidence so:

PLEASE CAN ANYONE PROVE THAT THERE WERE AIRPLANE PASSENGERS BODY PARTS AT THE PENTAGON BY PROVIDING A LINK PLEASE? IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT LINKING IT BECAUSE IT IS OFFENSIVE TO SHOW SUCH IMAGES, JUST TITLE IT WITH A WARNING THAT IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES. THANKYOU

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

I do not claim to be an expert or anything, but 767 aircraft carries 15,000+ gallons of fuel.

With that much fuel, I do not know, maybe the intense fire from all that fuel burned most of the bodies. However, I am not sure how much heat it takes to incinerate bone but that is my theory.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well, I have possible answers to where the passengers are; the first would require research, I myself do not know the answer to this, but are we even sure the passengers that were reportedly on board, were even real? Did they actually exist? Or were they tactfully used names by the designer? I don't mean to be insensitive; but I don't personally know anyone who was on the plane, and I can't believe any actor on tv... so, it's hard to know if those people even existed. IF THEY DID; I remember awhile back seeing one of these 9/11 videos, that showed a great deal of government related people on-board as passengers (military, government officials/workers/etc.)... perhaps they needed to be 'removed' from their position? I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about 9/11, I guess I will have to learn more about the passengers.

By the way; I don't think it was a plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Not that my opinion really matters, but I just wanted to put that out there. I think it was a missile; but I just can't see how that can stay so secret either. Especially the guy who had to actually push the button to launch the thing. I don't know.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to incinerate bone. Jet fuel has an open-air burning temperature of 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Human bodies are cremated at 1600-1800 degree Fahrenheit. As you can see- not possible.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If 9/11 was an inside job and our government had the audacity to kill thousands of innocent people with no more regard than if they had ran over a raccoon in the road, then the thought of what happened to those people who were on those planes should shake everyone of us to the core.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Flight 77 landed in Cleveland, OH and the passengers were put into the witness protection program.

That has to be THE most retarded response I have ever witnessed in a 9/11 thread . Do you even have any idea how the program works ? Apparently , no you don't .

This is evidence that you watch waaaaayyyyy too much television .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanistInitiative

Help me understand then, I have seen several house fires in my lifetime and more times than not on the worse ones, glass was always melted, running down the exterior of the house. Usually, these fires were there without any accelerants. So what makes this different if glass melts around 1400 degrees and the pentagon, even after the fuel caught other stuff on fire?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

How come in all the pictures you never see blood guts and body parts??? not even any red smears on the lawn.

There are approximately 1.5 gallons of blood in an average human body. You are talking about 100 plus or minus 50 people on a commercial airliner. That is 100 to 200 gallons of blood!

Sorry to be gross but when there is an auto accident there often is blood all over the highway. SO WHERE WAS THE BLOOD!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I presume that there were relatives/loved ones of those passengers of the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon. If so, then the names were not made up....which takes us back to the question poses by the original poster. BTW, what happened to the theory that a decoy plane flew low over the Pentagon just before impact from a cruise missile? What is needed are credible eye witnesses who agree on the details.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The passenger list was either fake or the real plane was landed elsewhere and the passengers were executed, or the passengers did indeed board the vehicle that went into the pentagon, but it certainly wasn't a normal jumbo jet that's for sure. I do recall one interview that stayed with me, which was about one of the passengers from another 9/11 flight that was grounded and deemed suspicious (suspected hijacked plane), who described that the sound of the airplane he was on didn't sound correct coupled with some erractic flight behavour, like the plane had some kind of mechanical problem. I'll have to dig it up again. It may have some relevance to modified flights on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanistInitiative

The guy that pressed the button probably had an unfortunate accident shortly afterward.
C'est la vie....c'est le guerre.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey
Alright I am putting this into caps for attention, though it is a gruesome request. I am asking because one othere member two weeks ago told me there ARE pics of body parts at the Pentagon, but owing to the awfulness of the pics he wouldn't link it. I told him that as bad as they may be, I need to see the evidence so:

PLEASE CAN ANYONE PROVE THAT THERE WERE AIRPLANE PASSENGERS BODY PARTS AT THE PENTAGON BY PROVIDING A LINK PLEASE? IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT LINKING IT BECAUSE IT IS OFFENSIVE TO SHOW SUCH IMAGES, JUST TITLE IT WITH A WARNING THAT IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES. THANKYOU

I have seen these pictures. There were like two or three pictures in all showing some dead bodies that looked like they were strapped into their chairs. It doesn't really prove a large passenger airliner hit the pentagon, but rather a small passenger plane did. The images are part of Moussaoui evidence for the trial.

Go here to find your pictures: www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

P200042, P200045, P200047

All it really says though is "Photograph of a body found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building", but doesn't say if they were Flight 77 passengers or people who were working in the building at the time.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

That's the whole trouble. We just don't know. We really do need an unbiased and thorough investigation performed by disinterested well qualified people who are given blanket access to all relevant data whether it be classified or not. I think if Colin Powell had the authority to make that happen we would all know the truth. It was treason is my conclusion. Nothing else ties all the loose ends together.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I believe 100% that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon . But , for the sake of argument , let's entertain the following :

If you believe a plane struck the Pentagon , but you don't believe it was Flight 77 , then the passengers and the plane would have to have been diverted to some other location . As of this date , not one single person anywhere , has provided evidence of passengers or plane being in any other location after the crash at the Pentagon .

If you believe the passenger list was fabricated , and none of those people boarded Flight 77 that morning , then it is up to you to substantiate this claim , it is not up to those of us who believe the passengers died in the Pentagon crash . Therefore , you need to address the following points if this is what you believe :

1) Where are those people ?
2) Explain why tickets were sold to people using those names , some of those tickets probably being sold days
and weeks in advance .
3) Explain why no airline counter-personnel have stepped forward to confirm that any of those people never
checked in that morning to board the flight.
4) Explain why no airline maintenance personnel have stepped forward to confirm that Flight 77 was never at
the airport that morning .
5) Explain why no one from the tower or ATC has stepped forward to confirm that Flight 77 was never cleared
for take-off that morning .
6) Explain why no baggage handlers have stepped forward to claim that no baggage was loaded onto a Flight
77 that morning .
7) Explain why no one from any of the credit card companies have stepped forward to claim that any one of the
passengers did not actually purchase the ticket with his/her credit card .
8) Explain why not one family member or friend of any passenger has stepped forward to reveal that any one of
those passengers has been encountered post-9/11 .
9) Explain why no one from the intended destination of that flight , has stepped forward to claim that any one of
the passengers were not actually being expected to arrive at the intended destination .
10) Explain why no one , from any other location , has stepped forward to prove that Flight 77 actually landed
somewhere else and the passengers and crew were off-loaded .
11) Explain how any of this could be possible and all of the hundreds and thousands of people who would have
needed to be involved , have managed to go undetected and remain silent , 10 years later .

If you believe a missile hit the Pentagon instead of an airliner , then you need to explain how airliner debris was recovered and yet no debris from a missile was recovered .

If you believe all of the debris was planted , then you need to explain how this was possibly carried out in broad daylight , right in view of major traffic venues . You would also need to explain how all of those involved in this have managed to go undetected and remain silent for ten years .

As you can see , the whole "Flight77 didn't hit the Pentagon" theory is so absurd and ignorant , that it takes someone who WANTS to believe it , to even consider it .

It actually amazes me that all of this has to be broken down and explained to people . It amazes me even more that there are those of you who are going to come along and wave it away and cry out that all of this is nothing more than my opinion . All of this is reality people , not simply opinion .

Now , feel free to present to me just ONE piece of evidence that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon that morning . Show me ANYTHING in the way of proving that Flight 77 landed somewhere else and all the passengers were fake .

If you really want to castigate anyone in USG for 9/11 , you should be researching the intelligence failures that allowed it to happen . Why is it that none of you are doing that ? I find it odd that you guys repeat all of this nonsense and drivel while claiming you are only searching for the truth , and yet none of you make any effort to author threads that address the real issue .

Until you actually do any real research , you will continue to run around in the same ignorant circle for another ten years .

You want the truth ? Then wake up and get off your intellectually-lazy asses and go for the jugular . Otherwise , you are seen as nothing more than a pesky fly that buzzes about but is actually harmless .

Intelligence failures allowed 9/11 to happen . Those failures have been covered up .

There's the truth you are looking for people .

What are you going to do about it ?

edit on 2-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

An MVA vs the crash of an airliner going at 500+ is vastly different. The "where's the blood" question is (no offense to you but its just the truth of the matter here) is an ignorant one as the environment variables almost promise that no blood would acutally be left behind.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Very nice! You should have made that into a thread, star to ya.

But no one will or rather, can answer your questions. Just as no one can give an answer to mine if they believe the missile theory, then where are the passengers. Just as this and other threads like it that attempt to ask a serious question in order to deny some very obvious ignorance, recieve no attention in terms of being flagged. Thats in comparrision to the threads that play into the conspiracy theory of 911 and get flagged regardless of how stupid they are. No one hsould be confused by that staement either, it isn't about "flags", its about how people on this forum percieve what important and what isn;t. So far, the "important stuff" amounts to a bunch of garbage theorys based in idiot logic, lies, halftruths and myth-information.

edit on 3/2/2011 by Humint1 because: Comment

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

When the PSA Boeing 727 on final nosedived into a San Diego neighborhood a long time ago there were body parts all over the place. In particular heads and hands and legs and torsos. There were a couple of kids that were pretty much whole. This was an in state server though and cannot have had anywhere near a full load of fuel or it wouldn't have been landing.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

I have seen these pictures. There were like two or three pictures in all showing some dead bodies that looked like they were strapped into their chairs. It doesn't really prove a large passenger airliner hit the pentagon, but rather a small passenger plane did. The images are part of Moussaoui evidence for the trial.

Go here to find your pictures: www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

P200042, P200045, P200047

All it really says though is "Photograph of a body found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building", but doesn't say if they were Flight 77 passengers or people who were working in the building at the time.

Those pics could have been taken anywhere. Also according to the OS the temps were so hot that they vaporized the steel and titanium jet engines if this is so then it would have been hot enough to vaporized bodies.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Originally posted by Caji316
i can't remember reading of any body's found at the White House or the other plane that was shot down...

I have always wondered, what exactly, makes some think the plane was shot down?

Because Rumsfeld said we did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join