It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - Other than an aircraft theory - Where are the passengers at then?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There are many people who are simply muddling through this entire 911 conpsiracy theory regarding the Pentagon without touching upon a simple aspect of this 911 incident. Where are the passengers at then? If they were supposed to have been on the airliner and now many claim the building was actually struck using some type of speculated missile then why haven't the familys of these passengers stepped forward and asked the ultimate question that would without any doubt at all, back up the missile theory?

Where is my loved one at?

Perhaps its because they were on the airliner all along and until anyone on this forum or anywhere else can show evidence that they were either kidnapped and taken away to Area 51 or maybe Wright Patterson Air Field, then there can be no "missile conspiracy theory" regarding the Pentagon. Without people being able to show that the passengers were elsewhere when the Pentagon was struck the conspiracy theorys actually debunk theirselves as no one on here or elsewhere will even touch upon the subject of "where are the passengers then if was a missile?". While I have seen in some threads where people actually have the ignorance to post "the passengers aren't the subject" or "the passengers are not the issue here" really demonstrates what the website's motto refers to - Deny Ignorance.

The myriad of theorys about the Pentagon are really convincing until one gets to the one very imposing question which has already been asked about the passengers, but it goes a little deeper than that. Those individuals who have made 911 a career are the real spoon toters in the big pot here. There are countless theorys and opinions posted relating to this subject that are based in paypersons terminology and language that is geared towards the emotional side of this issue. It actually gets people questioning the events of 911 but in the form of a less than well thought out series of questions. One in particular is "how did the nose of an airliner make the punchout hole?" and yes, we all know the nose of any airliner couldn't do that. But here is a simple yet realistic answer that MIGHT BE the answer to that question - It was made due to all of the debris being pushed in that direction. Now, that answer is not posted here to incite a rash of replys in the form of "so you think it was....?", again that answer is based in reality instead of unfounded speculative theory which is more plausible that having to go back and prove where the phantom missile came from, who stole it, who launched it, where did it launch from etc etc. The more realistic answer is more than likely the ones many need to be understanding and looking at instead of these ignorant based theorys that shine in the middle at their high point but are very dim around the edges because they are all bark and no bite. In other words, they appear to make sense on the outside until you take them apart and look inside.

There are thousands of aspects about 911 that do not make sense. A good question would be did the terrorists intend for this even to actually make sense in the first place? The only thing they wanted was to hi jack some airplanes and do some damage. yet we have all of these armchair terrorists experts stating that they know what happened didn't really happen. I say, OK then what really did happene then? Lay it out then, not with a speculative theory based in some half assed theory concocted while watching Loose Change, but tell us the real deal. From inception to conclusion. I'm sick of these retarded missile theorys being claimed as faux-fact when the government can't even 100% for sure tell us what went on!

As for the missile theory, my opinion is that missiles can't be fired without a small group of people especially a Global Hawk or other modern missile. Another specific problem in my opinion is that where are all of the whistleblowers at if this was the big "inside job" as some walk around and say it is then? Oh yea, we all know the government is so compartmentalized it would be easy according to Jesse Ventura and a few other hambones who have made money of of 911. The only problem with that issue is that no one in government, I don't care what yourr title is or your rank is, can keep a secret that big for 10 years without peddling the story out using some "pen name" like "Dalton Fury", ex Major of 1st SFOD did in his book. One does not write a book in order to cleanse their souls because they missed the big buck on opening day. They do however write a book for profit however. If this had been the big "inside job" some fools say it was, we'd be reading about it already in paperback. So - Where are the passengers at?
edit on 3/1/2011 by Humint1 because: spell checking

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i can't remember reading of any body's found at the White House or the other plane that was shot down...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Where are the passengers at then?

i do not think your asking the right people, if there was no airliner at the pentagon.
if it can be proved that no airliner hit the pentagon, then the question you asked would need to be directed at those who claimed a airliner hit the pentagon.

however, that is only if it can be proved a airliner did not hit the pentagon. i do not usually post on these topics, but could not help pointing out that your question would need to be directed at those who claimed it hit the pentagon if it is proved a plane did not hit the pentagon.

here is an made up example. i said i went to the pub to my girlfriend, my best friend has proof i never went to the pub as he was there and i was not.
now if he told my misses would he have to prove where i did go for it to hold any water? or would i have to explain where i went?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
i can't remember reading of any body's found at the White House or the other plane that was shot down...

I have always wondered, what exactly, makes some think the plane was shot down?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Heresay but there was the rumor that one of the flights in question (77?) landed in Cleveland or some place and the passengers were taken to an empty hanger and never seen again (urban legend or what?). Can anyone expound?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The Cia may have indeed executed them like in Columbia or killed them when the plane landed somewhere else. But who is to say the plane actually took off and they just said it did?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
There are many people who are simply muddling through this entire 911 conpsiracy theory regarding the Pentagon without touching upon a simple aspect of this 911 incident. Where are the passengers at then? If they were supposed to have been on the airliner and now many claim the building was actually struck using some type of speculated missile then why haven't the familys of these passengers stepped forward and asked the ultimate question that would without any doubt at all, back up the missile theory?

Where is my loved one at?

Perhaps its because they were on the airliner all along and until anyone on this forum or anywhere else can show evidence that they were either kidnapped and taken away to Area 51 or maybe Wright Patterson Air Field, then there can be no "missile conspiracy theory" regarding the Pentagon. Without people being able to show that the passengers were elsewhere when the Pentagon was struck the conspiracy theorys actually debunk theirselves as no one on here or elsewhere will even touch upon the subject of "where are the passengers then if was a missile?". While I have seen in some threads where people actually have the ignorance to post "the passengers aren't the subject" or "the passengers are not the issue here" really demonstrates what the website's motto refers to - Deny Ignorance.

The myriad of theorys about the Pentagon are really convincing until one gets to the one very imposing question which has already been asked about the passengers, but it goes a little deeper than that. Those individuals who have made 911 a career are the real spoon toters in the big pot here. There are countless theorys and opinions posted relating to this subject that are based in paypersons terminology and language that is geared towards the emotional side of this issue. It actually gets people questioning the events of 911 but in the form of a less than well thought out series of questions. One in particular is "how did the nose of an airliner make the punchout hole?" and yes, we all know the nose of any airliner couldn't do that. But here is a simple yet realistic answer that MIGHT BE the answer to that question - It was made due to all of the debris being pushed in that direction. Now, that answer is not posted here to incite a rash of replys in the form of "so you think it was....?", again that answer is based in reality instead of unfounded speculative theory which is more plausible that having to go back and prove where the phantom missile came from, who stole it, who launched it, where did it launch from etc etc. The more realistic answer is more than likely the ones many need to be understanding and looking at instead of these ignorant based theorys that shine in the middle at their high point but are very dim around the edges because they are all bark and no bite. In other words, they appear to make sense on the outside until you take them apart and look inside.

There are thousands of aspects about 911 that do not make sense. A good question would be did the terrorists intend for this even to actually make sense in the first place? The only thing they wanted was to hi jack some airplanes and do some damage. yet we have all of these armchair terrorists experts stating that they know what happened didn't really happen. I say, OK then what really did happene then? Lay it out then, not with a speculative theory based in some half assed theory concocted while watching Loose Change, but tell us the real deal. From inception to conclusion. I'm sick of these retarded missile theorys being claimed as faux-fact when the government can't even 100% for sure tell us what went on!

As for the missile theory, my opinion is that missiles can't be fired without a small group of people especially a Global Hawk or other modern missile. Another specific problem in my opinion is that where are all of the whistleblowers at if this was the big "inside job" as some walk around and say it is then? Oh yea, we all know the government is so compartmentalized it would be easy according to Jesse Ventura and a few other hambones who have made money of of 911. The only problem with that issue is that no one in government, I don't care what yourr title is or your rank is, can keep a secret that big for 10 years without peddling the story out using some "pen name" like "Dalton Fury", ex Major of 1st SFOD did in his book. One does not write a book in order to cleanse their souls because they missed the big buck on opening day. They do however write a book for profit however. If this had been the big "inside job" some fools say it was, we'd be reading about it already in paperback.
edit on 3/1/2011 by Humint1 because: Spelling check

These passengers did not exist. They are made up! And it is not a missile that hit the building but a helicopter!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If one is going around posting a theory that consists of following;

"The pentagon was not hit by an airliner but by a missile".

Then the question begs to be answered of, then what happened to the passengers then?

To date, like it or not, agree with it or not, the ONLY evidence being presented by anyone is the government. Again like it or not - The evidence presented consists of photos showing what appears to be debris from an airliner (despite all of the faked photo claims) and while many wish there were more detailed photos and debris collections - me being one of them - no one else has presented, documented, shown or otherwise debris from a missile.

If one is objective rather than gulliable to the theory mill, it can't be ignored.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

These passengers did not exist.

Look, there are plenty of documented details showing the passengers bought their tickets, boarded the plane. But I'll play along here with you - Ok then, where are all of the passengers that according to YOUR theory of the helicopter hit the Pentagon?

It would be an entirely different scenario if we learned that the familys came forward and said in the media, "why is the government using my mother, father, son or daughter's name when they are alive & well?" So far, none of them have done that....Why? cause they died when the airliner hit the Pentagon. At least thats where the evidence points so far. Conclusive evidence that is.

Again - Where are the passengers at?
edit on 3/1/2011 by Humint1 because: spell checking

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The passenger bodies were spread out along the debris field inside the pentagon.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Flight 77 landed in Cleveland, OH and the passengers were put into the witness protection program.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Thats a well documented mis-stake. It was NOT flght. 77 and that type of mis-information does no good for either side of this debate.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Governments have always had no problem killing their own. What makes you think that was inconceivable?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fredgbear

I agree with you as that is documented also that governments have killed their own. No question there. I do not "see" this being one of those incidents. There is no evidence I have read about, seen or otherwise that leads me in that direction.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

It is a point nobody wants to touch with all the theory's and weird questions: I am not siding with any view I have questions;I think the investigation should have been handled differently..

1) a 757 with the entire manifest of passengers and luggage hit the pentagon.the impact "shredded people".

I had an experienced ( vietnam vet )older friend "under me" in the military ( I was technically his"boss"but we became good friends) he told me over some jack daniels ;one time in his career he was involved (he volunteered to assist) in an aircraft crash recovery of an f-4 fighter crew that crashed into the jungle ( Graphic details follow
from a very low level flight traveling at high speed the rear seater started to eject, when his seat elected the fuselage was still airborne flying through the trees he was found dead and broken against the upper jungle canopy, the front seater didnt get out at all and was still strapped in when the aircraft decelerrated from well over 500mph to zero in few milliseconds. he claimed the harness held "him" in his seat or at least his skeleton; his head separated and was found intact in the helmet some distance ahead .Other muscles, organs and soft tissue had separated from his skeleton so he was mush in his flight suit. its entirely possible civilians in seat belts, shorts and polo shirts going from over 500mph(?) to zero in a less ( energy absorbing impact than jungle) could be pretty hard to recognize afterward. Thankfully i think it would be quick.your body is moving at 500 mph with the aircraft but your skeleton is artificially restrained by the nylon seat belts it decelerates with the airframe .your tissue is restrained by your ligaments and connective tissue. and doesn't have any additional support

2) the aircraft was switched in flight theory, the plane lands( somewhere" civilians are either: here's the unthinkable part : they were killed on board ( gas?)or not killed on board.

If you argue the two airliners hit the towers as in the O.S.those people were obviously killed in the impact.
I fail to see the moral difference between being deliberately killed in an impact or deplaned and deliberately exposed to some sarin gas in a remote hanger. I can find no reason to do one over the other other than to make it look like an airliner to produce martyrs and direct attention away from the culprits.You couldn't just blowup the pentagon and destroy records Somebody might question the explosion. Iif you do it with an "airliner" full of innocents you have a replay of the sinking of the "Lusuitania"from WW I.

I like to think no human beings could execute a plane load of healthy innocent civilians.I also can't image somebody severing a prisoners head by hand sawing with a knife either. So I try no to be too naieve.
where human cruelty is involved.

Or Hit it "completely out of the out of the park" : fed to the soup pots on level 6 of the fabled dulce facility for visiting alien ambassador fondue.

We could send any number of different air launched missiles into any particular window (with or without a ground based laser target designation). from an aircraft way over the horizon; no atc radar is gonna find it amid the background clutter.

edit on 1-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
if you turn off a planes transponder it can not be tracked , or the transponder codes can be changed in mid flight, easy enough to put a transponder cruise missile, passengers were probably killed after the plane landed for the governments greater purpose , that's if the government did it of course , if the faa would release the flight data or the us government would release all the video they confiscated this issue would be over if it was a plane, but yet to this day they do not .... why?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
If one is going around posting a theory that consists of following;

"The pentagon was not hit by an airliner but by a missile".

Then the question begs to be answered of, then what happened to the passengers then?

Think about this rationally.
If someone says a plane did NOT hit the Pentagon and a missile DID hit the Pentagon.
Then there are no passengers, because their is no plane.

Now if your asking what happened to the plane that the government is telling DID hit the Pentagon, wouldn't the government be responsible to answer that question.

Were not claiming anything happened to the passengers. None of definitely know where they ended up...or the plane, but speculation is
a) there were no passengers
b) landed at Clevelands airport
c) were taken somewhere where their talents could be utilized secretly
d) were murdered
e) etc...etc..etc..

Its not up to us to prove where the passengers or the plane is. Its up to us to prove that the plane DID NOT hit the Pentagon.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There was a big plane on the scene, but it was not Flight 77, and it did not hit the building.

See the video National Security Alert for video and audio recorded eyewitness testimony proving this:
www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

Frequently Asked Questions >> If Flight 77 did not hit the building what happened to its passengers and crew?
www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Why do people seem to think this question is going to stump anybody? That is the only reason this pointless question keeps coming up on a regular basis. There are dozens of threads asking this question and they all end up with the same conclusion, no one knows.

And why do we need to know?

IF there is enough evidence that a plane did not crash into the pentagon, the question as to what happened to the passengers is irrelevant, not knowing what happened to them doesn't change the physical evidence that points to a plane not crashing into the pentagon.

There is NO evidence any passengers were found in the pentagon post collapse. In the evidence records there are pics of bodies but no identification. They could easily be pentagon staff. OS supporters were peddling those pics as evidence of passengers for a long while but refused to post said pics for a long time. The claims that there were passengers IN SEATS was bull. There is no evidence that they are even passengers. OS supporters constantly lie, and contradict themselves.

edit on 3/2/2011 by ANOK because: WTC7wasacontrolledimplosiondemolition

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The reason why there has been no credible whistleblower that actively took part in the 9/11 operations is that everyone who was part of the operation was a reptilian human hybrid worker genetically engineered through the alien abduction/cattle mutilation program. These are empty bodies to allow Satan's Fallen Angels to be born into this world. Even when God needed his Son to be born into this world, he too needed a human body but this was done naturally.

REVELATIONS 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The above verse is of course modern interpretation of ancient language that describes a creature or beast having the "power to give life unto the image of the beast". A more modern interpretation of this could be that the "image of the beast" could be referring to "Hybrid human clones of Satan". This of course brings us to the Alien Abduction UFO cases that are widely documented worldwide. Almost all of the Alien Abduction cases have a common theme where Grey aliens abduct human beings, take them up to space ships, harvest sperm or eggs, then return them to Earth. The Beast that is mentioned in the book of Revelations is of course the "2nd Beast" which I think could be the Grey aliens. The "1st Beast" the one that was wounded by the sword but survived could be Satan. Because Satan did in fact lose the war in Heaven and was cast out. And how do you lose a cosmic war in Heaven? Most likely he got his ass handed to him in a fierce sword fight by the Archangel Michael.

Here is another verse in the book of Daniel which I think also speaks of Alien Hybrids in ancient language which was translated into Old English.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Notice that it says "they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men". A more modern interpretation of this could be that the verse tries to describe in ancient language what we know today as genetic engineering where DNA can be mixed together to create a hybrid species. Today, we know that this is no longer science fiction. We now know that there are animals that have been grown with human DNA and that cloning animals is already possible.

I believe that if you widen your spectrum of perception and not rely on traditional programming on how to think and behave around a certain subject, you will be able to perceive that it is in fact possible for Satan to be using these types of resources to create an army of loyal alien reptilian human hybrid workers who can easily blend in amongst human beings to carry out his agenda. You may also ask "Why would Satan need to do this?" Remember when the Creator send his son to this mortal realm? He too needed a body for his Son's Soul to be born into. Satan would also need to do the same to create bodies for his disembodied legions of Fallen Angels who fell with him from Heaven.

Satan's deception is so deep that the mortal man's shallow mind cannot perceive it even though he is surrounded by it. Throughout the ages, It would be logical to expect that someone as deceptive and powerful as Satan in this mortal realm, would have already began sowing the seeds of his deception into our consciousness to shape and form our reality as we evolve and our consciousness matures. So rather than waiting until man's consciousness matures and attempting to deceive it when it is less likely to be deceived, Satan began deceiving mankind when his consciousness was still similar in maturity to that of a 5 year old's when we did not yet understand the laws of physics and the cosmos were still just bright dots in the night skies.

Even after you read this, you will still find it difficult to unlock your minds from Satan's deception because he has already pre-empted modern man with lies and knowledge that makes it very difficult for you to believe it. The enormity of the corruption of man's consciousness by Satan is unimaginable only to those who have fallen under his spell of deception. People will find it very difficult to believe that it is possible. He is so good at what he does that people no longer even believe that he exists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join