It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - Other than an aircraft theory - Where are the passengers at then?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

OSers claimed for years that there were pics of PASSENGERS in SEATS, sorry but there are NO pics with passengers in seats, just BODIES that cannot be identified by anybody here. If that is not lying then what is?

No, OSers pointed out (and backed it up with the cites) that firefighters reported finding what was left of passengers in what was left of their seats. In addition, there was at least one photo posted which showed a charred torso, with what looked to be what was left of an airliner style seat belt.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by 46ACE

Yes when you need to be specific, but in general it's just called ordnance, at least in the Nav.

But the point is made, no one calles a plane a missile, especially military personal.

BTW I was not a swabby, I was an Airdale.

edit on 3/2/2011 by ANOK because: noplanecrashedintothepentacon

Appologies "airdale" not ever being any where near ships, boats, rafts,barges( "targets?")or submarines: I admit I just barely know the difference between a "pollywog" a"shellback" and a "bubblehead",
Respect to one and all ( even "jarheads" and"leg"s )! I agree an aircraft is an aircraft and not any kind of a "missile" though any thrown or launched object can be called a "missile" or even a "projectile"(?)ah screw it
I know what you meant you are certainly correct.

cheers

edit on 2-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Why was flight 93 shot down?

I mean if it was a conspiracy and flight 77 never hit the Pentagon then that would probably mean flight 93 was part of the conspiracy, and hence controlled. So why shoot it down if this is so?

Was it shot down?

It's funny to me that whether it crashed or was shot down or was part of a conspiracy or not - still, not much is really known about the end of flight 93.

If it wasn't a conspiracy why don't we simply know more?

If it was a conspiracy were the fighters sent to find it and shoot it down in on it?

I'd like to know what exactly Cheney was going on about with the aide coming in and telling him something was "100 miles out"? What was it and what was it 100 miles from? Was it flight 93? Or flight 77? Was it the Pentagon or Washington D.C.?

In another thread I was wondering why, if there was a conspiracy, why have bombs in the basements of the towers if the plan was to blow them from the crash holes down?

Here, I wonder, if the Pentagon was a hoax, then flight 93 was in on it and so was it taken out by good guys or bad guys or like was that part of the plan to have a fourth aircraft handled the way it was for some other reason? Was the plane 'late' and not then able to hit its target and so was taken out by good or bad guys?

People tend to think good guys shot the bad hijacked plane down, but what if it was just too late to use the plane as intended and the bad guys realized this and made sure they just dumped it somewhere...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Because the bodies were INSIDE THE BUILDING!

The bodies were still inside the fuselage on impact - as the aircraft careened through the interior it was shredded
by the supprt columns. The passengers would have been subjected to intense forces as the aircraft came apart
the plane and its contents (including passengers) would have been quickly reduced to mass of debris
The bodies would have been pulped into what has often been described as "Human humburger" with few
recognizable pieces

Seen this upclose and personal at scene of jet crash - as member of FD walked the crash scene marking
body parts for coroner to recover. There was little recognizable - half of a chest, hand minus fingers, several
amputated finger scattered around.

No Blood as body is violently dismembered so quickly is not time to bleed

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
About the no plane theory it strikes me as odd that some debries were found, that do match the airplane. About the theory that an airplane did indeed struck the pentagon it strikes me as odd that only some debries were found. What happend to most of the plane, the seats, the luggage the bodies of the passenger, the wings? How come only a fraction of an airliner was recovered from the site, where is the rest?

The planted debries theory did not sound very concincing to me, but I am warming to that theory, unless somebody can explain to me what becam of most of the plane and the passengers, seats, luggage of course. They werent outside, or Inside of the building, if you look at pics right after the impact, everything around the impact hole appears to b relatively undamaged and debrie free, you can see an open book lying in a room that has been half torn away by the blast ferchristsake. You would think several tons of Keroins cause a fire or something.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by crimvelvet

Because the bodies were INSIDE THE BUILDING!

The bodies were still inside the fuselage on impact - as the aircraft careened through the interior it was shredded by the supprt columns.

IF the plane punched through the first wall, which according to the OS it did completely, then there is no reason the interior support columns would shred the plane.

But beside that there would still be the wreckage of a plane inside the pentacon, shredding does not equal disappearing.

You know those pics of bodies in the pentagon, that you all used to claim were passengers in seats? Do you seriously think they look like they were inside a plane that was shredded into nothing, or do they look more like the victims of an explosive blast?

edit on 3/3/2011 by ANOK because: 911wasaninsidejob

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Appologies "airdale" not ever being any where near ships, boats, rafts,barges( "targets?")or submarines: I admit I just barely know the difference between a "pollywog" a"shellback" and a "bubblehead"

Hehe no prob mate I was just pulling ya leg.

Respect to one and all ( even "jarheads" and"leg"s )! I agree an aircraft is an aircraft and not any kind of a "missile" though any thrown or launched object can be called a "missile" or even a "projectile"(?)ah screw it
I know what you meant you are certainly correct.

Well the thing is if the whole OS wasn't in question, and the story that a Boeing hit the pentagon was proven, seeing as to a lot of us a missile seems more consistent with the damage to the pentagon, the old boys' slip up wouldn't be in question.

Don't just 'screw it', help get the TRUTH out...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What happend to most of the plane, the seats, the luggage the bodies of the passenger, the wings? How come only a fraction of an airliner was recovered from the site, where is the rest? [/ex

Ever heard of fire ? The aircraft and its fuel load ignited a massive fire which took day and half to fully extinguish

Much of the combustible materials in the area were burned in the resultant fire

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I see you chose to quote only part of my post. There was no fire inside the impact hole, where the plane was supposed to be. As I said an open book can be seen inside with half the floor gone adjacent to the impact hole the book and the furniture next to it unburned. There were only very minor fires at the outer wall around the impact hole a far cry from a fire that consumed all of the bodies, and should have stretched throuought all the walls that have been penetrated by this bunker busting "plane".

Apologies for the large picture
www.dodmedia.osd.mil...

Also there have been other crashes where everything has been consumed by fire, like the concorde crash, yet the plane was recovered, crisp bodies were recovered, burned seats were recovered etc. . At the pentagon you only have a fraction of a boeing, that is very very odd. Planted debries might sound silly, but once you elimininate the impossible it does not sound as silly anymore.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

That is contradicted by the pics of bodies inside the pentagon, no?

Do you still claim they were passengers?

Either way you want the plane to be completely burned up into nothing, and you want us to believe there were unburned bodies from the plane, or even from the pentagon.

Do you really think a Boeing did this?...

edit on 3/4/2011 by ANOK because: 911 was an inside job

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Do you really think a Boeing did this?...

edit on 3/4/2011 by ANOK because: 911 was an inside job

This is what makes me want to scream.

They really DO believe a Boeing did that.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
well, if you really want to know, grab your mobile phone, find out where dick cheney
has his next presentation/speech and do some guerilla news reporting and ask him
that question. wtf are you doing here on some godforsaken (i'm kidding admins, this
is the bestest webpage in the universe - maddox is ga*) forum asking such important
questions? seriously.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

yea such a big hole for a jetliner to make amazing that it can fail 3 inches of the ground andstill not hit the ground at all and how the wings just disintegrated being full of fuel too

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

my bad didnt realize u posted the same pic but one of the most convincing things right?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Other than some wry replys no one has yet to answer the question posed in the thread.
Where are the passengers if no airliner hit the Pentagon?
Anyone care to get back on topic and answer that question?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

the whole thing is no one knows where the plane actually went, it clearly has not hit the pentagon , i an only suggest the some type of sleep agent then ultimately killed for TPTB purposes

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by standupamerica32

A little more clarification.

If anyone is going to promote including htose who believe the "no plane theory" then the passenger issue has to be addressed beyond the non sense of 'aliens snagged'em'. While I agree 100% that we really do not know what happened to any degree that day, I personally would like to see some of the threads on the no plane issue/theory(s) provide at the very least a clarification regarding the passengers. Without it, its just another theory.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
Without it, its just another theory.

Theory? A theory has to be provable and testable.

You don't have to know where the passengers went to analyze physical evidence of a plane crash.

The 'truthers' should be asking that question, because there is NO evidence of passengers at the pentacon.

So OS supporters, where are the passengers?

Why is there only pictures of 3 bodies from the pentagon? Where are the rest? They published those, with no record of who they are, so why not the rest? Because there were none?

edit on 3/6/2011 by ANOK because: no Boeing hit the pentacon

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Why is there only pictures of 3 bodies from the pentagon? Where are the rest? They published those, with no record of who they are, so why not the rest? Because there were none?

Its called respect. Those that were "published" were done so as part of trial exhibits.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whoever was responsible for 9/11 operation would have required precise coordination to perfectly execute such an operation of its size and scale. The amount of resources needed to carry out such an operation would have required numerous human assets well placed and infiltrated into positions in several government agencies, corporations, military positions, police departments, fire departments, air traffic controllers, etc. So why haven't we have any of these human assets developing a human conscience of guilt and remorse causing them to come forward as whistleblowers either anonymously or in person? It could be possible that either the human assets involved may have not been fully human at all. Perhaps they could have been alien hybrids, reptilian human hybrids, or non-human shape shifters posing as humans. Why do I think that non humans may have been responsible? Because of the fact that the concealment aspect of the whole 9/11 operation was not designed to rely entirely on physical concealment. Instead, it relied on what I call psychological based concealment which is done inside the human mind instead of outside of it where it is concealed from the eyes. So instead of concealing the operation entirely from human eyes, a higher level of psychological concealment from the human mind was employed which causes infinite loops of confusion ranging from "it was an inside job" or "19 terrorists from Arabia" etc.

Also, the parallels between the level of confusion and conspiracy with the JFK assassination along with the magic bullet and the magic passport from Mohamed Atta at ground zero leads me to believe that whoever killed JFK were also responsible for 9/11.

If I had to guess who was responsible for both JFK and 9/11, I would have to say it was Satan and his reptilian hybrid workers who were genetically bred to serve as vessels for the souls of his Fallen Angels so they could easily incarnate into this world where they could do more damage.

They walk amongst us. They appear and behave human like, but they are not humans. Each month in the United States alone, nearly several thousand children go missing never to be seen again. These are the children who are not missed and who no one will notice that are missing. These are children who are laundered through the Foster Care system. Children of single mothers who are prostitutes and drug addicts with no surviving relatives to seek custody of the children when the mothers die of overdoses or when they die of murder etc. This is one way that the reptilian human hybrids have been secretly harvesting children from the planet. Other methods involve harvesting from war zones on the planet like Macedonia, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

The reptilians have underground bases where they conduct evil experiments and rituals to honor their master Satan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join