It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
For your information oh ignorant one. Homophobia means being afraid of it. That's what a phobia is. I'm not afraid but I am against it. Next time learn the meaning of phobia before tossing it around.

No one is born homosexual. Homosexuality is not natural. You cannot further the human race with it. That is the primary purpose of sex. Without procreation, the family structure will cease and civilization will crumble. Sex is only right between a husband and wife. Not of the same sex or a mix of both. It is a perversion of what God intended and if that offends you, tough. I really don't care if you are offended because your life offends me and it offends God. You want to speak of tolerance but you are intolerant of the Holy word of God and you are intolerant of what is natural.

The penis and vagina go together. Anal intercourse is not natural and just having oral sex or using objects is not natural. Sex should only be with a husband and wife in love. For the sake of family structure and that sex is a very emotional, spiritually bonding act. The chemicals that are released during sexual arousal and the whole experience should only be within marriage. So you don't have children out of wedlock or other problems that can and have resulted from having sex outside marriage.

We are not and never have been an animal. Anyone that says different is a liar. Animals behave out of instinct. They do not have the ability to think. To decide not to do something before doing it. We have that ability.

That is why an animal is an animal and we are human. You wouldn't be here today if it was not for having sex between a MAN and WOMAN. If you live a life with one night stands or are easy to get in bed, you are a whore, be you male or female and you should be ashamed of yourself and what you've become. If you ever did have children, what would they think if they knew your past. How can you disrespect yourself, your family and what you know to be right? If you want to live a care free life you must face the consequences. Better turn from your lifestyle before it's too late.
edit on 2-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus

Originally posted by IIIiIIIIIIiIII

You don't need gays for population reduction. We have war, famine, abortion, and disease/plagues to cull the population. That lowers the population far more than gays being unable to produce offspring.

When it comes to de-population, every avenue counts.

One drop of water is just a drop. But a billion drops is worth something all together.

Quote me the numbers on how many homosexuals there are in the world compared to the number of deaths from war, famine, abortion, and diseases/plagues.

665 Million.

The estimation of the worlds population is over 6,650,000,000 and several scientific studies have shown that the percentage of gay people is approximately 10%. The studies have included census, various independant studies and data from social networks.

Please note, though, that I was not insinuating that gay people would be the way mankind would fall, but add this to war and famine etc, and you have a potent combination.

As I said, every drop counts.

You see?
edit on 21/02/2011 by IIIiIIIIIIiIII because: Trying to make it easy to understand.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yahwehufos

And why should anyone care about Leviticus? I find it amusing when the old testament is quoted to justify bigotry. In the south it is usually the story of one of Noah's sons being cursed and turned black; and quite honestly, three somes are just not that exciting unless the women are bisexual.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You don't need gays for population reduction. We have war, famine, abortion, and disease/plagues to cull the population. That lowers the population far more than gays being unable to produce offspring.

One drop of water is just a drop. But a billion drops is worth something all together.

Quote me the numbers on how many homosexuals there are in the world compared to the number of deaths from war, famine, abortion, and diseases/plagues.

Estimated 3-12% of the population is homosexual, with almost 7 billion people on the planet you do the math.

link   

Originally posted by Secularist

Originally posted by Xinthose
am I ultra religious? yes. the answer is yes, to the extreme. and all gays who have turned from God and His Son will burn in hell for all eternity when they die. What's the saying? All ye who enter here, lose all hope (the inscription on the gates to Hell). Therefore pray for these individuals and be active in your community in denouncing and helping these mentally sick people who are on the path to Hell. Amen.

People will tell you that you dont know what youre talking about, that God loves everybody. But I will give you more credit because I know what your religion is about and you sir are a fascist pig that should suck my dick.

I just had an epiphany: Homos and secular Libs are results of very similar mutation! Both are screwd up in the head.
You will have awesome party in hell.

link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
For your information oh ignorant one. Homophobia means being afraid of it. That's what a phobia is. I'm not afraid but I am against it. Next time learn the meaning of phobia before tossing it around.

No one is born homosexual. Homosexuality is not natural. You cannot further the human race with it. That is the primary purpose of sex. Without procreation, the family structure will cease and civilization will crumble. Sex is only right between a husband and wife. Not of the same sex or a mix of both. It is a perversion of what God intended and if that offends you, tough. I really don't care if you are offended because your life offends me and it offends God. You want to speak of tolerance but you are intolerant of the Holy word of God and you are intolerant of what is natural.

The penis and vagina go together. Anal intercourse is not natural and just having oral sex or using objects is not natural. Sex should only be with a husband and wife in love. For the sake of family structure and that sex is a very emotional, spiritually bonding act. The chemicals that are released during sexual arousal and the whole experience should only be within marriage. So you don't have children out of wedlock or other problems that can and have resulted from having sex outside marriage.

We are not and never have been an animal. Anyone that says different is a liar. Animals behave out of instinct. They do not have the ability to think. To decide not to do something before doing it. We have that ability. That is why an animal is an animal and we are human. You wouldn't be here today if it was not for having sex between a MAN and WOMAN.

See heres where you look like a fool because you are acting as if you know something about something that nobody knows anything about. I dont have somebody dressed in a black robe to translate that for you but think about it real hard for a minute.

link   

Originally posted by ActuallyActuary

Originally posted by Secularist

Originally posted by Xinthose
am I ultra religious? yes. the answer is yes, to the extreme. and all gays who have turned from God and His Son will burn in hell for all eternity when they die. What's the saying? All ye who enter here, lose all hope (the inscription on the gates to Hell). Therefore pray for these individuals and be active in your community in denouncing and helping these mentally sick people who are on the path to Hell. Amen.

People will tell you that you dont know what youre talking about, that God loves everybody. But I will give you more credit because I know what your religion is about and you sir are a fascist pig that should suck my dick.

I just had an epiphany: Homos and secular Libs are results of very similar mutation! Both are screwd up in the head.
You will have awesome party in hell.

Have fun strumming a harp for all eternity.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by yahwehufos

And why should anyone care about Leviticus? I find it amusing when the old testament is quoted to justify bigotry. In the south it is usually the story of one of Noah's sons being cursed and turned black; and quite honestly, three somes are just not that exciting unless the women are bisexual.

What none of them understand is that theyre Nazi's minus the politics and the history of a holocaust behind them.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Strange...that the whole point of being Christian is to be able to beg forgiveness for one's sins...so even if homosexuality is seen as a sin by Christians...shouldn't a Christian (who is also a sinner) accept a homosexual and their sins? Or is it mostly an idea that homosexuals don't acknowledge it as sin, and therefore aren't seeking forgiveness?

My point is that we all sin in some way or another, on a pretty regular basis...so sin alone can't be used as the basis for any ill will towards them.

In any case, people are free to accept or condemn lifestyles as they see fit....just be sure it doesn't cross the line from condemning to hate speech and crime.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Jesus was a homo. Pat Condell says so himself: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
I actually would go a step further and not even use "born this way" as a justification. I think EVEN IF homosexuality was a choice, I don't see a problem with it.

I totally agree! I would avoid claiming that I was "born this way", if I was gay. That sounds like there's something wrong with being gay and you have to have an excuse or reason to be gay.

Originally posted by trailertrash
In conclusion I keep my religion to myself. Can't you be nice enough to do the same?

That's a good point. We have so many here who are asking the OP and other gay people to just "keep it to themselves." But ask them to keep their religion to themselves and you're asking for an onslaught of first amendment claims. NO ONE should keep it to themselves unless they WANT to!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We're in this virtual world where sexual preference and color of skin don't matter whatsoever.
Why keep bringing it up? Drawing attention to the subject you wish would go away?
Every other day there is a new "why all the hate for _____?" thread, and the poster fits into the blank category.

Just grow some virtual thick skin and learn to shrug it off. The person who offended you is probably 3000+ miles away, why do you care?

Homosexuality is out of the norm. It is different. Many straight people think that it is a flaw in the gay person; not natural, whatever. That opinion is their right to have. If gay people make straight people feel awkward and uncomfortable, scared even, why not have pity on them instead of hating them? They don't hate you, they're just scared of you.

If a guy walked down the street with a .357 magnum concealed inside his jacket, he's not going to scare many people or bring much attention to himself. He could probably have normal every day conversations with people and they'd never know about his gun.
If that same guy walked down the street with the gun in his hand or in a visible holster, he'd be scaring most, causing alot to head in the opposite direction, and would bring alot of attention upon himself. It'd be hard for him to have conversations with people or to engage in any of the normal, mundane, public activities.

I'm not equating guns to homosexuality, but it's a good analogy for the paragraphs above at least. Swap the gun with a t-shirt that says "I'M GAY LOOK AT ME" You'd get similar results.

edit on 2-3-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Leviticus applied only to the Jews. Now the real Jews are the church of Christ as proven in the book of Romans. I'm against homosexuality but I do not hate homosexuals. What i hate is sin and it affects us all in various ways. Jesus associated with the outcasts and forgave the woman accused of adultery. I can love a homosexual man and woman with a Christian love. In that I can care for them as a human being but pray and hope they are changed because it is a one trip to hell. Of course they're not alone. Plenty of other people are too. Many are called but few are chosen. I'll say the same about me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

665 Million.

The estimation of the worlds population is over 6,650,000,000 and several scientific studies have shown that the percentage of gay people is approximately 10%. The studies have included census, various independant studies and data from social networks.

Please note, though, that I was not insinuating that gay people would be the way mankind would fall, but add this to war and famine etc, and you have a potent combination.

As I said, every drop counts.

You see?
edit on 21/02/2011 by IIIiIIIIIIiIII because: Trying to make it easy to understand.

Show me your sources.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

Pat is a hypocrite, self loving, ignoramus. Jesus the Christ is God and therefore is against all sexual immorality. Jesus says in Revelation 22 that the sexually immoral will not be in the kingdom of God. There is nothing in scripture to even hint he was homosexual. And Mr. Condell will answer to God for his charge.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by rickyrrr
I actually would go a step further and not even use "born this way" as a justification. I think EVEN IF homosexuality was a choice, I don't see a problem with it.

I totally agree! I would avoid claiming that I was "born this way", if I was gay. That sounds like there's something wrong with being gay and you have to have an excuse or reason to be gay.

I agree with that last statement. In my opinion, knowing ive been gay since kindergarten where I had a crush on another boy in my class and not knowing what being gay was, I think of it as a fetish.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Secularist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I agree with you about the religious nuts; and while I cherish bisexual women, I think lesbians are such a waste. Never been able to understand why they would want to limit themselves.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

Phobe? Would imply that we are scared of you? Well im not.

It's not natural, end of my argument.

Im not judging you as a person, im just saying i don't think it's natural or normal.

Do you have a problem with that?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that a lot of people are using the phrase "it's not natural"

It's very widely known that many species of animals engage in so-called "homosexual" behaviour - does this mean that those animals are not natural?

Does this mean, despite many being non sentient and/or intelligent in an accepted sense, that even though they lack the critical faculties to make a choice regarding their sexual behaviour, that they too are unnatural?

Are fruit flies not natural?
They engage in homosexual and bisexual behaviour, as do many other species of insects, birds, mammals and reptiles.

If homosexual behaviour is against nature, why do so many species engage in it?

As for those religious types who like to quote biblical passages:
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. " John 8:7

If you believe that people who are homosexual are sinners, then leave it to god to judge them - it's neither your place, nor your right, as many biblical passages will tell you.
edit on 2/3/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by DarkATi

It should not be the goal of a Christian to become a "friend" of the sinner. It is a Christian's responsibility to live his life and conduct hisself so as to be a light to the lost. Loving the sinner but not the sin is our lot. Honesty within loving concern. Whether we are received or reviled is of no concern. Our responsibility is to God and He chooses whom He will. His will is that ALL should come.

"Jesus, what a friend for sinners, by His grace He set me free..." ("Hallelujah What a Savior")

I feel that it is my calling to befriend the lost. This is exactly what Jesus did for me, and this is how I demonstrate His love and friendship to others.

I am not disagreeing with you, necessarily. Perhaps, this is my unique ministry and calling in life. I also find it to be a wonderful sort of apologetics. Many homosexuals have never met a real Christian - someone who follows the Lord Jesus instead of "religion". I desperately want all people to see that Jesus Christ is full of love, grace, and mercy. Yes, he calls us to repentance before His final judgment, but the Word says that it is the kindness of the Lord that leads men to repentance.

We are told not to be a friend of the world, but I think we ought to be friends with unregenerate sinners. Jesus was. I don't think that He was simply putting on a good face when he ate with the tax collectors and prostitutes. I believe that He cared for them sincerely.

$0.02

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join