It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

No one really cares if the churches recognize gay marriage; churches don't make laws or enforce them.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Allah is a false god. Most of Afghanistan are illiterate and only know the Quran from memorization.
I don't care if you were in Iraq or Afghanistan. We don't belong there and the men and women that have died fighting did so for the interests of greedy politicians. I know what evil is and it takes many forms. Homosexuality is evil and that goes for every other sexual immorality.

Of course if you are so foolish as to believe in evolution of man, you do not exist and evil does not exist because all that makes you, you is only a thought and at physical death you are no more.
There is no more to your name than a name. It's as if you never existed.
All those men & women that have fought & died in Iraq & Afghanistan never existed and the pain their families felt isn't real. They grieve over a memory of an illusion. But reason and logic go against that, does it not? Why yes it does! So either wake up, smell the coffee and get with it or keep on with your head in the sand.
edit on 2-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
You're proud of something that happened naturally which you had no control of? I'm proud of my brown hair..... I hate how gay/gay friendly people call us "homophobes" like we shake in our boots with an irrational fear of gays coming to rape us. Sorry I'm not afraid of some fairy queen I just find the act of two dudes/chicks pounding each other gross. Now stop being so intolerant of MY views, thanks.

Btw I support gay marriage, yeah figure that one out lol.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Fitch303 because: Adding additional thought

Well Said

Great Post

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

I didn't realize I had a spanish accent; and I spent over a year chasing the man in the photo, who was another religious extremeist preaching hatred in the name of God.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by twoandthree

hmmm I think Gaia is becoming an institutionalized religion at the UN...Have you seen the meditation room? Not my cup of tea really, a bit too stark, I prefer statues of Buddha and incense and candles myself. Plus there's the mysterious Georgia Guidestones which replaces the Mosaic Ten Commandments with some kind of UN edicts. Also not my cup of tea as it's more humanist than anything else. The new UN religion claims humans are parasites and so intend to depopulate humans drastically.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Allah and God are one and the same; the differnces between the followers are as to who was or was not a prophet and whether or not God actually spoke to them.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

NO, they are not. Allah is a pagan moon god of Arabia. Allah is a lunar deity. Lunar deities can be male & female. Allah is nothing but the Queen of heaven. Islamic flags have a crescent moon & star. That goes back to the worship of the heavens. I studied Islam. I've said an awful lot but when it comes down to it, I don't hate one single homosexual or in this case, one single Muslim.
I am not a rabid, raging, self righteous 'religious' fanatic. But I can become very outspoken about certain issue's when I'm fed up with it. So don't think I hate any of you because I don't.
edit on 2-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: additional text

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Isn't there is a cure now? I seem to recall seeing something on Nightline or 20/20.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Churches do not make laws, but churches are bound by laws. Should a minister openly refuse to preform a racially mixed marriage, they are subject to civil action for such. While I would not agree with such a decision (and would not support nor attend such a church), I also do not agree with using the force of law to attempt to control individual opinion.

Your argument is therefore unconvincing.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Religion should be reserved for church, sex for the bedroom. Stop sticking your idols in peoples faces and quit blinding us with those platinum wigs. If i want to worship Stimpy as my lord and saviour then later rub bacon with my significant other while wearing matching panda suits - well- that is no one's business and should stay in the bedroom not shoved in everyone's faces or be given special "rights". By the way, only murderers and those that harm someone else with premeditation should be considered an abomination. All just my panda-wearing opinion of course.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

And of course you are speaking from first hand experience because you've been there? Or did a burning bush appear to give you enlightenment? I can assure you those people did exist as I knew some of them personally.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Having grown up in Alabama and being painfully familiar with their education system I can see how you would reach that conclusion.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I said they don't if evolution of man is true. So if you believe in evolution of man, evil does not exist and neither does identity. It's a mere thought that becomes blown in the wind. The fact the largest intelligence network on earth can't find a man that has been wanted well before 9-11 should tell you something. He's an enemy but he's not THE enemy.
edit on 2-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by aCurious1

guy you got that all backwards i was pulling a quote from some one elses post. i have no problem with anyone being gay. and i hate people invoking the name of god to prove that their "truth" should be followed by everyone.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Jesus Saves

What a joke this thread, and every single other like it is. Not knocking the OP, but I saw it posted, and knew just how it would end up. And oh look. Here it is, going round in circles. Same hatred, different thread. Bravo people, bravo.

People do love to inflict their views on others, and condem them for theirs. You're falling into the old trap, set up long ago. Divide and conquor. I leave all of "these" threads with the same line of thought. If only people would look at what we all have in common, rather than our differences. There'd be alot less hate in this world.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A whole thread because people call you names? If you can't handle being called names then your going to have a horrible life. Grow up and deal with it because people are not going to change what they believe just for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't see the big deal any more why do people still hide being gay....everyone is gay nowadays. In every single job iv had there is always one gay dude/girl. If you gays don't make a big deal about it us straights don't really care. I PERSONALLY LOVE LESBIANS...are you hot.

p.s please attach a pic

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

May I ask what that has to do with how legal and religious ideals are structured in the United States? Surely, being so 'painfully familiar' with the Alabama Public School System, you are aware we are under the same Federal government and legal system as the rest of the states?

Perhaps you somehow misunderstand that educational success lies with the student more than those who run the School Boards. My condolences.

Thank you for emphasizing one of my points.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I personally believe that he has been dead for quite some time; and is simply a boogyman that is trotted out occasionally to justify continuing the war. Don't really know where I stand on evolution of man; don't really care.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No I didn't misunderstand; I was able to escape and started college at the age of 15. Am currently completeing my 8th degree. Alabama is not big on teaching abstract thinking and it very big on maintaining the status quo.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join