It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Hi ThirdEyeofHorus,

I've enjoyed the vast majority of your posts here, and I have to say up front that I am not all that familiar with the India traditions on Kundalini. But after listening to these three videos you posted, I have to shout in joy "Those people in India really know how to tune you into the Kundalini Energy with their mantras and songs!" They 'perked' me right up!!!

It's the tones, the pitch and rhythm that are perfect. The ringing in my head is at the same pitch, and the complete mantras/songs brought actual joy to my heart in a minor, yet divine way, and I had the same small, sweet smile on my face that each figure wore. It's similar to the Holy Mother's smile :-)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi prevenge,

I'm going through my third bout of strong Kundalini awakening, perhaps my last, and I have experienced extreme stinging and itching just as you describe. I could tell that it was just a part of the new awakening, so I wasn't really scared - just annoyed, but it's nice to hear that other people have experienced how extreme it can be! The constant bursts of energy sometimes feel like there are nasty bugs biting their way through you, and the excess electricity sometimes shoots out of my hands, zapping everything I touch. I'm still going through it today! As you've probably already read from other posts, they say that this is a fairly common sign of Kundalini awakening.

Did you know that ringing in the head is also another sign? Many people don't, and they go to a doctor where it's diagnosed as Tinnitus - then they go through unnecessary and expensive treatment to try and rid themselves of the ringing. Silly and stupid!!! I've had the ringing in my head my whole life.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

To both Aquarius1 and Dimitri Dzengalshlevi,

I also find it very interesting that Dr.Rick Strassman states from his studies that "Many volunteers reported convincing encounters, with intelligent nonhuman presences, especially "aliens."" All my life I've had encounters with nonhuman presences/aliens/Angels/spirits/ghosts.

Thank you for sharing this info. I no longer feel so alone or crazy! Is there anyone else here that has had these types of experiences? I can share my own particulars if anyone is interested., but many of you might find them boring, since most of my contacts have been to help me on my spiritual path. I have no experiences of alien abduction nor do I have a 'special' message for mankind given to me by my alien brothers ;-)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

To both Aquarius1 and Dimitri Dzengalshlevi,

I also find it very interesting that Dr.Rick Strassman states from his studies that "Many volunteers reported convincing encounters, with intelligent nonhuman presences, especially "aliens."" All my life I've had encounters with nonhuman presences/aliens/Angels/spirits/ghosts.

Thank you for sharing this info. I no longer feel so alone or crazy! Is there anyone else here that has had these types of experiences? I can share my own particulars if anyone is interested., but many of you might find them boring, since most of my contacts have been to help me on my spiritual path. I have no experiences of alien abduction nor do I have a 'special' message for mankind given to me by my alien brothers ;-)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In an earlier post I said that getting sick frome eating meat may be an all in your head thing. Well I ate sausage yesterday and listened to meditative sounds all day. That night when I laid down I felt sick for half the night. Had trouble getting to sleep because of it.

I don't know if that was the sausage or what. But something wasn't right.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Orgone333

thank you for enjoying the thread glad you liked it. i'm still experimenting with the whole spirituality thing. but i to was born with something abnormal about me.

i've always had this connection to the "force" as my father called. it's allowed me to read people,see things,hear things, and ofcourse discover things. that i don't believe i would have caught other wise. there is something to it all whethere the "force" exists or not.

and i happen to think that it does.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Wow. An awful lot of material here. I am fascinated with the Merkaba.
Looks really interesting so I am marking the page for later.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You should pick up Dr. Rick Strassman's book '___' The Spirit Molecule, since you have had these experiences it would be a good read for you..I actually ordered mine from Dr. Strassman and it is signed.

One the front cover of the book it says "A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences"

This study was funded by the government which is interesting in itself as most studies of these kind we never hear about.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hi, orgone, Mother energy it is ! Shakti, the feminine aspect.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I did not know that ringing of the ears was a sign of kundalini. My goodness, I've had that since my early 20s. I thought it was from a root canal.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Hi metalholic,

It sounds very much like you too were born open to the Energy and that the Kundalini awakened early in you. I too feel that there is a Force, and I would also say that it appears that you are a brother of mine. I'm very happy to meet you! :-)

FYI, I'm German-American and currently living in Germany with my wife while we take care of her aging mother. Before I came here, I had been deeply under the influence of the Kundalini Energy for a two year period, but the dramatic move to here has bumped me out of Its influence. (It's a long story.) Things have settled down here, and I've finally been allowed the space and time to return to the Energy - the Force. Hopefully this time I will have gained enough wisdom to remain within the Energy while still being able to deal with the stresses and insanities within this human world.

I hope to hear more of your experiences, and perhaps share some of mine so we can all understand more fully what this Force really is. FYI, I perceive the Force to be Positive, but there is also a Negative aspect too. I dwell strongly entrenched within the Positive Aspect. This Force/Energy has always been in me and never has 'lost' to the Negative Force that has 'attacked' me. As I said before, I have always called the Energy The Mother. She is Love - Love of Life/life. May Her Energy dwell within your heart :-)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Thanks Aquarius1. The book should be a very interesting read. I feel that I've always had an overactive pineal gland, and perhaps it's sending out more '___' than is normal.

But I really shouldn't say any more until I read the book, then perhaps get tested somehow.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Wow - Shakti? A new name/concept that I'll have to research to see how close it comes to describing what I call the Mother. I've staid away from all religions so far, but now I feel that my time is short, so I've decided to seek as much help as possible.

You see, a very wise and loving entity told me when I was about 10 or 12 to stay away from churches and all religions. He said that I would only be confused by them, and then be used and harmed by them. (And please don't misunderstand me. I am not saying that he said that all people should stay away from churches and religions. I am saying that he told only me to stay away.)

But after listening to the videos that you posted, I know that the singers and players are under the influence of The Mother, so I'm open to checking out Shakti for any new clues. And besides, recently I came out of a trance chanting "canta verus", which is Latin, a language I don't know. But my wife does, and she says that it means "to chant/sing Truth". So I've gone back to singing my heart out and chanting silly, but true tones - and I feel much better and more open and alive! So - what I'm trying to say, is that I feel that I was given a message by the entities to search outside my normal world for the proper chant/song/tones that will bring me closer to Truth. Your videos are doing just that, so I am now eager to see if what I call The Mother is what you call Shakti :-)

Also, from reading all your other posts, I would say that perhaps you too were born open to Kundalini and were awakened early. I would say that it appears that you are a sister of mine, and I'm very happy to meet you! :-)

Thanks for the help :-) May your heart be filled by the Love of The Mother.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yeah - the ringing in the head is listed in most of the Kundalini sites and books that I or my wife have read. Some people hear a buzzing like bees, others hear singing by what they describe as thousands of Angels (I like that one the most!!!) Others like us hear a constant ringing, just like it's doing right now in my head.

And you've had it since you were a young twenty. Once again it looks like you were awakened early, plus I have to say once more that it appears that you are a sister of mine :-)

Both my biological brother and I have had the ringing in our heads since early youth. Also, our last name means ringer or maker of bells in German, so I think that it's a common trait in our family.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yeah there was a thread based on the symptoms of ascension. Covered alot of things that any regular person might be feeling at any moment. So that to me killed the thread. When any common person can say hey thats me to. Then it's not for a specific group. Atleast imo.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Guru Gita sung by Michael Dinga
vimeo.com...
edit on 9-3-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I listened to 2 Internet Radio interviews of Dr. Rick Strassman and I found them very interesting, especially how he wasn't expecting all the ET contacts. He was in essence looking only for the spiritual connection and OBE of '___'. Then he gets a consistent 35% to 40+% ET contact. And all this way before the current alien abduction craze in America, so it doesn't appear to be 'fantasy' created from this new craze.

He said that the vast majority of aliens were insectoid, with a few humanoid. He also said that he had no reports of Greys. The reason why I'm so curious about this is that I too have had several similar contacts and I want to compare experiences. All my contacts were humanoid or never-quite-clearly-seen - kind of fairy like. (I was raised in the middle of a National Forest and they would hide in the bushes and trees and tease me. Sometimes they would help me.)

Anyway, I ordered his book to find out more info. Is there any one else here who has had ET or Angelic contact? Especially the ones that are just so full of pure Love?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Another connection to astral projection. Buzzing is very commonly heard when the astral body leaves the physical body, as well as ringing, ocean waves, or crashing sounds. I hear buzzing or pots crashing when I'm about to leave. ET contact is also common with astral projection. It's making me wonder if astral projection is just kundalini energy creating visions when one's in a relaxed/meditative state. Many people here are saying they've had incredible things happen when just meditating. So maybe astral projection is the same thing.

Interesting. Well, don't mean to get the discussion side tracked. I'm just learning a lot and seeing a lot of similarities. As I said in a previous post, I've had problems with involuntary astral projection for years and only recently (and accidentally) learned that it was probably a kundalini imbalance or premature awakening due to trauma. The connections between the two are interesting.

Also, someone mentioned '___', which I had never heard of. Did some research and a lot of '___' experiences sound a lot like astral experiences. Must all be coming from the same place?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieisinlove

In alot of cases yes. Astral projecting,'___' experiences,dreams. They all come from the source of your life and spiritual energy. The pineal gland. When you dream your brain releases this '___' and it causes you to dream. In a sense while you are awake you are dreaming like when your asleep. Your connection to the dream is much more "real" when awake then asleep.

Hoped this help. Their is pretty of information through out the thread aswell.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Another very beautiful video to listen and find peace of mind to.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join