It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

It's true, she did tell me of her vision.

I'm actually shocked that I forgot about it until now. It's amazing what we can do when we put our mind to it.

I noticed yesterday they were talking about the tectonic plates on the news.
Rose quartz works with the heart chakra, where the crystal cord anchors at the three fold flame. It's the energy of Divine Love.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

That was good to hear your confirmation, CordDragonzord :-) It really is amazing at what our minds can do, especially amazing in the light of all the past and present ridicule.

I'm curious about the rose quartz tower. I've never meditated with crystals, but twice I was in a huge rock and mineral shop where there are tons of quartz, and I had a strong reaction both times. The ringing in my head doubled or more in volume, plus I felt intensely good - similar to a cat finding a bunch of catnip. Can you please explain how you meditate with the rose quartz tower? Do you lie down and place it close to your head? Also, is the picture found at the link below a pic of what you're talking about?

www.healingcrystals.com...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Orgone333 because: Changed catnap to catnip, then I took the catnap while contemplating cats with catnip ;-)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your statement about rose quartz is very interesting to me of course, ThirdEyeofHorus!!! Does it help to hang one on a necklace so the rose quartz rests close to your heart? Does it matter the size or quality? I imagine you wouldn't hang a huge rose quartz tower around your neck - right? ;-) If so, have you tried it yourself? Do you activate it somehow? Through tones? Mantra?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orgone333

Your statement about rose quartz is very interesting to me of course, ThirdEyeofHorus!!! Does it help to hang one on a necklace so the rose quartz rests close to your heart? Does it matter the size or quality? I imagine you wouldn't hang a huge rose quartz tower around your neck - right? ;-) If so, have you tried it yourself? Do you activate it somehow? Through tones? Mantra?

These are really good questions. I happen to have gone to the Whole Foods store here and found some Reiki charged necklaces. The artist takes various stones, and puts them together with silver and attaches a black chord. You can adjust the chord to your desired length. Each one has a theme to it, like healing, goddess, abundance, faith. I especially like the abundance one because it contains amethyst, citrine, and emerald. there were several variations. If you can find a rose quartz that you can attach a chord to, it is excellent to wear around your neck, and have the quartz right over your heart.
Also gold has a very high vibration, the vibration of the sun, and wearing gold jewelry of any kind is beneficial for good balance.
There are chakra balancing necklaces too, contain a stone for each chakra. You can find these online as well. Made by Seeds of Light.
Now if you just have a stone you bought from somewhere, you can use the chakras in the palms of your hand to charge them. Take the stone and hold in your left hand. Take your right hand and place just over the stone on the left hand(which will be open facing upward) and imagine that the energy coming from the Creator is going right into that stone through your hand. Remember all kundalini energy is energy from the Creator. It must be revered as such. You are sensitive so you may get to where you can feel the energy in the hands. You can make an invocation, such as "In the name of our Lord, I charge this rose quartz with the energies of Divine Love" Or "I ask that this stone be charged with thee energy of Divine Love", something like that.
I have also done this witth items of Feng Shui, the Feng Shui Flying Stars cures you can put in your home annually.
Also, when you know you are consciously tapping into the energies of pure love, you can contact angels which tend that beautiful flame. Archangel Chamuel and Archaia Charity tend this flame. You can include their names in your invocations.
edit on 13-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Orgone333

Yes, I have had similar experience, when Im around the reiki charged chrystals and stones, or at a metaphysical store, I get buzzed with the energy. My sister also says the same thing. You can keep these items on an altar or bookshelf along with any pictures of angels or statues of Buddha or rosaries or other spiritual artifacts, and it's amazing the energy output of that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Thank you for all the info, ThirdEyeofHorus :-) We'll see what we can find over here in Germany. It's called Rosenquarz in German, and I see from a quick search that Germans consider it helpful for the heart chakra too, plus they sell them online. Next I'll have to see if they have any rock and mineral shops or metaphysical stores. (I'd love a quick energy buzz again!)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It's nice to hear your confirmation :-) I remember that I was at first amazed at how I felt, and I spent a lot of time wandering around the rock shop trying to figure out what it was that made me feel so good, and why my head was so loud. The second time I went into the shop, it happened again, so I just had to ask the saleslady if anyone else felt the same way about her shop. She smiled and said that she had some new age healer customers who felt that way. I ended up buying a few crystals that appealed to me and took them home, but I never knew what to do with them. When I moved to Germany I gave them to some friends.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well giving them away was good karma, but now you need some for yourself. But remember that energy is always within you, we just like the extra props, although the crystals do carry energy and healing vibration. Also you should obtain some plain natural crystal points as well. in Feng Shui, natural crystal can be used to offset the energies coming from computers and other electronics. I keep crystals near all my electronics.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ok, all you healers out there, because of the tsunami devastation, I'm going to mention the violet flame, which is the highest frequency of light vibration we can have. We can invoke this flame whenever there are serious situations. We can imgaine this flame surrounding the earth, and especially Japan. Visualize the Pacific ocean as well because the radiation is possible set to travel across it, so let's use the violet transmuting flame to help offset this.
tsl.org...

thevioletflame.tripod.com...

and a site of a personal friend of mine who also does BlogtalkRadio
www.missionsaintgermain.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orgone333

It's nice to hear your confirmation :-) I remember that I was at first amazed at how I felt, and I spent a lot of time wandering around the rock shop trying to figure out what it was that made me feel so good, and why my head was so loud. The second time I went into the shop, it happened again, so I just had to ask the saleslady if anyone else felt the same way about her shop. She smiled and said that she had some new age healer customers who felt that way. I ended up buying a few crystals that appealed to me and took them home, but I never knew what to do with them. When I moved to Germany I gave them to some friends.

You and others have given me confirmations as well. The Inner spiritual community!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord

It's true, she did tell me of her vision.

I'm actually shocked that I forgot about it until now. It's amazing what we can do when we put our mind to it.

Thanks for your verification Cord.

I've been really tired while all this Japan stuff is going on...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Do you realize that telling me with one breath:

It's forbidden knowledge b/c in a sense the government tries to keep it from us.

And then with the next breath telling me:

Yet they throw it in our face every chance they get how?

Is extremely contradictory. It seems as though you want to have your cake, and eat it too. The Government is either suppressing Kundalini information, or it is not. There is no "middle-ground" where they allow some Kundalini information to surface.

If the government fears something, like Falun Gong or Falun Dafa are feared in China, then you see a full on suppression of the methods and effects of the practice. The Kundalini is not dangerous to the government, because mysticism and magic and spirituality have never put the country at risk. So no, the Kundalini Yoga is not outlawed, or suppressed, or anything of the like.

What it is, is that an immature spiritual world view is taking effect. People have discovered a way to center themselves, find peace, and reach higher points of cognition. However, because we like to believe in the dualistic nature of our world (good versus evil), people immediately assume that something good (Kundalini) must have an equal evil (the N.W.O.) countermeasure.

This is not true though. You are only a "prisoner" to the N.W.O. if you let yourself believe you are. Take away that belief, and you realize things: "Hey, I'm practicing Kundalini Yoga!" You might also realize, "Hey, look at all these videos, freely available, on the Pineal Gland, Kundalini Yoga, New Age Meditation, and God-form Assumption!"

The only power that the N.W.O. has, is the power of the belief from those who fear it. You have caged yourselves in, by giving this non-existent order the power to lock you up within yourself.

DXM and '___'... always comes back to this I see. You do realize that part of the United States Governments fixation on goods revolves around two things: can they make money off of it? Will it effect the common man's ability to work and keep the market afloat?

Shall we analyze these two for a moment?

DXM: can the Government make money off of it? Yes, they can. It helps over-power the stimulation to cough. This helps people overcome sickness so they can return to their normal daily routines. Of course the Government is going to back a supplement which makes them money, and helps people get back on track. Obviously, helping people overcome sickness also accounts for question # 2.

'___': can the Government make money off of it? Yes, they can. However, does it help people heal, carry on with their jobs, take in income, support their families, and help them give back to the economy? No, it doesn't. '___' is a personal-god drug. Using it helps you, because it opens your mind to psych-spiritual and ineffable experiences. It does not make you healthy again so that you return to work and help support your family. In fact, experiencing these type of altered-states usually makes people not go back to work, not continue to support themselves, etc.

'___' is illegal because it does not assist the economy, whereas DXM does.

However... as I'm sure you're probably aware, "illegal" doesn't mean impossible to get. So, quit complaining that the Government isn't funding your trips around the rift, and just keep on getting it the way you normally do. If you're really a God, you should have no problem controlling the strings that connect the system so you can get your next fix. Gods, after all, are masters of fate and fortune lines...

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

>
King James Version

"13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. "

Luke
" 52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered . 53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things: 54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him. "
>

edit on 14-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes that's the Rose Quartz Tower

The first day I had it I was lying down on my bed and I was really depressed about my friends decision making skills, and all of a sudden I felt the stone throbbing. The closer I put it to my chest I could feel my Heart Chakra opening up and releasing all of the blocked negative emotions and energy.

After that it was a trip I hope to take again some day.

As for meditating with it you should probably lay down and place it over you're Heart Chakra, either under your shirt or flat on your bare chest, which ever is easier for you and more comfortable.

Right now I'm currently working with Celestite and Smokey Quartz, one to clear and align my Chakras and the other to keep me firmly grounded to the Earth.

When you place stones over you're third eye make sure to be careful which stones you use. Blue/Violet stones are typically used for upper Chakra work and can be highly dangerous in some instances. I have a blue Apatite crystal and immediately made contact with a bunch of lower astral entities, can't say that was much fun. If you ever come into a situation where you are dealing with a lower astral entity just say to yourself or to them that you are:

*not afraid of them and you won't let them effect you or you're happiness
*a being of free will and you won't let them impede on that

Or, you can do what I do if they don't go away....you can send white light at them and more often than not, after the 2nd go around you'll be rid of them.

If you have any questions PM me, I've been attacked way too many times in the past to let it happen again, let alone to someone else

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I too plan to do the Violet Flame Meditation in relief for Japan, I have friends that live in the south western part of Japan and I'll be sending a lot of light that way.

I haven't really done the Violet Flame Meditation that much, maybe once or twice with a friend. I actually haven't been meditating like I used to instead I've been focusing my other astral abilities, such as, projection and creation of positive and loving thought-forms, plus astral sight.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I know that there are a lot of warnings about awakening the Kundalini energy and I would like to just go into a little something I read from the author of "The Astral Body", A.E. Powell

In the chapter "Kundalini", he goes on about how awakening the Kundalini serpent energy can either "free" you or "bind" you.
When trying to awaken this energy you have to make sure you have full control and have pure intentions, the goal is to have the serpent SPIRAL up the spinal cord and out through the Crown Chakra. In no way must you unleash this power with negative intention! If you happen to mess this up and rather the Kundalini energy goes downward opposed to the desired upward direction through the Crown Chakra, you'll inevitably send it flying through you're lower "primal" Chakras.

He goes on to say that if this occurs it's almost impossible to recover without paying a price, as some have stated prior to this post, it will turn men into monsters following their base primal needs to the point of obsession.

He also instructs the student to search out a Master to help him/her learn to awaken the Kundalini energy the right way under careful guidance, which is pretty much common sense.

Anyways, I think everyone should play around with the energy a little and if they are serious they should go find a master of Kundalini to help them manifest these awesome energies.

Have an awesome day gaiz.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You'll have to specify for me your use of Biblical quotations, by maybe including some of your own original thoughts. Considering that the two verses you have quoted here have nothing to do whatsoever with the subject matter being discussed. Your quoted text discusses how the Pharisees, lawyers, and scribes (law-makers and historians) have locked away the keys to Heaven by twisting around the method of entry. Somehow, I am assuming, you take me as one such person. However, unless you do more than parrot empty Bible verses I cannot comprehend how you are connecting A to B to C.

My previous post was pointing out some simple observations:

• Kundalini Yoga and Tantra are not suppressed
• Meditative thought and awakening are not suppressed
• The N.W.O. does not exist as an actual, physical, institution
• DXM and '___' are similar, but not equal in effect
• DXM and '___' are therefore not treated the same legally
• Anyone wanting '___' need only seek it and he/she can obtain it

So, go ahead and justify your use of Biblical quotation for me. I'd love to see it. While you're at it, please explain why a user obviously interested in Kemetic religion (ThirdEyeOfHorus), and Hinduism (ThirdEyeOfHorus) would be so inclined to Biblical quotation. Since, according to the Bible, all forms of mysticism, meditation, paganism, and spirituality are of the Devil.

Thanks for the reply though, I look forward to seeing you explain yourself.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 14/3/11 by Wandering Scribe because: editing some BBCode

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Wandering Scribe, I was merely responding to your response to the OP in your judgement of his post. I am so sorry you need me to translate the BIBLE for you, and more sorry that you feel that I am not allowed to appreciate the bible if I practice yoga and appreciate the origin of the eye in the capstone. More interestingly, it seems that you intend to berate both me and the OP here, insinuating that somehow you understand the bible verse better than I, and therefore must tell me what it means while demanding an explanation. Perhaps that means you are not one of the many Masons who frequent this forum, although I am inclined to think you are by your idea that you know more of the hidden mysteries than the rest of us. I am not even a Mason, but I understand the value of the World's major religions. In fact the Masons definitely know they are hiding the deeper mysteries, while they revel in the fact that the masses are held in captivity by the high priests.
That being said, what I meant by my post is that while you were browbeating the OP about an idea that some Eastern religion might have forbidden material that others do not wish us to have, it is clearly written in the bible as a quote from the Master Jesus that those who imagine themselves the most knowledgeable are the ones who try to prevent others from having that knowledge. How simple a concept. It is clearly a concept understood by Jesus 2000 years ago. One thing we must realize is that it may or may not be expressly govt which would want to keep the keys to heaven from us, but may be the Illuminati who do know these keys and definitely do not want us to have those keys. Illuminati may be in govt, but may also be in the church as well. I stand by my post and even appreciate that you wanted further clarification. I happen to believe that Jesus' message is timeless, and not limited to just it's application to the scribes of 2000 years ago.
If you think that those at the head of the Church have not tried to hide the deeper knowledge, think again. As the Nicene council sought to control the new Christian religion, they did indeed anathematize the teachings of Origen, as he taught the concept of pre-existence of the soul. Yes that means reincarnation. And now today, does the Christian church teach reincarnation to the masses? There are a number of passages in the bible today which can have meaning easily resolved to the Hindu concepts of karma and reincarnation, such as "whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7 So why does the church obfuscate this?
So, enough personal commentary or need you more? I happen to think that there are those in govt and in other high places who do know many things and do wish to keep it from the masses. Even your own question to me suggests that many in the West have a limited concept of what it means to be enlightened, and you yourself even attempted to put me in that box.
Tres interessants!
Oh yes, the NWO is an entity which is made up of many smaller parts, but pretty much the same thing, when referred to by so many in public. Do you think that the NWO Bush sr mentioned, or the one George Soros mentioned, or the one Barack Obama mentioned, and numerous others are different New World Orders or One World Order which will be headed most likely by a governing body(the UN?) or by some inner high priest of darkness?
Also I have nothing really to say about '___', but I did see one person posting that the govt of Australia is seeking to outlaw cultivation of '___' containing plants in people's personal gardens. So, perhaps your post on that too is in error.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Thanks for the tons of info, CordDragonzord :-) It helps a lot since I've never used crystals before. Hopefully I'll have good experiences too. I'll be sure to PM you if I have any questions!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Cool, glad I could help

Also, once you get you're Rose Quartz, you should put it in a bowl full of salt water (seasalt) and set it next to some flowers outside and let it absorb the energy from both the Sun and Moon for a couple of days.

It will clense and restore energy to the crystal.
edit on 14-3-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join