It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I do find it of use that if a being is feeling the need to deeply seek their 'being' or the Universes 'being' then such practices can be of use to show them they are 'one' or they are a part of something much larger then their own self.

It can offer them a sense of harmonics in life which is something the soul seeks for.

But many can get stuck in the stages of self development through such practices for the 'fullfillment' of self is so overwhelming that they may become 'too saintly' for their own good and the benefit to others that they are to be.

Depending on the reasons one seeks out such 'experiences' will depend on what the experience offers them in return. Plus...the imagination opens up in such times through meditation and can take one too far from the present reality that they are of. If they have trouble coping with life, adapting to work, school, ect....they may use meditation techniques like people use substances (drugs) in that it gives them a escape of things they need to be doing.

So dont forget to be very grounded...before journeying where the imagination can create.

There are reasons why many have different visions....because their imagination desires to create different ideas of 'what is real'.

In the end...what did the experience offer you that is of use in this life? We can all journey into a world of wonderment...but does it help you deal with life, does it help you be a better person to others, does it help you be more motivated in things you need to do? If its not doing these things, you need to be aware that it is causing you more bad then good.

I know some very eccentric people that claim to gain great knowledge during certain spiritual practices. But they cant hold a job, they do not pay much attention to their children, they often struggle with any kind of social event that they need to be a part of. I find the reason for their spiritual journeys to be more of 'to escape' then to learn about themselves and the world they are of.

One does not need to do such things to find oneness, to be harmonic in the world, to find a deeper purpose in this life. In fact, for some that are depressed and having trouble coping with the real world....such things can cause them more strife then good.

I think such things are ok in small amounts. Just like with any drug...moderation is the key. Any spiritual practice or any drug can open doorways to a deeper understanding...but if not prepared and grounded, can also lead one to addiction and escape of what things are really important and not facing up to real responsibilities in life.

So proceed with caution and be honest about why you want to experience such things.

Be careful to not become too absorbed....in experiences that you can not touch with your real hands, that you can not see with your real eyes, that you can not be a part of with your real body. For you are a part of this world and have purpose in this world. You would not be here...if your real body, eyes, touch...did not have purpose for you.

Some of my deepest experiences...made me feel like I didnt have to eat, sleep, or participate in this world. Though the Spirit of me was being filled...it was not a easy balance all the time. Experiencing bliss...and then returning to a cause and effect matter of fact kind of place....can be tough if one is not grounded.

The Eastern mystics say that when one gets the feeling of fulfillment of the self through experiences, they get stuck in the saintly level...not moving forward and onward, with the understanding and wisdom they received (not putting it to real use in this world and being).

My best to you all
LV

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Yeah, I take precaution before I go into a full meditative state. The first time I had astral projected it was the most liberating feeling and ever since then I couldn't go back to that place I once was. I know that when I'm ready my body will tell me when to meditate and what I should meditate on.

I am very grounded to this planet even without a grounding stone/crystal but I do find myself in an awe struck mood after such adventures, to the point where I don't want to do anything but relax and enjoy nature or talk to people, which I normally find awkward and annoying.

I've learned a lot from this thread, thank you guys.

Also, for all of the skeptics, thank you as well for showing me how diverse all of us truly are. I was really irritated and annoyed by some of the comments but on the way to my house I was filled with happiness that everyone is expressing themselves and their opinions openly.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by shagreen heart

OK let's just clear this up. If you know how to read, I never claimed to do that, I only said that it is an ayurvedic practice. Bad vibes from me? Did the ash laden Sadhus scare you? Or does it frighten you that I've been to India and had real experiences? In that case you would have real culture shock. I know I did. And at this point I choose to let you have your own reality. In fact, I'd love to see you go to India and take bucket baths mixing hot and cold water out of the separate taps, and brushing your teeth with bottled water so you don't get parasites, children chasing you around begging for rupees at nightime while the parents are standing around. My first step out of the airport at New Delhi revealed a smoky scent I was not prepared for. My hostess remarked that people were "burning things to stay warm". That's the world outside the US my friend. Perhaps you would better appreciate that hot shower at your fingertips.

And I might add that as we have access to giant health food stores with every kind of nutritional supplement you can imagine plus expensive juicing gadgets for making smoothies, I do not think it necessary to consume urine. But if that is what you find important in this thread, all the power to you.

edit on 4-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

hah, if i know how to read? i never said you said you practiced it. careful with the insults, lest you insult yourself.
and no, i'm not getting bad vibes from your experiences, just how you decide to speak about them or relate them, or respond, and your attitude in general, i don't feel it's coming from somewhere genuine. but that's not important.

all you've described of india, isn't a large step away from my own life, i'd have you know. you quite know not a thing about me, i'll have you know, so the projecting rant about how india woke you up wasn't neccessary, and i appreciate everything i have because i know what its like to not have it, thank you very much.

how is spending money on something your body can give you for free smart, especially after your visit to india? neccessity would be spending money on things you need, not things you already have. and smoothies are just for the elderly or infants. chewing food is extremely vital to your nutrient intake and dental health. ever heard of vegetarians teeth falling out because they just drink juice? it's not smart at all, and it's why wisdom teeth give westerners so much trouble.

also, just because i decide to pop in again and mention something about urine, doesn't mean it's all i think is important in this thread, so thanks again for attempting a fourth or so concealed insult.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Those do seem to work pretty good. I downloaded them using vdownloader someone else mentioned in the thread. Good looking out.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by I AM...

Two of the main things Jesus taught was that Heaven is within here and now. And also what we now call the golden rule; love God and others as yourself and treat them as you would be treated

Wow IAm, great teachings in your post. Thank you for that.

Thanks Thirdeyeofhorus! Glad you found my words of use. I've enjoyed and learned from some of your teachings and experiences as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes it is the apocalypse. but if you actually read your scriptures, you can't do anything about it except wait. So let the people you mentioned go crazy and blow themselves up. I'll just wait in a shell, then come out when they are done being dumb and are dead.

reply to post by hp1229

Yes. And with good results. But nothing to say they were more than dreams.

reply to post by Vicarious10000

But I have, and presented, fact from research and everything. You have not. of course all energy is the same. This is the fundamental scientific fact going back eons. But you are saying it's not all the same, or perhaps are you now changing it to be the same used in different ways, thus making it indifferent to regular good old fashion self-induced dreams and fantasy.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't want to go into a lot of personal detail in this thread regarding my own story of dealing with the results of raising kundalini, except to say that the problems were non-trivial, that they did involve sexuality and other nervous system issues and that they took a long time to resolve.

Eventually I became involved with a totally different kind of meditation, basic Buddhist meditation, which, after some years, and the guidance of experts from Tibet, clarified all my issues and answered all my questions.

I am not talking about Vajrayana, but basic, fundamental Buddhist tranquility and insight meditation. Vajrayana is a whole 'nother thing.

If you think of the nervous system as being like a combination lock, or a series of them, you will understand that mental preparation (knowing the combination) is a necessary preliminary to applying pressure on the lock to open it. Raising kundalini can be, not always, but potentially can be the equivalent to applying massive pressure on the lock to open it, without first using the correct combination.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000Just wondering have you had a bad experience with kundalini? Or any type of meditation as far as that goes? Ever seen these demons or bad spirits that's been discussed here? If so I'd like to hear about them if you don't mind.

I find the mind fascinating it can do some extraordinary things!

I developed a machine that produces kundalini release phenomena, among other things. I have probably had more of these than anyone else, ever. No, thankfully, never seen a demon, etc, and don't want to. Yes, some of them were bad. Several people I've tested with the machine asked me to turn it off after a short time.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixitSome people, on the other hand will work more seriously at it and will be fascinated with it and will pursue it in an undisciplined way, without preparing themselves intellectually and emotionally. They will probably not raise kundalini either, but they may increase the energy level in their mind/body to a marked degree. Everything they did as a normal, undisciplined person will be done with more energy. Everything good and everything bad....

Indeed, my thoughts exactly. One would think some had never seen a mad scientist movie. Even the experience with '___' and the like is nothing compared to kundalini. Kundalini, especially when things go sideways, can be more like a Jimson Weed or Amanita Muscaria experience, an all-encompassing new reality. Most certainly are not prepared for that.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Can you elaborate more on this machine please? In terms of how it produces the phenomena you speak of. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Shaggy, I'll cut to the chase here. You are the one with the creepy vibes here, with the goofball who ruined the thread with his trolling bs about demons. You are the one with the judgemental energy here, as you have judged me like the others. I laugh at your defense of splashing urine on your face then condemn me. Well, I'll tell you something, people asked me questions and I was happy to share. People write entire books about their experiences in foreign countries. Why should it be different for me? The people complaining about demons and so on just needed to know when someone is coming from a legit place. That is all there was to that.
Are you sure the vibe you felt wasn't from your own reflection in the mirror? Because you can sure dish it out but you can't take it. If you think I'm stern, you should meet the Master M, who sponsored the Theosophical Society. Or those who guard the Temple at Luxor.
The Master M says "Let the chips fall where they may!"

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

i'm not sure how someone who knows about it, and is so much more acquainted with the practice could possibly find it gross at all. what is gross about it exactly?

So then what was this comment here? Acquainted with the practice, did you mean of raising the kundalini or of drinking urine? You seemed to have indicated that because I practice yoga I must necessarily advocate drinking of urine. That is patently ridiculous in the face of it. My guess is that in ancient India where the practice was developed, they did not have fancy vitamins. I also do not think that covering one's naked body with ash in public is particularly appropriate in Western culture, although it was pretty funny when Joe Biden came to work with ash on his forehead and so soon after his priest chastised him for advocating abortion. So sue me for having an opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I agree with what you are saying. The situation can be very complex when kundalini rises without proper preparation. It's something like the break in a game of billiards. Not one thing goes wrong but a whole cascade of consequences follow, emotional, philosophical and unfortunately with varying degrees of severity, physical.

There was a lot of emotional trauma and anxiety associated with entering unwanted absorption states for me, plus an inability to cope with excess energy which led to self destructive behavior and actual physical damage to my nervous system.

It took decades of yogic practice to get on top of the situation and repair the damage. I made it through to the other side, but went through things that are rarely experienced in our part of the world. It was a hard road.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I'm also curious about this machine.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

i don't feel it's coming from somewhere genuine

Oh wait, aren't you the one with the avatar of yourself with your hands upraised in the air?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

i'm not sure how someone who knows about it, and is so much more acquainted with the practice could possibly find it gross at all. what is gross about it exactly?

So then what was this comment here? Acquainted with the practice, did you mean of raising the kundalini or of drinking urine? You seemed to have indicated that because I practice yoga I must necessarily advocate drinking of urine. That is patently ridiculous in the face of it. My guess is that in ancient India where the practice was developed, they did not have fancy vitamins. I also do not think that covering one's naked body with ash in public is particularly appropriate in Western culture, although it was pretty funny when Joe Biden came to work with ash on his forehead and so soon after his priest chastised him for advocating abortion. So sue me for having an opinion.
And you know Kali carries a rather large sword. You should see me go after the marxist nutcases ruining our country.

...uhhhh, it means exactly what it says. as in you would know more than the average person, but still find it gross. as in, exactly what i said, i wasn't implying or assuming anything. as for everything else, i don't want to do this whole parse and pick posts thing, so i'm dropping it.

it just bothered me that you called it gross of all things, when science will tell you, it's anything but. to hear someone advocate meditation and everything else you do, but then saying drinking urine is gross, just sort of offended me, i figured you would have a more open mind and not just box the practice, which is very healthy, and can save your life even, in like that. also just to correct you on the fancy vitamin statement--you have to have consumed minerals and such, or already have some stored in your body, to express them in urine. so if you are malnourished, it really won't do you much good.

just giving piss some back up here.

[edit to add] i'm sorry, but what's wrong with my avatar? it's just a silly picture of me from halloween pretending to summon "orbs" into the picture as a joke.
edit on 4-3-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

ok then let's reset the router. I am sorry if you felt offended. I am just sharing my experiences here like the others.
Honestly, I tried sending you good vibes later this afternoon. How about we make a truce?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

ok then let's reset the router. I am sorry if you felt offended. I am just sharing my experiences here like the others.
Honestly, I tried sending you good vibes later this afternoon. How about we make a truce?

actually i think i felt them, i was in quite a mood earliar. we don't need to make a truce, i was just thinking outloud, which wasn't totally necessary. i apologize. i've just been getting weird vibes from this entire thread--and most people who advocate kundalini. this is coming from a super nubile and more or less ignorant perspective, but i've always had the impression that kundalini is this just more rockstar practice of meditation. snakes, spines, power, it has this darkside to it that is hard to not confront on the outside, plus, it can be extremely dangerous. i'm fairly certain that i myself suffered a small degree of kundalini poisoning. two summers ago, trying to meditate, i was just completely thrown off balance for way too long, and i became extremely lethargic and overate, couldn't sleep, couldn't concentrate, had light sensitivity, and this was after rigorously working out since jan. 1st (resolution to do 333 tiger pushups a day) and practicing kung fu.

although, it was very undisciplined. relaxing with binurial beats, trying to breathe correctly and wipe my ego and thoughts.

still, i can't get over the whole evocation of the snake, which to its defense, is just an animal, but has quite a deal of nega(naga)tivity surrounding it. when people who practice it talk about it, i listen to them and observe them a little more cunningly than usual, to feel them out more and see if they are coming from a genuine place.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I'am also curious about this machine. How does it work? What does it look like? It's not DXM in a bottle is it?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ok thank you for the clarification. I am genuinely sorry you have had difficulties. I never meant to be insensitive. Being on the Path is not an easy one I'll grant you that. I've heard that hypoglycemia is sometime's called the Chela's disease because many devotees become vegetarian and don't get enough protein. I think we all have to find what works for us individually.
I believe that everyone has issues to work out karmically. I see it as part of the process.
Astrologically, I have the Sun, mars, jupiter and mercury in Libra. Libra is the sign of balancing of the pairs of opposites, so it can feel like constantly going back and forth to get to that place of balance.
If you are highly attuned and sensitive, it can feel like an inability to function in the mundane world. The story of Ramakrishna and His Disciples is a good one to rely on for perspective.
Here is one excerpt from a biography about Ramakrishna, "Young Ramakrishna was prone to experiences of spiritual reverie and temporary loss of consciousness. His early spiritual experiences included going into a state of rapture while watching the flight of a cranes, and loosing consciousness of the outer world while playing the role of the god Shiva in a school play. "
There is a whole story of how he first had a vision of the Goddess Kali.
And then there is this, "Ramakrishna's behavior became more erratic as time passed and began to worry his family and employer. He would take on ritual and mythical roles identifying with figures from the Puranas (medieval Indian holy books describing the adventures of gods). His parents found him a wife hoping his mental instability was a result of his celibacy.

About this time, an elderly holy woman named Bhairavi Brahmani appeared and determined that Ramakrishna's madness was "spiritual madness" rather than ordinary madness. He was literally mad for the vision of God. "
source:
www.om-guru.com...

I hope this helps just a tiny bit.
respectfully

edit on 5-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join