It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Kundalini (kuṇḍalinī, Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी) literally means coiled. In yoga, a "corporeal energy"[1] - an unconscious, instinctive or libidinal force or Shakti, lies coiled at the base of the spine.[2][3][4] It is envisioned either as a goddess or else as a sleeping serpent, hence a number of English renderings of the term such as 'serpent power'. The kundalini resides in the sacrum bone in three and a half coils and has been described as a residual power of pure desire.

A number of descriptions exist that attempt to describe exactly what the kundalini experience is.
Sri Ramana Maharshi maintained that the kundalini energy is nothing but the natural energy of the Self, where Self is the universal consciousness (Paramatma) present in every being, and that the individual mind of thoughts cloaks this natural energy from unadulterated expression. Advaita teaches that Self-realization, enlightenment, God-consciousness, nirvana and kundalini awakening are all the same thing, and self-inquiry meditation is considered a very natural and simple means of reaching this goal.

Wiki

The Kundalini Cobra...so either you want to know about it or you would like to awaken it. I will tell you now that I have only done it once. From that one personal experience I can tell you that it feels like an energy bolt shooting up your spine. It actually scares/energizes you at the sametime. You ask why does it scare?

When you have never had it happen before and you don't really know what to expect. And then it does happen it freaks you out because it feels like something either came alive inside of you. Or some outside force struck you with a lightning bolt. So that can be freaky.

But on the other hand it makes you feel good and it makes you want to do it again. The pharoahs wore cobra pieces on their foreheads exactly where the third is usually demonstrated to be by most people. This was their way of reffering to the Kundalini cobra.

Lord Krishna is sometimes seen with a peacock and a cobra. The peacock resembles the blue pearl. The blue pearl is the center of consciousness and the peacock displays this blue pearl in it's feathers.

The blue dot, which we call the Blue Pearl, dwells in the sahasrara, the spiritual center in the crown of the head. It is the body of the Self. All consciousness is contained in it. All of the dynamism of the breathing process comes from the Blue Pearl. When that light enters the body, the rhythm of breathing begins. When it departs from the body, consciousness departs from the bloodstream, the nerves and the lungs, leaving everything limp and lifeless. "Death" is simply the name we give to the departure of the Blue Pearl from the body.

I want to also say that the third eye resonates in the center of the forehead not in between the physical eyes or brows. You also do not need to do yoga or anything in that nature to awaken the Kundalini Cobra. Simple meditation can bring it to life.

If you would like to know what I like to meditate to and try yourself I will provide some videos but first. Here's a video to open intuition.

These videos like any other work best with headphones.

Start with the root and work your way to the crown! dont skip or anything like that do them in order. Relax your mind,body,spirit. Clear your mind. Breathe easy.

If anyone else has personal experiences or anything else to contribute to the thread that is appreciated.

edit on 28-2-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Jeez dude did you post enough videos?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wonderful thread. S&F.
I was just meditating myself, and after I finished decided to give the old ATS one last glance before bed.
I see it was a good inclination. Thank you those tools are helpful. Here is another similar thread

Here are some videos I posted on that thread.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

we live in a culture where people don't like to read anymore. so in order to teach people not only do you need paragraphs for the ones who do read. But you need videos for the ones who don't!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Isn't it funny how mere thoughts or suggestions from within turn into something worth listening to sometimes. Thank you for your contributions.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I think this stuff is bigger then we could ever perceive. And I can only hope everyone else gets with the program.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

A number of descriptions exist that attempt to describe exactly what the kundalini experience is.
Sri Ramana Maharshi maintained that the kundalini energy is nothing but the natural energy of the Self, where Self is the universal consciousness (Paramatma) present in every being, and that the individual mind of thoughts cloaks this natural energy from unadulterated expression. Advaita teaches that Self-realization, enlightenment, God-consciousness, nirvana and kundalini awakening are all the same thing, and self-inquiry meditation is considered a very natural and simple means of reaching this goal.

The Kundalini Cobra...so either you want to know about it or you would like to awaken it. I will tell you now that I have only done it once. From that one personal experience I can tell you that it feels like an energy bolt shooting up your spine. It actually scares/energizes you at the sametime. You ask why does it scare?

When you have never had it happen before and you don't really know what to expect. And then it does happen it freaks you out because it feels like something either came alive inside of you. Or some outside force struck you with a lightning bolt. So that can be freaky.

Kundalini energy is also something the Guru transmits to his Devotees.
Its hard to find someone who can do that.
Adi Da was very fond of Ramana Maharshi and his teaching.
But Adi Da Understood the Limitations of Ramanas teaching,"Who am I".

So Adi Da created the Fourth Great Teaching:Krishna,Buddha,Jesus,Da.
The Kundalini is seen as the path of ascent, however both Da and Ramana taught that the
true Realization is of the Divine Heart (not the heart chakra) and the Anrita Nadi that rises out of it to the Sashrar.
Now Bob Marley was a Kundalini Expert.
Da,"The ascending ones proceed in fear as do the descending ones."

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
S&F.
Great thread. I've been getting into meditation lately & this is
a wealth of knowledge.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Star and flag from me too-

I feel compelled to share that meditataion has been on my mind a lot lately, I used to do it often and felt a great amount of stress relief from simply sitting in quiet and clearing all thoughts from my mind. It feels silly to admit that I havent done it in years and I have no good excuse, everytime I think about doing it I get distracted by the grind of daily life and doing what needs to get done first. (laundry, cleaning, and the like) I too decided to peek on ATS before hitting the pillow and this thread caught my eye. Thanks for all the videos you posted I am going to check some of them out and make it a point to make some time to get back into the habit of meditation.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TrgiclyHip

that's good to hear! meditation is good for everyone. I believe it is what's missing in most households.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Great thread, thanks for all the links.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I'd like to say that when I awakened the Kundalini Cobra I was at home with no intentions of doing it. No guru or nothing just me and the computer and my headphones.

So it can be done without help or an overseer.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have a theory that makes the garden of eden make more sense atleast to me it does and it goes:

Adam and Eve were tempted in the garden of eden as you know to eat of the tree of life or the tree of knowledge.

Firstly how does one do this?

In order to even access this tree you must meditate. And open the tree of life within which is the chakra's. Upon doing this you connect to the Universal Consciousness.

The serpent said "Ye shall be as Gods" well looking at this further. It seems to me that adam and eve meditated and through connecting to consciousness found vast amounts of information. When coming to be more enlightened from awakening the cobra. They realised they were naked and then understood a perception of good and evil they didn't before.

And ofcourse got cast out of the garden of eden. The garden of eden was located in ancient babylon. Modern day Iraq. It seems to me that the keeper of the garden wanted to keep mankind as animals (mentally) anyway. And felt threatened when Adam and Eve became enlightened.

The only thing I can come up with here is someone does not want mankind to advance. Someone wants us to remain dependant on them for selfish reasons. Who? That is up to you to figure out!
edit on 1-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is one of the best kundalini videos I've found. (and you don't have to keep coming out of your trance to start a new video
)

Google Video Link

edit on 1/3/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Excellent! I am so pleased that this thread came into my life at this time. I have been involved in a serious path of meditation and self realization through a healing class that my wife and I got involved in three years ago. A while back, maybe a month and a half ago, I awakened my kundalini. I felt the stirrings during a long introspective depression that I chose to meditate my way through, rather than drink my way through as I once would have.

I felt the stirrings a few times before it blew my mind. The first stirring came sitting up meditation style, hands together, feet together, back straight. A very strange but recognizable (Thank God) stirring in my spine. It happened as I said, during a period of depression, during which I was very closely examining my motivations for that depression.

Suddenly while driving down the road doing some qi gong energy circulation and breath meditation, My mind was blown. I connected...to what I do not know. I went in a few minutes from feeling like the most lost and lonely person in the world to feeling the universal love and healing peace beyond description. I was so charged with peace/love/joy energy I am very lucky I did not get a UA at work the first week.

I went home the first day and danced wholeheartedly for the first time in my life. The music demanded I move every part of my body, if I had a tail it would have been waggin'! I came home every night for 5-6 days straight and danced till 3-4 am and wore everyone else plumb out! I went through a month where I could not sleep unless the wife submitted to a kundalini energy rubdown so I could dissipate some of this tremendous energy.

I played the drum, the tambourine, the guitar, until my hands were cramped. I drew pictures, and was creative like never before. This has been a month and a half ago or so, and I am now back to earth somewhat, but I am still wondewring if I should get medication, but meditation instead, is working well for me, so I am sticking with that.

I have developed a strong urge to lose my addictive habits and clean up my vessel and I am working in that direction. The kundalini energy would have rocked my world,and indeed it did and still is, if I had not had the background in this sort of stuff that I have had. Kundalini should come with a strong warning of psychosis, as I went through a period of ten days or so where I was just not quite right before I adjusted to my new frequency and found a balance for myself again.

Balance is a beautiful thing, but to move, we must take a step, and that movement involves going off balance, taking that step, then rebalancing yourself again. Explore this with that warning at least. Google Chi psychosis
It is a very real thing. However, the benefits have indeed far outweighed the negatives. I am filled with a sense of strength and vitality all the time, so much that I can barely sleep, but I have energy regardless. However, I am overemotional, and get tears in my eyes at commercials or old songs way too often lol. I spend a significant amount of time in another place, as if I am in deep meditation even going through life, and it is not good for my driving.
I am very much living in my heart, and the world is a mean place to be doing that right now.

It remains very interesting...

Peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Amazing post! Thank you so much! I've been doing a lot of spiritual reflection lately this opened my eye's to a lot of things... I have been working on balancing my chakra's as a matter a fact and this is really going to help..

Now let me tell you about my experience last night

I downloaded all these videos off youtube via vdownloader (or ripped them so to say)
and then synced them to my I pod. I lied in bed and listened down to the 528 mhz video and when I realized that we are part of this earth and all connected along with listening to everything else, especially the quantum theories. I felt waves flow through my body and I started to feel my body levitate and rotate 45 degrees. It lasted no more than a minute. INSANE. As I dive deeper into spirituality and learn about the self and life, and the universe, I feel more and more connected with it. It's amazing. And the '___' video was amazing as well! It makes perfect sense!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nice post op s&f 4 u.

This is a song i made about Kundalini back in 2009. Hope you enjoy it!

Peace and blessings

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

It is interesting how timely this thread is to me. I've been pondering abandoning my drive to educate people on ATS one way or another about the reality of UFOs and to withdrawn, perhaps entirely, and to get more into the spiritual areas. (I'm sure that will please some folks.)

This thread is especially timely because as an old TMer, I have been making some infrequent attempts to restart TM. Regularity of practice fails me at this point, however, and I have absolutely no decent excuse.

My instructions on TM never covered the cobra concept. So after decades, of puzzling over an experience during TM of having a "creepy-crawly" tingling going up my spine, I now have an explanation. I must admit, that I found the sensation disruptive and would break off the meditation rather than allow it continue. I did ask a TM trainer once to explain what was happen, and he said that it was my old self trying to dispell the positive changes of personality and being that the meditation was bringing to me. I guess that is true in a sort of reverse fashion of what it really is doing. So if I get to that point again, I can welcome the feeling in this new way and not see it as a inner disruptive force of something less than goodness.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i dont know... to me its all a bunch of trippy patterns and pretty music. does this actually work? i mean, can the average layman awaken his kundalini? have you guys tried?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Great song! Thanks for posting. I enjoyed it a lot. I love songs that are good, and have something beneficial to say.

reply to post by tonypazzohome

Yeah, anyone can. It differs person to person on how long it takes to remember how. Some people meditate just a few times, but most take many attempts. I have an especially maniacal mind. I constantly think, analyze, and judge. It took me several periods of on and off meditation over that last couple years to develop my skills. First, you must learn to calm down. Chill out and let your thoughts quiet. At first I could only quiet my mind for a few seconds, but gradually that became minutes. It is like all things. You must practice, and stay committed. It is possible for any human being to achieve. It is hardwired into us, and is only a matter of taking advantage of our natural potential.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join