It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 14
178
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 

That's the whole point my friend...you missed it but your subconscious picked it up. Lol




posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by I AM...
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 

That's the whole point my friend...you missed it but your subconscious picked it up. Lol


I missed it because I didn't watch it

I did watch some of the others. I did go back and watch what I thought you were talking about, and it was a bit subliminal... point taken
edit on 3-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pilotx
 


I also found some much needed guidance and help at AYPsite. When this first happened to me I could find nobody who could relate to this. Lots of information, but no real interactrion, so I went to the forums at aypsite and got some good interaction when I was in distress.

I say distress is a tad bit of an understatement. I experienced the true yin and the yang in the course of a half hours time as I went from a terrible transformative depression to this state of peace/love/joy that I am currently floating through life in. I was out of my head, and I do mean psychotic, for a good two weeks after this experience, and I still ain't quite right according to my own past parameters, but it is in a very positive way, and I like feeling my emotions more, I just have to control them accordingly.

I think this is a glorious thread, and you may be responsible for the raising of many people's consciousness through this thread. Much respect for taking the time to put it together for the huge ATS community. THis is getting it out to some people that may not have gotten clued in otherwise.

As to the video of those guys doing the forced air breathing and jerking their heads around in their skulls like that, man that doesn't look real healthy to me. Good or bad? I wonder


Peace...



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilotx
reply to post by Aquarius1
 


I am curious, what kind of method for meditation did you use?


I don't use a particular method, what I do is lie down flat, close my eyes and take three deep breaths and I am there, know it sounds easy but you have to understand that after twenty five years it is easy, not so in the beginning, it took me a long time to quiet my mind.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


'___' worked out great for McKenna, huh? Heroic doses, then death by brain cancer. A bit of a high price for mental fireworks.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squirt1
I must state as clearly as possible that anyone who gets involved with
yoga, and kundalini energy which is the aim of all yoga, is making a very, very big mistake. No
matter how committed a Christian may be, pastor or lay person alike, when a believer chooses
to involve himself or herself with the world of the occult, including any and all levels of yoga
practice, for “exercise” or otherwise, very powerful spontaneous demonic manifestations can
and do oftentimes occur.


Nowadays people leap into things like this with all the nihilstic abandon that they take handfuls of pills with.
It is a mistake. The yogis spend years or decades preparing themselves, and they're not out for fun. An unprepared individual who seeks kundalini releases is a fool, and I'm not sure anyone is ever prepared. One leaves oneself open to all kinds of influences. The spirit world is not all happy clown candy, no more than this world is. Wherever there is prey, there are predators. Can anyone imagine a yogi coming back to reality and yelling "That was f****** awesome!", as many on this thread would? It isn't just about demonic influences, either. One can have severe mental illness as a result, and in a protracted sense.
Uh, no.
edit on 3-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: typo

edit on 3-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: additional info.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
reply to post by pilotx
 

... I still ain't quite right according to my own past parameters, but it is in a very positive way, and I like feeling my emotions more, I just have to control them accordingly.

I think this is a glorious thread, and you may be responsible for the raising of many people's consciousness through this thread. Much respect for taking the time to put it together for the huge ATS community. THis is getting it out to some people that may not have gotten clued in otherwise...

Thank you for sharing. As for the rest, I couldn't have said it better.

reply to post by Aquarius1
 


That shows that the best part of kundalini is that it does emerge no matter what method we choose, or no matter how much others would like to hide our own potential from us. At least I think so.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


'___' worked out great for McKenna, huh? Heroic doses, then death by brain cancer. A bit of a high price for mental fireworks.



You can abuse anything. Ever heard of the saying "Too much is too much" Ofcourse it's not meant to be abused but people will do it. Your not supposed to sleep more then 8 hrs a day or less then 6. But how many people follow those guidelines?



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by Squirt1
I must state as clearly as possible that anyone who gets involved with
yoga, and kundalini energy which is the aim of all yoga, is making a very, very big mistake. No
matter how committed a Christian may be, pastor or lay person alike, when a believer chooses
to involve himself or herself with the world of the occult, including any and all levels of yoga
practice, for “exercise” or otherwise, very powerful spontaneous demonic manifestations can
and do oftentimes occur.


Nowadays people leap into things like this with all the nihilstic abandon that they take handfuls of pills with.
It is a mistake. The yogis spend years or decades preparing themselves, and they're not out for fun. An unprepared individual who seeks kundalini releases is a fool, and I'm not sure anyone is ever prepared. One leaves oneself open to all kinds of influences. The spirit world is not all happy clown candy, no more than this world is. Wherever there is prey, there are predators. Can anyone imagine a yogi coming back to reality and yelling "That was f****** awesome!", as many on this thread would? It isn't just about demonic influences, either. One can have severe mental illness as a result, and in a protracted sense.
Uh, no.
edit on 3-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: typo

edit on 3-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: additional info.


Just wondering have you had a bad experience with kundalini? Or any type of meditation as far as that goes? Ever seen these demons or bad spirits that's been discussed here? If so I'd like to hear about them if you don't mind.

I find the mind fascinating it can do some extraordinary things!



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I love the Solfeggio Frequencies, just yesterday I was listening to the mirrored 174 frequency and could literally feel it working on my Root Chakra. Suffice to say, it knocked me out and I slept like a baby



Reading a few books on Kundalini energy and am in the current state of awakening it. I have a friend who said he awakened it but it was inhibited through '___' and other drugs opposed to will power and meditation, so I don't know where that puts me...



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord
 


So they they are good to meditate to? I haven't tried them but have been thinking about it. Tell me more on how they effect you and your meditation.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Then you're not a Christian. You're in title only.

I'm just the same for interest in others.. Only I'm well aware of what Christ said, you seemingly are not, thus making you not a Christian. Christ welcomed other people's ways, but he did not welcome their faith in nonsense. They always had free will to give it up or not, but if they didn't, hell was the end point.

If being good is all that is needed, than Christ is not needed. No faith in Christ, then you're not a Christian.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Gorman it is very evident if you pay close attention to the bible and Jesus's words that he was directing you inward to realize the truth(Christ Conciosness) within yourself as did Bhudda, Krishna, and many others throughout history who happened to live in different regions of country at different time frames and relayed their truth the best they could in their current dialect. Also who are you to determine who is a Chistian or not?? Furthermore, Jesus never said become little me's(Christians)...that was brought on years later after his true teachings were tainted and misinterpreted through watered down rhetoric. In fact he said "the things I do you shall do these and even greater works". If you just think that Jesus simply wanted us to believe in his name to make it to some "future heaven" you speak of, then IMO I think you are mistaken. Jesus clearly stated that there were certain mysteries to be unraveled to find the truth. Two of the main things Jesus taught was that Heaven is within here and now. And also what we now call the golden rule; love God and others as yourself and treat them as you would be treated. Thus hinting at the deeper meaning that God and others are yourself, which means we all are one. Just as he said "me and my father are one". If you haven't already, maybe you should check out other sources other than the bible such as The Gospel of Thomas. However my friend we all have our paths we must travel, also a point in the road where we might decide to go a different route. Hope I did not sound to critical, that was not my intent. I once held the same(one way or no way) viewpoint as you. Love and light my friend.
edit on 3-3-2011 by I AM... because: Correction



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000
 


It's basically the frequency that matches each major chakra in the body. For example:

174 - Root Chakra
285 - Sacral Chakra
396 - Solar Plexus
417 - Heart Chakra
528 - Throat Chakra
639 - Third Eye
741 - Crown Chakra

You can continue with:
852
963

You can also listen to the "mirrors" of each frequency too.
147
258
369
471
582
693
714
These all have a base of 1-9.

There are a lot of frequencies to play around with, just go on youtube and find out which one is right for you.
If you listen to each frequency while meditating you can feel a distinct tingling in the chakra point that that particular frequency is accustomed to.

I would start off with the 174 HZ Solfeggio Frequency, it goes right down to the Root Chakra and really keeps me in a calm relaxed grounded meditative state. Also, each frequency does it's own thing, for example, Bio Engineers have used these frequencies to repair broken stands of DNA.

Just work with what makes you feel good.



posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM...
 


Actually, he did. "I am the way and the life" "follow me". "Imitate me". Commonly used words by Christ. Ergo, I do have a right to say, based on available data, what is true or not. I cannot claim to know what happens to them, but I can say what will happen to them on their current path based on current data.

Also, mankind never finds God nor anything else. God finds you. It is quite evident that it is not that man finds God because of the grand diversity of beliefs on planet Earth, but all of them having evidence of slowly moving towards some grander truth. If these precious Krishna and Buddha were correct, they would start off closer and not move. If anything, the mobilization of faith from point x to point y proves they were wrong, and modified it slowly. That, and the religions around those are fundamentally different. Buddha did not preach the same as Hinduism. His was an atheistic faith that indeed contrasted Hinduism. Buddhism is closer to a lifestyle than anything else. And it believes that mankind can reach perfection on their own, a fact outright shot down by Jesus and Christianity.

The differences are fundamentally there, preventing you from being able to claim that they are the same. perhaps some teachings run parallel, but the religions are polar opposites in many more ways then they are the same.

I have no idea what this silly Christ Consciousness is all about. It seems like some re-branded Nirvana ideal that never had much to run with to begin with. Once again, if it was correct to begin with, you would not have to rebrand it. But people have, included you. Perhaps as a better merger into the western world. In as much as the Catholic Church rebranded Gaelic tradition to Christianity's themes, you now do the same.


Indeed there is a mystery to be revealed. But he revealed the truth. You are human, you are evil, and you will go to hell on your own accord. This is why he called himself the truth. Again, telling you to follow and be like him.

Jesus did not teach that heaven is here and now. In fact he taught the complete opposite. That heaven was separate. That he was leaving the here and now to return to the heaven that is not here and now. That he would return and THEN bring heaven to the here and now, and rebuild the two together, but that it is in fact not here and now and that heaven, in and of itself, is a broken thing. It is not perfect. Indeed this is the whole shpeel about the Holy Spirit. That there is a great divide between heaven and the here and now. So God has built a bridge.

The Golden rule has to do with common sense. Not that we are all one. We all are one who are unified in Christ, but we are still individuals. Jesus came to bring a sword to divide those with him and those not. That we are not all the same. That there is a great divide and God is coming to take his half and drive out the other. Thus the fundamental fact of the Golden rule is this: You do not treat others well because you will be rewarded. You do it without reward because it is the right thing to do to show God's own love and mercy at such a failure of a species that we are on our own accord.

Jesus called the father and himself one because they were in spirit. The flesh was, at its core, an ordinary man. This is why he is called the New Adam. He is the corrected version of where Adam failed. Fully restored human form.



posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by I AM...
 


Actually, he did. "I am the way and the life" "follow me". "Imitate me". Commonly used words by Christ. Ergo, I do have a right to say, based on available data, what is true or not. I cannot claim to know what happens to them, but I can say what will happen to them on their current path based on current data.

Also, mankind never finds God nor anything else. God finds you. It is quite evident that it is not that man finds God because of the grand diversity of beliefs on planet Earth, but all of them having evidence of slowly moving towards some grander truth. If these precious Krishna and Buddha were correct, they would start off closer and not move. If anything, the mobilization of faith from point x to point y proves they were wrong, and modified it slowly. That, and the religions around those are fundamentally different. Buddha did not preach the same as Hinduism. His was an atheistic faith that indeed contrasted Hinduism. Buddhism is closer to a lifestyle than anything else. And it believes that mankind can reach perfection on their own, a fact outright shot down by Jesus and Christianity.

The differences are fundamentally there, preventing you from being able to claim that they are the same. perhaps some teachings run parallel, but the religions are polar opposites in many more ways then they are the same.

I have no idea what this silly Christ Consciousness is all about. It seems like some re-branded Nirvana ideal that never had much to run with to begin with. Once again, if it was correct to begin with, you would not have to rebrand it. But people have, included you. Perhaps as a better merger into the western world. In as much as the Catholic Church rebranded Gaelic tradition to Christianity's themes, you now do the same.


Indeed there is a mystery to be revealed. But he revealed the truth. You are human, you are evil, and you will go to hell on your own accord. This is why he called himself the truth. Again, telling you to follow and be like him.

Jesus did not teach that heaven is here and now. In fact he taught the complete opposite. That heaven was separate. That he was leaving the here and now to return to the heaven that is not here and now. That he would return and THEN bring heaven to the here and now, and rebuild the two together, but that it is in fact not here and now and that heaven, in and of itself, is a broken thing. It is not perfect. Indeed this is the whole shpeel about the Holy Spirit. That there is a great divide between heaven and the here and now. So God has built a bridge.

The Golden rule has to do with common sense. Not that we are all one. We all are one who are unified in Christ, but we are still individuals. Jesus came to bring a sword to divide those with him and those not. That we are not all the same. That there is a great divide and God is coming to take his half and drive out the other. Thus the fundamental fact of the Golden rule is this: You do not treat others well because you will be rewarded. You do it without reward because it is the right thing to do to show God's own love and mercy at such a failure of a species that we are on our own accord.

Jesus called the father and himself one because they were in spirit. The flesh was, at its core, an ordinary man. This is why he is called the New Adam. He is the corrected version of where Adam failed. Fully restored human form.


You have no idea because you don't research nothin. You go on and on we see your mouth moving. But you never say anything. Why? Because you don't know what your talking about. You've been sheltered all your life. Time to walk outside bubby. Or go get laid one.



posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000
 


Ah, and now he reveals his true colors. I am not the same as you, so therefor I must somehow be doing something wrong.


How about this. Stop whining and start proving your claims. You say I am wrong. How?

In fact I have been in the world. I was Catholic, atheist, agnostic, universalism, deist, and Biblically Christian, somewhat in that order. So I have been around the block. Sometimes, home is the best.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
178
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join